ITT: Franchises you abandoned

I abandoned Pokémon because I'm tired of riding Masuda dick and I'm fed up with Game Freak's willful incompetence.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/juYk3
youtube.com/watch?v=vmeG00BpDfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pokemon is one of the few series where they could put out a pile of shit and it would sell.
Say what you will about Nintendo, but at least they're trying to make somewhat new versions of their main titles. Game Freak has no reason at all to improve or make something new.

Literally every single franchise. Bout time you grow up and stop playing vidya OP

what game is this?

Nintendo consoles since the Wii U. It's cheaper to borrow one from my nintendo-hard friend
that girl doesn't look like loli b8 for me.

But then I'd end up becoming a shitposter like you.

WHAT GAME IS THIS

I know, it says right there she's 19.

Blazblue.
Dropped it after they dropped the English dub.

>becoming a shitposter
you are already one

>TakaoTalk
>a Chinese messaging app
Is this thread just disguised advertising?

>thicccccc loli
what game?

since OP is a cuck
source is Workemon
imgur.com/gallery/juYk3

nice i abandoned pokemon because it was for me to become a man and stop playing childrens games.

based user, thanks

nice

Thanks, this looks awful but thanks

what is this, exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmeG00BpDfA
typical mobile idle game

MegaMan after the legends 3 fiasco.

that guy sounds like a huge faggot

How can you abandon a franchise that has had no new games since then anyway?

My initial experience with Pokemon when it first came out was like no other. I think it was Nintendo Power that made me ride along the hype train, it came with these promotional booklets that covered the first parts of the game and had a comic that were just screen shots from the anime.There were some interesting commercials, one of my favorites being the bus driver compacting a bus full of Pokemon. The anime then eventually the TGC. I really can't explain the feeling, there was something so comfy about it, maybe it all had to do with my youth. I was hooked on all the games. I stopped after Gold and Silver, I didn't care for Crystal. I wouldn't touch another Pokemon game until Pearl. Eventually I played Black 2, and then finally Y, which I've never bothered to finish.

>open video
>"Hey guys, this is"

So is this a game or what?

Thx based user

Workemon