What is the most criminally underrated multiplayer game of all time?

What is the most criminally underrated multiplayer game of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEQPCL7N9IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MAGA
what did sony meant by this?

One. You're retarded
Two. The second beta ruined it.

The Hidden
Transformers: Cybertron
Timesplitters online play, local was huge enough

The Ship

Who /SVER/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=eEQPCL7N9IY

That game isn't even playable anymore it's like a collectors item

>the most criminally underrated multiplayer game of all time?

Too much walking not enough action.

OP here, also throwing this game out for second most underrated.

I thought there was tons of combat. The maps were big to accommodate but it was easy to find people to shoot.

I want this game.on.pc with 60fps, cant play 30 fps with controller anymore also mp was fucking great

>Two PS3 games posted
>They don't even post the right one

Best multiplayer game of last gen

Anyone played this back in the day, heard mp was reallu good

Ayyy

Conquest map is the biggest offender. If you weren't in the tank squad and the rest of the squads refused to overwhelm 1 bunker at a time it was a nightmare.

The gun play was pretty standard but the movement was nice and felt solid jumping and running around

Worse version of Warhawk. Lack of preset bases was shitty since people didn't really build anything interesting and just dropped shit in the middle of nowhere just to get weapons

you just posted it.

haha i add the letter to make the trump meme??

I don't blame you man. It would be top notch if on PC at 60fps. I think it is the only console FPS game I've played with no aim assist. I think this is why it remained having a niche audience of support. It was probably too hard to play for most.
Nah the shooting was fantastic because everything felt as if it had serious weight to it. The guns, even if the rifles took awhile to kill enemies at times, felt so powerful anyways. Especially that Hig LMG.

Too before its time maybe?