Poorfag here

Poorfag here
Is anyone else depressed because they can't buy the stuff they want?
>B-but user get a job you lazy piece of shit
I already have one, it's what pays for college

>being depressed over materialism

>Is anyone else depressed because they can't buy the stuff they want?
No? Backlog is huge. Still got a ton of classics I can emulate anyway.

>wanted to buy a switch
>friend lend me his switch with zelda and mario
>play both games
>they are mediocre as fuck
Thank god he saved me from buying a switch.

im depressed and buying stuff doesnt help

I'm the reverse case. I don't buy video games because I'm depressed

>depressed
Not really, just get rid of all materialistic thoughts, you aren't what you have but what you make of it. If I really wanted to play say BotW I would watch youtube gameplays.

lmao I make 20K a year, a shitty amount and still have all current consoles, no debt and routinely buy games at release. Maybe don't suck at budgeting/saving you DUMB FAGGOT.

Not really, I have the money but I never feel like buying anything.

Nigga you have a job and college?
You don't have time to play vidya, you lazy fucker!

1.manage you budget or get a better job
2.if you are in college/working then maybe even if you had money for games you aren't gonna have time for them
3.>depressed
don't take it that far you materialistic fag

so you have to finish college before spending your hard earned money on stuff that makes you happy
its just 3 years

20k isn't actually THAT bad if you're comparing yourself to the average man living in the first world

I wish I was more materialistic, atleast then I would know that I could somehow be more happy simply by buying more things

>Is anyone else depressed because they can't buy the stuff they want?

Not really. You're never going to get everything you want in life in anything, and the sooner you come to terms with it, the sooner you'll be at peace with it.

seeing all the burned out soy boy faggots this consumer culture has put out i really dont care anymore

>>>>>>college

College is a waste of time and money. Just drop out and learn a trade.

No. I'm poorfag. There are more depressing things about life than not being able to buy products.

why are you depressed if you're in college working towards a degree to get a better job? Don't tell me you're a philosophy major.

someday you might have enough money to buy whatever you want, but you won't really want anything. it's not much better.

More like learn a trade first and then go to college.

I went from a high school graduate to journeyman electrician to electrical engineer in less than six years completely debt free thanks to the electrician work i did on the side.

Trade work is only good when you are young and need money but depending on what kind of trade most people are broken in their 30s from all the hard work

Nope. It's part of growing up

I could buy a switch tomorrow but I haven't as I want to see will Nintendo do a revision of it like they did with ds models

>spend 100% of your disposable income on games
>pirate games you can't afford

>stop right there criminal scum!
>you're killing the industry!
Cred Forums has gone to shit. Full of literal corporate shills everywhere. How did it even come to this?

you shouldn't even need to go to college. just retire in your 30s. should be easier to retire early for trade people because you can get a 4 year head start and you don't start out in debt.

I want a job ;_;

for me personally i wanted something "bigger" than just the average electricians life plus i like to have the option of moving abroad for a while and sadly most work visas are locked behind a bachelors degree at minimum

At least yours pays for something. I can hardly make money at all right now.
You'll make it, man. Go emulate some ps2 games, if you can.

Not any sort of expert, but I don't think your education matters much. If you get a job from some other country, why wouldn't they give you work visa?

Only western countries are stupid enough to let everyone in the rest of the world has standards

>Still got a ton of classics I can steal anyway
Fixed.

So what are the standards?

>tfw inflation is so high in my country that I literally earn 1/10th of what I did one year ago