How do we stop the death of gaming?

How do we stop the death of gaming?

support devs that don't want your hobby to fall into ruin.

By literally boycotting studios that listen to focus groups, while ignoring the fanbase? I've been doing it for years...ok, not really. I bought over five EA games this year alone.

eeeh just let women take over and then in a hundred years we can start complaining that there aren't enough men in gaming

>woman who faded from the spotlight and no longer matters visits company that has faded from the spotlight and no longer matters

Good, good, good, what the heck happened?! user, you are sending mixed signals here.

Not to mention developers that know Cred Forumstards are faggots

name 5 EA games released THIS (2018) year

this makes me gay

Based

>visit studio
>only take the girls on the team out
Seems kind of like a shitty thing to do. What if a man visited and made sure only the guys could go out to a bar?

WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT WE WERE BASED. WHAT HAPPENED, BROS?

normal humans usually stop doing that shit at the age of 5

I dont know about that user, those guys probably got actual work done for once that day.

>Still no good and successful developer that supports us and doesn't think we are retarded right-wing SJWs
It's hard being a #based Cred Forumsack

by archiving all the games through torrents

wtf I love Kingdom Come now

can KC: D shills stop? its already clear that its a worse fucking copy of oblivion.

>support those that destroy it form the inside

I truly feel sorry for the guys with a retard for a boss. Those two Jewish guys must hate going to work everyday.

>he "loved" the first Wolfenstein
>he means TNW and not W3D

Opinion discarted.

>soydev gets given a job
>pleads with based Vavra to put niggers in the game
>gets rejected
>withholds his inner cuck
>see racist white supremacist nazis celebrating in this post
>spergs out and reveals his soylent based diet
>based Vavra takes pity on him and doesn't fire him because he is better than leftists devs firing for wrongthink

Is it bad that I can't find one that I would bang?

and it was the most productive day ever

Another victory for us SJWs I suppose?

niiiiiiiiice

Funny how Cred Forums turns into Cred Forums when it's convenient for them.

Those smiles look off.

It's like they're trying to force themselves to smile when they really, really don't want to.

user, absolute left, then third from left. Second from right.

>Cred Forumstard so butthurt he looked up pics and made fanfiction
HOLY FREAKING BUTTHURT!!!!!!

funny how u r just a dumb nigger

Warhorse already prevented it. Bioshit and Bethesda are finished

Nice meltdown

That's not Cred Forums, that's ResetERA.
You can tell because they're completely clueless as to any of the board's culture around here, and think going "this guy is part jewish!" will somehow stop anyone here from buying the game.

No, it means you have standards.

Just another victory for people that think SJWs and Cred Forumstards are the same retarded thing. Sane people, in other words.

They are posing with a grudge having feminist. That's like having a team of males pulled to the side by a KKK member.

buy good games don't buy hyped up shit games

fifa 19
madden 19
golf 19
ufc 19
basketball 19

meant for

>pol pol pol pol!
Fuck off.

>reee I hate women

fucking virgins lmfao

>nah man its this months current boogeyman who is doing it
go back to gaia faggot

By not buying crap games.

>soyanon posts this image in every KCD thread
>gets shitposted about
>HOLY FREAKING BUTTHURT!!!!!
SEETHING
>Cred Forumstards amirite guys?
>am I fitting in yet?

Don't worry, your post applied better where it ended up going

That's not the death of gaming, anita meeting with a bunch of secretaries. Lootboxes, on disk DLC and irremovable DRM like Lenovo are the death of gaming. Also youtuber retards watching some screeching faggot play games instead of playing them. And starting threads about the aforementioned screecher.

Freudian's mispost

Industry crash

Basically last year's releases on discount at Best Buy.

>this mad he got BTFO

Buy games from and support developers whose games you enjoy playing and who are invested in continuing to create the games you enjoy playing.
It's that simple and it's why devs who support cancerous ideas are either forced to change or endure a slow death.

do not buy any games from the devs she visits
shitpost all of their forums and Cred Forums telling them why you are not buying

It's over 96,000 now.

>spergs out
>no u

Stop the women.

didnt read lol

I thought his hair was MS painted on.

>look mommy I'm projecting!

*saves your hobby*

The only sperg out in this thread is right here:

>Allies
>not men, allies
They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

BASED

>Having standars.
Nice one. Average Cred Forums poster wants to fuck Anita

Refute this post, you literally cant.

>posts nonsense
>gets BTFO
>spergs out
>no u
>stop projecting
Top kek

t. sperg

I don't get it. Why doesn't Lawbreakers simply make CPU opponents? There is no way it would be worth it to wait around, just to play the exact same people everytime.

Cred Forums really is dumb as fuck. Theyre convinced tiny internet groups like tumblr sjws and and polniggers actually sway market trends while simultaneously complaining about how all these companies are owned by da joos who only care about profit. It's maddening

>this mad

>Cred Forums is dumb as fuck
>Proceeds to describe Cred Forums
You alright?

>Cred Forums being portrayed as anything other than a pissed off stick man
neck yourself.

>Actually posting a real Ben Garrison comic
You are doing it wrong.

why do Cred Forumstards post here when Cred Forums is more than 70% leftist? Go back to your safe space and let us talk about video games in peace.

>woman (and allies)
>literally just one dude in the back
>cant just easily say "i had fun with everyone!"
Damn

Support the games you like
Don't support practices you don't like

Money talks

>redtext
go back to cripplechan

Cred Forumstards thinking they're welcome in here. Been happening a lot lately.

It's almost like successful people with careers usually aren't mentally ill shutins obsessing over goofy conspiracy theories

RACE AND GENDER WAR WHEN?! GAS THEM ALL!

>wanting to stop AAA big game suicide
Kek

By getting the mods to start moving or deleting obvious Cred Forums threads posted on Cred Forums.

>posts nonsense
>gets BTFO
>spergs out
>no u
>stop projecting
>u mad bro?

Cred Forums wishes they were Cred Forums. You can actually talk about video games on Cred Forums without some reddit faggot randomly screaming about Cred Forums in every thread.

user, we've been through this before. NEETS would be the first to go. Chads with guns would dominate.

>thinking people don't browse multiple boards on Cred Forums
it's so obvious you're the cancerous faggot from reddit/neogaf/resetera

Don't buy things from Bioware? It's that simple, just do your part. Anthem is their last hope when they've been struggling to break even for every game in the last few years, if it flops as well, Bioware will be done for good.

Nice stat you fuckn moron. Straight up wrong and plucked out of the air. kys

Imagine being such a meme'd out loser that Cred Forums actually convinced you to not play subnautica lel

@407240219
>give this posts (you)'s if you're a redditor

By amputating the necrotic limb that is the Western industry.

At least I'll be fucking dead I guess.

why are you describing yourself?

>Not being a NEET with a gun.

I'm sure that made a lot more sense in your head.

we don't. we celebrate it

you arent leftists, you're faggy liberals who put money in the borgie's pockets for your childrens toys

t. REAL leftist

>HOLY FREAKING BUTTHURT!!!!!

Is that a ayyylmao.

I'm sure it makes sense when you jack off to your sub fantasies every night

mfw

jewish ancestry pretty much means "yeah there was a jew in my family tree somewhere in the 18th century so I'm not antisemite, okay?"

and jewish cemeteries are relatively common here in Czech so it's no big deal

I'm not trying to say Vavra is trying to hide his power level, but that tweet is pretty much perfect defense from shills

I thought NBA was 2K?

>Cred Forums turned Antia from a literally who with a tiny kickstarter with nearly no attention into a martyr
>Did it again with GG from their autism

Moral of the story is stop creating your own boogeymen you goddamn retards

>posts nonsense
>gets BTFO
>spergs out
>no u
>stop projecting
>u mad bro?
>no u

Cute Blizzard Lizard.

What happened to making games and SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT POLITICS?

JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T STAND THIS SHIT ANYMORE

THIS GUY IS A SJW, THIS OTHER GUY IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER, THIS OTHER ONE SAID SOME CONTROVERSY SHIT IN THE PAST FOR THE SAKE OF CONTROVERSY

JESUS FUCK

purge the women

>easy answer
>stop buying games from shitty developers that dilute the industry

>defence of the truth will be moderated like defence of racism

>he can only post the same thing over and over again
I think I broke him

>implying
She hasn't been relevant since she literally got laughed out of the UN.

You don't because you're a bunch of fat losers on a pedophile meetup forum. Most of you arent even employed so you can't even vote with your wallets. For being "real gaymers" Cred Forums and the kind of people who frequent it are a completetly irrelevant market

projecting :^)))))))))))

N-no that's different! Trump is based, BASED. He's just like us! He loves memes and triggers libcucks and, sure he maybe a multi-billionaire completely removed from the way normal people live their lives b-but he's so fucking REDPILLED just like me! Guess I can't expect a leftis SJW cuck like you to understand, because that's what you'd have to be if you're not a far-right nazi larper. There's literally no other option. Get cucked and go back to r-reddit. It seems like a place you'd enjoy. Not that I'd know anything about that because I've never b-been there. I swear! FUCKING LIBERALS REEEEE

>what goes on in the mind of el goblino

I can't even tell if he's a legitimately Cred Forumstard or just someone false-flagging. Cred Forums's law.

>politics
Fuck off.

Stop buying western games

>all this whiteness

ironically by not buying games.

I mean you're right, I'm just talking in general. Antia originally become relevant because of spergs, and then this kind of shit got attention again because of GG

Reddit is now a far right website?
Man, it's been a pretty tough year for leftists.

Based
Cringe

He was right. This site catapulted an idiot into the spotlight. Obviously she was cast out fairly quickly because she's an idiot opportunist but she should never have been going on tv shows and attending international fucking forums in the first place. Her 5 minutes came solely from her being able to point at her "harassers"

Why can't we just find and kill the, at most, 5 million far leftists and rightists? Everyone has a digital trail, and can be found easily.

The most obvious place to start would the United States since they have a vast data collection apparatus.

Every decade you could just cull the population of retardation.

Well the Cred Forumsposters flooding this place sure aren't from here

We both know im not

Go back to bed Anita.

>she literally got laughed out of the UN.
What happened here exactly?

Mike Blezowski and his team are completely oblivious to harsh reality and still believes that the game will be success.

f2p is literally their last chance

"The Jews" are Cred Forums's entire boogey man you fuckstick

still projecting :^)))

Trumps been having a hilarious meltdown on Twitter for like 20 hours now. The new russia indictments have him shitting in his pampers

I too miss when Cred Forums was politically correct and would never call each other faggots the n-word or niggers
Then Cred Forums came and ruined everything by harassing devs to remove black people from video games.

So is the game fun?

It's not that we didn't call people niggers, it's that we weren't propaganda faggots about it. That's the one thing you can't seem to understand, Cred Forumstard.

Reddit is an identity politics echo chamber, of course it would become alt-right. You'll notice that's why user finds it fucking unbearable. The closest you get to affirming identity on Cred Forums is via tripfagging or posting in one of the boards with flags - both of which are universally reviled.

>He thinks Cred Forums-tier shit and what we used to do are at all the same
Calling people niggers isn't the same as going off on multi-paragraph tirades about how blacks are ruining our country because a game has a black character in it

NBA 2000 is EA
NBA 2K is... well 2K

before the death of Cred Forums by retards like you I hope

>le russia maymay

>he thinks that nigger and -fag being in the Cred Forums vernacular is equivalent to constant politics threads or shilling Trump for a million threads a day

>braaap

There's some UN panel about women's rights around the world. These are people who deal with actual issues, like female genital mutilation, forced marriages, no protections against being raped, kidnapping, sex slavery, etc.
Anita and Zoe Quinn were given time to speak about "sexism in video games" as some kind of serious issue facing women, and we're laughed out of the room and never invited back.

By paying Anita more attention. Sure worked the last time didn't it?

not even shills

its pic related

You would think after trying for so long, the left would eventually learn how to meme, even if by pure luck.

>Cred Forums
>social media

stopped reading there. you're fucking retarded

t. guy that came here in 2006

He's right though.

>NOOO IT'S A WITCH HUNT NOTHING IS GONNA COME OUT OF IT
>twelve russian nationals formally indicted
>UHHHH IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA'S FAULT ALL ALONG
Trump is a goldmine

How long ago did you come here? Three or so years? Back to YTMND faggot

I don't worry about it. The studios that have an agenda collapse. BioWare was once a preeminent studio, and is now one underwhelming game away from being shut down.

well it's not like Andromeda didn't deserve it

Twitter:
>25 Retweets 257 Likes
Cred Forums:
>72 posters

With numbers like these, I can't see how gaming will endure.

>can't refute anything posted

Buy and play good and fun games?

>some random russians are indicted for identity fraud
holy moley

>These are people who deal with actual issues
ROFL, UN Women doesn't deal with shit, it's literally a figurehead organization for people to feel like they're doing something while achieving absolutely nothing.

You'd think after trying for so long, the right would eventually learn what a meme is.

Nothing did come of it. Mueller's own investigations showed that there was absolutely no collusion going on, just that some Russians paid for some anti-Hillary ads after she promised she would create a no-fly zone over Syria.

>SEETHING

By complaining about women on Cred Forums for the last 8 years that'll probably fix it desu

>Anita starts shit that eventually leads to GG
>GG starts shit that eventually leads to trump
>wtf stop fighting back and let us ruin everything you love
My almonds are activated.

Today I will remind them

Its ok user, even Trump admits that Russians interfered with the election now

This cartoon makes no sense...

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW SHITLORD

>politics
Fuck off.

MUELLER HURRY!

>>Anita starts shit that eventually leads to GG

But Anita had nothing to do with GG

We should have more people (you)ing this.

Is that the word we're going with? Its not "hacked" anymore? How many other countries "interfere" in U.S. politics?

there is literally nothing wrong with buying ads on facebook.

unless you think that should be illegal?

This is Cred Forums falseflagging, right?

non-traditional pets wearing clothes is the best.

The lingering resentments definitely lead to GG

>gaia

this is the dumbest wypipo shit

>still this much in denial

not him

she didn't start it but she definitely fueled the fire

>>Anita starts shit that eventually leads to GG
No she didn't
>>GG starts shit that eventually leads to trump
No it didn't
>>wtf stop fighting back and let us ruin everything you love
That isn't what we're saying at all retard. If Cred Forums hadn't been so fixated on Anita and sent her hatemail she would have fallen into complete obscurity.

Reminder that Archivist Bex converted to Judaism solely to invoke the Holocaust and she observed none of their customs. She's a fat whore who occasionally fucks beta fags in exchange for money and gifts.

do you believe that buying ads on facebook should be illegal?

best of the best

>190 replies
>80 posters
>ctrl+f "pol"
>35 entries

the sooner you obsessed leftist retards stop falseflagging the whole board the better we can go back to some healthy shitposting

This really does sum these little faggots up. They all have massive inferiority complexes about their masculinty but they're not self aware enough to realise the fact that they're actually exposing their weaknesses to people by grandstanding about how they're uber macho men and their political alignment is somehow proof of this. If you point this out to them they'll deflect by saying 'look at the leftists, look at this cuckold with his low T and soylent grin'. Well yeah, no shit, we all know SJWs are total pussy faggots. The problem is that you are too, and your insecurity about this drives you to be loud and obnoxious and generally just embarass yourselves at every turn.

>absolutely were not considered white

"Whiteness" as a concept didn't exist in the Middle Ages.

Fucking based

>tfw no account in EA Origin
>tfw never bought a single Activision game
>tfw the only Ubisoft game I have is interactive Power Glove music video
>tfw cucks support literal cancer of video games industry and cry about being treated like cucks

No, that's just ResetERA, the same dumb radical leftists raiding Cred Forums.

>healthy shitposting

You're what's wrong with the board

fuck off reddit

by not buying shitty bioware products

>muh librul boogeyman stop being mean to me
top kek keep crying

kek, what a shithole

I believe that foreign subversion of our political system should be swiftly punished
>but russians did nothing literally nothing will come of this
>well something may have come of this but I'll explain it away anyway

Russians: Hillary sucks.
Voters: Yes, I agree.

Wow. Earthshattering. Time to redo the elections, I guess.

i see the rats are rabid tonight

There is nothing more pathetic than a bunch of lonely fat virgin losers thinking they are on some crusade to "save" their virgin hobby. You stupid basement dwellers are on the wrong side of history and will be fucking laughed at in the future.

b2r/Donald

We can't stop it. We must encourage the death so the slate can be wiped clean, bolstered by government legislation against the piss-taking practices of publishers and developers

*Yelled the aggressive justice warrior. Later on he alt tabbed back to continue his Life is Strange playthrough

Anita was one of like 20 different things that led to GG

People from foreign countries shouldn't be allowed to express political opinions on internet forums where Americans can read them?

>namecalling
>every kikes last line of defence

Must be hard that your little pawn gave himself away, eh?

>I believe that foreign subversion of our political system should be swiftly punished

does that include lobbyist groups? how should they be punished?

>Voters: Yes, I agree.

Killary had more votes... inb4 but... but... EC!

literal oldfags

>american horror story

what a shit taste

samefag

>Bioware has around 400 employees.
>All of their female hires got to fuck the dog for a day while the 385 other assholes had to actually work.
Do they get to go on fucking field trips as well or what?

3 (three) million illegal voters.

Yes, god fucking yes. YES.

You'd have to burn down Isreal a thousand times over before even looking at Russia's offenses. That you give such a fuck now shows you don't really care that someone might have interfered with the election, rather that you're upset that the person you wanted to win lost.

The only people raiding Cred Forums are Cred Forums. You're using deflection tactics as usual. You'll come here every single day making thinly veiling Cred Forums threads, spamming shitty memes and eventually just dumping infographics and propaganda when you get called out for it. Then you'll point the finger at some other video game forum or at leftypol and we're supposed to ignore the fact that Cred Forums is the largest and most cancerous board on Cred Forums and far, FAR more likely to be the one making these threads.

It couldn't be more obvious that you're new here

OH FUCK HE REPLIED TO EVERYBODY WE'RE REALLY SNOGGERED NOW

Literally no evidence backs this up.

why does this skank continued to be talked about, when she never played a game and pretended t play a game
then you ask why does games dies. hell with her
if shes the reason why isnt it talked about getting rid of her stupid ass
you just bring her attention and she isnt a gamer.

Lobbyist groups should be shot where they stand

>ywn have such a confident, convincing, intimidating and symmetrical face

I don't really get this type of mindset.
The only significant "interference" was the possibility that Russia was behind the DNC Wikileaks scandal, which, wait for it, revealed Hillary and the DNC to all be completely corrupt pieces of shit, leading to a complete overhaul immediately following the presidential elections.
If Russia was actually behind it, then Putin deserves a Pulitzer for going above and beyond in the realm of investigative journalism the likes of which haven't been seen in the West in at least a decade.

>supporting anything that starts on shitstarter

Sorry sweetie, she still lost.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

That's right user. Every thing is a false flag. It's /leftypol/ up to their old tricks, all 4 or 5 of them. It's a jewish psyop to convince Cred Forums that Cred Forums is filled with obnoxious, prosletysing faggots who can't keep their dumb ass beliefs to themselves. As if you're not doing a great job of that yourselves.

how dare you reply to me. i'm further left than lenin

Nice edit

If it's so insignificant why were Cred Forumstards so desperate to avoid even admitting this much happened? The goalpost-moving is as hilarious as Trump's meltdown over this

dont care. Not american.

I don’t ever go there but I like Cred Forums they help keep people like you out

Okay, Hillashill.

Why would anyone bother with a forum where mods are respected in the slightest? Mods are scum and should be shamed at every possible opportunity.

Why cant mods perma ban politics fags?
We should call jap Moot

>Bioware
What are you talking about?

>we're supposed to ignore the fact that Cred Forums is the largest and most cancerous board on Cred Forums and far

No, that would be Cred Forums.

At least on Cred Forums, you can discuss video games without whiney leftists derailing every thread screaming about Cred Forums.

The bad thing with all the pol-turd posts is that I don't even know anymore if they people are just baiting or if they are actually this stupid.

Its like a fucking puppet show.

>waaah why do I have to provide evidence to back up my claims?

>trump
>billionaire
I lollered

>death of gaming
>when japanese, euro, and indie games are going strong?????

stop interfering in our politics or i'll have you arrested

Gookmoot has told mods not to delete Cred Forums threads or ban Cred Forums users who post outside of Cred Forums because those threads pull over r/donalds fags who dont use adblock and generate lots of money for gookmoot.

>being so assblasted that you feel the need to reply to 30 posts at once

>why were Cred Forumstards so desperate to avoid even admitting this much happened?

Because there's no evidence? You got rocks in your head?

The only "significant" material that has come out is basically saying "Some people from Russia made some posts online." Wow. Talk about deep collusion.

> allies
> when you could have said guys

(((((She))))) knows how to play her role

>If it's so insignificant why were Cred Forumstards so desperate to avoid even admitting this much happened?

Because there's literally no evidence it was "The Russians", Nigerian princes, or if it was someone on the inside of Hillary's campaign.

I'm not sure who to thank, because I'm not sure who did it.

Really it's best to just stop feeding her. She'll take any criticisms of her and her crowdfunding scam and repurpose them as 'harassment'. The only reason she got big in the first place was because of faggots like Cred Forums trolling her, completely unaware of the monster they were making in the process.

>i-it was her turn!!!111!1

sauce

>because there's no evidence?
I didn't know that you were a part of the Russia investigation.

>Japanese going strong
>outside of Nintendo they all still sell like shit compared to EA western shit
>It's been like this ever since start of 7th gen

>I bought over five EA games this year alone.

Is there even something to buy? I thought I wouldn't pass on Mirrors Edge but it sucked so I did. The only game I have any interest in would be Bad Company 3.

Source?

based project manager.

Detect cancer and cut it off

>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums

>b-b-but HILLARY!

>the savior of vidya doesn't give a fuck about politics and just cares about quality games

Political activists just need to fuck off, fucking no one likes that scum.

Even if you linked me directly to the thread in the picture, not even if you had all the participants next to me agreeing this is something that happened in real life- would I ever believe it was real

>Why cant mods perma ban politics fags?
Because most inmigrants from reddit/facebook are less likely to use adblocks. Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums are goldmines for Hiro

why stop it?
games are getting shit as time passes and journalism is corrupt while good games are shit on for being too hard or not filling out a checklist of shit for diversity. lootboxes and micro-transactions are and the whales supporting them. and pretty, shiny graphics leading to diminishing returns and more MTX to make up for the losses. i want it all to burn.