Which anime makes a good video game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gungrave

Vampire Hunter D.
Cowboy Bebop.

>there's never gonna be a good Madoka game where you hunt lots of Witches and with a non shit or meh story
Y-yamete
Grief Syndrome is good, but I need more, shut up.

Yuru Yuri

Kill the killing

Pokemon

none, anime is shit

where do you think we are?

Isn't Grief Syndrome a fan game?

We're going to be stuck with magireco until the money well dries up. Prepare to see this faces everywhere for the next decade.

The current event is about time traveling candles that make you sleep bringing blue and pink 600 years into the past for a crossover with Tart.

Literally Dragon Ball, but thankfully there's a fuckton of them.

Black Panther

a website

Casual Mushishi mystery solving/semi-open world game.

Better question, what video game makes a good anime?

pokemon

Magireco could've been better though I'm glad there's at least something. I want Madoka as a franchise to continue on.

Why? It really should have ended at Rebellion.

Rebellion leaves far too much open to be considered a conclusive to the story. Another season or another movie will rap things up if they don't drop another cliffhanger.

I already knew about Reco, I'm fine with the new cast and love the new Witches (Rebecca is bae), but would've probably liked it more if
>it wasn't a mobile game
>there was more to the story, don't need grimmderp, just something more to grasp on
I do like the Doppels and Rumors do.

vidya in a space seting with warpgates tend to always be fun, a cowboy bebop-esque game were you play as a group of bounty hunters would be fun

Twintails would have made a good game. Defeat monsters and collect their fetish crystals to augment your girl with new forms and powers based on them.

Symphogeah character action game never
I'd settle for a musou

Doppels and Rumors are a neat ideas, but they feel ridiculous in the Madoka universe. Hopefully they'll get a good explanation.

>manlet

Literally why. It had a good, conclusive ending, and rebellion was a fucking trainwreck cashout to retcon the story to make it open for more sequels.

I wish for a world in which this entire show is a perfect video game

youtu.be/EEI-NCTsiPE

pls come to switch

YuYuYu would make a pretty good game I think
>musou game
>yuusha raising rpg
>sidescrolling beat 'em up like Grief Syndrome

To be clear I meant more spinoff stories or games set in the Madoka universe. I'm more neutral on the idea of continuing the mainline story, even though I think Rebellion was a good movie the ending of the original series is irreplaceable to me.

Rebellion aside from the ending was great you fucking contrarian.

We need a new ending to correct rebellion's "ending"

Yeah besides Madoka, YuYuYu could make a great game series too. I'd imagine a more tragic and emotionally heavy Persona-type game set in the universe, with core gameplay involving day to day activities with your team broken up by vertex attacks.

Madoka is my waifu

Homura pls stay

rebellion's ending was perfect, homura is a creepy stalker from the start of the series and madoka is just too nice to tell her how fucked in the head she is

>girls is nice to you once
>immediatly decide to dedicate whole life to said girl
the only way rebellion could have given homura a more accurate characterization follow-up to the original series than they already did would be if they gave her a fedora to wear

I still think SAO would unironically make for a cool MMO videogame, with the permadeath and everything. Joinable servers would involve the players having to clear the 100 floors to finish the game, with new servers occasionally being created that start back from floor 1. Difficulty can be tuned or increased on new servers as necessary.

I love the battling mode.

I came into this thread to post this. The Votoms game is legit.

Rebellion's ending is an interesting way to take the series, but it's not conclusive.
Homura's a creep, but Madoka is patient enough to see past all that. However, she's making it increasingly hard now.
Just look at Madoka's reaction in each of the hallway scenes. In episode 10, Madoka is extremely friendly to Homura since Homura is both receptive and approachable. In episode 1, Madoka is very shy because Homura is cold and won't let her break the ice. In Rebellion, Madoka looks terrified.

>not m'doka

I don't get any of this but ok

is shaft even planning on making more madoka?

It would be exactly like fallout

Movie 4/season 2 is in development hell as far as anyone knows. The purpose of Magireco was partly to say the franchise wasn't dead.

Weirdest fleshlight

alright. i hope they don't fuck it up.

They already fucked up with rebellion. They went the full cashgrab route destroying any reasoning the series had by making it "lol it's magic i ain't gotta explain shit"

I'm not worried about the development hell itself since Kizu was also like that. Really worried about the quality of any possible sequel though. I love Butcher's writing but it's not going to be easy to write a continuation to this series.

Kyoko Sakura

I second this

Rebellion works perfectly with the magic system."lol it's magic i ain't gotta explain shit" is Magireco's territory.

Sayaka Miki

Homura has no business being able to overpower madokami and that alone is the foundation of why it's in "it's magic i ain't gotta explain shit" territory

The whole magic emotional energy bullshit never made any sense to begin with, don't act like it did in the original series.

Fuck anime, where's my good kamen rider game.

emotion=magic, my lad. Homura got a huge power boost from her love sickness and overpowered Madoka because she was too scared to react.

You realize she probably didn't fight back, right? Confusion and emotional attachment would have led her to try and talk her down, but Homucifier worked fast to contain her before anyone knew what the fuck was even happening.

They clearly defined why Madoka was the most powerful. The series had a satisfying ending with not the slightest evidence of more to come. Now Homura is the bad guy and is stronger than madokami. It made bullshit up just to keep the series alive, that's a cashgrab. You may like rebellion but it doesn't mean it's not a cashgrab.

The logic in Rebellion is still consistent with the series, whether that be characterization or the magic system.

or a fightan

No. Because emotion doesn't=magic power like some believe. Otherwise Homura would have beat Walpurugis when it killed Madoka as Homura would have been the most emotional then.

But that's literally the basis of the magic system. Sentient creatures experience emotion which creates energy, and that energy can be put to work. The Incubators want to harvest this energy.

if only the MC didn't turn into a girl, I would of watched it

Third-person action RPG with co-op features.

You get your health replenished by drinking Freddie's blood or Chaika drowning you in hugs.

That literally just released dude

That's the only reason I did, but the concept itself really does stand on its own.

Then it doesn't make sense why Homura was too weak to beat Walpurugis after Madoka died. She would have been more emotionally powered up right? But Homura is now stronger that Madokami for some reason even though at the end of the series Homura seemed to accept Madoka becoming a god.

Is that arena fighter actually good?

>but the concept itself really does stand on its own.

it just sounds too fucking stupid to watch. I mean scrap the gender bending MC and I would watch it.

>still no proper non-mobile/visual novel game of best franchise

SOON

The PSP game?

It's an arena fighter.

>wait for announcements so we can wait some more

Magical girl crossover game when?

Is this supposed to be a magical girl show or something?

Madoka's power came from Homura in the first place. Every time Homura reset time Madoka was strengthened by her positive emotions, her hope. However, Homura kept all of her negative ones, and as we all know those are the more powerful ones so her "devil" form is stronger than Madokami.

She never turned into a witch before because she always reset time whenever Madoka died. And she only turned into a witch when she does because the Kyubeys lock her up to prevent Madokami from reaching her.

kemono friends is based on a video game user..

>Magical girl crossover game when?

they kinda had one with Super Heroine Chronicles but fucked it up by putting in a fuckton of harems (including the shitty one Cred Forums got reamed after) in a shitty SRW clone.

At least we got a funny scene where those harem chicks were fighting over who gets to be Hibiki's "special someone" and she already had someone back home

pic not related

Still worth it. It's dumb Toku tropes, fun fetish-fueled villains, and exploding its own budget.

The only real hard gender bender stuff is like one episode

No. She never turned into a witch because she still held hope of saving Madoka somehow, but if she ever lost that last bit of hope she would instantly become one because of how much her negative emotions had been built up. That's where the power came from, she had barely any hope left at all by the cycle that the anime shows and would have lost it if she failed again.

>The only real hard gender bender stuff is like one episode

the FUCKING MALE LEAD TURNS INTO A GIRL

"one episode" my ass

choose your character

Oh, that makes sense. I must have misunderstood how Madoka got her power and applied the inverse to Homura. My mistake.

I want to fuck madoka and homura

Magical girls are for yuri only user.

What exactly am I looking at here?

Magical girls are made for loving husbands.
Except Homura. She's gay.

It looks like 17 has the biggest breasts. I pick her.

Madoka is even gayer than Homura, actually.

We need a Darling in the Franxx VR game you play as Hiro.

With a minigame where you can fuck and cum inside Zero Two. While Ichigo watches.

Objectively false.

Made In Abyss

obviously

There is a disgusting amount of photo evidence to prove you wrong.

>the person who friendzoned the lesbian is gayer than the lesbian
>let alone gay for the lesbian

>Madoka and Homura together and not suffering
It's obviously a photoshop.

Warioware-style Pop Team Epic game

Just accept it my friends, life is better once you do.

I want the moth to hug me

Madoka says she wanted love letter from boys, too.

You put forth lies. Your images are fabricated, so they are not proof of your claims. Good day to you, sir.

>moth
>not pinfu

Ozen is all leathery from those pins.
Like really leathery.
Werewolf Torquemada ranting about the queen of Reptilian Totally-Not-Britain's arse leathery.

Moff is fluffy, super warm and has not 2 but 4 arms for maximum hugging potential

>long hair Homura with glasses
Holy shit how have I never seen this before?

Literally refute this, then.

I don't need to refute that image because it is a fabrication, therefore null. Good day.

I wish that artist drew less shipping and more solo art. Her style is so cute.

>no argument
Uh huh, sure convinced me.

Old (OLD) leather is comfortable and familiar. Good for hugging. Good for clothing. Good for smelling when properly maintenance with regular oiling, and durable enough to withstand years of hugging.

Ozen's hugs are immovable. There's no escaping her love. Moff is potentially itchy and probably has dirt trapped in her fluff despite her best efforts to brush herself. I'll give you the four arms, but two are all you need with Ozen the Waifuable.

and Ozen comes packages with Shota hugs as you can see

When is someone going to make a good magical girl game in general? Why is it that only kusoge developers like Compile Heart and GUST have ever tried?

Because only girls like mahou shoujo and girls don't buy real video games.

That hasn't been true for a long time. Nanoha opened the way.

but you've already completely ignored my argument user-kun
this isn't fair!

Life ain't fair user, especially when it comes to magical girls. I guess if you really need to see it though, it's time to break out the secret weapon.

Fanart isn't canon, by the way. You have actually yet to present evidence youself.

>Werewolf Torquemada ranting about the queen of Reptilian Totally-Not-Britain's arse leathery.
What

It's plenty canon considering that their love is so plainly obvious and clearly canon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada

Oh, but it's not. Madoka canonically thinks of Homura as her best friend, nothing more.
And by the way, that scene takes place in Homura's imagination. Whether you interpret it as gay or not, it is not real.

I hardly believe you honestly believed my confusion was directed at "who is Torquemada?" rather than "why a werewolf with the name of an inquisitor is shittalking a reptile british queen ass?"

I'm about to use up the rest of my long weekend to watch this show. I hope you're happy.

You clearly don't understand how important the magic of yuri is, user. I wish you luck in your ongoing journey towards this enlightenment.

SYMPHOGEAR
Same seiyuu btw

I am already enlightened. I have seen past the thick, evil fog that is yuri bias. You have a long way to go, my friend.

>game where death isn't a danger but you have to be careful to not get incapacitated, either by tranqs or by heavy covering fire
It'd be kind of like having god mode on but that wouldn't make the game boring. Though the AI would need to be good to pull it off well.

>why a werewolf with the name of an inquisitor is shittalking a reptile british queen ass
Really? I'm surprised the reason isn't self evident to you.

Where's the PSP game translation reeeee

No, it isn't self evident.
And is oddly specific.

Etrian Odyssey already exists though.

Does it have puffy cunnae?

That's the main appeal.

Reptilians are based out of England and given that user said, "Totally-Not-Britain", you may assume that he's referring to some sort of fiction loosely based on reality.
Werewolves and Reptilians have never gotten along across all of fiction, and inquisitors are always depicted as hardasses anyway, so the shittalking is a natural conclusion as well.
Torquemada lived in a time where Spain was competing with Britain, so obviously he might be heard ranting about a Not!British Queen.
Leathery implies drying (old) and curing...itself a form of dedicated care - pampering. In reference to a Not!British Queen, Werewolf Torquemada is deriding her for being old and pampered.

If the MagiReco characters show up in the next movie I'm going to fucking kill myself

0% chance of that happening

Guilty Crown was a mediocre anime but the void power would make for a great video game mechanic.

Nah, it'll be Homura's Wild Ride 2: Electric bogaloo

I always wanted a YuYuYu game that follows the story of the anime, but with multiple endings determined by certain choices you make.

Kinda like Madoka Portable of which I'm still waiting for the full translation.

If you haven't seen the guy who's translating Madoka Portable actually came back to life and apparently will be done next winter.

>play Yuuna's story mode
>you can choose between stopping Togo's attempt at ending this wretched world or joining her

Yeah, I just hope he doesn't die again until next winter.

And then they have a farewell kiss before the Vertexes kill them.

>implying there's anything wrong with that
I'd watch twenty hours of Homura ruining everything and Madoka being cute. It's the Hamlet of the 21st century, and I'll stand by that statement.

There's nothing wrong with that, user. It's what I want. She is my favorite character.

I have no doubt we will get the idea, happy ending we need.
Madoka is my favorite. I love how kind, sweet, and idealistic she is and her voice is wonderful to listen to.