NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

why is this game blowing up like it is
are these even real numbers

PC gaming (and steam) was simply a lot smaller when Skyrim was released. Compare this to the current stats page.

buy my game on Switch

Todd, your reign is over! FALL!

oh man, Cred Forums likes it?
brb buying

Cred Forums isn't that influential.

i think you need a break from Cred Forums mate

>No China shitting up video games
>Everything is great

Skyrim's peak is close to 300k try again lol

All time peak doesn't mean anything. Total sales do.

Keep deluding yourself, Cred Forumscucks

It's going to be hard for a game released on just three platforms to beat a game in sales that has been released on fifty, and has been released.

it sold almost 500k already on Steam

Todd doesn't care about people playing his game. He just wants people to buy his game, but thank you for the Todd thread.

look. Skyrim is better and is one of the most successful game ever made in terms of sales.

wait what

I could've sworn Skyrim broke 100k back in the day

This thread is just an excuse for us to post Todd.

>Skyrim is better

Todd Howard is probably the sexiest, manliest, most talented videogame developer ever made. He has a massive cock and he's almost 7 feet tall. All his games are 10/10 masterpieces.
How can you compete against that?

steamcharts doesn't have data for the first 8 months of Skyrim's release.

Skyrim numbers don’t go all the way back to when it first came out, but the numbers are real

I saw some gameplay of this and it looked pretty bad. I don't really understand the appeal, even with the shitposting.

let me guess, it had no magic and QTE to instakill enemies so you think it's a bad gameplay?

hmmm something ain't right here.

dlt ths

Nice assumption, but no. It just looked very amateurish.

>that feel when expectations for TES 6 will be higher

The first screenshot/footage I saw, I thought it was an impressive Oblivion overhaul.

what did he mean by this?

It doesn't matter how many people are playing.
It only matters how many sold.

Turns out actually taking a stand and not cowering in front of the outrage brigade is actually good publicity. Plus its a fun game.

How would you feel if Todd removes the niggers and other subhuman races (bosmer, dunmer, khajiit and argonians) as a response to this game.?

>7 feet tall
back to the manlet pit

>Chivalry sold 5 million
>500 players is 24 hour peak everyday
what did he mean by this?

Doubtful, but Cred Forums will take credit for it anyway. I bet it has been streamed a bunch and that's why all the kiddies want iit.

Such obvious photoshop.

Yeah, no way Todd is that tall.

>my ancestor :)

BUY HIS GAME

>Skyrim is better

I have cancer now.

Wow

skyim is over 6 years old.