Persona Q2

What the fuck is happening with this game? Is it dead? We haven't heard anything since it got announced.

Atlus is probably waiting for the Dancing games to come out first before marketing this game. Marketing costs money and you don't want to confuse the tards

They might give some more info alongside the new EO

Could've been moved to switch.

They probably announced it as soon as they got the clear to make it meaning they still have to make stuff like models or even a story.

>EO without stylus map drawing

don't know if want

It would just be casualized to full automap like SMT has been since its very inception.

I see nothing wrong with it you EO autist. Prime reason why EO is cancer is because it doesn't at least offer an option for proper full automap like SMT.

Doubt it, Nintendo needs all the 3DS games it can get to prove it's definitely not dead u guyz.

But it does you flaming faggot
Not my fault you're so fat you can't move your hands to mark stairs and doors

>It's a "I only got into Persona with 5 and don't know jack shit about anything in the franchise works" episode

P3D and P5D are the main focus now. Until they are released you won't see a single pixel of PQ2.
And no, it would have never been moved to the Switch. You're fucking retarded if you think so.

Atlus has a very strict policy of not advertising next game before previous one isn't out yet.

>but it does
>except for this one part that makes it so it's not a full automap like SMT
You're a Grade A retard.

I hope the characters actually have MP bars and hama/mudo doesn't break everything this time

>3ds on it's last legs
>One final EO and PQ2 are still planned for this year
>it took Atlus a whole fucking year to localize 5

Things aren't looking good, I bet they're gonna localize PQ2 regardless if it's revealed before or after whatever the last EO game is.

>Release a spinoff game exclusively on a platform where the main series is exclusive to the other platform

Why the FUCK do they do this

Altus localized Persona 4 like 3 years after PS2 came out. I wouldn't worry just yet.

after PS3 came out* obviously

Because it's built on the EO engine which has always been on 3ds

>which has always been on 3ds
Except it started on DS.

Putting their marketing towards DSN and DMN I imagine.

ATLUS are weird about exclusivity.

Yeah, just like with P2P EP on PSP. Oh wait

P2P EP came out long after PSP was already dead in the west for 2 years so of course they didn't bother.
3DS isn't dead like PSP was.

They still localised IS