Game only you seem to have played thread?

Game only you seem to have played thread?

Silent Hill 1 and 2

oh shit i remember this playmobil cover art. Can't remember playing it though,, though i did want it.

Twisted Metal. but you shoot dragons.

Also you could play as a Dragon, then it was Ace Combat, as a Dragon.

It plays like the soul predecessor to Skate

LAND 4 DEAD

It had Zombies in MP before Left 4 Dead, and still has an Active community.

I only rented this because the Blockbuster guy was like you can play as the Dragons and it turned out to be a dope game.

Hype the time quest was the shit on pc

The PSP version was an isometric shooter and was fucking great.

I honestly don't remember much of this game other than it was a very simple strategy game that I found a bit unsettling as a kid.

How was it?

This movie was so fucking weird.

Premise was so schlocky but it was played completely straight, with Christian Bale in the leading role and everything. It wasn't a very good movie, but I still fondly remember it.

Shame the poster promised things that it turned out took place years before the movie.

played the game on pc back in the day. was actually pretty good.

fucking shaved head Matthew McConnaehew popping his head out the tank and trying to axe a dragon was weird as hell too

Extermination for the PS2

Oh man, I really liked that one. Having to manually load magazines with bullets was really neat.

It was utter shit.

This game is fucking awesome and I don't even like space shooters.

me neither, but the style and the awesome soundtrack did the job for me. also gigantic space show girl

Hype was dope. Assassin's Creed, which was by the same game designer, not so much.

I used to see this at my local game store for years. The boxart looked awesome but the idea sounded too weird to me.

We actually had a pretty big thread (100+ posts) about Hype a few weeks ago - you might want to check up archive.
But no, you're not the only one who played Hype - the game is awesome even up to this day.

Ice Age for the GBA. Only game I ever traded for another one.

Cheesy as hell, but made decent use of waggle controls for the time. Want a sequel, but it's never gonna happen.

Just finished this today. Amazing swordplay, really one of those games that lets you feel badass as you take down three or four enemies in just a few seconds. Pretty decent art style as well, if the story and characters were a bit more fleshed out, would've been a near perfect game in my book. I sure would love a sequel.

Still got the snes cartridge, the reason people barely talk about it is cause it wasn't released in the US.

The graphics gave me migraines as a kid.

Yet another reason I want a proper sequel, or the very least a remaster.

I preferred the original for its originality and difficulty. the level with the ski slopes and the masked men was pure fun

My best friend in elementary school always talked about this game. I never played it myself.

I'm playing this right now and have never seen it mentioned here before. It's not as good as 4.1 but it's still a lot of fun.