Switch Thread

Playing Odyssey and drinking latte...
Is there a comfier combo?

Not playing odyssey and not drinking a latte

how many pumps of soy did you get in your latte user?

yes

playing with a proper controller on a proper tv but if you enjoy it then don't let me diminish your enjoyment.

I'm jerking off

It's actually soy milk with a shot of espresso. :O

feels man

DUDE SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY XD SOY SOY SOY DID I SAY SOY YET? WELL LET ME GET IT OUT: SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LOL

I LOVE SPAMMING LE SOY MEEMEE ALL OVER THR PLACE BECAUSE IM SUCH A BUFF PS4 PLAYING ALPHA MALE LOL SOYTENDO SUCKS!!!!! NINTENSOYS CANT COMPETE WITH THE CHADS4 SO THEY DRINK SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LAUGH AT MY OWN JOKE!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

DUDE SOYLENT TOTALLY TURNS YOU INTO A GIRL YOU DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? YOU DONT WANT TO BE A FEMININE LIBERAL(MORE LIKE SOYBERAL AMIRITE?XD) (WO)MANCHILD PLAYING THE SOYTENDO SOYTCH MMMMMMMM NO NO NO YOU WANT TO BE A BASED MAGA PEPE PS4CHAD PLAYING CHADBORNE!!!! PRAISE SONY AND PRAISE KEK!!!!!! I READ INFOWARS!!!!!!

UUUGGGGGHHHH YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE UPVOTES MMMMMMMMMMM YES IT FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS DRINKING SOY OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS MORE MORE MORE!!!! MORE SOY!!! MORE SOYTENDO!!!!! MORE MEMES!!!!! IM GONNA CASH ALL THEDE UPSOYS OUT ON SOYDDIT AND GET SO MUCH SOYLD OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOIYIYOOYOOYOYIYYOYOYYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYYOYOYYYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOY

SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SOY! SssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOORIIDISUWHEYSJDNSPALpsdnedbeiansiwkehejnrrindgajsjajshskdnwhakbwjsntpwvksmdkdjdn

Yeah Playing Smash Bros on Switch but this ain't happening any time soon

this but unironically
t. op

dude

Shit Starbucks coffee

Shit Nintendo retro system

My dude, how can you be so simple?

>soyboys this mad

It's just Starbucks mug. It's Nespresso coffee.

t. soyboy

Soy milk is too sweet, I prefer cow milk.

Hahaha, look at this faggot! He's mad that we can't make proper arguments and have to resort to using buzzwords, what a fucking loser.

what is your wife doing while you sit on your ass and play bing bing wahoo?

>2018
>wanting to marry

soy and 64

Based user BTFOing soyposters. Its over for them.

Legend of Legaia and heroin.

>this gets deleted
>but the OP doesn't

>Bloodborne

Jesus Christ why are sonybros so obsessed with 1 outdated game from 2015? It didn't even sell well. Hell hardly anyone outside Cred Forums even talks about it, or streams it for that matter.

It's just the meme about ps4 and goldface originated from NEVER EVER exclusives like bloodborne

There is. Pour the coffee on your toy.

>Sonyfags try to mask their cuckolding fetish by pretending to be the dominant one
This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.