You are going to buy her game, aren't you?

You are going to buy her game, aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONF6iklpAsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think the Phantom Thieves would support a greedy conglomerate cashing in on a franchise

She looks like she's going to do a BlackedRaw scene.

Post the cute dark hair girl.

somebody post the yukiko chie one

The Phantom Thieves ARE the franchise.

>lole XD she needs to be BLACKED lole. mmhh built for BBC XD HOLY SHIT MY BALLS JUST DROPPED!!

Nope, I’m going to be buying her game instead

Of course
youtube.com/watch?v=ONF6iklpAsM

when it comes to switch, yes

Honestly ann and yukari in those dancing games made me realize i have a hard thing goin on for stacy thots

I still have to finish P5. I kinda lost the motivation midway through the burger palace. The dungeons get longer and longer I just burned out

I'll buy it twice even

I love her DSN outfit so much and she got a figure announced for it.

Anybody buying the jap version in may?
Are you waiting for dub?

I wish I was Ann

>she got a figure announced for it.
MUH DICK
she's really fucking hot in that outfit

I'm gonna buy the Japanese version because I don't want to wait and then probably buy it again whenever it gets localized.

>joker and his wife have matching shoes.

well, she is canon after all

Why are they making this and P3D separate games that release on the same day, this series isn't big enough for it to sell as well as the franchises that do this

Yeah same here. I pretty much just don't feel like playing anymore after finishing Okumera. I love the persona games and 5 especially, but I always lose motivation 60% or so of the way through. I've never managed to finish any of them.

Just started playing this for the first time, as far as I can tell Ann is a used up slut. Am I right or wrong?

why is she so sexy ? is it the fishnets ? The pose ?

If at any point during the first arc of the game you think she is a "used up slut" then you're either a sociopath that's unable to feel sympathy or a literal retard that is too stupid to understand what the game is telling you.

Here is the mad whiteboi.

virgin detected

Her name is Anne.

Literally the entire point of her character is that people judge her and call her a slut because she's hot and confident and dresses in sexy clothes and because of that nobody bothers to get to know her except one girl

They probably fuck few times a day

joker is so lucky, i want a toth slutty cuty gf too

factually wrong.

Must not be that lucky then because Anne isn't slutty.

Sshe's a cute slut, but a slut nonetheless

I'm going to hotglue her belly so much it's going to look like a white bodysuit.

user...

You do not deserve her.

I'd have other Persona girls lick it off her tummy while she's tied up so she gets tickled!

Too bad.

It's funny how the main reason people try to use to criticise Ann is that she's an airhead or boring, when the game pretty much explicitly makes a point of people in-game incorrectly calling her an airhead or boring.

>tfw will never be half as Alpha as Joker

Yukari's tummy looks especially delectable here.

only if she pops her feet out of those shoes

am i crazy for wanting to lick and then rub my dong on their bellies before cum showering them ?

... please user, my dick can't take it

.... uggggghhhh
2d is really the best

The beauty of the English language.
You're either a faggot who wants to suck your own dick or you're normal. The and can mean both what you actually meant and that you're faggot.

The true Queen.

If you're a filthy pleb

I've watched this like 50 times. I want this game already.

>Dancing games

K faggot

i want to make her happy

Me too man, me too.

>her twin tails are just solid blocks of polygons that flop around like balloons
They didn't put any effort into this game

Honestly, it's sad to see so many people think about love as just a way to get sex, is it really that weird nowadays to just want someone you actually care for and towards which you have a pure feeling of love and appreciation ?

The irony.

Internet NEETs are socially stunted and have distorted views of love and sex

even outside the internet everything seems to revolve around sex, it's advertised everywhere and shit

Her hair physics leave a lot to be desired but I'm still gonna buy it.

sure, when it comes to switch

I desire Ann as my wife and the mother of my children

I have no rythmn so I will pass

If heaven exists then surely that is it.

>half chink

shoo shoo

Pure love is truly a beautiful thing

>you will never know this feeling

It really hurts sometimes, it's not like i'm not trying to make efforts either but it just doesn't work, somethings wrong with me

Mitsuru looks weirdly flat chested there.

I thought she was canon stacked?

She only becomes a titty monster in Arena

This image is weirdly calming and satisfying

Only if the game is dual audio.

I'd support ann no matter what, i just can't let her down