Yeah, yeah, nurse, can you just WAIT one goddamn second before you pull the plug? I'm trying to finish a raid here

>Yeah, yeah, nurse, can you just WAIT one goddamn second before you pull the plug? I'm trying to finish a raid here...

Are traps gay?

epic

Yeah what an asshole, he should be out being active and having a social life like a real chad.

Someone had to think of this
Get the image of TB
Type this post
and click the captcha
and press submit

>wow, someone actually spent 5 seconds making a post and successfully got a rise out of me
Judging by your reply, i think OP was successful.

How much of the taxpayers money did this guy waste while he played his lil pc games on his deathbed

poor dude tbqh
no one deserve that

It's called karma.

He got mad at his gf on twitter for not voting while he was in a fucking hospital.

I feel bad for him but jesus he had early symptoms of something wrong in his colon early on and ignored them for years

Karma why

How much longer does he have?

Someone had to get on Cred Forums
read the OP
click reply and describe it
do the captcha and submit

He told some guy to get cancer and die. Now he has cancer and is going to die.

>mfw

is there anything more pretentious than using a mechanical keyboard on a laptop?

It's honestly probably has something to do with his mental opinions on FOV.

Well he's fat so he probably though he had hemorrhoids or something. He got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at like what 31? That means he had cancer in his late 20s already. Most people aren't thinking cancer that early in their life.

>its only okay when I do it.

Animal

Call me a moralfag but I feel for him. He doesn’t deserve that.

hes always been butthurt

>bumps the thread anyways
What did he mean by this?