DADDY. PANTIES

>DADDY. PANTIES.

Don't mind me. Just being the worst character in ace attorney history

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/c/phoenix-wright/page/blog/results-aa-15th-anniversary-popular-character-poll/w0pM_bXSoupxQzM28VQx43owjELY0W5oYb
youtube.com/watch?v=aDjOR_81ahg
youtube.com/watch?v=B4vMKiEtyBc
youtube.com/watch?v=nCEvJZb0SWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVE1Vy2kVYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8MACOJG44
youtube.com/watch?v=6sH-th9JZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=FXkG9bfFQVc
youtube.com/user/PokeHacksHD/playlists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like her

Fuck off

Have you just started AJ?

But that's not Oldbag.

I think she's gay.

Trucy was only bad in AA5, fuck off.
She literally brings up the panties again after 4-2 like two times in AJ. She was only an obnoxious broken disc in AA5.

*blocks your path*

I want to get inside her magic panties, if you know what I mean ;)

aminoapps.com/c/phoenix-wright/page/blog/results-aa-15th-anniversary-popular-character-poll/w0pM_bXSoupxQzM28VQx43owjELY0W5oYb
Reminder: If your favorite character placed below Oldbag then (s)he's shit

Same.

She really is incredibly obnoxious. She has one gimmick that she shoves in your face all the fcuking time and that gimmick doesn't even help you win cases.

Mr. Hat's stalled for time more than once.

FAKE TIDDIES

That's a 3D model? What the fuck, it looks like a well animated sprite with a lot of frames.

It's resized to DS resolution
Assets for Attorney Online, I'd bet

Fulbright that high? I'm kind of shocked. I liked him too but he was a one-off character, would expect him to place below the recurring ones. Also Apollo is in fact best boy.

Main villain.

That's not literal Whitewashed Nigress Lotta.

Spirit of justice was pretty dope.

That's one of the biggest strengths of the 3DS games in my opinion.

No personality whatsoever. Only liked by waifufags

Maya,Kay, Athena and even ema were far superior to this.

it was a decent upgrade from DD shitty models and janky stiff animations

The "live" animations were fucking dogshit, though.
Like Apollo burning the orb and so. You know the ones. They should have used mocap like in DGS.

DGS was the main high budget series while "mainline" were the low budget side games when it comes to 3DS.
Takumi took all the budget with him.

>The "live" animations were fucking dogshit, though.
It didn't help that they ran at like 20 fps, at least on o3DS

Rayfa is the sexiest thing in the entire series. I want to impregnate her and take responsibility.

>Kay
>superior to anyone
Let's not exaggerate, user.

Might get called an SJW for suggesting this but I think she should've been the lawyer protagonist in AA4 instead of inventing up a knockoff version of AA1 Phoenix at all to be honest. Raised by legendary ex-defense attorney who got fucked over by her real dad, I think it would've been an overall more compelling narrative than Apollo's secret family history hi-jinks that happened to conveniently line up neatly with him working under Kristoph.

Prove me wrong.

I want to FUCK Trucy.

Kay is cute!

You have a right to your opinions about the series user.

I don't get it. No really I don't.

You're supposed to do this with characters, user

Phew im glad I stopped playing the series before they started pandering to weebs.

They started the pandering by JFA.

Cute tummy, too.

>that slight outline above her skirt
h-haha

phanny meme XD

10-year old vagina bones, sasuga Capcom.

Holy shit, what went right with the AA4 remaster?

I do not understand, user.

Where would PLvsPW go on this?

Personally it's my 3rd favorite game in the series. I enjoyed solving the cases, I enjoyed the atmosphere of interacting with the townsfolk all game, loved the music, and the banter between characters constantly entertained me. The experience was marred only by a retarded ending but most AA games get dumb at the end anyway so it wasn't a big deal for me.

Don't lewd your daughterwaifus, anons.

Did they even add anything new to it?
Not talking about the character art in particular, I mean the whole game.

Is it just HD 4?

He's so cute.
I feel bad for not liking him as much as I used to.

Lower left because of the ending.

AA Investigations is the only game I haven’t finished. I keep trying but for some reason I just don’t care about the story. I’m at the flashback case, should I bother with the rest?

They added in the save system from AA5 onward where you can pick-up right where you left off after a game over, but that's it.

No controls to speed up the concert video like in 1-5? What a ripoff.

You dont even know what weeb means

The flashback case is the best case IMO. Also the final case is worth it because of EXTRATERRITORIAL RIGHTS memes.

>multiple AA threads with no AOV shilling

wew

I want to get my nose into her boots

Trucy means panties in Russian. It's either a weird coincidence or a very obscure pun.

AOV was a mistake to be quite honest.

Can I play AAI2 and the prequel JP setting game in English yet?

AOV?

You could play AAI2 in english for years now.
DGS is still a no, but maybe in a few years if they keep working on a TL.

>AAI2
Yes
>DGS
Only the first two or three cases, it's still being translated
>DGS2
No

>super short skintight dress
>absolutely no boobs
hot

>when you show her your dick

Thanks, didn't even know there was a DGS2.
Still trying to play AADD but 3DSXL makes shit look like a glitched out PSX rom.

Last time I got a patched ROM of the game it translated to Borginian when I put it on my R4, do the English versions only work with emulators?

2 cases. 3 might be coming really soon, they're hinting something on their website

>English versions only work with emulators?
No? I ran a prepatched game on my r4i on my 3ds.
It was absolutely fine with the exception of one audio problem during the 3rd case. The musical number was all fucked up.

if you havent played investigations 2 its worth beating investigations 1 solely for playing investigations 2

if you have beat investigations 2 it's still worth playing through to the end of 1, just for memes like said

They fixed the musical number with the latest version.

Well that's nice to hear. Won't affect me but it's nice for new people.

>Posting just apollo

HD Flashback Phoenix is a lot more better looking than Trilogy

>complains about someone not posting an image
>doesn't post the image

REMINDER THAT GEIRU "REEEEEE MY FATHERS NAME" TONIEDO IS 34 IN HER PROFILE

I wish.

AA5 wasn't the best in that regard, a lot of characters had fewer animations, some of the nuances weren't as smooth, that kind of thing

AA6 (the source of that balloon slut) was much, much better in terms of visuals in my opinion (and most other ways but whatever)

Am I the only one who loves how every character has a smug as fuck face?

The 3D models are fucking great in the new games. They did an excellent job transitioning the art style and presentation into 3D.

>klavier #3
are fujos that powerful

>bellybutton indent

Why is this a ship again? I don't think we've ever seen them interact in the games ever

In DD there's a throwaway line about them being like sisters, and I don't remember if they also said they go to the same school.

The live animations shouldnt take away that the normal sprite based animations of the characters were still great

People forget that Phoenix looks a fuck ton better even if the change is subtle

Man, AA6 did some terrible, terrible things to my penis

I can't remember a single female character design that wasn't top fucking notch

>murders your framerate

So what's the list of case 3's that arent terrible or boringly generic?

It started with AAI2, and continued with DD and SoJ
Turnabout Academy seems to be split on whether you like Athena or not

Why wasn't Maya's chest exposed when the possession ended?

That's the best part of the series for me
When the attorney gets to be smug and asspain everyone in the room

My personal favorite is in DD Case 2 when you and Apollo figure out the plot twist together and systematically tear through Blackquils defense of arguments in one fell swoop

There's actually an animation of Tahrust putting the robe back on before his spirit passes on. He was a holy man, he knows leaving with "his" chest still exposed would've brought shame to Maya.

Case 3 is arguably the best one in both Layton vs Ace Attorney and Dai Gyakuten Saiban.

6-3 is really fucking good, what are you talking about?

Huh, I forgot about that.

Name a more smug moment in literally any other video game. You actually can't.

This series has too many underrated waifus and not enough rule 34 of them.

What was the third case in Layton again?

Like most characters, Turnabout Academy made me like Athena because you get to see her inner thoughts

Also Apollo as an assistant is the most god tier thing to ever happen and we needed more of it

I hope with AA7 being on Switch that the game actually runs well.
For being essentially a VN, the performance of SoJ was disgusting.

Not when this guy exists.

>It started with AAI2 and continued with DD and SoJ

You misread, i am including 6-3 as good

But she has prime armpits, only bested by Rayfa.

The Golden Court.

The Golden Court.
Also known as the one case where you're free of Layton and his handholding.

The first witch trial

Only the live action parts like Apollo holding the lighter, the regular model animations were completely fine

That one was pretty great I agree.

Also the only one with a defendant who's not Espella, although it's not like the actual defendant is any more innovative.

Anyone else enjoyed the live action movie?

Fuck no wait, Golden Court

DGS1 and 2 both have GOAT 3rd cases

Has the best Steel Samurai rendition
youtube.com/watch?v=aDjOR_81ahg

Bonny a cute

100% yes

The anime was a criminally low-budget nugget of ass cancer but the movie was distilled, over the top AA goodness.

It was fun

Phoenix should've adopted Rayfa and taken her out of that shithole country. As it stands she's probably gonna get her head blown off before she turns 20.

Well, best girl Kay is barely above Oldbag, so that's something, which could be technically impressive considering how Oldbag has appeared in 3 games, one of which she appeared twice in, and that one SoJ DLC skit thing.

I love AA soundtracks so much

I hated the blind chick from AJ, that was your mom or some shit.

A lot of the characters in that game could be "the worst"

I liked 1-3 aside from there being too much backtracking in some of the investigations, it was almost as bad as 1-5's problem with that
I didn't hate 2-3 as much as everyone else seemed to. the ventriloquist was the only character I really disliked
3-3 was dumb plot-wise but aside from that faggot chef's antics I was thoroughly entertained

Is she the only good thing to come out of the crossover?

Layton vs. Wright would be a great game if not for literally everything concerning Layton and the baggage that series brings.

I find it hilarious that "it's magic" was a better explanation than the bullshit they made up for the final chapter.

Is she? I haven't seen much past that case, but I heard people liked Barnham and Darklaw as prosecutors.

>and the baggage that series brings
Nah. Those games have top tier atmosphere and music, they brought that into the crossover and it ended up having better atmosphere and music than any of the mainline AA games before or since.

>Main character clothing would look really weird in real life
>Instead of re-designing them, just make all the background characters dress just as oddly

It's the small details about this film that really made it a lot of fun.

Layton v. Wright is a bad Wright game but an awesome Layton game, IMO. Stupid, stupid plot twist and all.

I actually thought it was the case since DD, but SOJ redeemed her perfectly. Tell me that I wasn't the only one who was disappointed by Trucy in Dual Destinies. It was such a letdown compared to Apollo Justice

I mean, 1-3 is pretty good, despite some of the characters, and 3-3 is pretty good and gives some nice character moments to Gumshoe. I also liked AAI-3, even if it is only decent at most, since it introduced Kay and Lang, two of the best Investigations characters.

The final explanation could've been handled in a way that made it easier to swallow. It's fumbled so badly that I wonder if it the development was under strict time constraints or something (wouldn't be the first time that's fucked up an AA game). Like, if it had been foreshadowed better, if you had little things here and there like mysterious documents and other pieces of evidence that didn't make sense, and then you as Phoenix had to strip everything down and pull a classic "this is the only explanation that makes sense, even if it's hard to believe" that turns the whole trial around. Layton should not have been the final prosecutor, he should've brought Barnham back with him after he visited the Storyteller. The way it's all just flat-out told to you by Layton and the Storyteller itself makes it seem like ridiculous bullshit.

AA5 just didn't do anything with her. AA6 gave her some much needed development.

Is the player getting heavily spoonfed by other characters and the plot turning to complete shit Layton baggage or Ace Attorney baggage?

For what it's worth, the devs themselves have said that the game had a tumultuous development period and that the final product changed drastically from the initial concepts for the game. On paper, both franchises are way more alike that people in AA threads like to admit and there's no reason why it couldn't work well.

The specific way the plot turns to shit is definitely Layton baggage, as is the way you're spoonfed by Layton himself to illustrate how awesome and smart he is.

Trucy being an assistant to Athena, possibly as thanks for Athena helping out with magic shows, would be pretty great for AA7, assuming Athena is the main protagonist for AA7, as I could see Trucy being a sort of mentor when Phoenix is busy.

I still don't like how she and Phoenix basically have nothing resembling a parent-child relationship at all, mainly because it never gets shown. Even after AA6, all it focused on was some secret family history stuff. Pearl and even Athena feel more like his daughters than she does. AA4 had a part near the end that talked about Trucy going through a fair amount of turmoil herself that she hides and that Phoenix was the only one who really knew about and understood it, the writers have seemingly dropped that point entirely.

Probably a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things I guess.

>Oldbag is above Ema
What the actual fuck

Well, the inner turmoil that she hides was shown in AA6, I'd say, when she outwardly cries/bawls in the detention center during 6-2's investigation. Quite the moment for a character that had never outwardly cried up to that point.

Oh yes I remember that part from Apollo Justice when we had a glimpse of Trucy crying sprite.

Retarded game-changing plot-twists are just something you have to accept when playing a Layton game.
>everyone is robots lmao
>city built under another city lmao
>smoke machine lmao
>bad guy is your father, your name is not your name and the other bad guy is your brother lmao
>city is a government funded experiment where people instantly faint upon hearing silver being hit, plus they can't see the pure black color which allows them to hide a bunch of giant machines around the city to simulate the effects of magic lmao

SO that’s why she made that face in front of Phoenix many times

He’s a shit parent, he only cares about fucking Athena

Shipping is mostly based on how good they look together instead of actual character interactions, a vain exercise

That wasn't why she was crying, and it didn't address anything I was talking about. It wasn't intended to after all, and I'm not denying that she developed in AA6 because she did, it's just this one part of her (and Phoenix's) character that gets avoided for some reason when it wouldn't be hard to show it.

>he only cares about fucking Athena
to be fair, so would i

>Phoenix should've abducted a member of the royal family and fled the country
Chill out user. Also Phoenix is basically everyone's dad at this point, that's his character role now.

I jsut realized she has a dick on her headband

I've had stockholm syndrome with game series I like since forever, and I humored AJ without batting an eye, but what the fuck were they thinking changing the main character and destroying the plot. This shit was insane. I was able to justify it because the game actually does have some really great moments, but it's basically one and a half good cases, with a finale revolving around time travel that didn't actually happen, and they destroyed the main character to do it. What a fucking mess, how did this happen? What were they thinking?

Yeah but it’s like he got bored of Trucy after AJAA and forgot she existed until the hostage incident. Like you said, I’d be more interested in reliving my glory lawyer days and feeling 25 and getting to fuck 19 y/o female prodigies

It's not like anything else is treated with any sense of international gravity in that game.

I thought her inner turmoil was about her dad being killed by Kristoph, as well as being the only Gramarye, as far as she knows, left to carry on its legacy and whatnot, and she cried in AA6 because the pressure of being arrested and possibly having let down her whole family legacy and dad and whatnot.

>knows her shit but doesn't step on your balls
>actually aids the investigation
>funny
>quirky but not annoying
Trucy was perfection, hands down the best female sidekick in the series.

It doesn't really matter. I bet I'm in the minority on here who thinks that they didn't actually need to shelve Phoenix in the first place (people keep saying "his story ended" at AA3, when more than anything else the Fey story ended there. His entire character is being a defense attorney in a fucked up legal system with all the odds against him, that's still the case at the end of AA3 even without Mia there and he's still just as useable as he was back in AA1. AA1 itself was intended to be a standalone game at the time too even) but even then Apollo just fills the same role anyway, just with some family melodrama built into his character.

Who the protagonist is in these games isn't really a major factor, despite that being the main thing people here tend to argue about. It's basically everything else that happens around the protagonist that defines these games.

AA5's DLC case should've been a Phoenix w/Trucy case. They could've shown what their relationship actually looks like, and they could've shown Trucy actually interacting with Pearl on-screen too in that case.

I can understand why somebody would disagree with the last two points in my case, but I'd argue that Kay is also all of those things.

Japan has the worst fucking taste in everything, I swear. How the fuck can people like Dhurke be so low?

how can he be the worst when the clown fucking exists?

Sure is weird that Phoenix dotes so much on this young and somewhat off-kilter redhead girl, huh?

>I bet I'm in the minority on here who thinks that they didn't actually need to shelve Phoenix in the first place (people keep saying "his story ended" at AA3)
I'm really surprised. I would have thought everyone expected Phoenix to continue, as far as I'm concerned the third game is about him finally becoming an ace attorney. Literally nothing about 3 is final with his character.

>give you a peek

He can’t seem to get away from sexy redheads. He probably has a pin in his heart every time he sees Athena because she shares the crimson hair that Dahlia/iris had

Christ no, I love the Investigation games but Kay was fucking annoying:
>examining something
>It's another fucking conversation where Kay considers stealing the object or use it for stealing
>Edgeworth shoots her down
Imagine if Maya was like that, bringing up her medium backstory every five minutes, I will admit Kay is still nowhere as bad as Ema though.

Reminds me of how Ronnie's crushes are always portrayed as red-headed girls in Whomp.

man i forgot AAI takes so long to even get going with its main cast

>we never got a followup to the hook at the end of Apollo Justice

fuck

>mfw meeting Kay and her magical hologram-creating computer in AAI
Even by Ace Attorney standards, this is some pretty fucking outlandish bullshit.

Why won't phoenix tell apollo and trucy they're siblings

The fact that they moved to another rookie lawyer who needs to learn how to walk the walk again is pretty telling I think, that's just the sort of protagonist the devs feel should usually be the MC in these games.

Wanting De Killer to mentor her, talking about the trees and statues in the fountain plaza, the badger hunt, talking about how funny Edgeworth looked and sounded while he was tied up, climbing on the prison rock where the monkey was, bear-gloo, etc. There are plenty of examples where Kay talks about other stuff as well, and I'm inclined to say that Ema, or at least young Ema, isn't nearly that bad either.

Thalassa's the one who keeps saying to hold off on doing it. I'm sure the writers will invent up some plot reason, like Apollo and/or Trucy inheriting something when they're both a certain age or some dumb shit.

Does localization really take that much money and effort? Couldn't they just outsource it?
And don't come at me with that Sherlock Holmes bullshit

The future is a crazy place, especially in Ace Attorney.

It should be addressed
but at the same time does it even fucking matter if you look at it practically, they all act like a family anyway

No, it... looks like a 3D model, besides the face which looks like it's using texture swapping

It'll be part of AA7, where in the final case you find out Lamiroir has been murdered.

>Pure and faithful to her man like a woman of her era should be
>Knows judo, would protect you with her life
>Knows about law both foreign and domestic so you never lose a case
>Styles her hair after a dog's ears, proving she's eternally loyal to you.

Don't mind me, just being the best assistant and best girl.

Don't forget never gets accused of murder like every other assistant in this series

I liked him.
Come to think of it, the only circus character I didn't like was Acro. Regina was fine in GK2 even if she didn't do much there.

>Examine something
>Conversation where Maya brings up le quirky randumb shit or burgers
>Phoenix quips internally

It is most likely because of Sherlock Holmes bullshit though. His character should be under fair use, but the Sherlock estate is really pissy about his character and certain concepts being used in certain countries (america being one of them) and they will fight and win those cases.

Don't forget masterminds your victory in the last case and becomes a lawyer in one case of the sequel

AAI2, explain

Don't forget actually hooks up with you at the end of the second game

Maya doesn't talk about food as much as people here pretend she does. All the other assistants since then have some sort of identifiable gimmick, so you guys retroactively try to apply that to her but she doesn't really have one for better or worse aside from just being sort of a goofball in general. Closest would actually be her slacking in her Channeling training but even that doesn't get brought up over and over in random conversations.

You posted him.

They should just pull a Leblanc and call him Herlock Sholmes to get around that bullshit

That was because it came out at the end of the DS's lifetime, and the first game didn't sell enough to justify capcom being too greedy to bring it over.

HOW DID SHE DO THAT

AAI tanked saleswise overseas.

Not to mention she has one of the best personal themes in the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=B4vMKiEtyBc

If that's true then good for the MC. DGS is especially popular with fujos so props to the writers setting that aside to do that.

The problem with both Kay and Ema is that they make them stand out from Maya by pressing on a single quirk (lol stealing, lol science), Trucy had her magic tricks but during investigations she was much more focused and Maya was just full quirky with the medium stuff only being brought up when necessary.

Personally I also think Kay was a wasted opportunity for a cool conflict of ideals. In the first game we learn about the Yatagarasu and why it was created, the conventional methods Edgeworth was so strict about just weren't enough and someone had to strike from the shadows. The moment Kay is introduced Edgeworth clips her wings and she needs to do things his way, we never actually see her doing any stealing (even if it's just legal "stealing the truth" like collecting info or evidence) or the ninja training she was doing. All kay does is offer some common sense and carry around the little thief which is only used every once in a while.

>Im 28 years old now, im mature
>LOL I GOT KIDNAPPED AGAIN
>DUDE BURGERS IN THE RAMEN
>DUDE MUH STEEL SAMURAI CROSSOVER
>LOL IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE I MADE I PINKY PROMISE WITH SOMEONE WHOSE FUCKING DEAD AND JUST HAPPENS TO BE APOLLOS FATHER
>literally withholds information when Phoenix and the entire Scooby gang are about to be publicly executed by the queen.

>Was a dumb illiterate pickpocket that fucked Ryu over in his second case
>Was actually doing it all for kids like herself cause of blackmail and is a good person
>Worked night and day to learn how to read and write so she could become a detective
>Is top tier at her job
>Is tsundere but not in a shitty way
>Owns a cute doggo, the sign of a girl with refined taste in pets.

Don't mind me, just being in the running for best girl.

I'm exaggerating a little in that it's not officially confirmed that her and Ryunosuke are in a romantic relationship, but it's very heavily implied. Basically what happens is it seems like she's going to stay in England with Asougi, and Ryunosuke is too much of a Japanese guy to tell her how much she means to him and that he wants her to come with him back to Japan, but at the end she does come back with him and it's very heartwarming. There's no straight-up "I love you" but it's more romantic than just about anything else in the entire franchise. It's probably safe to say she's Phoenix Wright's great grandmother.

fuck forgot image

I actually didn't like her very much in the first game but then the second game turned her into a great character.

Characters don't really get more mature as they age in this series user. Hell even Athena felt like she backpedalled somewhat from AA5 to AA6.

Eh, I'll give you that considering her only real job is "stealing" John back in AAI2. The thing was that they decided to fully make Kay an assistant instead of any sort of antagonist, which they technically could have done considering the intro of Ablaze, but decided not to.

AAI was a shitty game and had relatively shitty sales.

>still barely any porn on these 2
god dammit man...

i hear they have mobile phones that can take pictures.

that moment was the fucking best because susato doesn't hand you an 'i win' button and you have to think about what she did to realize she gave you the case

For anyone who doesn't know: She uses a Holmes gadget to create a small window in the door to the crime scene because she knew it would be impossible to prove the culprit was inside. She was unable to tell Ryu and everyone just assumes the window was always there. She later sends him the device and he uses it to nail the killer.[/spoiler

but the security cameras are still shit quality and easily tampered with.

Crazy, right? It's amazing how the power of technology can work in stopping smugglers.

that's why DGS is my favorite series. They gave everyone a little arcover 2 games, even witness characters.

they even have a racist prosecutor who isn't a caricature

>main prosecutor is extremely racist towards Japanese people
>he's not portrayed as being inherently evil for this
>you're made to sympathize with his reasons for holding those views
maybe that's why the games haven't been brought over

>the only circus character I didn't like was Acro
>he liked moe
>he liked ben and trilo
>he liked bat

Remember when phoenix was cool in AA4

I am baffled that they didn't do both, make her the jason Todd of the assitants.

Imagine how cool it would have been to play as her and actually put her skills into use. Like point and click segments where you help her with infiltrating and spying on the bad guys while Edgeworth is doing something else, like when you are in court and a character shows up with decisive evidence but you actually get to see what they went through to get that.

Christ it would give The Grand Turnabout a whole new meaning too.

I love this pairing so much.
Fucking AA bringing out my inner shipper faggot.

Frankly I'm surprised that they even gave you control of Gumshoe in I2-2. The only other time you play as a side character is brief periods as Maya in JFA's final case. Your idea is definitely interesting though, and might have resulted in a more positive reception for the first game at least due to being a completely new thing for the series, if done well. For Grand Turnabout, wouldn't the only bad guy be the mastermind, since he was basically working alone when he kidnapped John?

>Bat
>an actual character and not just a plot device

It helps that both characters are extremely likable and have great chemistry.

>Hell even Athena felt like she backpedalled somewhat from AA5 to AA6
Kinda like real life

For some reason when i download the dlc case for AA6 it doesnt show up in the menu. What do i do wrong and is it worth it?

god i wish i could just play DGS 1 and 2.

Soon you too will be a Victor Kudo.

>>he liked moe
He was fine when he got serious. The part where you talk to him in the last trial day about making Regina realize what really happened and bringing milk to Max really stuck with me.
>>he liked ben and trilo
I completely forgot they existed. Yeah, they were shit.
>>he liked bat
>Bat
>character
More like non-character.

>you will never kidnap and tie up Maya for the sole purpose of tickling her feet

I liked Kudo. His interactions with Mia and Godot left me with a big stupid grin on my face during the case.
>I won't disappoint you, captain!

>For Grand Turnabout, wouldn't the only bad guy be the mastermind, since he was basically working alone when he kidnapped John?
Yeah, but Kay being playable would have made the amnesia much more impactful. You would have two games where she constantly gets saved from danger because of either dumb luck or Edgeworth/Gumshoes being around, she never actually realizes what being the Yatagarasu is even about and thinks she is untouchable. Them TGT happens and she tries to fly solo...and everything goes to shit, them she recovers her memory and finally realizes being a great thief isn't about stealing and showing off and that she was already following her father's footsteps by helping Edgeworth in her own way.

I think most people just felt that he overstayed his welcome. I agree with you though, I thought he was pretty endearing by the end of it all. The gay chef with his bullshit about the mirrors can fuck off though.

What the fuck is wrong with his nose?

>frames Maggey for poisoning
>steals Nick's shit
>punches Nick
I tend to like villains and characters everyone else seems to hate (like Larry, Lotta and Oldbag) but holy shit. How can a character be so unlikeable? I don't care if Tigre was blackmailing him, it's his fault for being a dumbass and resorting to a loan shark in the first place.

Can't disagree with you there. Would you throw his oils in his face?

Spent too much time with Rudolph.

Would you adopt young Trucy?

FEET

i remember him getting character assassinated and being replaced by someone entirely different who claimed to be him briefly yeah

Not the pure Gina Lestrade

He still has his aura around him

>aa4 phoenix
>cool collected mentor hobo
>after getting attorney badge back
>bumbling like a madman once more
Its a really weird change considering how calm he was in all of 4

He's still collected when you're not playing as him.

time was not gentle to maia

i think it's kinda weird to build up a character for 3 games as a quick-witted but flying by the seat of his pants character who wears his emotions on his sleeves and ultimately works to help others as an established meaning to his life and profession, only to turn him into a nihilistic, omniscient schemer who works towards a long-term plan for 7 years for what is basically a convoluted and selfish revenge plot.

the best

God DILF Phoenix is so hot.
>Post-trilogy Nick
>Mia
>Diego
>Calisto
>Asougi
Why are DAs so sexy? Is it because they're friendly for the most part and not cunts like Franziska or divas like Klavier?

Gina and Susato are both pure [spoilers]lesbians[/spoiler]

I would actually love if they touched up on something like this thematically.
expecially if truck has some kinda small breakdown she keeps to herself on the reveal that her love is in fact her sibling.

Is there more?

Someone post the video that crewman fanboy submitted

>Implying Edgeworth and Blackquill aren't sexy
It could be because so much more pressure is put on defense attorneys in trials, so they exhaust more energy and calories stressing out, or some sort of bullshit like that.

>German fucciboi third
Poll disregarded

Susato is for Ryuu

>suspender snap into breast jiggle

i didnt come here for a new fetish damnit

>maia

Is there anyone who could defeat the Plumed Punisher?

uhhh the steel samurai, duh

Who's that? Sounds like a copycat.

Kay is way worse. Every single conversation with her always ends with muh thief or muh stealing. Out of all characters who abuses their character gimmick, Kay is by far the worst.

I think Trucy should use her magic panties to make the OP disappear.

The best

Pearl, she slaps hard enough to knock out grown men when she was ust a loli

The purest

>Tumblr nose

Nope. I'll say it again because why not, but talking about the trees and statues in the fountain plaza, the badger hunt, swiss rolls, making fun of Edgeworth when he was tied up, most of the investigative text in the Little Thief segment in Grand Turnabout, etc. She may mention her gimmick the most, but she does talk about other stuff a lot.

Thats not Maya

DGS Sherlock is how you do "random" characters right

I think the real problem is just that she doesn't seem to have much of a personality when she's not talking about her gimmick. It's just a generic amalgamation of the other assistants' personalities.

How does it feel to repeat phrases you don't know the meaning of?

No joke, I think Betty is most likely a tsundere gay.

She does though. There is a reason a few people have called Athena "Kay-lite", as Kay is easily one of, if not the most energetic assistant.

I've never heard Athena get called Kay-lite and all the assistants are energetic.

I had exactly the same opinion. I disliked him when he appeared but he's actually great

>Emeer explains where he got all that money from

I laughed harder than I have in a long time.

>Apollo is still on top

>Beaten by Fulbright in a poll after both DD and SoJ

That's so bizarre

>Godot only 24

>>>>>>>>>>Dhurke only 43

What the ever loving FUCK

Maya is chatty, but not quite as energetic. Ema has a certain innocence and/or curiosity about her as a high-schooler, but she's also rather pessimistic/realistic at times. Trucy is more of a professional in general than the other assistants, so she never gets as energetic as the others might. Kay has a sprite she jumps up and down with her arms outstretched, not to mention a lot of her behavior, and the closest thing to that is Trucy's sprite of her bouncing up and down, presumably on her toes/heels or something like that.

>I find it hilarious that "it's magic" was a better explanation than the bullshit they made up for the final chapter.
This is true of literally every Layton game. The Diabolical Box ending is still the stupidest fucking thing I can imagine.

She was redeemed in AA6

Was the third game the only one that didn't have magic as the explanation, just really advanced and/or convoluted technology?

All that bothers me is how the hell they account for the people falling over when they pass out. Do they forget about getting up off the ground after waking too? Seems like a big oversight.

I'm surprised no one complained about Sad Monk being in the top ten

>OBJECTION

>*Logic theme plays*

>Trucy 15th
>Rayfa 29th
What the fuck? I thought Japan loved lolis.

Maybe Japan is tired of tsunderes or something?

AA's Japanese fanbase is mostly fujos

Magic was never the answer to any of them

Everybody was a fucking robot except the kid

Pipelines caused a hallucination gas that every fucking person somehow managed to create the same exact illusion

What if we LITERALLY build a carbon copy of London underground?

AY YO I GOT A PLAN THAT INVOLVES MY CAR AND A FLASHLIGHT

They are. It was cute at first because it was something they never encounter before but once real girls started to act like it they started to get sick of it.

So maya isn't interested in nick but little boys now?

She only ever interacted with Ahlbi in the pre-release movie

Maybe she's interested in Shah'do?

Sherlock reminds me of Gintoki from Gintama. I always read his lines in Sugita's voice.

Are the mobile versions of AA5 and 6 good?

Real question: Does Maya ever show attraction to anyone ever? The only time I remember something like that happening was when she met Regina.
>Even I want to profess my love for her!

Yes.

It's literally the same games with better resolution

Im actually surprised nobody talks about how fucked up the backstory of Turnabout Time Traveler is

Yeah sure, the case was pretty average and doesnt hold a candle to Turnabout Reclaimed but come on now, that was actually really fucking depressing.

>Japan is sick of tsunderes

Neat

Nobody talks about Turnabout Time Traveler ever, period.
That said I really liked Nichody. Him shittalking Phoenix and Edgeworth and taking x-rays of them was funny. Also
>WITNESS TESTIMONY: The Right to Remain Silent

>amino

Time Traveler was quite the shitty case but I really liked Sorin, Nichody and how all of the classic characters got to interact again. Apparently the writer for that case also did Storyteller so I hope they continue to rescue the filler cases.

He was a pretty solid culprit after his transformation, even it was always obviously him.

Is it fair to fuck over an entire person’s life just because they incidentally are related to those you hate?

Adding to that, is it fair to keep that hatred despite them fading into obscurity while you become the famous one?

Pls no bully. My Google Fu is shit I couldn't find that particular poll anywhere else.

That brings up a question I thought of: What if part of his motive was that he was trying to keep her from becoming famous at all while also making himself look better? He might have hated the Gramaryes for a long time, but perhaps he was only willing to do anything about them if they posed a challenge to his media presence at all, or maybe if they just got any sort of positive media presence, which would have been what Trucy's show was going to bring for the Gramaryes.

to the first, no. revenge by proxy is the pettiest shit you can stoop to. Punishing someone because they're related to someone that wronged you is saying youre too much of a bitch to have gotten revenge on the original guy before it became impossible

to the second even if they fade to obscurity, youll still feel inferior because you never bested them personally if your a pussy that isnt satisified with success alone

tl;dr retinz is a lil bitch that cant get over his damage cuz ego

How will they fix him in AA7?

It helps that Takumi knows Sherlock as a character where others know him as an archetype.

Holmes isn't an infallible genius, he needs a partner to bounce his ideas off, get feedback, then tune his theories into something concrete. DGS is what happens when Holmes is deprived of Watson and when Watson comes back in DGS 2 you get to see his actual legendary deductions

He's also an obnoxious dickhead who's highly eccentric and DGS tones down his dickheadedness a bit while upping his eccentricity

He becomes the tutorial lawyer?

He and the entirety of Khurain gets nuked and everyone in it killed and they're all never mentioned again

>that spoiler
What the fuck is going on? I was also spoiled on DGS case 2 where the mentor guy is not actually dead

I've been out of the loop. Is the game fully translated or just part of it?

Athena is arguably worse

It makes sense in context. John Watson is not actually Watson in DGS.

Will the main series ever reference DGS or vice versa? Investigations, too. Each game being made specifically to be enjoyed stabd alone is fine but some actual continuity would really be great as well.

Turnabout Magic Show has absolutely no right being as Fucking fantastic as it was

It was the finale for AJ I never asked for

Isn’t that literally what Manfred has towards to Gregory?
He won but had a raging hate boner because MUH PERFECT RECORD

To be fair, it had only happened that day, so at least then you could argue he was still delirious/outraged from even receiving that penalty, not to mention the earthquake.

DGS has two indirect references to the mainline games from what I remember.
The biggest one is that Asougi's family sword is named "Karuma", and it's mentioned that students of Asougi's father would take on the name of the sword. "Karuma" is the Japanese name of the von Karma family. Another smaller reference is that at one point you can present your armband to Iris and she says something like "how about I make you an armband that tightens up whenever somebody is lying?", which is an Apollo Justice reference.

Have him interact more with Blackquil, that was literally his best moment

It like the fujo shit version of Edgy and Franny

The AA7 filler case should be Apollo and Nahyuta vs Blackquill if they really want to shake things up.

I bet Maya's butt hole taste like hamburgers

MOOOOOOOOOODDDSSSSSS

>HOY, Sad Monk, looks like your filling the sad role of being Justice-dono’s Pet

Please, I NEEEEEEED IT

Is SoJ good? I enjoyed DD to an extent, but at the end I was just burned out on the series and haven't felt like jumping back in since. Kinda feel like I've seen everything the AA formula has to offer.

>minor character has one of the best themes in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=nCEvJZb0SWs

I don't love T&T anywhere near as much as most people do but damn the music was at it's best outside of the courtroom

I can't wait for the next AA game with apollo new wacky adventures in kurain.

Filler case side characters are always extremely based

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVE1Vy2kVYU

How should they divvy up the cases between characters next time?

Part

fuckkkkkkkk I was spoiled DGS thinking that you'd only talk about the novels and not the fucking actually not dead thing

That's not very nice

Assuming the "Apollo Trilogy" is done
>Athena and Trucy
>Apollo and Trucy (filler)
>Athena with or against Blackquill (filler)
>Nick and Athena
>Athena and Nick
>Apollo DLC case

The best outcome I think would to not have a new prosecutor for the most part and let Blackquill be Athena's foil since he's so good at it. Maybe they can bring in de beste prosecutor as the "new guy" for the minor cases

If anything the first cases will be Athena and Phoenix then Apollo will visit with the final case being some case determining the lives of characters with Apollo having to choose between finding the truth or saving Trucy after learning the truth about her.

What if pic related was a witness in the next AA game?

>Turns out, the murderer, was, like...
>a little monkey fella

i'm actually okay with this, I think the whole classic Ace Attorney 'feel' and cases are retired from the first three and a little bit of the fourth game. I think we're in a new generation of Ace Attorney now and i'm ok with going to Kh'urain as long as I dont have to be there like 60% of the time.

I wasn't a fan of the seance but I did see its purpose and I did like the fact that we could experience a testimony as more than 'hold it!' over and over again.

Also I love Apollo idk Phoenix's general badassery ended in the 4th game and he's more like a well-seasoned old guy now

How would one convince Maya to let me prove it?

Maybe make him less angry, and less 'holy mother will punish you'. I liked him overall though, the last case in the game really redeemed him.

Phoenix and Maya

Athena and Trucy against new prosecutor

Phoenix and Athena against new prosecutor

Filler side case of Apollo and Sahdmahdo vs Blackquil featuring Rayfa

Final case includes Apollo but ultimately becomes Athena’s Magnum Opus

>The defense indicts you, Karl Pilkington, of murder!
>Aight

This honestly. Fucking hated working with these subhumans.

Name me a single good thing this useless waste of a human being ever did

I hated this cunt more than Gar’an

the academy in 5 is the same academy debeste goes to in investigations 2 (same uniform). more minor, but phoenix also mentions stealing edgeworth's logic powers in 6's DLC case. i also feel like investigations 2 in general leads pretty well into edgeworth becoming a chief prosecutor in the newer games.

-She had a great character design just like every other female in AA6

that's about it

> hating trucy

I’m frankly surprised they did the whole Burger Barn bit in Turnabout Magic Show without Maya

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8MACOJG44

There’s also the conversation Wright has with Edgeworth in SoJ
>Why are you still showing off that badge of yours
>Come on now, I heard you used to do it too you know
>Where would you even know about that
>I have my sources
>well tell your “source” that they can look forward to their salary evaluation

Why is Edgeworth such an awful piece of shit towards his "friends"?

>This pot has fallen, but it was already like this before we came, so we can rule out Athena as the cause

>Wright, what does it say about you if the first thing you do is suspect your own Subordinates?

I like Athena, but I have to entirely ignore her backstory. They give us "she's a super genius mega athlete psychologist programmer(?) lawyer who speaks every language ever" and then she's about as smart as any other protag in the series except that she talks like Dora the Explorer occasionally and once does something physically impressive.

I wanted to FUCK her. Perfect design

The best theme of the game, period. Such a shame that it had a volume so low at times

youtube.com/watch?v=6sH-th9JZT0
Why did they have to play this all the time in T&T? Really ruined the impact.

There were some cases it was extremely fitting, like when we realize about the whole pendulum thing

>Pendulum
FUCK that stupid twist. Complete bullshit and the fact anyone took it seriously is absurd.

DGS 2 is a wild ride

Maybe. But it's kind of Matt Engarde's theme and it's a little weird that they reuse it. They don't reuse Dahlia's theme in AJ for example.

It pisses me off that they still use the logic tricks theme despite basics of the Case is superior

True. Now the lobby theme from JFA on the other hand was reused in T&T well, I would say, such as the last trial day of 3-3 with the chef, and Terry Fawles' testimony stuff right before his death, for example.

I am replaying AJ right now and i find it so hard to not sexualize trucy. All of her sprite and animations are adorable. I imagine her bouncing up down my cock when she does her standing bounce animation leaving me with a constant erection.
She is the best main assistant.

she's used goods from mr. hat

What?

I dont care he can join in as well, Trucy looks sexier without the hat anyway.

What if he was pegging you?

Fuck you, Ema is cute!
CUTE!

I want to cum in Ema's fat ass!

Young or old Ema?

Probably not, unless it is necessary to bang Trucy. I was thinking more of a spitroast.
I have the same problem with Ema. I always imagine her with a mouthful of my semen plus her asa looks fantastic when she is on the witness stand.

Old. I imagine she'd be slightly soft from lazing around and eating junk all day.

Assuming he's on strings like in 6-2, would you do it during a show in front of a crowd, or would you want a 'private show' with Trucy and Mr. Hat(and whoever would be operating him)?

>great aa still not not localized

if capcum doesn’t care enough to properly support their ip, why should we?

Adult Ema because I imagine all those snackoos she stuffed her face with over the years went straight to her ass, thighs, hips, and a bit of the stomach.

Pre or post-SoJ?

>i find it so hard to not sexualize trucy. All of her sprite and animations are adorable
Agreed with this so much, she's by far the cutest assistant, even more than Pearl

Good taste.

Who's going to be here for the 2-4 stream?

SoJ because AJ Ema already has a stick up her ass.

>ywn help Ema cram her ass into tight jeans after she's put on a few.

You would probably have Nahyuta to deal with though, if the end of SoJ or so is any indication.

Listen dude im just a simple man that wants to fuck an imaginary girl. Probably the latter though.

Will he ever come back

Hey, people have gotten into more complicated discussions about fucking imaginary girls. Speaking of which, which other AA girls would you do?

>ywn knead your fingers into Ema's soft pudgy tummy

There are too many semen demons in aa6. Made it hard to focus on the cases.

>ywn watch her try to suck in her little belly bulge to close the clasp on her jeans.
>ywn watch as she fails and falls back exhausted on the bed in exhaustion.

my fuckin' dick

I will put Nahyuta's head on a stick and claim Ema as my own.

Will we ever see Rayfa again? She was best girl.

>ywn make her jeans so tight that her panties become visible through the fabric
>ywn see her pooch of fat slightly hang over her belt line and out of the bottom of her shirt

Of course, won't deny you there. It will always be his theme music. No twist ever topped this in Ace Attorney

So true, so true.

You'll love this then

its nearly impossible to make a new case now since you can summon the dead already

When does the case take place? Anyway I'll try to be here for sure. No way I'd miss our based Attorney

You'd think there would be a lot more fat ema fanart

That title belongs to athena.

this. Athena was clearly introduced purely so they could push the emotional matrix gimmick. They need to kill her off and pass on her gadget to Pheonix or something.

Yeah and most of it is pretty belly heavy. I'd prefer her to have a nice pear shape tbqh.

>Yeah and most of it is pretty belly heavy.
Nothing wrong with that honestly, would argue she needs more of that actually, but yeah more broad weight gain would be pleasant.

Is Dual Destinies good? I'm considering picking it up since I haven't played any Phoenix Wright in ages.

>Is Dual Destinies good?
No. The only good part is the bonus DLC case. May as well skip to SoJ, unless you want to learn Athena's backstory.

Why Ema and not one of the other girls?

It's decent/mediocre. 5-1 is alright, 5-2 is mediocre at best, 5-3 is somewhat decent, 5-4 isn't bad, 5-5 is somewhat good, and 5-DLC is fantastic.

Marth 20-something.

>May as well skip to SoJ
Why would he skip to a game which is also bad?

If you enjoyed the series so far then play it. Its not the best, but it has some moments. The DLC case is one of the best cases.

I dunno it just fits her better. She's lazy and apathetic, eats lots of junk food, and has a great body.

>tits
Disgusting.

Yeah I agree. Lethargy is an attractive quality for weight gain. She's rude too so there's a karma angle to it.

Are any of the 3DS ones good? Can I play them out of order if I've played 1-4?

Layton vs. Wright is non-canon to either, but it's considered mediorce/bad. SoJ is considered to be really good overall, and DD is considered decent/mediorce, or bad by some. I liked DD though.

>Oldbag
>bad

I agree.

>:3

>rayfa
>below oldbag
Nips have irredeemably shit taste.

5-3 is cringy as fuck and the characters are annoying

why is Rayfa more popular in the West than Japan? I thought they were all over tsundere princesses.

It has best prosecutor and a brilliant DLC case. The last case is also pretty good. That's about it.

Scuse me, whippersnapper?

Because she has actual character development.

Everbody wants to fuck Regina though.

I ship Trucy and her daddy

Yeah, it's a shame there aren't more fics about that, to say the least.

>Tenia que ser el chavo

I want to give Ema a butt massage

¡Fuera de aquí, chusma!

Would she be allowed to snack while you do it?

Sure, though I wouldn't mind if she were both grumpy and eating at the same time

AA7 should have another timeskip and have you play as Pearl Fey Ace Attorney

She's always grumpy and eating, so you're in luck there. She'd probably even insult you while you kneaded her butt.

That's a soft pit

>She'd probably even insult you while you kneaded her butt
even hotter, especially if she were mumbling her insults and snarky remarks along due to her mouth being full of snackoos

Even if you did a good job with the massage, she'd probably ask in a bored sounding voice if you were done yet before lazily cracking open another bag.

>forgetting “the whole town and everyone in it was a hallucination”

How's the iOS version? Worth picking up if you don't have a 3DS?

Now I want a game about young oldbag
Maybe young von karma too

HOLD IT!

6-3 and 5-3 are both great.
AAI2-3 is obviously amazing, best third case.
1-3 is okay.
3-3 is pretty good, just seems worse because the rest of TT is so godly.
AAI-3, 2-3 and 4-3 range from boring to terrible.

Oh and PLvsPW-3 is the best case in that game.

I'm sure getting a bit rougher with the massage would cure some of her boredom

I think no matter what you'd try, she'd always have a disinterested tone to her voice. She might stop munching for just a second to tell you to go harder though. She might even bother to turn her head back to look at you when she says it.

What if you use her soft butt as a pillow?

>Touch fluffy hair

She'd give a little squeak of surprise before trying to pretend like she never broke composure. She'd lazily shake her hips and if you didn't move she'd shrug and just say "whatever" pretending it's not worth the effort to move you off.

Phoenix being cool was literally seeing him without his inside thoughts

>3-3 is pretty good, just seems worse because the rest of TT is so godly

As fun as Tigre was, the case suffers from the case of “the biggest bullshit fuck you argument”
Where you spend too much time on the most mundane bullshit that barely helps the case

-2-3 with whether Moe saw something or not
-3-3 with Old Man and the victim’s Fucking seat position
-And the biggest offender, 4-3 with the argument about the fucking revolver

This. He still seems cool and wise in 5 and 6 if you're not controlling him, kind of like a Mia, but when you do you see how much of a goofball and "I'll just make shit up until we crack the case" he still is.

Still waiting on Athena’s true loss case like phoenix in 2-4 and Apollo in 6-5

5-5 doesn’t count because she’s not leading the case

>true loss case
What do you mean

*crashes your emulator*

The case where the character gets a despair-animation because of how truly fucked the situation is. (Phoenix not seeing a way out where he can get Engarde the guilty he deserves AND save Maya, Apollo realizing his dad is dead)

How does she react to anal?

Phoenix becomes fucked in 2-4 and has a mental breakdown where he can’t get out of the situation and is fucking scared about Maya

Apollo in 6-5 when he slowly realizes what Dhurke’s secret was and becomes mentally in denial

She'd definitely still eat while you're doing it. Make you take it slow so it's completely comfortable for her. After she got bored, she'd probably clamp down and get you to finish quickly so you could move on.

I'm legit mad they didn't put this much effort into the Trilogy remake.
Apollo remake has such fucking amazing sprites.

They added the features from AA5/6 where you can start from where you had game over, as well as those small dots on the screen that tell you which sentence you are on in the Testimony.

>tfw still need to beat AA5 and 6
>tfw by the time I finish 6, DGS1 will most likely be already fully translated
>tfw also got Hotel Dusk, Dangitronpaul and Zero Escape games to play as a fallback measure in case DGS isn't out yet by that time
Git on my level ya bunch of gits

Time Traveller needed one more character or something, it was just too straightforward even in a game that has some of the most obvious cases in the entire series. Everything else was fine.

I've only played the first Ace Attorney and it was years ago. I enjoyed it, though it was getting old by the final case.
Should I try the others? If so, would I just play release order or what?

Which is why I asked does it really cost that much money? Or are the profits just not worth it to begin with, even when you could keep the fans of the series in the west happy?

best character

Yes, release order. Layton crossover is skippable.

Yes just play release order. Though you can play the AAI games before or after AA4 (or not at all, but you should, because AAI2 is amazing). Layton game also optional, play it whenever you want after the original trilogy.

Emeer was the best thing about Layton vs Wright

*blocks your path*

Would you watch a Steel Samurai anime if they made one?

Nice one.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXkG9bfFQVc
The DGS soundtrack is so damn good

AA6 brought it back at the very end, it's a given that AA7 will be focused on that.
Also I wish they ended mainline at 7, just resolve this one final plot point in a grand finale for the series and move on.

Hi guys, Miles Edgeworth here, ask me anything

To be fair they already straight up are Wright's children at this point and act like brother/sister.

>Top 3 is Klavier, Apollo and Fullbright
This is a fucking fujoshi poll.

DGS is legitimately the most mature this series has ever been, but that doesn't say much. I'm just glad it's being fantranslated, but I hope they won't stop there and do DGS2 as well.
Fuck Crapcom Amerimutt seriously.

>Investigations characters will NEVER be acknowledged in mainline

Feels bad man
I want an experienced Sebastian to be Athena's new rival so bad

They're planning to translate DGS2 as well I believe, but translating takes time when it's a fan project

>Wright's ancestor was BFFs with Von Karma's ancestor
Where did it all go so wrong?

What's with both Layton and Ace Attorney's second trilogies being split?
Layton 4 and AA4 are both DS games and then the remaining 2 are on 3DS.
At least AA fixed this by remaking AA4 for 3DS with the same convenience features of AA5 and 6.

yes they single-handedly got Yuri on Ice to win basically everything in that shitty Crunchyroll awards last year

As someone that actually worked on a few translation projects as a graphics editor I can tell you that translation is literally the easiest and fastest part of a translation project.
It's the programming, inserting the text, making the edited graphics, inserting those, testing everything and so on that takes so much fucking time.
Translation itself is literally the easiest part to all of this.

well you get the point anyway

waiting for the right moment

This comic is dumb because they act like siblings and basically Wright's children, not a couple.

Possible japan arc may address it.

But DGS as a trilogy was cancelled, that's why Takumi was forced to wrap it all up in DGS2.

For real? Because 2 was fantastic and really high quality.

DGS1 got subpar reviews in Japan and didn't sell as well as they hoped so they downsized from trilogy to duology.

For the best I guess, 2 was hype almost the whole way through because of that.

I'm sure part of why DGS2 is much better is because Takumi had to basically shove in 2 games into 1, picking only the best ideas from his plans for 2 and 3.

2 would have been borderline empty probably, but it may have introduced Sithe and the acolyte earlier, which I feel should have happened.

THATS just her sister’s name backwards so no biggie

TBf it wasn’t a bad anime

now that i've finally finished DD i can say that AAI2 > AA3 > AA1 > AA5 > AA2 > AA4 > AAI

Seeing things like this really make me think.

That's almost my exact list. Put AA6 behind AA5 and swap AJ and AAI and you've got it.

>Klavier and Apollo above Ryu and Asougi
>Athena on the list at all
>Le twist detective at the top

WHY do nips have shit taste?

Source?

JP amazon

How many babies is she gonna force out of Apollo?

Source on them making it a duology instead? I get a feeling you're pulling it out of your ass.

>this artist and skintight clothes and body outlines underneath

What do people think of the character designs in Layton VS Wright? I quite liked them. Even if the story was ridiculous I still liked LvW enough.

>Ghost Trick gets cucked by no advertising despite being the best game Takumi ever made
>DGS 1 and 2 get cucked by lmao no translation despite being the best AA games Takumi ever made
>The series he created is turned into power of friendship shonenshit instead of a lawyer trying to do the right thing story.

Is there anyone at Capcom more punished than Shu Takumi?

I like them a lot, but even if they tried to combine them a bit the style difference between the "serious" (AA-style) characters and the "funny" (Layton-style) characters is pretty jarring. It's weird how they continued that into DGS.

I love how they tied all the cat stuff into her design.

DGS has some top tier witness designs
>Gina
>Drebber
>Petenshy
>Crogrey
>Rozaic
>Jezel
>Hosonaga
>Natsume Soseki
>Gregson

and Ryu's design is fucking perfect in its simplicity, same as Asougi's and Susato's. Holmes imo is good but some hate his goggles.

Layton looks kind of dashing in his tall form.

Handsome Layton looks rad. Wish they'd have gone with that design.

wtf they should've gone with tall handsome layton

There was so much cool stuff and amazing plot and content and they decided to just cut all of it and went with the more boring Layton wankfest garbage imaginable.
I wish Layton devs and Layton fans would all just up and die, fucking cancer incarnate.

Eh, I don't think that's true. The main writer was still Takumi, it's just that they had a mess of ideas. Game is decent but it feels like loose threads everywhere.

Nothing about it is decent other than music, it's worse than JFA, objectively.

it feels like a test game for DGS like how Catherine was a test game for Persona 5

Is there an english upload of DGS2, either a LP or not?

youtube.com/user/PokeHacksHD/playlists
This has all the cases for both.

It's also worth noting that that the DGS2 isn't finished yet and is still work in progress.

So many people talking about DGS, did they finally translate it??

Thank you.