Because I can't make it on my ooooooown

I need you to recover
Because I can't make it on my ooooooown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUKiOcV1SSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=sUKiOcV1SSc

>There will never be a Mass Effect 4.
>Player will never be Shepards daughter /son.
>Bioware team behind Mass effect 1 are long gone.

>Player will never be Shepards daughter /son.
Not wanting to play as a more mature Shepard

>play as a more mature Shepard
Define mature. Are we talking God of War 18 mature. beard and all. Or a mature where Shepard dies again only to be brought back alot later in the time line.

shepard is only 29 according to the ME1 codex. they could have developed his character for many more games than just the trilogy if they wanted to.

>There will never be a Mass Effect 4.

You are retarded if you want this in any capacity, even with the original team at the helm

>>Player will never be Shepards daughter /son.
why do you want to play the same character forever. make a new character, see a new side to the universe. dorks..

>shepard is only 29
Okay so 29 in ME1. 31 in ME2 since he died for two years. And then ME3 possibly 33-35 tops.
>You are retarded if you want this
It's not just me tons of MEA whores are expecting another MEA2. Since developers aren't giving them dlc.

>There will never be a game that ends so perfectly again
it hurts bros

I want this so bad, I can't believe bioware is making a fucking coop loot grinder. I wish they would just forget about open world and multiplayer and go back to making content rich
linear singleplayer games. Even if the writing can't hold a candle to former bioware, I want it to happen.

>There will never be a game that ends so perfectly again
You are talking about ME1 right. Because if not. You need to leave.

>I can't believe bioware is making
You mean EA. You mean EA is ruining them.

>the rest of the series could not touch this game

EA should die for what they have done.

Such a good credits song. Amazing how underwhelming every other Mass Effect game's credits were afterwords.

>They didnt give us an epic final mission with all the squad togheter fighting the reapers with some emotional shit
>they gave us 3 colors instead
I will never forgive them

because i made the character, i chose his backstory and created the mug that everyone knows him by. i would love to see the same character that i made way back then in a game from 2025 for example. it would be surreal, and exciting.

Right, they sold their soul to the devil and it came back to bite them immediately with rushed ME2 and ridiculously rushed DA2. The sjw posturing and bad writing and characterization is mostly on bioware though. EA probably pushed them to make DA2 simplistic, and to make DA:I and Andromeda open world, and now to abandon their roots completely and try to steal destiny's audience. I still enjoyed playing ME2 and 3 though, I wish they would make another one in a similar vein. It's been so long since we had a decent AAA space opera game.

Yeah just ME1.
ME2...ended
ME3 just kind of shit itself and died right at the final act

Mass Effect 1 had great pacing, the Intro mission was excellent.
As was the mission on Virmire and sequence of events that led up to the final battle.

The credit song was the icing on the cake.

All the other ending songs never topped that.

>make DA:I and Andromeda open world
This is a massive hint. That EA are moving to console MMOs as a last minute save from there mass failings of the series. I know that because if it doesn't work out. They will drop Bioware and leave them to rot.

>Every time you hit a plot point in a mission, npc or side mission.
>Dramatic or awesome music plays.
It was just perfect in ME1.