What are some lies that the industry has sold you?

What are some lies that the industry has sold you?

#4ThePlayers
Meanwhile sony don't want crossplay with XB/Switch and they have a PS1/2 emulator built into their system but only let you use it by rebuying their games.

I don't think GameRectangularPrism has quite the same ring to it.

>call it a gamecube
>isnt a cube
>has no games
what did nintendo mean by this?

You can do anything.

sony wanted to do crossplay with PS3 and 360, but microsoft said no
PS4 has crossplay with PC on some games

>using inches

inches is better for measuring stuff. i live in canada and we use inches (unofficially) despite the fact that we use the metric system.

Yeah because everyone had a 360, they just wanted to remove MS' advantage
Same thing now, except Nintendo and some PC devs agreed with Microsoft while Sony wants to keep people away from those systems

Euros so dumb they think that measuring it in meters makes it a cube

>Using backwards, outdated, third world metric system

You're right, it should have been measured in AUs.

literally in what way is the metric system backwards and updated? If anything, that'd be the imperial system. You use the measurements of a dead king as reference for fucks sake

metric system is for brainlets because they can only think in 10s

>blue rays
>not actually a fish

This. Us Burmese and Liberians have to unite against all of the other shithole countries in the world that use the metric system.

>everyone suck dog dicks
>We should too

No metric system country has landed on the Moon.

>metric is bad because we said so!

It's better for eyeballing measurements. Those fractions get out of hand though.

canada has

>he thinks the moon landing was real

Next you’re going to tell me the earth is round. Fucking gullible retard.

lol

are we talking about imperial or metric here?

No space agency that has reached the Moon used imperial units.

NASA uses the metric system lol

>if you don't like it don't buy it!!! stop whining!!!

>inches is better for measuring stuff.
How the fuck is it better?

i honestly cant remember. i had this construction class in high school and my teacher said to use inches because it was better but i cant remember why. it might have been what said though

Depending on the context, I don't think that's a negative thing to be honest.

The metric system is the tool of the Devil!

people use it for eyeballing things because you can relate it to your thumb easier

what a stupid analogy.

based Liberia

>Only third world countries use imperial

This thread got derailed so hard I literally forgot what the OP was

lmao, the people that actually worked in the landing use metric

i think that it's dumb because a single sale is meaningless when there are horrible trend setting games that sell millions, like no man's sky. you gotta make a ruckus if you want change.

Inches is better for everyday usage, it's the main reason why it got big to begin with.

Metric is useful for math, science and such.

You literally only say it because you're used to it.

Smaller integers involved. Inches are bigger, so you need less of them to describe the size of an object. Same reason you don't measure your height in miles.

I know you're right, if talking about flying hight and such, but surely a mountain isn't measured in feet?

Most mountains are since feet are the easiest to convert into meter and vice versa.

Well, sometimes mountains get measured in miles as a generalization, but usually it's feet. What I don't get is why not yards. Why isn't something as big as a mountain measured in yards?

>it's popular so it means it's good

Americans are really dumb lol

So sony is doing exactly what microsoft did 10 years ago, what's the big deal? It's shitty but it's not like it's undeserved, and there's still tons of crossplat games, just not crossplat with other consoles.

Its fine when X does it because Y did it!

I mean, yes, it is. Why would the company in the lead settle for sharing their playerbase with the companies that don't have anything to offer? There was a good 8 years for microsoft to quit being faggots and work on the crossplay sony had worked on with mmos and a few other titles, but they deliberately chose not to. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, sony realized they don't have to try and siphon players from microsoft anymore.

In what world would it be a wise business decision to just share the customers you worked so hard to get with your opponent?

>open Crysis
>core 2 duo splash screen

>didn't connect it to the gameboy player
confirmed scrub

its still not a cube is you use metric units either

But I never said it was a cube.

Honestly, decimeters are the best. People are just retarded and just use whatever is popular. SI units or not.

>everyone sucks dog dicks
Don't be stupid. Only Canada does that