Kingdom Hearts 3 releasing this year hype thread

Kingdom Hearts 3 releasing this year hype thread
continued from What worlds you want? When do you think the release date will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/The-Kingdom-Hearts-Animated-Series-That-Never-Was-3564
youtu.be/QNvTWohCFjI
youtu.be/7uMMKDd1Fr0
youtu.be/TiaDq-C069A
dualshockers.com/square-enix-release-dates-major-games/
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5CKf-826o
youtube.com/watch?v=JyaWwq4CfTk
youtube.com/watch?v=9_fBSyPtt-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IAmcJ1FOv5o
youtu.be/AlMdDpUWFFI?t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
youtu.be/Xb_KjSMfFs4?t=5
change.org/p/square-enix-co-make-kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-and-2-5-remix-come-out-on-xbox-360-as-well
youtube.com/watch?v=jfHNNEZO5yA
youtu.be/o8xDjA8flns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will best Disney movie be in?

Nice general retards.

KH1 Concept art is too good.

sora's model actually looks really good now
look at his eyes
so dreamy

That's actually from a Kingdom Hearts cartoon. Square told Disney to cancel the project because the story in the cartoon was different from the game and it would confuse people

Why is there no Disney movie about this?

Oh shit, really?
Do we know what the plot was supposed to be?

What makes you guys so confident this isn't gonna be a fucking half-baked frankenstein project piece of garbage like FFXV was at release under the guise of the new "Games as a Service" direction.

Look at the top right
The release date will be 12.8
December 8th

khinsider.com/news/The-Kingdom-Hearts-Animated-Series-That-Never-Was-3564

You can read all about it here

Because the movie would just be retellings of their classic films with an anime boy in the way

Kingdom Hearts is purely vidya and doesn’t translate well into any other medium. I can maybe see an animated episodic cartoon work, but that’s about it

When will people stop asking for Zootopia and Moana when Big Hero 6 was the last movie chosen?

Because the plot and writing are deviant art fan fiction tier and Disney wouldn't want any mainstream attention draw to that.

Will she die?

his neck is too long

December 8th is a Saturday.

Any KH2 concept art?

Are you sure this concept art is from that, though? That cartoon seems like a western production, this stuff has moonrunes plastered all over it.

For returning I want
>Twilight Town (Confirmed)
>Olympus (Confirmed)
>Radiant Garden (please nomura dont exclude this one, its the most important)
>Agrabah (Just in hopes they can do King of Thieves story)
>Pirates of the Caribbean (Just purely for the sake of incoporating movies 2 and 3 so we have badass Kraken and Davy Jones fights and get Davy's key as a keyblade)
>100 Acre Wood (for that comfy mini game world)

For new I'd say
>Treasure Planet
>Sword in the Stone
>Princess and the Frog
>Pocahontas
>A real Lilo and Stitch World
>Emperor's New Groove

youtu.be/QNvTWohCFjI

Who remembers seeing this kino come on TV? The original slogan was cool as fuck

Agrabah and Pirates are confirmed for not returning.

Agrabah's been deconfirmed already.

I haven't replay kh1 & 2 since a year after 2 came out.
if I play everything after 2, will I still be able to follow the story in those games without replaying it

>How to disappoint yourself

When did this happen? Sauce?

sauce

>Pirates
Good fucking riddance. That world was retarded.
>going 3DPD
Yeuck

If you remember everything important from the first 2, then sure.

Most are prequels so you’re fine. The only games that take place after 2 are re:coded which really doesn’t do anything important for the story and 3D

this was the commercial that my kid self thought was super cool and convinced me to beg mom for a ps2

The whole point of KH3 is Sora saving everything, so no.

I'd enjoy these worlds. I know damn well I won't get even 3/4ths of them. My only absolute requirement is Radiant Garden and I'm sure everyone can agree on that. If that world doesn't return that's a problem.

I don't have the link, but I think it was said that we are only getting new worlds for the Disney worlds. Besides Olympus.

Will Roxas get to meet BBS guys?

I want those poorly written turds to go blind when they are struck by his glory

Just get both ps4 collections man.

Depends on what you remember. 358 and BBS has some references to KH2, so there's that. I highly recommend you replay KH2, or even go back to KH1 before starting any of those two if you can. It would be well worth the time.

Disney

Am I the only one who fucking hates flowmotion? Seeing it in the last trailer killed me, bros

You might as well play 2 fm since it is the best game in the series.

My first reaction was disgust, but nu-Riku actually looks kinda cool.

You forgot Big Hero 6

user, Flowmotion's going to work like BBS where it's signifigantly toned down. You won't be snapping to walls and shit, don't worry. It's just going to be certain poles and Blizzard rails.

It's not actually in. When you do a Disney Ride summon, Sora has flowmotion for like half a second. That's it

Star wars

youtu.be/7uMMKDd1Fr0

True commercial kino

Best world not even up for debate

BH6 is boring shit.

more like kiddy dumb sharts tbqhwu

Yeah but KH3 is doing something cool with it

>Tfw i actually do remember reading that at some point
Fuck me. Most of the new shit fucking sucks too.

Eehhhhhhh I could care less about Big Hero 6

Just dropped in to say that Kingdom Hearts has got to be the most retarded game ever. It's half anime, half kid's animation. Who the literal fuck wants this?

No user, new as in not repeated. Not new as in just released. We could still get 2D worlds that haven't been included yet.

I wish KH would explore the darker side of Donald

Eh, that's better but still. Some returns would've been real nice. Gotta lower my expectations to just hoping to GOD Radiant Garden is in this fucking game

Is Nomura a hack?

>Riku is rescuing Aqua
>Like how Mickey is now Riku's permanent sidekick, Aqua's future stories will now always be tied to Riku

NOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR

You're a fucking idiot, and your own source proves it. I don't know if that's nomura art, but it's not the cartoon storyboard art.

There is always the chance they were flat out lying.

RAX > SRK > VAT

Can we all agree?

How do you people talk about KH3 when it seems like you never seen a trailer for it?

Aqua will be with Riku and Ventus will be with sora, I hope we get to go on disney adventures with the other keyblade wielders.

>Roxas may be permanently tied to Kairi as her sidekick
OH GOD NO

Go ahead and drop right back out then, fucko

I really doubt this. I just can't see them giving Riku as many options as Sora's obviously gonna have.

I strongly disagree with that list, if it's in order of best to worst.

I'd like a Lilo & Stitch world set in Hawaii, or Atlantis world. Rescuers and Emperor's New Groove (favorite movie) would be great too.

>releasing this year

kinda wish that commercial did not spoil Sephiroth

This is the game everyone gets saved right?

How is that gonna work? Aren't there like 6 guys that need help? How can they balance that with all the disney worlds?

Holy shit guys, check Twitter. They just announced the Halloween world is going to be Hocus Pocus.

Link

Why does he have realm key chain? I thought only Mickey's and Sora's keyblades were realm keyblades.

Why is Mickey's head the symbol of realms?

FF worlds would be nice for once. Also FF characters from older games.

>releasing this year

Dunno, it's just that that style of keychain has been assoicated with the keybalde of the light realm and the keyblade of the dark realm since kh1.

Maybe that's the in-betweeny one. Also, I just realized...

>three realms, aka three circles
>mickey mouse logo is made up of three circles
>mfw

Can't wait to play as Kairi being a fucking qt whether it's KH3 or Switch spinoff that's probably going to happen

He bought the realm of light

Reminder that Xehanort did nothing wrong

Nice try bud

>Can't wait to play as Kairi
Gross. We need Lea playable first

358/2 remake when?

Why are the COM trophies so fucking autistic? I got all the cards which made sense because it’s part of the journal, but now I have to mindlessly grind on destiny islands with the same fucking sleight for hours to get Sora to 100, then do the same fucking thing to get Riku to 100!? I just wanna get to 2 already fuck this game, it’s been a roadblock for me for over a year.

>i'm a faggot, please feed me cocks
opinion invalidated

>and it would confuse people
Yes because the current story is completely streamlined as it is right now.

its coming this year. my guy said so
youtu.be/TiaDq-C069A

Just skip it, what is the point if playing it of you don't enjoy it?

So that means it can't get more confusing? What's your point?

>no pocahontas world
>no jungle book world
>no treasure planet world
>no hawaii lilo and stitch world
jdimsa

My autism needing all the plats

So like, is this series done with FF characters? They've been really shoving them out of the way (cept minor things like Moogles, TWEWY doesn't count) for the past few games. Or are we going to have the old Radiant Garden gang back again?

>releasing this year
are you new to the franchise?

I just need Shadowman somewhere. Keith David is cool.

why are some of you niggas talking about it won't release this year? It's been stated numerous fucking times

I think Radiant Garden is coming back.

>implying kairi won't restore lingering will with her princess bullshit
That way we'll get terra+kairi to complete the trio

Lmao.

You will get Sora and Riku like always.

Yeah? Square planned for FFXV to come out over a decade ago. Look what happened there.

They don't believe in the nomura who believes in the 13 meme.

Yeah that's never happened before!!

delays are a thing, you know. and square enix are big on delays.

>why are some of you niggas talking about it won't release this year? It's been stated numerous fucking times

All we got was a vague statement of a 2018 release and that was it. No actual dates and knowing how SE pushed back some big projects, there is a chance that KH3 will not be out until 2019

I want princess and the frog and coco worlds

they've delayed for three years after official announcement already, i don't think they can do so much more

>Riku is a boring turd
>Terra is a boring tard
>Lea is fucking awesome and gets shit done even without a heart

How did he turn out so good while the others didn't?

I'd be happy with any new 2D animated world. Anything except Home on the Range. Though I bet some degenerate out there would fap to Sora as a cow.

they didn't delay anything because they didn't announce a date back then

>even without a heart
What?

>Disney isn't on board with the games as a service mentality.
>Disney doesn't know the KH fan base is rabid enough to sell their mother for DLC confirming fan theories to their autism awoken storylines.
>Disney doesn't want this game to just be a massive walking atm for them by pushing DLC costumes, weapons, Episode Riku's, Episode Kairi's, and Episode Mickey's.

Disney would fucking love to jew this game into million pieces and you fucking know it.

No specific date has been given yet, and we are already a month and a half into the year. It will probably be late 2018 or early 2019.

Chrono Trigger world.
Some kind of Fireball world where you play minigames with Drossel.

>no hard release date, just "2018"
>opening worlds are 90% complete, middle worlds are 60% complete, ending worlds we don't even know
>cutscenes still need a lot of polish
>Nomura is notorious for delays

I'll believe it when I see a real release date.

Zootopia is ok at best
Tangled is a much better movie than Frozen and it's much more inferior than Hunchback and Treasure Planet

This list is bogus

>Liking the blandest turd in the series over the best character

Wasn't it revealed that the members of Organization XIII actually do have hearts? I'm pretty sure they went over this in DDD.

>Nomura is notorious for delays
You mean SE in general

Release date is December 31st at 23:59pm

And yet the manga exists

I see it being done this year. They supposedly have their whole Osaka office working on it, plus some of Tokyo. Of course, that doesn't really mean shit, but I would hope they don't let down fans after being so bold in giving a release date of 2018.

yuuuuuup

also it's not a good indication that we're already in the year of release and they haven't even announced the month it's being released on

Why the fuck are Nobodies called Nobodies when they lack a heart?

Why are Heartless called Heartless when they are manifested hearts that lack bodies?

japs

Holy shit just wait for their to be keyblades or outfits locked behind buying physical Disney products like the Tsum Tsums or shit.

>Buy a force fx Kylo Ren Lightsaber unlock the lightsaber keyblade!
>Buy the Kairi or Aqua x-large Tsum Tsum and unlock their swimsuit dlc outfits!
>Blu-Ray copies of Lilo and Stitch come with early access to their DLC world!

pottery

>People think Riku's gonna save Aqua
Let me tell you guys how this shit's gonna go down. Sora is probably gonna have like a hundred potential abilities. Riku's gonna have less than a dozen, and you won't be able to customize them. Sora's gonna have Drives and Summons. Riku's gonna have neither. Sora's gonna have his pick of two dozen Keyblades. Riku's gonna have his carkey and you won't be able to change that either.

So keeping all this in mind, let's move on to Aqua. The road to finding Aqua will probably lead the heroes into the Realm of Darkness, which will most likely be a world all its own. There will probably be a boss involved, more than one even. Do you guys actually believe that there will be an entire world an a proper boss where Sora won't be the primary playable character? Whatever role Riku gets, it will be small and he won't be allowed to fight any real bosses because they're not gonna waste a boss on a character who has less than half the potential abilities of the protagonist.

dualshockers.com/square-enix-release-dates-major-games/
>“Development efforts for major titles are underway at both our overseas and domestic studios. We will be making announcements about the release dates of those titles between the end of FY2018/3 and E3.”
This was said 3 months ago

Days already basically had Sora and Kairi as playable, and of course there's BBS afterwards. Plus Nomura already said playable Riku and Kairi was a possibility for 3 a while back so it's clearly just a matter of time.

>OG characters
>blandest anything
Try picking literally any hero from BBS

I want to play as Kairi already

Kairi is a meme

Xemnas just lied about the "only KH will give us hearts" thing. Axel begins to grow a heart when he returns from Castle Oblivion i.e. after CoM as seen here

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5CKf-826o

Namine is best girl anyway.

Because nobody's heartless and they're heartless nobodies

Why would anyone care about Kairi?

San Fransokyo and Shibuya being the new Traverse Town/Hollow Bastion is all I need.

Kairi isn't even a character. She's a walking sex toy for Sora

so let me see if I get this right. Xemnas is terra-nort's nobody. So xemnas technically IS Terra, right? Or his body at least

and she even fails at that

Is Xion Gender-fluid?

Who?

KH2FM's extra cutscenes showed that Xemnas retained at least some of Terra's memories, and obviously they look alike. No idea if KH3 will make it a plot point or not.

Nobodies are an anomaly that shouldn't exist, hence why their called "nobodies"
Heartless are hearts corrupted by DARKNESS. They turn into dangerous creatures that can be described as cruel and heartless

>So xemnas technically IS Terra, right? Or his body at least
maybe...

Forget it!

Here's your next world bro

>the Incredibiles 2 comes out this year

You know what that means?

How would Terra know Ven is in a coma? That happens AFTER he got Xehanort'd

nope, there's no worlds from movies released after 2015

So? He's still in there.

I don't see it working knowing the rules established in the movie

Or they can just put it there and whatever, who cares

How does Org XIII get in their tall ass chairs?

banter in Cred Forums?

Did the nobodies build those huge ass skyscrapers around their base?

He obviously knows something. The whole Chain of Memories debacle is because he wants to find that room where Ventus is asleep.

Ikea

Same user. And the best part is how many people diehard fans are going to drop the series on that day she's announced.

They teleport in.
No, really.

darkness portals
or animu superjump

Good thing too
The last thing we need is a Zootopia world

its ironic

Wow, what a shit list.

I think I saw one of those chairs can adjust their height as well

The chairs raise up or down. Otherwise they teleport in

Teleport n' shiet

there's a sequel?

After 10 something years it would be funny just to see it released. I don't know, I'll probably pick it up maybe next year if it releases this year.

yea i am so glad i bought my ps3 for this game. This and last guardian, also FF versus really made me chose ps3 over xbox360 i am so glad i get to enjoy them finally on a console of my choice...

What's the point of those skyskrapers if nobody lives in them and they're all made entirely out of solid rock?

what are the odds?

Because she's the only main girl with any kind of personality and sass versus "lol she's kind I guess" aqua

How about a Wreck it Ralph world with a Tron cameo?
Just bring back the computer from kh2 and there you go, easy as pie

>Kairi
>personality
Is this a fucking joke?

-5%

>buying a ps3 for kh3
>when it was explicitly stated that it wasn't in development multiple times throughout the ps3's lifecycle
shaking my noggin

Those are actually the nobodies of skyscrapers from other worlds

Rule of Cool during the boss fight

that's my point, I think its just to highlight that the nobodies are smarter and more advanced than the heartless.

to be fair they released the ps4 sooner than a lot of us expected

I don't think they ever fully explained why the World That Never Was looked the way it did.

here comes the part where you pretend aqua has one because she cares about her friends, while several posts afterwards trashing sora as having none, antikairifag

>not Phil of the Future world
aaaannnnddd dropped

Jesus fucking Christ, I forgot about this show.

>not 7/13

>the film that dealt the death blow to the one remaining 2D pipeline in Burbank

They're not good user.

I always see Pocahontas on every list. What's so appealing about it?

I wish someone would compile all the ridiculous concepts for what future technology would look like and how fucking wrong they were.

>no Even Stevens where Sora and friends get involved in Shia LaBeouf's shenanigans
>not even a Beans summon

wtf Disney

0.2 happened before this scene.

They use corridors of darkness. This is the only actual canon answer.

Aqua is improved tenfold in 0.2, but none of the girls have deep personalities. The only one who can be considered good is Xion

well it's one of the few renaissance era disney movies they haven't made a world out of (the other one is the rescuers down under but nobody really cares about that movie)

Most of the guys in this game are so feminine they can be classed as girls anyway.

It's a renaissance disney movie, thus it's one of the obligatory "classics"

>Xion

>Putting fucking Home on the Range above Atlantis
>Having Atlantis that low at all
Taste this shit shouldn't even be possible

You mean Sora?

secret world of girls episode was kino

I think Ratcliffe would be a cool Clayton-Esque boss with his own big heartless. The whole nature shit could have potential to be badass. Also I just hold more interest in Pocahontas's world and characters than I do for Frozen, which will be an inevitable world unfortunately.

Who?

Am I the only one who likes the situation commands? As a blend of reaction commands, drive forms, finishers, command decks, and command styles, I think it's fairly successful. My only two complaints are

>continued damage no longer sustains your style, either you get your finisher before the meter runs out or you're fucked
>they constitute a part of your normal menu, making it crowded at times so you can't cycle down to the bottom option as easily
>you can't cycle through them with the shoulder button, so reaching the one you want is more bothersome

Apart from these issues, I find it to be one of the more successful experimental combat mechanics.

Ratcliffe could never be as menacing to Sora as he was to Basil, though.

>no shake it up world with pre-meltdown bella thorne and pre-sjw phase zendaya party members
keep it

>literally everything pushed behind triangle mashing
>successful

Donald.

Weren't the triangle commands triggered from timed blocks? Plus, you weren't allowed to mash triangle like in that boss fight at TWTNW since it would result in a failure

>I hope we get to go on disney adventures with the other keyblade wielders.

God no. Playing as the Non-Sora characters was just lacking in charm, felt dry, and was boring. These characters don't work with Disney ones. Would be a waste of resources and I'll be angry if they waste much desired Disney worlds on Non-Sora characters like The Incredibles.

Nigger!

He was playable in Days.

Ratcliffe is the villain from Pocohontus user. Ratigan is from Great Mouse Detective.

>tfw no one gives a shit about dinosaur

A boss fight with the Carnotaurs would of been so good

I meant that they tag along with Sora

Rats.

Well, in that case, I still don't think it'd work. Clayton was only threatening because it was really early on in Sora's adventure. A normal guy with a gun just wouldn't really be an issue for him anymore. I mean, in KH2, he fought an entire crew of immortal skeleton guys with guns.

Scar was pretty late on and Scar wasn't much more threatening than Clayton.

>Aqua's tired and depressed after everything that's happened
>Sora goes right on being Sora
>Aqua can't help but smile and laugh

This'll probably happen, won't it?

>commands triggered by fighting specific enemies, using specific attacks, casting specific spells, or including specific party members
>claims literally everything is pressing triangle
>insinuates you have no control over your combat options

I get it, it's not perfect, but let's not indulge in hyperbole just yet.

kill yourself faggot

Yeah, and Sora didn't really give a shit about him. Scar's primary role was causing emotional problems for Simba. To Sora, he was just another goon.

Yes?

>All of your options are now locked behind fucking context sensitive triangle presses
That's awful. How is less options better?

If the game was coming out in June/July we would have a release date by now.

So the Game is coming out between August and December.

Is Kingdom Hearts the Dark Souls of crossover games?

A legendary comeback. Never before have I encountered such wit. Your argument is more highly articulated and expertly crafted than I could ever hope to rival. Surely you are a scholar of the highest caliber.

What if one of the bosses in Toy Story world is

the CLAWWWW

Didn't I just point out that they're not? They compliment your normal moves. Situational commands means there are potentially more options than before. Are you allergic to pressing the triangle button, or is it just against your religion?

It's gonna come out 21/22 december so that k3 gets released exactly 13 years after kh 2 got released.

>They compliment your normal moves.
But they don't You don't combo into them you just need to fill an arbitrary bar. It just means you aren't allowed to use therm when you want, and you're forced into using a potentially sub-optimal combo if you want to use it.

Also you're limited to one fucking drive form per battle now so y'know thats just great

>have collection
>beat first one
>not bad
>chain of memorial
>wtf

watch the cutscenes on youtube. CoM is hot garbage

Ignore this guy, emulate the original.

Did you know Christy Carlson Romano was Yuffie in KH1?

Just read the manga which pretty much sumarizes the story or watch the cutscenes youtube.
You're not missing out on much.
Sone people say the gba version 0lays better, but I am honestly not a fan of tge card system in general.

I didn't consider comboing into them. I suppose that is a flaw, but if a "sub-optimal" combo ends in an optimal situation command, I guess it's not so sub-optimal after all, is it?

Also, I never used more than one drive form per battle anyway. Each battle tended to have only one or two optimal forms. It's also entirely possible that they've rebalanced the game so that any form will do.

Okay

please, I'll even take a cameo as an npc

CoM is the DMC2 of KH. You may have been better off coming back to that one later.

>Literally anything above Tarzan
TWO WORLDS
ONE FAMILYYYYYY-

Also I strongly agree that Zootopia was a good movie, and it accomplished what it set out to do. It had a believable world and characters, sympathetic, if not one dimensional villains and all that good shit. Also;
>Brother bear second to worst
That movie was comfy. Fuck all you faggots.

I love "Son of Man"

>but if a "sub-optimal" combo ends in an optimal situation command, I guess it's not so sub-optimal after all, is it?
That kind of thinking doesn't work when one wrong move can get you killed on critical and proud. It honestly just boils down to battles being more tedious as you wait for an opening to do the specific attacks needed to get the drive, but if you wait then your drive bar dissapears

It's super apparent how obnoxious it is in the Phantom Aqua fights. One of the achievements is hitting her with Aqua's command style finisher, and it's a pain in the ass because she teleports around and your fucking bar goes away if you dont hit every few seconds

I'm actually looking at a list of games slated to be released in 2018 and a lot of them actually o not have release dates.

Based on how marketing for games usually works I'm guesswe will get a tone of release dates come E3. Nothing major will relase in this first half of the year if it hasn't already come out.

I'm also thinking a lot of these games that were slated for 2018 may be getting delayed due imminent next gen console announcements ealry next year.

Why do we hate Brother Bear again?

I think they thought people liked kh so much so anything kh kids will buy

CoM is great. It just isn't a straight up action game. it adds a layer of strategy that isn't to everyone's taste.

At the end, Sora is de-aged back to his KH1 appearance because Nomura doesn't want him to grow up.

How assblasted would you be?

I literally don't know. It was a better Native American story than Pocahontas ever was.

CoM may be good, but re:CoM suuuucks
The combat just doesn't work.

As someone who likes Re:CoM, I disagree with your opinion.

Take that.

Strangers Like Me is my fav, Phil Collins is just god tier

I think we just became best friends

CoM is great, and Re:CoM is also great. Re:CoM adds greatly needed challenge at the cost of the amazing sprites. I liked CoM better, but the highs of Re:CoM are higher than anything CoM has to offer

Shit list.

Arisotcats at leaast gets referenced in 0.2. I'm fine with one of my childhood favorites making it in that manner.

Fellas fellas, they're all great.

She dresses terrible since KH1 (besides her school outfit)

>tfw KHIII's story will be held as the worst and ruin what little good ideas KHII had regarding its story similar to what it did to KH1

They are. Growing up with movies like Tarzan and The Lion King will have that effect on ya.

>not being gameplay fag who just like the characters and doesn't care where the story goes

If its story DOES suck, I will have 0 qualms about fully blaming Dream Drop because of it.

1 and 2 had a shaky connection with 2 connecting games and 1 prequel, but Dream Drop Distance went full fucking retard.

If it rubs off on 3 I'll be mad.

The story has always been garbage, with a bunch of good scenes here and there.
I am in it for the fun gameplay and kino moments like this

What is Kingdom Hearts?

I just picked up 2.8 since it was $20. It's been about since 2.5 released since I finished KH2 and BBS, and I've been meaning to replay them. Should I replay the games up to 2.8, or should I just play 0.2 and DDD, and should they rekindle my interest, revisit the series from there?

Yes the story is complete garbage but wouldn't it be nice if it wasn't? Like if it was at least decent then the awkwardly paced cutscenes wouldn't be so tiresome.

Sora

Replay all the games if you can

LIGHT

aqua has a personality.. and it's fucking weird.

I respect your opinion, but tell me: what is it that you like about it? I think the premise and story are pretty cool, but I can't even handle the combat.

But should I just play DDD and then go back, or replay the series and then DDD?

>meet the robinsons and treasure planet that low
>fucking bolt anywhere even near the top 10

No. If anything, even motherfucking Eraqus will probably be Deus Ex Machina'd back into action

Replay the series and then DDD

Well once you nail it down, it's fun to pick a build and run with it, like pure elemental, pure physical, or my favorite, low number ars arcanum builds while utilizing Jaffar's card so your pathetic number 4 cards wont be broken while you just anally rape the game.

Also lord of the castle wasn't in the GBA version.
youtube.com/watch?v=JyaWwq4CfTk

I guess so, but it has enough legit good moments to keep me entertained and honestly the convoluted mess of a story kind of grew on me.
It oddly fits the concept that is dusney meets final fantasy.

It's Sora
>The realm where all hearts gather
>Hearts gathering within Sora

>In-betweeny one
What? Pretty sure there's only two realms, unless they add another one, or retcon shit by saying Mickey's Kingdom Key D split into two or something, giving Riku one half

>we were the kingdom hearts all along.
I wouldn't put above nomura to do it.

>Eraqus comes back
>Realizes literally 100% of the cast is retarded
>Kills everyone
>Without 7 lights, Xehanort will never get the Xblade
>Eraqus wins.

I'm not sure about a world, but it would be cool if they branched out Square a bit more like with TWEWY

he says posting the only well executed non endgame story moment in the whole series.

>Not wanting to fight Heartless Al

>Sora/Rox/Ven trio up for final fight
>Sora absorbs KH with that heart absorbing power he has
>gains a super KH form
>spreads it to Rox and Ven
>Riku and the others watch from the distance
>"I guess they were Kingdom Hearts 3 the whole time"
>roll credits

So what do people think, is it a good chance we'll play as anyone else in addition to Sora? If so, who? Riku seems fairly obvious, but who else? Aqua? Mickey?

Kek

>Al is indoctrinated as a member of the new Organization 13
>His new name is Lax
>He does nothing

Lea. I want him to do the dive into Sora's heart/dream/whatever the fuck DDD was to save Roxas and Xion.

He can fight nightmare dream eaters and his drive form can be transforming the Keyblade into his chakram

I mean, I'm pretty sure that Eraqus is the only character that has properly died, in every sense of the word, in Kingdom Hearts. Sure, his Keyblade stays behind, but he got pretty killed. And still I look over my shoulder because Nomura just does whatever the fuck he wants

god could you imagine if KH3 just turns heel and is a complete straightfaced satire ala Barkley Gaiden? imagine the butthurt, imagine the jokes.

Speaking of his Keyblade, if we don't get Bond of Flame back, I'm flipping tables.

Can anybody explain to me why Xemnas is fucking alive in DDD?

Slapstick organization 13 members would be hilarious.

Just imagine. GASTONX

I'm playing through 1 currently. Mind telling me how hard Proud is? I'm debating whether to aim for the plats or not

time travel

I was almost certain that one of the secret reports in kh2 mention a twilight realm or some such thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_fBSyPtt-Y
Don't be that way user.

I'm trying to plan my Platinum run of Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix. I played it once on PS3, but I picked up the PS4 collection a while back. Should my first playthrough be a speedrun of the game on Easy with all challenge trophies in mind, or should I do the speedrun seperate from them? Cutscenes don't count, right?

oh sorry user I didn't have to patience to replay Re:CoM as Riku. Less than one playthrough was enough.

100% proud run first, speedrun second

Proud is a little tough, but nothing that problematic. as soon as you get Aero the game is essentially over.
unless it was fixed in the PS4 version, you have to do all 3 difficulties, as the ending trophies dont stack. So i would recommend playing Normal as you would regularly, easy mode to speedrun, and Proud to clean up

ps4 versions has difficulty stack.

Maybe lesser nobodies live in them? Maybe they have normal daily lives in the city when Sora isn't terrorizing the place.

Cool. I only cared about the PS4 version so i could play 2FM again for my level 1 run and Luxord is kicking my ass, so i didnt look into anything else

I hope Bing Bong is in Kingdom Hearts 3!

underrated post

>>"I guess they were Kingdom Hearts 3 the whole time"
lost

A reminder that this is going to be the "big surprise world" Nomura has been wanting to get into since his FF days.

Are you the same guy from earlier? Where is the source on this information?

>Big tits in MY Kingdom Hearts
Perish the tho(ugh)t

Who's the best Org member and why is it Xaldin?

>The only character to 100% die.
F.

>YFW the Inside Out world takes place in someone like Riku or Kairi's mind, who's emotions are somehow exactly the same as Riley's.

You are a worthless piece of shit. If you died tomorrow no one would care.

Took you an hour and 28 minutes to come up with that one, eh?

>Dad catches me singing this in the shower and records the audio

Fuck you too Dad.

>No Indiana Jones world

Xehanort did nothing wrong

What is your problem?

NoHeart is evil though.

Opinions of Master of Masters? Honestly he’s the best character in the entire series. Ray Chase gives the best performance in the entire series. I love this guy so much. He’s such a fucking troll. Sucks Nomura said he won’t be in KH 3

Is this going to be a new meme in the KH threads now?

The moment you run into the first FF7 character it's very very obvious Sephiroth is going to be in there.

No. Please no. I'm already sick of this guy.

he wont be? got a source on that? cuz he's great and that would be a shame. but he does have one of the best performances in the series, you are right about that aside from roxas in Re:Coded

Disney literally got pissed with EA when everyone threw a fit about them pulling this shit with battlefront 2. They're not gonna do the same stunt with their mainline franchises

Nomura said in a interview last year that MoM won’t appear in KH 3 but the contents of the box he gave Luxu will be revealed

MoM not appearing in KH 3 all but confirms that he’s the big bad in the next arc

Anything can be a theory

The dolls' names are Julia, so it comes out on July

part of me hopes a note with an I.O.U. written on it is in the box, for maximum trolling

He was in BBS right as a secret boss correct? What other ones has he been in?

He's probably xehanort

He was in Back Cover, the movie in the 2.8 collection. Young Xehanort was the Secret Boss of BBS.

I just wanna know what the fucker put in the box. It's got to be something absurd and unpredictable, but what exactly?

That is young nort

I still can't believe they haven't announced a Wreck it Ralph world

You could totally do a Wreck-It Ralph world while leaving out all the licensed characters but I'm sure they don't want to disappoint all the people who would get excited for Bowser and Zanghief cameos in Kingdom Hearts.

guys. my friend is trying to play kingdom hearts 1. i told her to play on proud mode. she is level 13 at clayton. and she just keeps dying. i keep telling her like this isn't hard, that she should be relentlessly attacking in the air, making use of dodging, and watching for the enemy tells when they attack. but shes getting upset and claiming it is too hard.

is it really that hard, or am i just good at the game? what can i tell her to get good at KH1?

Yeah, because he's Sora from the future.

Is this her first time playing KH?

well yeah

Then why have her play on "hard"?

because everyone always says here it is the only way to play the games.

Haven't gotten in to Back Cover yet. What order should I play or watch everything in if I have the collections for chronological order?

>he will instill homolust into a whole swath of gen z teens
A bit late for that don't you think? Most people are cocksucking faggots these days.

You stupid ass nigga. Not only does hardly anyone say that, but the only time they talk about difficulty is Critical on 2 (which still isn't reccomended for a first time run).

Always release order.

Haha, good joke. No seriously, how is he alive?

What about chronological though. I don't mind the gameplay differences too much since I've already played them.

release order. always. youll be on the same page as everyone who played release order that way. also it can potentially make huge reveals that happen in early games (release order wise) trivial things in later games (release order wise). spoilers are plenty if you play/watch chronological

I shouldn't be surprised that there are bona fide autists on my v but here we are

BASED

You can play it chronologically if you already played them, but first time is always release order.

everyone here says that. i'm on Cred Forums all the time you fucking idiot.

Its the only way to play 2. and only do a blind critical run if you're good at action games. prous on 1 is a little rough, especially because the game is still a little janky.

>(which still isn't reccomended for a first time run)
lolwut? Critical is the only way to play the game ASSUMING you're decent at action games. If you're bad at hardcore action games then you should play on normal.

Alright, when does Back Cover take place?

where the fuck do you think you are

I always remembered Yuffie having the same voice as Kim Possible.

>delayed for three years after official announcement
that's called development time user

Before the keyblade war.
So you're gonna watch it first if you plan to go through the entire series.
Also watch the kh mobage cutscenes, it takes place before and after the keyblade war appearantly.

>kh mobage cutscenes
God dammit. Guess I'll play that soon.

>Yfw they actually meant the release date would be announced in 2018

>I'll play that soon.
Don't from what I understand, the english version isn't even up to date with the nip version.
Best thing you can do is asking someone here for a link for all the translated cutscenes and watch that.

>There will never be another teaser as hype as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAmcJ1FOv5o

>KH CoM
>Play through the worlds of KH1 again
>Reverse/Rebirth
>Play throught the worlds of KH1 in different order as Riku

>KH Re:coded
>Play through the worlds of KH1 again
>Play through the worlds of KH1 in Data Riku
>Play through the worlds of KH1 in fucking Data Castle Oblivion

How can they keep getting away with it

Maybe as a summon, but even that is really unlikely, seeing how they said nothing past Big Hero 6 will get into the game.

Okay guys, bear with me, what if, at the end of the final battle

There's some huge magical explosion or whatever and Sora, Donald and Goofy are nowhere to be found. Riku and the others are obviously distraught. And then the credits roll.
After the credits, we see Sora and the o others. They have no idea where they are, but in the distance they see countless Keyblade wielders about to duke it out. Suddenly, a familiar (to us) voice calls out to them.
>"Yo. I've been waiting for you. Welcome, to the Keyblade War.

The Sonic the Hedgehog like obsession with reusing worlds is really annoying. If I so much as smell Traverse Town again I'm going to put my fist through Nomura's $200 t-shirt (and consequently, his entire chest).

I think it's because they didn't want to waste new worlds on low-res side games.

Hopefully, they are on Youtube or somethin'. Don't feel like diggin' today.

h-hot

There is a playlist for it I think, but I am not sure if it has everything.

The plot of CoM is that you are literally going through Sora's memories. What the fuck was it supposed to be? Also, CoM introduced Twilight Town.

Because the first set of worlds aren't totally done. The second set are ranging from 50-70 percent. And they didn't give us any number estimate in the last set of worlds.

That's not confidence inspiring. And I don't want to have waited a decade for a game that falls apart in the second half.

Why is Bonita such a lazy hack? The entire dark souls series was turned out in the time it's taken for this shitty sequel

>who is Demyx

>Bonita
He is a pretty man

New Helen Parr art from shadman?

>inb4 >shadman

God dang it i meant nomura

>KH CoM
>themed around memories
>KH Re:coded
>literally takes place inside the journal from KH1

What else would they have done

Let it known that KH3 has never been delayed. It's people trying to make memes a reality.

youtu.be/AlMdDpUWFFI?t=13s
Why is she so perfect, lads?

Re:coded shouldnt have happened

It was important to the story though.

Already happened kek

Why you still want this when you have cuphead ?

Coded was just them trying to branch out into phones. It was originally a phone game, after all. Don't see why they bothered, though. I mean, we already had the absolutely perfect Kingdom Hearts V-Cast, which some consider to be the greatest game in the franchise.

It was a necessary link between the events of BbS and DDD, though

If any game should be faulted for reusing worlds, it's Days, wherein there is no narrative excuse.

>implying
explaining what was in mickey's letter said didnt warrant an entire game

>Bonita
Oh fuck my sides are in orbit

Thoughts of Don't Think Twice?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g

It's beautiful

>Bonita

The designs are godly

The clothing looks like it's all latex.

real nice bait.

Only the jacket and gloves have a slight sheen to it which they are probably leather. Everything else...no?

the scenes actually really creepy. I don't know why she thinks it's ok to just walk up and touch other peoples kids.

Would you rather they have realistic textures? You do realize it's stylistic choice, right?

Could use a bit more yellow, but other than that I think it's really good.

>Aqua will never /ss/ with you

>Sora saving everything
Even Larxene?

I want a Princess and the Frog world for no other reason than Voodoo Heartless.

I really haven't really followed the Kingdom Hearts series much since KH2, but it's funny how vividly I remember childhood me getting so incredibly hyped over this game as a lad.

And a potential Keith David musical number.

That and Blackface Sora

I want to fuck Sora

>Squaresoft.
Coming up on 15 years in April.

I don't know if you noticed but Nomura lies a lot

For me it was from reading an OPM article and watching these videos from their demo disc

youtu.be/Xb_KjSMfFs4?t=5

It's certain to get in being an official "princess" movie or at the very least Tiana and Facilier are appearing anyway.

Can't unsee now

Did Marluxia know?

You probably wouldn't even fight Ratcliffe, he'd get boss-cucked like Frollo

His spirit will probably appear to join Xehanort as they die.

>If any game should be faulted for reusing worlds, it's Days, wherein there is no narrative excuse.

Beast's Castle was kind of necessary, if for Xaldin. They should have used more KHII worlds that are probably not going to come back.

Why did DDD never get a final mix? Or are they just done with that now?

Traverse Town > Twilight Town
fight me

Even got 3 more dream eaters.

I have a soft spot for Traverse Town because it's one of the only places in the series that actually feels like a semi-populated town.

Half the Disney worlds have an area with two or three recognized character cameos and the rest of it's as lonely as Silent Hill.

Final Mix is basically content that wasn't able to be implemented in time for the initial release.

So far we've only seen a single unfinished ship model in DDD, so it doesn't seem like much was cut.

Though DDDHD did add three new Spirits.

It's gonna be delayed until the spring.

Shut up faggot

Literally no excuse for 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 not to be on Xbone. III is.

Fight me. You know I'm right. If they had cancelled Xbone getting III I would have conceded on this but they seem fully intent on putting it on Xbone, so there's no reason for the collections to be stuck on PS4.

You just know that that kid didn't make it out of that lab alive.

Fuck off, secondary.
>owning an xbone
Having fun with cawadoody?

>Sonybros are still upset Xbox gets to have KHIII

>there are people on Cred Forums RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND that honestly believe KH3 will release before the end of 2020

But changing the button layout is harrrd

Yes. We don't like it when the no-good-game console gets an actually good game for once.

I see it coming out towards the end of the year. Like with FFXV, the date was delayed by 2 months because they wanted to make it better despite already being completely finished with the project.

can't wait for for the shitshow when they announce One X support

Kingdom Hearts III was announced for the Xbox One before it released.

Then it released
And was dead on arrival in Japan
And nobody on Xbox is buying Japanese games (shocker)

And clearly, there is no significant demand for Kingdom Hearts on Xbox
change.org/p/square-enix-co-make-kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-and-2-5-remix-come-out-on-xbox-360-as-well
Less than 5,500 supporters over the YEARS this petition was up. Kingdom Hearts has millions of fans.
Other similar petitions are just as, if not more, pathetic.

There is no logical, business-savvy reason for any further Kingdom Hearts releases on Xbox One.

If the collections released on Xbone then I'd rebuy all of them digitally.

I hope they cancel the xbox version desu
videogames with only one version feel more genuine

Literal autism, just accept that it's going to be multiplat, KH never stayed faithful to Sony

>never stayed faithful to sony
What is chain of memories,coded, 358/2, DDD. No one complains about that.

Right, so you agree with me, no one complained then, so why is there so much autism about KHIII on Xbox?

Will this come to PC?

>KH never stayed faithful to Sony
where did I say they did you mong? I'm just saying that releasing more than a single version feels cheap

>I'm just saying that releasing more than a single version feels cheap
Final Fantasy XV, PS4 and Xbone. No one bitched about that.

Probably because
>releasing the finale of the current story on a platform that hasn't had a single other game in the series
It's just weird

Like said, there should have been no point to begin with. Everyone hates xbone. Also

Nomura said that if it does well it will get a PC and Switch port.

>No one bitched about that.
Being multiplat was the absolute least of FFXV's problems, but I can see where the other user is coming from. Multiplat releases can't take full advantage of the hardware they're on, they're almost always watered down to match the specs of the less powerful system.

this is kingdom hearts not final fantasy
and nobody bitched about that because the had done it before with FF13

>that filename
I forgot what I named the ship in my file, but I might just name it that if I start a new game.

>If it does well

Is he having a fucking giggle?

The poor man probably needs some humor in his life.

This especially if the person picking it up is Xbox only, they're going to be so fucking lost it isn't funny because literally no other KH game has ever been on an MS system.

gee if only there was some sort of solution to rectifying this potential issue Xbox-only gamers may have that was mentioned earlier in the thread

Imagine someone picking up KH for the first and it's KH3 on xbox.
They'd come to Cred Forums and talk about how confusing the story is

I just like the idea that all the Loa were just heartless in the first place.

Don't look at me, blame Square and the nips pure disdain for the dishonorabru gaijin console.

>Nomura, You will be able to do anything.

Here's what i think he's talking about.

Revolving around what the game is primarily about- Which is combat, Stats and more exploration now.
What i think he means is that you'll either be able to experiment with all of the provided game content.
Such as playing as the other characters, Some kind of content creator And/Or Online battling with these characters.
Also since most of the Square enix games are about a main character and their friends going on journeys with you, I wouldn't be surprised if there was use of all the characters for online shared gameplay experiences.

I think this all leads up to the possibility of,
Kingdom hearts either bringing all of the worlds connected together again, In a sort of online Kingdom hearts hub where all of the stuff i mentioned above comes together.

With all of the work of FF15 being in place, Their largest staff And what seams to be Nomura's new love of being able to share these fantasy worlds together.
I wouldn't see this all being to far fetched.

As previously explained, now that the console is actually out, we know that the Xbox players have no significant demand for Kingdom Hearts titles.

Trust me, if there were enough Xbros clamoring for the collections, they'd have done the port by now.

If you don't skip games like a stupid faggot then you should understand the story just fine

KH1.5+2.5 was created twice on PS3 and PS4 on separate years, and yet xbox still never got one. The fact that it's coming to Xbone is so completely random.

They might be contractually obligated, you never know with MS

That character was actually pretty fucking interesting.
>Go back in time to try and steal a page from a profit book
>Puts no effort to fit in, Just does what he wants, Bro
>Takes advantage of everyones kindness, They all go nuts by a "He said, She said, That someone broke the rules" situation
>Turns them all into suckers because of their own insecurities.
>Takes care of his business and just leaves them in their chaos

Besides the horrible dialogue, Some plot holes and typical awkard Square story telling. The concepts in the movie were pretty intriguing.

>realizing that Sora, Riku, and Kairi, would have been dead in a week if they had actually had the chance to set sail

>Some plot holes
Like what?
I mean, BC is only part of that story so maybe those holes wouldn't be there if you watched the χ[chi] cutscenes first

Like the fact that, A dude in a black cloak comes out of fucking nowhere and hardly anyone suspects that he's to blame or any of this.

But i haven't seen the movie in a year so i can't remember if that's actually what happens.

Digital sale on 1.5/2.5 and 2.8 when?

all worlds you listed are literally shit

Which KH has the most interesting / challenging combat?

I've only played 1, 2, and some BBS.

They've known him forever.

He was the one that trained them and gave them keyblades.

But yeah setting up some time loop at the cost of your students does seem pretty villainous.

Re:coded

It's like the gameplay is unclocked

>proper remake never

Going to rewatch it now, For those of you interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfHNNEZO5yA

A proper remake would probably butcher the gameplay honestly.

The only reason Re:coded feels so damn satisfying is because of the DS hardware limitations, it's not trying to look like a PS2 game like BBS or DDD tried, resulting in slowdowns and other combat oddities that broke the flow of the Command system.

So will KH3 look or play better on the Xbox One X over the PS4 Pro?

Re:coded does occasionally suffer from slowdown, though.
The limited controls of the DS also hinder the fluidity of the gameplay, mainly in the camera control.

It's not like giving the game higher-quality assets on more powerful hardware would actually change the game. They literally just have to give it the HD remaster treatment, but with a little more work because DS to PS4 is a bit of a jump
Also if they could rework the Avatar Menu to not be as much of a mindless grind,
that'd be cool

If Xboxfags get a serious One X enhancement the sonybros ITT will be buttblasted

i doubt it would be intentional, of course, but fact of the matter is that the bonex has more horsepower than the pro
i wonder what that'll translate to, if anything. maybe native 4k vs checkerboarding?

She's a paedophile.

Don't get me wrong, if they do it right I want it to happen, lad, but Nomura said it (and a Days remake but YMMV on that shit) would just take more time away from III, hence the moviefication they both ended up getting.

Honestly how much time would it really take though? It's not like either game was heavy on new assets, surely they could have just recycled KH1.5/2.5 environments that were already in HD? I guess the Datascape would have taken some time.

They can move the seats up and down. Master Xehanort is shown doing this in DDD. But 99% of the time they just teleport onto them.

You know how Ansem the Wise literally made Roxas (Sora's body) into data? Can the same process be reversed? Make Data Sora of flesh and blood?

In the manga (not really canon but whatever) the dusks do menial jobs around the castle for Org13.

>kairi
>personality
i'd rather have riku or even fucking pluto as the second character

i imagine they'd have to completely start from scratch instead of porting anything from the ds
BBS was similar enough to a ps2 game so they were able to scale that fairly easily
it's a shame though because re:coded is my favourite after kh2fm

adding cards to any game is always worse

>but Nomura said it would just take more time away from III
Well I'm not saying they should do it now, but I highly doubt they will do it anymore.
>how much time would it really take though?
They'd have to rebuild the game from the ground up for the new hardware. The DS isn't exactly something you can just port to PS3 or PS4 (but especially PS3), it's a very different architecture.

They'd have to code a new engine on top of tuning animations and recreating the new assets like the System Sectors and some of the commands.

At any rate, it'd take a lot more work than the other games did.
And it'd require more people than the tiny ReMIX teams.

Why are people so hard on Days bros?

Correction

Mickey was already king at this point.

He became King some time after the French Revolution, but after the start of WW2 but before it ended.

It was a boring and tedious slog that lasts about twice as long as it should have and had some very basic, fundamental flaws in its design.

Anything's possible in this dumb universe. Death is a joke and everyone has a dozen clones.

good story muddled by absolutely shit gameplay

youtu.be/o8xDjA8flns
Best KH vid

>but the contents of the box he gave Luxu will be revealed

So what does everyone think is the contents of the box? Non-meme answers please, I'm genuinely curious.

> literally a 'what's in the box' meme
but seriously
WHAT'S IN THAT BOX?

>tfw watched Bonesaw stream making this for like a week straight

More volumes of the book of prophecies

Probably something really fucking dumb, like the true true TRUE Kingdom Hearts or something.

But then you'll play the next game and find out that it's not the true true true TRUE TRUE FOR REAL TRUE Kingdom Hearts.

The only thing we can really speculate is that it's from the future of this timeline.

Something tells me that what ever it is, It's going to turn sora into some kind of bait again to open up kingdom hearts.

Nothing. That's the ruse and why Luxu was so shocked as to why he'd have to lug around an empty box.

Nomura's not very good at storytelling so I don't expect it to be anything mindblowing.

Maybe Nomura doesn't know since he's mostly interested in making plot devices for later shit he comes up with.

>the box actually ends up being pandora's box
Could be interesting.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A DAMN WORD YER SAYIN

>it was only a piece of Kingdom Hearts
>you must find the rest

>phoneposter
lmao

gen z is supposedly conservative though

Remember when the Guardian was donked on the head by Donald and Goofy in what was otherwise a tense, serious scene and fucking died like a pussy?

lel in Cred Forums's dreams

The trend among Gen Z to be more conservative and individualist than Gen Y has already been widely recognized.

Disney character shenanigans are the most powerful thing in the world.

> No That's so Raven world where Raven's psychic powers foretell the incoming battle between the 7 lights and the 13 darkness.

Don't fuck with toonforce man. That shit is more powerful than omnipotence.

>Tfw no Cool Runnings world where Sora, Donald and Goofy have to help create the first Jamaican bobsled team and banish the darkness from John Candy's heart so they can beat the Nobody team.

>no Hannah Montana singalong world with Mikey Cyrus on vocals

I kinda want that now just for the ridiculousness of it all.