Have you invested into Lyn Emblem yet?

Have you invested into Lyn Emblem yet?

Me on the right.

1 original
2 brides
1 brave
2 love abounds
yes but do I merge or inherit skill

Can I do anything with -hp +def, +hp,-def, or +spd -def Cherche?
All 3* so should I wait until a fabled +attack one to boost up

I want to fuck you.

Hell yeah. Just need Blarowl+, armor boots and Reposition on this Lyn and I'll be set.

It's surprisingly good

Merge. All the stuff Bride/Valentine Lyn has can be gotten through other characters (LA Lyn) or Weapon Refinement (Bride Lyn)

+Def is probably the second best boon for Cherche since it makes her pretty tanky.

I've yet to get even a single Lyn. Not even her normal.

LYN IS THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM

Need to find a random C skill I have too much of to throw on Valentine's Lyn if I want to do a full Lyn team.

Fucking hell how did they create such perfection? I don't even like the FE as a series but every time I see Lyn she makes me diamonds.

>tfw f2p
>tfw have hit triple digit orbs for first time since i first started playing and didn't bother to summon for a few weeks
i feel so fucking powerful. i got a hector so i was thinking of saving them, is that dumb?

I want to have consensual sex with Lyn!

I have Brave, Bridal, and Love Abounds Lyn, but no regular Lyn.
All of them are properly built and I just put a Brave Bow+ on Brave Lyn for when I use her on a cav team. Bride is great, slapped Spd+3 and a staff refine on her and she's essentially a fast colorless mage now, and LA is good in TT and on my FAST armor team.

Should I give her my only close counter or save it for someone more worthy? Thinking of doing W.Tharja and V.Lyn with 2 other armors for a lineup that isn't just random 5*s.

You can never go wrong with Hone Atk or Hone Spd. Also Fortress Def on the bride will hurt her healing but that's up to you.

That is the same spread I have and she's amazing. I replaced my Effie for her and she does the work as a blue armor way better, along not being deadweight during the Xander Infernal GHB.

There are only a few ranged units who can properly use Close Counter, those including V!Lyn, H!Jakob, W!Tharja (who already has it) and bulky tanks like NY!Corrin or whale-tier sets like CC Cecilia and Leo.

Yeah, she's really fun. I pulled her after I beat all the GHB quests, I used Effie for armor and it was cancer without DC on her. On a side note, DC Zephy is really good now.

>already put DC on zephiel in the past
>mfw killed him to give DC to someone else months later since i never used him anymore
>mfw i have no face

Thoughts on Zelgius' taste in women?

Okay, thank you!

you are forgetting H!Henry

I only need 10 dew to refine Eckesachs but I'm waiting since we might be getting W!Tharja from the poll if she wins.

Yes, but I just don't know which one should get Atk Tactic

Lyn emblem Vs Lucina emblem, who would win?

>Have you invested into Lyn Emblem yet?

Well of course I have. I love my Lyndises.

Lyn.

Lyn, No doubt. Brave Lyn alone has a map advantage and should be able to instantly take out any Lucina on the spot.

Now what?

>Lyn emblem Vs Lucina emblem, who would win?
Lyn emblem has more overall balance and support. Especially when Candlelight+ supports normal Lyn and Brave Lyn from Summer Lucina even if she went "TA3 raven".
Lucina's gimped by being 2 blue and 2 red

Surrender.

>still can't get Hector since debut
>any banner he's a focus in
>cannot get him ever
>cue new banner
>endless Fae, Fredrick, and Gunther
End my suffering, Pete.

Invested with no sign of any kind of payoff.

Meanwhile, Ursula's been staring at me with her crazy eyes and perfectionist complex.

>not appreciating best daughteru

But she's shit though

Only good for one thing.

How am I doing. I'm already going with an armor meme. Should I give her CC and what should guard be changed to?

Don't bully the nugget.

Forgot pic

She's only good for this

Can't help it.

Do FE dragons lay eggs?

They make stones.

No and they don't smell like anything

What sort of wife would Lyn be?

DISCUSS

An underage one.

Is Lyn Roy's mom?

No she's obviously lilinas mom

No she is Lilina's mom.

I have all of them, and with the exception of horse lyn(since she was free and neutral), they're all -Atk.

Lel