ITT: THAT enemy

ITT: THAT enemy

I don't think I ever won against those in a fair fight. Always cheesed.

the deadliest foe of them all

Grace
&
Glory

the first two games are full of simple "ha ha, gotcha!" deaths but these fucking faggots just irritate me because when you start playing they will always lead to an unavoidable death or crippling your party. Money gain is so horrendous at this point that reviving ain't worth it so you either will take a game over or just reset.

just now noticed it's eyes
it just became 10x more terrifying

I think they're the wall I hit in Bayo before I stopped playing it. Pretty sure you just motivated me to rebuy it and finish that shit.

fuck these fucking faggots

>mom shut up im playing a game

not that hard friend

I hate these things more but giant sharks are a close second

Unironically harder than bosses if you don't cheese

a single mother?

>kill one
>it respawns

Did this cosmic horror just get a Nintendo switch or something?

Single mothers don't clean.

It's funny when they eat you haha

I actually agree, yeah. You can just circle strafe most bosses in BB without a problem, but these guys have ridiculous range, damage, and that dive attack that completely rapes you unless you're on the other side of the room.

>blocks your path

why do these guys have zero window to attack them in anyway what the FUCK

Hope you enjoy high damage opaque screen covering exploding projectile spam in the first third of the game. IS ninjas are the reason why Master Ninja difficulty in vanilla NG2 is ass backwards - the beginning is much more difficult than the later parts of the game when you have more gear.

try a Vacuum Wielding Overlord

At least Regenerators are 1 on 1.

these cunts used to be instant death if they caught you going down a hellevator right?