Wow fastest ive ever dropped a preorder

wow fastest ive ever dropped a preorder

Did something happen? Give me a quick rundown.

what happened OP?

Include relevant information in the op next time.

the beta said this is 20% of the game which was literally just driving island to island digging. it was intensely boring

>falseflagging

Reasons I am waiting a few weeks after launch to see reception
>map in the beta/alpha I've played is the full size of the launch map
>they want 15-30 minute intervals between players encountering each other, and they can manipulate this by generating voyages to lead people away/near each other
>respawn system from months ago is still in, and likely won't be fixed for launch

Yep. Guess Black Flag is still the only half decent pirate game we'll get.

That sounds like an alright 20%, though? I haven't been following this game but I imagined sailing and digging would be a part of a pirate game.

>pre ordering no mans sky 2
what's wrong with you OP?

i played for 5 hours and never once saw another ship

just gonna use my free month of game pass to play it when it releases

Yeah its bad sometimes. You the player never know how many people are in your server, or if other people get shuffled into your server, so you might be on a dead as fuck server waiting to be shuffled out or for people to get shuffled in.

ONE MAN'S LIE

>pre-order pirate game
>play in beta
>'what the fuck why am i sailing around and digging for treasure as a pirate'

it was literally all there was to do, skeletons dont spawn frequently and i never saw anyone else. the added content at launch just makes it seem like its go to island, do really easy task, leave. its silly

I feel like you could boil any game down with this formula.

I thought this was meant to be rares big comeback game why did they waste their time on this shit

is the sailing realistic?
do I have to sail against the wind?

the last beta this weekend was meant to be a server stress test, because of that they generated as many instances as they could so it didnt feel as crowded as the beta before.

you dont have to but it makes it way faster, sailing is pretty alright but there is nothing to do on the ship. Needs gambling or fishing.

>tfw this would be a solid 30-40 dollar game but it is 60 bucks

y u guise evn get mad at piracy (LOL!) if I Sid Meier's Pirates had coolr things lik fuking the dooters of guvernors and stuf. Also Sid Meier's had a better atmosphere because you immediately begin the game with an ultimate goal, yet the goal is just save your family so I don't feel too bad for fucking bitches instead.

if it doesnt have forced game chat im not getting it.

*locks you in the brig*

:DD

played the beta for like seven hours straight yesterday and had a fantastic time

>crew the little 2-man ship with a buddy
>sailing is great and water physics are fucking spectacular
>hunt down a few treasure chests, explore some islands, fight some skeletons
>leaving an island with treasure when we see a big ship far away on the horizon
>they're probably just sailing here for their own treasure hunt or something
>they're getting closer
>suddenly fire a cannonball at us
>not going to win a cannon fight against that monster, so we change course and head downwind to try and outrun them
>the big ship turns pretty slowly so we get some good distance before they manage to come about and give chase, missing a few cannon shots
>weather's getting shitty, realize we're escaping them by sailing into a huge storm
>can't see shit
>lots of lightning, huge waves tossing us around
>buddy is below decks bailing out water while I try to keep us on course
>make it to another outpost in one piece with the big ship close behind us
>we drop anchor, each grab a chest and jump overboard into the shallows as the big ship catches up and finally starts putting cannonballs into our stationary hull
>a couple enemy pirates had the same idea and get to the shore as we're walking up to the gold hoarder guy
>they try to ambush us
>we style on them big time and kill both
>suddenly notice that their big ship is sinking, they must not have been bailing out any storm water
>kek
>swim out to where their ship was and take their treasure too

Now with that being said, I worry that there won't be enough actual content to justify the full big-budget price tag. The treasure map puzzles in the beta were really easy. It could use some more flavor features too, like arm wrestling and maybe the ability to clink your tankards together for a toast. We still had a fucking blast though