What the fuck was rocksteady's problem? the shitty tank sections were bad enough

what the fuck was rocksteady's problem? the shitty tank sections were bad enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFmpH94IT0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Femminism.

All 4 are hot

Neck theory.

this
that entire game was just disappointing all around

They both look better in Knight. Catwoman looked like a plastic fuck doll in city and Ivy looked like an alien.
I doubt feminists would let Harley's model in the game if they really had that much influence.

Next Rocksteady game when?

Some fool here got me hyped up for a rocksteady Superman game, fuck that user

I need the next Arkham game to be Batman Beyond so I can get Rocksteady designed Dee Dee Twins

I got fooled too.

I hope you're not implying the new designs are ugly, are you? Rocksteady is one of the few companies that can still make good looking females.

the 90s catwoman skin is perfection tho

catwoman looks better you retard

Ivy just got upgraded to MILF, she wasn't made ugly. Catwoman is objectively better in the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFmpH94IT0E

It probably has more to do with Arkham Knight being the first game being apart of the newer console generation seeing as though there's quite a few redesigned characters like Scarecrow.
I doubt feminism is an influence like the previous user believes considering how scantily clad they still are.

Honestly the ones on the right are far superior to the plastic barbie faces on the left. Especially when you don't cherrypick screengrabs in the middle of making a face.

Maybe don't use compressed & shitty angled pictures

City>Origins>Asylum>Knight

Catwoman looks better, Ivy looks like she aged about ten years.

>its open world so its better durrrr

Every fucking thread with you gen z fucks.

Asylum>power gap>City>Origins>power gap>shit>knight

>manjaw
The view of beauty that all sheeple share.

fuck off landwhale

cringe

AK catwoman looks so much cuter

Both on the right look significantly better, especially Cat Women.

I just like looking at this game man.

There was an old UE3 tech demo.called Samaritan way back in the day, it looks exactly like it.

@407266572
cringe

Catwoman looks a lot better on the right, but I prefer the more stylistic approach to Ivy on the left.

>OP thinks Arkham City Catwoman was attractive

But Long Halloween Catwoman was Purrfection

No way, that's a middle aged woman, aka not attractive woman.

>Purrfection

I fucking hate this. Her going like "meow" is sexy, when ever she says purrfect I wanna smack her.

>I doubt feminists would let Harley's model in the game if they really had that much influence.
She's bizarrely invisible to them as a character, even though she's a classic victim of abuse. Must be one of those feminist blindspots, like burlesque being empowering but stripping being demeaning.

Arkham City is the best Poison Ivy
Arkham Knight is more like Pamela Isley

You don't like mommys?

>Top right

No user, she's just frowning.

Everything on that topic has been said years ago already.

This.

We have had realistic Selina, We have had crazy psycho Selina, we have had normal Selina

Can I please get one more go round with Eartha Kitt Catwoman?

Her facial structuring seems requiring more blood than her neck is savvy for.

Do you? Because that's just a fetish, attraction is related to fertility and health, older women have a harder time getting pregnant and more likely to have unhealthy children.
So if your attraction is to older women, it's a fetish.

>She's bizarrely invisible to them as a character
Good.

Every woman in Arkham Knight got better except Poison Ivy.
Hell look at Harley, she's 300% better than in the two previous games.

What causes it? Is it because my own mother wasn't affectionate and was emotionally distant?

They're both fetishes user, one is just considered normal.

She looks old, why would i want to play in a game with an old hag?

i wouldnt mind ivy but i just hate how they made her look too "human". she looks like she has the bad case of the flu rather than being some sort of plant hybrid.

The person who modeled that needs to do more work.

That shit looks real

Well it was speculated she was infected with some shit and that's why she looked old and had those green spots all over her body.
And old Ivy looked like she was made of fucking plastic, so it wasn't really much of a bother.

>why would i want to play in a game with an old hag
I dunno, because you're not autistic? Sorry Jimmy.

I know im not, thanks?

See, that was a figure of speech.

City>asylum>knight>orgins

>city>asylum
This. Asylum had far better level design, but city had better everything else

Turns out they need Bebop around to keep them in check