Why does bibo look so young?

Why does bibo look so young?

The final scene is fabricated.

>Medic Boss is supposed to be 52 years old
Does a coma stop ageing or something?

The plastic surgery also helps

Why didn't venom age when he was in outer heaven?

Medic looks 52 to me. My father is around the same age and doesn't look any older.

Because of lazy hacks.

He's only 52 not 102. If you keep yourself in top physical shape and don't smoke or drink much you too can look like that into your 50s. The only odd thing is how he doesn't have any grey hair, but that can just be good genes.

What if I only do the part where I don't drink or smoke?

You'll end up looking like an average healthy 52 year old, but nowhere near Snake levels.

But will my lack of drinking or smoking make me look better than someone who does drink or smoke?

Most definitely.

Can confirm, never drank or smoked in my entire life, and look much younger than I am. In fact, I actually look younger than I looked as a teenager just because I care a little about my looks.

ITT: Americans learn that a lifetime of pizza burgers and canned cheese will make you look like shit at 50 and that the rest of the world don't look like that.

You'll probably look a bit better than average unless you're overweight or obese. If you already don't drink or smoke why not get /fit/ too?

Well you see I find *not* doing things extremely easy. Abstaining from Alcohol and cigarettes means nothing to me. It's easy. But getting fit requires actively doing something (lifting weights) which is much harder.

What age are you now?

Third post best post

Did they explain why Medic's eye is like that? Or did they break it just so he'd wear an eyepad

Me too. I never smoked ever and only drank alcohol less than a dozen times in my life. I don't know if I look my age or not really.

but user.. thats the 2nd post

I know how you feel, but once you get into a rhythm of going to the gym, you'll actually find it to be easy as fuck and really rewarding. It's just getting into that rhythm which is hard. Working out feels really good, and when you start seeing the results it become addictive. Once you tough it out for a few weeks you'll never want to stop. You don't have to spend hours a day at the gym. Just go every other day for like 30 or 45 minutes. Pick a few workouts and then leave.

How do I replay older MGS titles when I FUCKING hate controllers?

They probably just blinded him so he could become Big Boss' double.

Just emulate them.
Don't touch the PC versions of MGS1 and 2, they are horrible ports.

I guess genetics also take a small part in it, but I'm pretty sure that if you care enough, your body will thank it later.

I already bought a bunch of the games on PS3

I feel like I'll do it wrong and look like a retard. I've never been in a gym in my life. I wouldn't even know what weights to lift or where to start. It's very overwhelming.

Then just play them on a PS3.
It's pretty fucking impossible to set up nice keyboard controls for MGS2 and 3 anyways.

go browse /fit/ for a while, there's plenty of info there. It should also inspire you a bit to see so many autists just like you with decent bodies. They have plenty of threads with info for newbies too, a lot of people are like you in that they want to get into fitness but don't really know where or how to start.

But really, the hard part isn't figuring out what to do when you get to the gym, it's setting a schedule for yourself and getting to the gym enough to establish a kind of rhythm. If you can get yourself into a nice flow where you go two or three times a week and do the exercises you want, it will just feel like a normal part of life after a few weeks.

I still find it "hilarious" (poor choice of words, I know) how they are decent looking people (some of them are even above average) yet still can't find a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

What's wrong with the PC port of the first game?

The textures are overly blurred, making everything look like a mess, and in some cases quite flat, since it results in a great loss of color contrast.
It's also missing a few visual effects.

Maybe because they spend all their time in the gym and never actually try to meet sluts in night clubs

I'm inching towards my thirties but people still think I'm a teenager. I don't drink or smoke, but I occasionally bought alcohol for others. The first time I did, the cashier did a double-take when I showed him my ID.

isn't he half japanese? I'm probably wrong though

I don't really find it weird or funny. There are plenty of good looking people who are single and plenty of ugly and/or fat fucks who have gfs and bfs. It's partially what you're willing to settle for, and partially what you feel like you deserve. And, of course, another part is the effort you put forth. A lot of people on Cred Forums with no gf or bf simply don't put themselves out there. It's not hard to get an SO, but you actually have to try. I don't have one, but I also no I don't try. I'm a total shut in and I only leave the house for work or to get food from the grocery store.

You have to remember that this is Cred Forums though, we're all sort of outliers in the social spectrum. We all have our own problems and shit. Plenty of people here seem to have self-confidence issues. Even with a good body you can't just magic a gf/bf into existance, you have to go seek them out and charm them in some way (you can get a one night stand easily enough, but getting him or her to want to be with you long term is another thing altogether).

One thing almost everyone on /fit/ will tell you though, is that you shouldn't lift for girls or to get laid. You should lift to improve yourself. Getting laid or a gf/bf come second to that. If you just lift with the idea that once you're big and strong you'll get an SO, you'll quit as soon as that happens and go back to being a skinnyfat or fat slob.

Kaz is half nip. I think BiBo is all american.