Quick

Quick

Should I get Subnautica or Celeste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FK5qG25PjVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy sub, piriate cele

You're supposed to pirate subnautica. The game is good but the devs are not.

no pirate sub, buy cel you retard

how does his hair stay the same when constantly diving. why doesn't he use his hairgel to repair the spaceship

How did this meme explode when nobody who uses it actually speaks the language it's from? I've literally never seen "criatura" spelled correctly in these threads.

pirate both, buy KC:D

but most of the Cred Forums posters I know are from yurop and australia

it's part of the meme retard, most of the time people fuck up the gender of the word as well
i speak spanish and i also say creatura

It's a real language? I was just repeating a popular meme.

this
Subnautica good
Celeste bad

OCEAN MAN
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
LEAD ME TO THE LAND
THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

hurr durr me no seperate artist from medium

It’s like I’m really in the shitaku comments section.

Pirate Both you stingy fuck

Play Celeste First, its the better game and the paki isnt in your face

pirate both

I don't even think he's from Earth, user.

no u

We'd stop if you didn't get so triggered by it.

I doubt it

same with la luz extinguidO

>the language
inhuman gibberish is not a language

I don't know what the fuck a "Celeste" is but Subnautica is a great game if you like survival games and the ocean, or have ocean and/or darkness based phobias and enjoy being terrified, despite the faggot ass controversies and bugs of the game.

Just pirate them both because they are both piles of shit. Use the money to buy yourself something good.

Buy Subnautica unless you're stupid and can't see through the terrible memes. It's one of the best games I've played in a while and very likely my goty 2018.

this, current goty at least

the devs don't deserve your money because they fired the best member of the entire dev team over retarded identity politics, just pirate it

>I wish I was back home in the shitaku comments section.

ftfy

>inhuman gibberish
Languages with latin roots have the most easily traceable etymology. The language in which we're typing to each other right now is the most bastardized, frankenstein, gibberish language in existence.

You know what their comments section looks like? If anything, I'd figure the people who care about that website enough to posts comments on it would identify with the devs' politics.

english is like the automatic transmission of modern day languages
everyone can use it with little trouble, everything else is convoluted mutt language that needs to be abandoned.

>goty 2018
Gameplay-feature-wise, it's exactly the same game it was in late 2016, though. Bugs and all. The only thing that did was add a shitty tacked on story.

they fired a member of the dev team for creating a PR nightmare for the rest of them. Try to understand how business works

>english is like the automatic transmission of modern day languages
So you agree that it's inefficient shit for brainlets and women.

Celeste is worth the purchase.

Sub is good, but I don't feel I got the same moneys worth out of it.

Pirate subnautica, buy celeste.

>everyone can use it with little trouble
Anyone can use their primary language with little trouble, yes. But as a secondary language, achieving fluency in English is more difficult than Latin languages.

>mutt language
Latin languages are also more true to their roots. English is by far the most "mutt" language spoken in the western world, provided you're using "mutt" by its actual definition, rather than using it in place of "thing I don't like"

Automatics win in everything vs manuals
manuals dont compare at all

have you ever watched pro racing or drag racing? youd have to stupid to race a modern day automatic in a manual, enjoy losing.
if you like shifting amd live in a rural area with no traffic sure use manual, anywhere else auto wins in every situation.

pirate both, buy some nice sandwiches to eat while you play

No podemos salir. No podemos salir. Han tomado el puente y Second Hall. Frár, Lóni y Náli cayeron valientemente mientras el resto se retiraba a la Cámara de ... Mazarbul. Todavía estamos muy bien ... pero espero ... La fiesta de Óin fue hace cinco días, pero hoy solo regresaron cuatro. La piscina está hasta la pared en West-gate. El Vigilante en el Agua se llevó a Óin, no podemos salir. El final llega pronto Escuchamos tambores, tambores en las profundidades. Ellos estan viniendo.

>somebody will attempt to counterargue this

>look up what is Celeste
>2D pixel art plataformer trash

>26 deleted posts
just kill this entire thread

mods and jannies are cancer that is killing fun in Cred Forums

He wasn't the best member. He was the member that you identify with. The few politics shown in the game are presented subtly, don't insult your intelligence and I couldn't even find a distinct ideology in them, it's just backstory. That's all that should matter about the subject.

I dislike the idea of firing people based on their ideology, but it would be wise to avoid judging without knowing the full story.

The story was actually one of the things I liked the most and the reason why I think it succeeds as a survival game where most others have failed miserably. Having a definite goal is crucial, and the script itself was pretty good, but in the end it's a masterclass of player-driven narrative, that you advance at your pace and the game doesn't force it on you, and makes every discovery and every twist so much more satisfying, because you feel like you're the one doing it, not the game simply allowing you to. I believe it's a triumph of storytelling and I'm sure developers will use it as reference in the future, I sure will.

Kind of pointless of me writing a wall of text in a shitposting thread though, at least I try.

lo hace sin ninguna compensacion monetaria

>Gameplay-feature-wise, it's exactly the same game it was in late 2016
I'm not sure if this was before or after late 2016, but they did remove terraforming from the game.

el goblino desesperado...

la creatura...

el goblino hapa diablo...

el conserje sin sueldo...

L'essere immondo delle tenebre...

Subnautica wouldn't be worth half a shit without the sound design it has.

>fun
Maybe if you enjoy spouting the same retarded memes as Cred Forums and pretending to be retarded/subhuman

Still the same game just a couple of new areas. Terraforming was garbage anyway.

el cretura...mio...

UMA

The only thing that caused a PR nightmare was firing their sound guy, to the extent that the lead dev had a total meltdown before setting his Twitter to private. Nothing he said was even remotely controversial, unlike the lead dev consistently undermining the team's image by saying actually stupid bullshit online.

Iconoclasts

And most of the actual mutts in the world are from there as well. What a coincidence that they and Cred Forums are the ones pushing this meme the hardest...

pirate subnautica, the game is good but the devs are faggots

Plus they fired most of the team that made the game good, including the sound artist

I don't know what the other game is, but I really, really, like subnautica.

Pirate that shit and buy the other one.

>these many deleted posts
Uhhh

wait, really? damn, the soundtrack is amazing

youtu.be/FK5qG25PjVo

Pirate if you have absolutely nothing better to do. Pirating BOTW would be a better waste of your time.

stop posting the same image of this fucker over and over again

GOTY

>they fired most of the team that made the game good,
Who else did they fire? Or are you just pulling bullshit out of your ass?

Bump

Holy shit I tested a post and the janni REALLY did deleted it. wtf user

Sub protag is an american?

Hmmmmm

Kingdom Come

sub if you want exploration and crafting, celester if you like meat boy wich is shit so thats make you a fag

>linking a reviewer who must post contrarian views to increase his patreon count and not your own opinion

Cancerous.

Most of the team? Since when was more than just one fucking person from this team canned?

Actually curious about this. I played the game and beat it but it just never clicked with me. Not in the same way that a game like meat boy did. What was the missing ingredient? I hated the story, it felt oddly put in. As if the game was going to go on for 12 hours rather than 5.

I liked mechanics and levels good bit more than meat boy.

this is the patrician answer

>Having a definite goal is crucial
It's had that for ages. Before the rocket ship, it was curing yourself. Before that, it was contacting that rescue ship. Before that, it was preventing the Aurora from blowing up and killing you.

Just like all the previous goals, this latest goal isn't the last one either, as they plan on adding an expansion where your ship crash lands.

Good. Let them kill this "fun" stone-cold dead.

Fuck off you authoritarian Nazi Commie faggot nigger