Yandere Simulator

What do you think of Yandere Simulator? He surely has come a long way ever since he started back in 2014, right?

This pastebin was pure kino, thanks for posting it user in that thread that got deleted pastebin.com/ybLTc6Bn

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v1303
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yo wtf it still isn't done?

Of course not, have you seen his coding?

I stopped following anything yandere related back in... i think summer 2016. What has happened ever since? Reading the pastebin right now.

he still comes here and shitposts MikeZ and MikeZ's games whenever he can

he comes here everyday

I'm not following him or his game because I believe his game is the best example of someone who can't into video games with a large enough following. The fact that it doesn't seem like it will be done anytime soon is also a huge red flag

Wasn't there this post about him not coming to Cred Forums because "muh feelings"? Also
>years of experience in game industry
>tournament level fighting game player
How based is MikeZ?

I'm so excited for the indie game of the decade

It will finally be here in 2021

>copy paste Osana 9 times
she's not even finished yet
Osana was supposed to be done in 2016 or some shit

it became popular, so now Cred Forums hates it

This jew seems like a complete drama queen. I don't even know what kind of game he's making but it's guaranteed to turn out shit.

>over 30 years old by the time his game is done
>if it does get done
Holy shit my sides, makes me wish someone would make a game similar to his but by people capable of making games just to spite him, video game cuckoldry if you will.

Its a Unity model Yandere game with no depth that was promised to be finished by 2019, but now delayed to 2021 because the guy knows jack shit about programming

I don't get it, he put yandere simulator on-hold and decided to code a fighting game to impress the guy who made skullgirls? Doesn't he have like thousands of patreons who have been waitin for years for yandere sim to come out?

thanks for proving my point

If only we could convince /agdg/ to make it for us. Oh well, one can always dream.

He's also a Jewish cuck that had an open relationship with his wife before she dumped him for some chad.

the EvaXephon sperging out on MikeZ was before he stole the yandere simulator idea from Cred Forums

Oh so it's old af.

If anything it gives you another reason aside from "became popular"

>I'm going to shitpost MikeZ and make a shit game, that'll show him!!

Wouldn't it be possible to code the world/models/animations first and get it out of the way? What is keeping him?

this guy is a fucking baby holy shit

what a fucking manchild loser

I bet YandereDev is so jealous that MikeZ's next game is getting an anime opening made by TRIGGER, the anime studio behind Kill La Kill (YandereDev's favorite anime because boobies)

>get homeschooled
>make a highschool simulator
what could ever go wrong?

He's still making 5k a month off of retarded weebs.
Even if it is shit, it's still been a great scam for him.

What are some other yandere games out there?

There is a VN literally called YANDERE
vndb.org/v1303

why tf he look like shia lebouf

Cred Forums always hated it because it's fucking Eva making it.

A few of the fire emblem games have yandere characters in them also vns like school days etc.

hello newfag
EvaXephon is infamous for spamming links to his shit streams here before he made the meme game you love so much

don't you dare link to that holyland in this fucking cesspit, you idiot

That's true, but if he was this assblasted about MikeZ, then seeing his reaction to a better Yandere Sims would truly be a sight to behold.

I'm sorry user, but I've been doing it for so long that it's become a habit

Thank you, anons.