>>407265569

>game-breaking NPCs
>healers/warpers/jobchangers/resetters

Yeah they are. Having those NPCs encourage solo-play.

To be fair, it does become a fundamentally different game when those things are present. You no longer need to factor rest, travel, quests, or builds into your gameplay. You just warp to the best spot for your level and grind.

is it so wrong that a priest can actually level

>no cash shop
so no cosmetics?
sounds really fucking retarded.
>5x
noooooooooooooooope

Yes. Like I said, it turns the game on its head.

There are costume hats.
You're retarded for defending cash shops.

bump

>5x

psh. Don't be lazy now.

>You just warp to the best spot for your level and grind.
There is a middle point bewteen walking your ass everywhere and @warp: the npc. My server warp agent only warps to citys and dungeon entrances

Kafra already do that. wtf..

>priest
I would be more worried about building a crafter with no resets, good luck killing things with a luck/dex build

>no @go
>no warp npc
>no jobchanger
>no healer
>no resetter
>NO FUCKING RESETTER
Yeah might as well play with /rog/

>no cash shop
>a good thing
>no way to get cash hats
Yeah a good server would have ways to get cash points at a moderate rate, not sell them and have the cash shop enabled.

>no resetter
>pre-rebirth

what's /rog/?

A pile of salt and tears who couldn't decide in which server to play, then they went play RE:START, which is probably the most pay to win thing ever conceived. You have to pay for extra character slots.

>no resetter
yeah big deal
get gud. and also, if you have to build a non combat character such as a crafter, multiclient or party with someone nice enough to kill shit for you.

>git gud
>or just cheat and multi-client a party

It's not cheating.
Learn to plan ahead, the good old fashion way

How about I play on a good server instead?

Better yet, if I am supposed to multi client a party, how about I just open rAthena and play all by myself.

Dude, I said multi client OR party with someone if you must level a crafter. You could always not level a crafter if you're that butthurt about no resetter, and needing to rely on others like a proper mmo