Kingdom Come > Witcher 3

>B-b-b-but it's buggy

Why was Cred Forums so wrong?

the virgin witcher
the chad blacksmith's son

>Poland is incompetent and can't do anything right
Yaaaaawn what else is new

I keep having trouble with combat, I feel like I can't be aggressive because the enemy ripostes my attacks every time I do them and I can't get any combos off. Am I doing something wrong or is it the game being gay, because I'm getting pretty mad having to deal with this shit. Also how do ripostes work, do I have to press a button to follow up with an attack after a perfect block?

Does kingdom come have better combat than Witcher 3? Is it overall a better rpg experience?

>pander to SJWs
>nobody plays your dogshit game
Woooow

>But this isn't pandering!

kc:d is shaping up to have the very worst fanbase on Cred Forums

That's not Dark Souls

>thinking steam numbers matter for witcher when gog.com is a big draw for witcher games

nobody cares about your fucking identity politics. Go back to Cred Forums

Anyone who isn't a brainlet either purchased Witcher 3 on GOG or waited for it to go GOTY editon/on sale on steam.

My thoughts exactly. Czechs are obviously the superior people.

souls got the git gud meme, it's pretty bad. it's not

> nuh huh this game is good!
> you're an SJW!
> look at these receipts!

Poland did literally nothing wrong

Witcher’s combat is repetitive shit but Kingdom Come has less fights through out the game than you can count on two hands, which sucks dick because it’s actually good

I'm pretty sure the Witcher three still has outsold kingdom come by like a margin of 20-1, that said, you shouldn't encourage a broken game and your bias shows.

How many threads about this so we need?

It's not, they were rare exceptions to the rest of the world, that's why the characters are making note of it.

lol i doubt kingdon come has 30k players 3 years after release that witcher does

>witcher 3 came out in may of 2015
really makes me think. have fun playing oblivion 2k18, I'll get around to playing it later