Square Adding Additional Story Content to FFVII

Square has confirmed they're adding bonus story content to fill in "gaps" in Final Fantasy 7. Thoughts?

What would you like to see? I want a subplot with AVALANCHE. More Jesse Biggs & Wedge please.

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/final-fantasy-7-remake-cloud-to-now-resemble-original-design/51090/
siliconera.com/2018/02/07/final-fantasy-vii-remake-changed-clouds-design-nomura-says-closest-original/
youtube.com/watch?v=25Cozs3XYXc
youtu.be/EluNo3W4dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty tripfags

i would hope more more aerith gainsborough. she's an amazing character to be sure and whenever i play final fantasy i fall in love all over again.

Genesis

safest guess is putting more zack in the game, since he was barely in the original

>its a fetch food for biggs because he cant leave his post quest.

Tifa fucking minigame

They are going to ram in as much of the expanded cannon they can into the game. My gut tells me this is a bad thing.

>Crisis Core becomes an entire playable flashback in FF7R
I'd buy their overpriced piece of shit collectors edition if this were true

>It's a fetch food for biggs because he can't leave his post but uncover a human trafficking ring in the slums of midgar and shut them down and when you finally get back to biggs he's pissed because you forgot to bring his delicious cheeseburgers.

why though. Zach was in the original 7 as much as he needed to be. Crisis Core was completely unneeded

>hes mad because he specifically asked for no kyashil greens

Because Zack is a fan favorite and Crisis Core is an absolute 10/10 game?
Gee I dunno.

>tripfag
>no source

Sure

why as in what for, narrative wise. not why would they add in the popular character

Zack was always an important part of the story. He's the guy that Cloud is pretending to be. He's the guy who was basically Aeris' boyfriend. He was there during Sephiroths original sperg-out at Mt. Nibel.
Other than a short sequence in the main game, Zack basically did not have any sort of background at all. And I think his death scene was even optional.
Crisis Core helped actually fleshing him out, and seeing it as part of the main storyline would be great in FF7r.

I don't mind them adding stuff in as long as it's not genesis.

Please no genesis. Pls.

No. We need Genesis.

If it's any of the stupid shit in Crisis Core or Dirge of Cerberus, I'm not buying the game.

I really enjoyed Crisis Core because it gave me more time with Aerith. I am not ashamed to say I am in love with her so getting to live through my romance even with Zack as a surrogate felt amazing. I could kiss her and hold her as I had always dreamed. The best part is she doesn't die. I'll never find an Aerith of my own. I've looked. I don't think I will settle with any woman until I find one who matches Aerith.

Every character doesn't need to be fleshed out. Mystery is cool too. Think of the Prequels fleshing out Yoda and Anakin, as well as how the empire was started in the first place. Hint: it was Jar Jar that proposed the idea under the influence Palpetine. Isn't that a great backstory that definitely was needed and reinforced the original Trilogy? just because something can be explained, doesn't mean it should be

JESUS FUCK! What the hell is that potato on the right?

Sure, but you're talking about a what-if scenario here. Fact is, Zack IS already fleshed out through Crisis Core. He wasn't at the release of the original FF7.
There's no reason to not add that to the main game now.

>More Jesse Biggs & Wedge please.
This.

Good taste

Some Midgar sidequests wouldn't hurt. Midgar is the area of the game I'm most looking forward to in FFVIIR and I would like it to last longer. would like to wander the city with the party after the Shinra Building escape and just fuck around.

Although the best addition to each game in the trilogy (or however many games they're making for FFVIIR) is after finishing the story of each respective title, you just get to roam the world and do whatever. Aerith returns to the party, basically treated as if she never died, (since the post-story segments wouldn't be canon) and you and the gang just wander the world and handle outlandish quests and casual 0-ilter boss fights.

Just non-canon bonus content you unlock after finishing that particular entry. That would be nice, especially if they added more after release.

>He's the guy that Cloud is pretending to be
No, Cloud was pretending to be "Cloud Strife, Ex-SOLDIER 1st Class!", which is basically his ideal self mixed with what he feels like a big, badass SOLDIER would act like. He merely self-inserted as Zack in the Nibelheim Flashback because the mental gymnastics his brain went through to keep up the delusion required it.

It boggles my mind that people don't understand this. Disc 1 Cloud is nothing like Zack in any way short of his silhouette and his body language (which Zack drilled into him to teach MP Cloud how to be "cool.") He wasn't pretending to be anyone but his own ideal self.

is there a Cliffnotes somewhere to keep this shit straight for dummies like me

>he was pretending to be him for this part
>but not for the other parts

>Cloud impresses Zack's memories and fighting abilities into his own, along with Tifa's memories of him and his own ideal image of himself as a SOLDIER, creating a new set of memories with an accompanying persona. What emerges in Cloud's mind is a reality in which he joined SOLDIER and was Sephiroth's partner—Zack did not exist—and in most of Cloud's twisted memories he takes Zack's place
Nice headcanon. He was most certainly pretending to be Zack. Zack just happened to be his "ideal self".

Cloud in Physical Therapy minigame

Sure there is. Its a remake of Final Fantasy 7. it isn't a remake of the compilation of the world of Final Fantasy 7 (FF7, CC, Advent Children, DoC, BC). Add in DoC stuff too while we're adding backstory to the game for people that didnt need it (everyone related to Vincent in DoC)

DoC happens way after FF7, and even after AC.
Adding prequel stuff like CC is absolutely fine. BC would be fine too.

An alternate ending where Aerith lives?

this is one step away from balamb garden suicide, user. be careful.

jesus christ that cloud looks fucking malnourished don't tell this is the design they're going for

It's not. That is like 2 years old at this point.
Nomura already said they went through other designs and finally found one that looks closest to his original FF7 self that they are happy with.

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/final-fantasy-7-remake-cloud-to-now-resemble-original-design/51090/

Brace for whatever shitty j-rocker nomura jerks off to these days getting revealed as the ultimate lifeform original character who's stronger than sephiroth and cloud combined but intentionally limits himself to only fighting with one arm tied to his back and an additional bunch of noctis clones wearing bigger swords than cloud.

>Adding prequel stuff like CC is absolutely fine.
What about the whole thing with Gackt?

oh thank god

Too bad we won't get a actual FF7 remake

Unless they'd retcon him, and just him, out of it, I'd happily deal with having him in if it also means CC is.

Tifa sex scene under the highwind if you get full relationship score. Keep it tasteful and pure.

If we're gonna get a Tifa sex scene, then there's only one singular scene that it could be.
Tifa titjob pov.
You know the one. The ONE. The Classic.

Watch them give Aerith bigger breasts that Tifa.

>Square has confirmed they're adding bonus story content to fill in "gaps" in Final Fantasy 7

This is either going to be the greatest thing ever made or the worst mess ever made, there's no in between on this.

I'm really worried about how they're going to handle the combat and scene pacing. Japanese studios have largely lost an eye for storytelling the last several years (square in particular) and FFVII had some downright magical mood setting moments that made it kino. It could easily turn into the worst parts of FFXIII.

>This is either going to be the greatest thing ever made or the worst mess ever made, there's no in between on this.

That's true of every game on Cred Forums.

>Japanese studios have largely lost an eye for storytelling the last several years (square in particular)
NIER Automata.
Even funded by SE.

kill yourself you fucking redditor tripfaggot

This is going to be the most soul-less remake of all time, start preparing yourselves now.

Did you seriously forget to take your trip off before pretending to be someone else?

Genisis will be in this
Screencap this

>thinking this is some new revelation that you just stumbled upon and not something that everyone has known for 3 years

A longer ending. Like maybe Cloud and Tifa fuck.

Samefag

More stuff with the Turks and more scenes with Yuffie and Vincent since they will no longer be optional characters.

Thanks for the source.

I don't think I could possibly be less interested in this game

Please no

Some way to force you into recruiting Yuffie and Vincent, can't have optional characters and all.

>Some way to force you into recruiting Yuffie and Vincent, can't have optional characters and all.
Yuffie and Vincent DLC confirmed

I cant understand why people has not realized yet that the Final Fantasy VII story will be a flashback on the remake while a new story unfolds probably you will have to play this new chapter in between the classic scenes or after, the reason i strongly believe this is because of the trailer that seems to show stuff that looks like its post dirge of cerberus

>What would you like to see?
Car shit like in FFXV

>quoting from the wiki
Cloud, in actuality, has none of Zack's memories, merely what he was there for and whatever stories Zack told him. He didn't remember Aerith, he didn't remember Angeal, he didn't remember Genesis, and he didn't remember Zack's parents. All of these people are huge parts of Zack's life. In fact, in the flashback, Cloud specifically mentions that the Nibelheim incident was his first mission as a SOLDIER 1st Class, but by that point Zack had been a 1st Class SOLDIER for quite awhile, and had underwent many assignments.

Cloud's persona formed moments after Tifa found him at the train station, at which point the Jenova Cells in his body read her memories and mixed them with his own + his ideal self, creating the Disc 1 Cloud we play as at the start. He was never specifically pretending to be Zack, merely appropriating his memories of Zack into his persona (since he looked up to him.) If he was pretending to be Zack, he would actually act like Zack, but Disc 1 Cloud and Zack are two very, very different people, personality-wise, Most notably Zack being a really approachable, nice guy, while Cloud is a kind of an abrasive cunt. Even Cloud's fighting technique isn't entirely inherited from Zack anymore, since Before Crisis established that he was actually a pretty competent swordsman even as an MP. By Advent Children, Cloud's swordsmanship is almost entirely his own original technique.

Are they going to use the original sound track?
Or are they orchestrating a new one?
Honestly I don't think I could do without the OST

What gaps? The whole expanded universe is shit though and i would very much like them to scrap that. Alas we all know that´s not happening.

That being the case the only way i think this would not be terrible would be to play more indepth with Cloud´s fuzzy memories and Jenova´s power. Play with the POVs on the memories and stuff like that.

Not so much adding stuff but making the sections more dense...

But heck, it´s probably gonna be hints to DoC, CC and whatnot for the people that actually liked that shit.

its gonna be a rearranged or re-instrumented OST for sure, I would be shocked otherwise. They wont be using the MIDI OST from the original, thats for sure. Nothing official yet, but expect it wont be the original PS1 tracks

Have they said how they're handling the overworld? I'd love a FFXV style roadtrip with the FF7 cast.

Compare and contrast VII One Winged Angel against the Advent Children Remix, or better yet any orchestra piece of it on youtube.

If Square were diligent devs they'd also get Oematsu to compose a couple new battle tracks for variety. FFXV had fantastic tracks just for regional fights that reminded you what area you were in. In Persona 5 it really stuck out that there was only 1 battle track, and it'll be a major complaint in the remake if something isn't done to spice it up a bit

>tripfags
not even once

God no...

i think you mean aerith gainthboru

I know this isn't really the right thread but I have not played a Final Fantasy game since X, do you think XV is worth getting?

No it's not

And yet people will still be surprised and angry about it

8 did cars shit first

play the XII remaster. it's one of the best in the series.

Now XII looks more like a Final Fantasy game, thanks will have to check it out if I can find a clean copy

Dont be a nostalgiafag. Running rounf an open field in a realistic setting would look stupid as fuck

>nostalgia fags in denial about the game being rewritten to include Genesis and plot points from Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus.

It's so dumb, but I never actually realized as a kid how many people they actually killed while blowing up the reactor.

I think even Jessie says they deserved their deaths for what they did when you're trying to stop the plate from falling.

>didnt realize terrorsists killed people
You were indeed dumb as a child.

>FFVII has Cloud torn down, and then built back up into a stronger person
>He never really was all that much of a moody bitch in the game anyways. He even told jokes sometimes.
>KH has him being a dumb moody bitch
>Advent Children has him being a dumb moody bitch
>Everyone thinks Cloud is a dumb moody bitch because nobody actually plays games anymore
>He will be a dumb moody bitch in the remake

>More dlc
>More money
>split into parts
Don't expect me to buy this for another 3-5 years after it's launched. If it's anything like 15 it will be shit but long dlc shit.

Who are you quoting?

As far as I was concerned as a kid, they were all bad guys that got killed. So it was okay. You were the heroes, after all. The only other RPG I played before VII where you did some nasty shit was VI when Terra was being controlled at the beginning.

Nope

I like how Square has basically confirmed that nothing in the trailer is going in the final game at this point, but because we don't have any other frame of reference the trailer screenshots are constantly used anyway. They really were better off not showing anything.

Why do people want a remake of FF7 but everything exactly the same except graphics?

like the original game is gonna be there forever you can play that as much as you want. I'd rather have something new than something that plays exactly the same.

It was the clean and safe kind of terrorism in my mind.

>Nomura and Hamaguchi mentioned that “while Cloud may look this way, he was a dork. I believe those of you who played the the original would understand what I mean by saying he’s a dorky character.” That said, we’ll see more of the youthful side of Cloud rather than the always-serious one we’ve seen more outside of the original game.
siliconera.com/2018/02/07/final-fantasy-vii-remake-changed-clouds-design-nomura-says-closest-original/
Are you slow?

What are the odds they'll sell Aeith living as a DLC mode with her kit adjusted to last the full game but said kit adjustments are part of the DLC to fuck with people who just cheat her back into the party?

Holy shit, I actually hadn't seen this. Slow, yeah maybe, but I felt like it was a safe assumption knowing modern Square Enix and Nomura.

This makes me feel happy!

>posting some retard fanfic from a wiki as gospel

I know the Before Crisis Turks are retired and all, but I honestly admit, I wouldn't mind seeing them. Even if it's just Cissnei/Shuriken.

Underrated post

is there any chance of a
>what if this game just turns out really good?
no, right?

Is there anyway to play that old Turks game for cell phones?

Wedge from AVALANCHE, you underage faggot.

Expect nothing from anything. If it sucks, you were right all along. If it's great, it's a nice pleasant surprise. Like finding an old ice cream sandwich at the back of your freezer.

Is that why it's taking so long,does this mean there's a legitimate chance that it will come out for the switch

I want it to be the same but better graphics how fucking hard is that? No really HOW HARD IS THAT!? what's next are they going to butcher/change 8 and 9? what about 6?

Protip You do NOT change a game on a extreme level because faggots don't like something. The game was turned based it SHOULD be turned based.

VII had a buggy.

user they arent butchering the game you can always go back and play your copy.
>This game should be turn based
Says you user. Times have changed.

This isn't how it works and you know it. Cred Forums uses nitpicking to spin a lot of good games into games you should Never Ever buy. Like that new Shadow of the Colossus remake, every Naughty Dog game, pretty much every somewhat popular indie game, etc.

>The game was turned based it SHOULD be turned based.
That's weird I distinctly remember it being active.

So don't listen to Cred Forums, retard. Form your own fucking opinions.

>Times have changed.
Your right your taste is shit.

What makes you think I listen to Cred Forums? I just gave examples of why I don't...

I don't remember that?

I want to see what it's like to play Red XIII or Cait Sith with the new battle system.

cram the game with as much shit as you like. fuck this game up and say goodbye to your company. i pray you go belly up.

Dio gives it to you after you race beat Dyne and race turkeys

>tires made of meatballs
Man I loved the buggy

I have a very important question

Why does Sephiroth throw a materia at your head in Nibelheim? Seems like a dick move. It wasn't even a very good one.

This is why i'm not buying it. Let me know when it ever becomes 100%

They better add elements from Crisis Core and Advent Children. I want to see Gackt.

For lulz

Have you ever been hit with a solid orb? Shit hurts.

>Pandering to modern faggots
I just got cancer...

He's suppose to be sickly. This board jacks off to FF7, yet doesn't know the context of the game they supposedly adore.

Want Normie graphics get normie game development practices

Just fucking mod the old version into modern graphics. Pointless

>"I will reunite with mother and become one with the planet!"
>Digs into his pocket
>Can't get a hold of the materia so he just grabs everything in it
>Throws out a few old receipts, some lint, an old candy wrapper
>Pauses for a second as he judges the distance between him and Cloud
>Wings a fucking rock at his head
>Flies away like a great villain would

>malnourished
>strong enough to wield Guts' sword
Pick one and stick with it, please.

>Let's butcher the game because pandering
Fuck off

>modding on a PS4

Cloud was an experimented soldier. Please, try to remember the game you "loved" so much, typical BBT viewer.

If he's experimented on super-soldier strong enough to wield the sword he shouldn't look like an Auschwitz prisoner.

Replace food with cup noodles.

go back to deviantart

Make me faggot.

It can be. A great thing about those game is whats left to interpretation or what isnt told. If it's good, people will talk about it and give it a legacy.

>I want 8th gen graphics that plays like a 5th gen game

That's not how this works.

>has none of Zack's memories
>SO CLOUD, DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT REACTOR TOUR? OH MY GOD, IT WAS SO BORING. OH I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU CAN PLANT A BOMB, THOUGH.

I get what this post is saying, but I can just FEEL the author's body odor from here.

>this is what modern faggots believe
Fuck...off

I expect the only thing from Square-Enix: a story sequence which will allow the company to rake-in cash from stupid fanboys for another 20+ years.
A way to save/revive Aerith
So far we have two games set before the original (Before Crisis & Crisis Core - who thinks of these names?!?!) which would not be affected, and one successful movie and one shitty game that would be affected by the above change. This would effectively give S-E the ability to create an entire new branch "reality" where they can do whatever the fuck they want and it doesn't have to sit with established lore.

You're okay with Zack, who's anatomically identical to Cloud wielding a big sword, but not Cloud? Jesus.

What about in the very beginning of the game when cloud hears that "voice" saying watch out & that the reactor wasn't normal?

They showed remake Zack? Where

Oh look another shitty game. You raped secret of mana why not another? you seem to have a rape fetish square enix.

Oh yeah, as if they're totally going to reimagine Zack as a trans black man with Michelle Obama arms & neon green hair you fucking twit.

You mean the gaps filled in by that ass Genesis?

No thanks

How young are you that you don't recall Advent Children?

Still inside the womb

>yfw Deep Ground is in

>Square has confirmed they're adding bonus story content to fill in "gaps" in Final Fantasy 7. Thoughts?
Where is the source first

Jessie sidestory when?

I hope they add the part of her story where she get blacked...i mean the face she made was amazing.

This is SE, nigger. You think they're going to give you 8th gen graphics and make changes?

Yes. In fact that seems to be what they're doing.

BIGGS!

>targets on the ground
they are literally turning this to KH.

Fpbp

>Kingdom Hearts
>telegraphing
Yeah right, more like you just eat damage at random. But in Kingdom Hearts you always have a chance to heal no matter how much damage you take so it doesn't matter.

>they are literally turning this to KH.
I just died a little inside...time to end it

date scenes for each party member

if it was just turn base then there wouldn't be a need to telegraph if you're going to bounded to the same spot.

Takes you to nibelheim I believe and then it's left outside there. Might be able to rent it again later can't remember for sure.

>I'd love a FFXV style roadtrip with the FF7 cast.

Fuck off its not really part of FF7's story

Uh, I guess, but dodging is fun and makes fighting more interesting. This time around it'll actually matter where you fight, unlike the original where every fight might as well take place in the same bland box.

Not a long one, just a little drive. FF7 has a lot of traveling in it, and I would prefer not to have a fast travel-like "and now we're here!" after 30 seconds of holding the d-pad in the right direction. Something to break the pace, you know?

if i have to car push i'll kill a nigger

>N***er
Hey man, not cool.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gf

>gaps
Oh boy here we go. What gaps?
Why cant we just have a remake of the game with a couple new optional stuff?
Dont fuck up the plot like you did FFX.

Way more interactions between the cast. This bothers me in some FF games like IX more than they should.
Garnet, Zidane, Vivi, Steiner and Eiko hog 90% of the character department. FFVII had that problem as well, if a remake can just add a bunch of skits kinda like tales to make them feel more of a party that'd be a welcome change.
Hell it's the one thing XV did right. That and pretty looking food.

This total remake would have been acceptable if it encompassed everything FF7 starting from Before Crisis to Advent Children

I'd be okay with that. Aside from Tales style skits I don't know where they'd insert them. I remember using camp kits or whatever to heal up in 7 so they might do something like the XV camp when you use one of those in the field.

I enjoy some good party banter though so I would definitely be on board for using it to flesh out the characters and the world a bit more.

After FFXV I expect all the extra story content to be locked behind DLC. So I probably won't be playing.

This. The remake is going to either give us a way to save her or bring her back in the end

Remake is shit fuck all modern faggots.

Shut the fuck up oldfag. You just want the same game with updated graphics. Go play it on steam then. The rest of us who actually will be paying for the game will get to enjoy the new and improved version your decrepit ass beta tested for us

I AM NOT A BETA!

Kill yourself newfag go play 15 and keep your trash out of my game

people who played FF7 are damn near 40. Who gives a fuck about them?

Fuck off and get out of my game

No, you get out. Neither the new generation nor the devs who made the game care about your opinions anymore. Fuck off

It's going to be *my* game sooner or later. You mad old wh*te boy?

Fuck off and get out of my game newfag go play cuck fantasy 15 enjoy car pushing

>What would you like to see?
I would like to see FF7, not whatever this wants to be.

>my game

can't wait for niggaroth,la tifa and barret jensen

Nigger

Hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=25Cozs3XYXc

Yes

im only 23

>What would you like to see
More Aerith, no mentions of bullshit spin offs, more Yuffie, and definitely more Turks.

Im only 500 myself still got another 5000 years give or take

They said no new characters

first $59.99 chapter of FFVII remake ends after you blow up the first reactor

racist

And FFVIIre will be made in likeness to 15 because it was so successful. No more slow ass turn based bullshit for you alziemer ridden bed wetters. Cry more, fag you're old and don't get games anymore. It happens. Bow out gracefully and get another hobby.

Double nigger

Still not your game anymore!

i can imagine it ending just before entering the town where Cloud tells everyone the story of Nibelheim and thats where the next chapter picks up. You want to bet me? I bet you 20 dollars. give me your venmo

>And FFVIIre will be made in likeness to 15
I just puked.
>because it was so successful
Sales do not make a good game it means 1000000000000000000 copy's of a shit game was sold
>No more slow ass turn based bullshit for you alziemer ridden bed wetters
What's wrong can't concentrate on a simple task? you must be a dumb
>Cry more, fag you're old and don't get games anymore. It happens. Bow out gracefully and get another hobby.
PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guy right here. You can have your shit taste don't don't let it bleed into my hobby cunt.

triple nigger

What's this from? Image search gives me nothing. Didn't think Square would ever show that much of their pure saintly Aerith.

youtu.be/EluNo3W4dog

There is also a Crisis Core recap by the same guy. Both are pretty damn good summaries.

Honestly I'll enjoy the game matter what because I love the universe and characters.
I just hope the action gameplay is more Kingdom Hearts than XV

The problem with CC and any "expansion" for that matter is it has a wildly different tone and atmosphere from the original game. Sephiroth and Angeal have fucking DBZ fights and shit and the game lost it's cyberpunk look.

>What's wrong can't concentrate on a simple task? you must be a dumb
like shit I'm paying 60 bucks for game that plays like a mobile game. Turnbase is for phones and handhelds.

(internal laughing)
Kill yourself

(youthfully laughs)
you first, gramps. Overdose on your oxycodone already. Not like you got much to live for. Shit, you'll probably be dead by the time the game comes out.

>(internal laughing)
Kill yourself go push around a car cuck

Hello I made this thread in the first place. I do not appreciate your lack of respect. Keep it up and I will implement a code that will keep you from using the internet altogether. I have already decided to exile you from the ISP provider with simple coding. Leave my thread before you get yourself hurt.

Sauce? Is this in Crisis Core?

You don't have to push a car to get it to work anymore, Grandpa! Did you have to ride a pterodactyl to work or something?

>(internal laughing)
Kill yourself go push around a car cuck disgusting modern faggot

oh jeez the Alzheimers is setting in. Somebody call the nurse!

It's left there. Once you get the airship the buggy and the Tiny Bronco disappear/are returned.

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking fagot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>(internal laughing)
Kill yourself go push around a car cuck disgusting modern faggot. Your taste is shit

>fagot
>nigger
Sssssh! Dude, I know the Long term care's wifi is shit, but no need to upset your black and gay nurses that take care of you. If you tone down your prejudice a bit, I may just take the blame for you. No need to get you discharged from another facility!

>>(internal laughing)
Kill yourself go push around a car cuck disgusting modern faggot. Your taste is shit go fuck yourself with a spiked bat

Is this because your nephews don't visit you anymore? is this why you're so hostile?

>(internal laughing)
Kill yourself go push around a car cuck disgusting modern faggot. Your taste is shit go fuck yourself with a spiked bat. I'll fuck you in the ass

You just can't go fucking people in the ass anytime you please anymore! Times changed!

>(internal laughing)
Kill yourself go push around a car cuck disgusting modern faggot. Your taste is shit go fuck yourself with a spiked bat. I'll fuck you in the ass you little bitch

what the fuck is happening in this thread

If we wanted to be honest, by the time this game comes out, I'll probably be as old as you.

ok

Same thing as any thread about a Square-Enix property, unbridled amounts of autism.

It gives me a boner

More cute romance scenes with Aerith.

How complicated is to make just FF7 with better graphics and maybe some small tweaks?

They could have sold millions easily because they already have the concept and people love FF7 to death?

What's with Squeenix insatiable urge to add more into the cooking only for it to end up a disaster?! It keeps fucking happening.

The Ultimania confirmed that wasn't Zack. It was apparently Cloud's true self calling out to him.

>How complicated is to make just FF7 with better graphics and maybe some small tweaks?
Not hard at all
>They could have sold millions easily because they already have the concept and people love FF7 to death?
Yes this is true
>What's with Squeenix insatiable urge to add more into the cooking only for it to end up a disaster?! It keeps fucking happening.
Because they are pandering to modern faggots. They know it's failing the only thin not failing is money. They don't give a fuck about any of us they care about pandering to make money. It's not about good games anymore it's money pure greed simple as that.

I will NEVER buy this

This is your Barrett tonight

Genesis isn't new.

But they would make MORE money and waste LESS money if they just fucking did a straight u remake. It's fucking FF7!

Squeenix really can't help but to throw everything at the wall even when its not necessary.

>Countless in-house Engines with tons of money poured in only to realize they suck and eventually caving in for Unreal 4 like everyone else.
>Everything has to be with gigantic budgets. Meaning if the game udnerperforms (and it will since the budget is so big the sales alone won't cut it) they will be forced to stretch the longevity of the game and universe to save money. Just like with FF13 and now 15.

The strangest thing is that this doesn't happen with Dragon Quest, which is technically their bigger moneymaker. What does DQ staff do that the people who work on FFs can't fucking understand?

Squeenix as a whole is super confusing for me.

I agree

>get a tifa sex scene
>its the tifa and johnny one

Fuck that i want her getting in all 3 holes begging for more cocks.

Voice lines for even the silly scenes.

>Actually hear Barret's voice in the Gondola date
>Cloud's VA actually trying to sound grily while speaking to Don Corneo.

Tifa getting BLACKED by Barret, Johnny, and Rude with Reno recording it.

They're not even going to try to make Cloud pass in the dub and I know it.

They won't in the nip version either. Have you HEARD Takahiro in yaoi? He sounds and screams like a little bitch when getting fucked in his normal voice.

I wonder how they're gonna handle the Zach flashbacks, will they show us the Crisis Core end cinematic again?

THIS!

Put Cissnei in the game. We are more than likely getting more Turks scenes anyway so might as well add the cutest Turk

Good taste.

>what's next are they going to butcher/change 8 and 9?
8 could actually benefit from some major rewrites and story changes/more character development desu. It should've gotten the remake.

whoa man

It's more than likely going to be content from the mequel/prequel games/advent children. Nothing special.

Are you me

Fuck you.

I can't even imagine it in my head. I've heard Steve Burton as Cloud for over 10 years and he always sounds so wooden and stilted. At first I thought it was just him not being accustomed to voice over back in Advent Children but he's been at it for a long ass time now and he still sounds stiff. Whether its him or the voice director or whatever, he has had minimal improvement over time. There's no way on fucking earth that they would even try to make him do that.

I'd like to see 'em do it though.

≥>He never really was all that much of a moody bitch in the game anyways. He even told jokes sometimes.
im replaying the game now, and yeah im noticing that hes not as emo as everybody kept saying
sure, hes not overly social, but not especially grumpy either

I want Cloud to start the game as an emaciated skeleton and as he goes through the game and fully recovers from his hibernation and such he becomes a muscular twunk.

How about the actually show us something, ANYTHING related to this dumpster fire, it's already been three fucking years since this shit got announced and we have had literally one (ONE) trailer showing shit from the first five minutes of the game.

Square Enix doesn't believe in evolving designs. Every game you start with costume A and it never so much as gets a single rip or stain. I was playing some indie game where after a character loses his daughter he ties the green ribbon she wore in her hair around his arm to remember her. I think the ribbon gets lost once his arm is torn off. I love momentos like that, I love little changes to outfits as the game goes on.
Japan however worships its character designers and it's fucking weird and shit never changes.

The best part about this whole remake is they are just reusing FFXV gameplay assests with a FF7 skin and its only going to take forever to make because Square is addicted to cutting edge graphics. And the even WORST part is the gameplay is going to be shit.

I can at least hope for alternate costumes.

>You will never be able to choose costumes like Miss Cloud, Sailor Barret, or Red's Shinra disguise

Jessie was a cute, shame she dies so early.