Why do girls like Zelda games?

Why do girls like Zelda games?

this will be a high quality thread, I can tell

>six year old girl beats lynel
>fifteen hearts
>all the champion powers
>it's the red-maned lynel on top of ploymus mountain
>daruk's protection is depleted
Yeah she probably had a really tough time.

>faces Kirby towards the screen so he can watch
That's cute

What if she actually did all that by herself? this would calm your virgin spergs rant?

Popularity
Accessability
An attractive main character
Taking care of horses
Cooking

Probably missing some, but those are just off the top of my head.

It's easy enough for them to beat.

Kill yourself normalfag. She's not gonna fuck you for defending her over the internet.

it's botw. It was made for her to beat it.

I built this when i was 6.

Link is cute.

I guess thats a no. Still seeing a fagg getting upset because a lloli beat a kids game in a toddles console is pretty fucking funny.

They're (mostly) colorful adventure games and link is a cutie

If she did that all by herself, why's she fighting the first lynel you're probably ever going to encounter?

I dont know annon maybe she went late game (that would explain all the shit you virgin dwelingfags are complaining about) and found about that from a frind or reading "guides" or what ever shit kids use when they got stuck nowdays. Why are you retards so triggered about a loli doing good on a game that its not even that hard.

because her dad is spoiling her by making her think it's an achievement.

My dad only cared when i did something truly impressive in a video game. I only ever got good at driving in GTA because he would laugh at me whenever i hit something.

Why do girls like anime?

jesus fuck she's 6

>You will never have your own cute daughter that is good at video games

Why even live?

Why does Cred Forums think kids are retarded and incapable of playing challenging games?

Because they let you play as Zelda

they're the target audience

just be yourself and get a gf then

Because they are until they're like 9.

The same reason why half this board spergs over Nier Automata, let girls like Link

>BotW
>challenging

This was true even back in the 90s, the handful of girls at my school who would admit to liking or playing video games were all about Zelda.

For now.

>Why do a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards who haven't interacted with a person IRL for years not understand how kids are

Wow, it's really a mystery.

They're manlier than the men who play them.

wtf i believe girls can do things now

Don't do this trust me.

Because they like having their cunnies fondled.

For real though, it's a great question that many other designers wish they could answer.

Girls like games where they can just wander around and do whatever without any sense of direction or mandatory objective. Zelda games have always filled this niche on consoles, and you'll find the same girls tend to like Oblivion/Skyrim and GTA.

Where do you th-oh wait this isn't Cred Forums.

>you play as a cute twink
>fantasy setting
>easy
>artsy graphics
>it's popular
Well gee I fucking wonder

i beat contra when i was a kid without using the code. you faggots need to get a grip

>Zelda games have always filled this niche on consoles

is that why girls hated skyward sword