When are they going to put her in Shinobi Refle?

When are they going to put her in Shinobi Refle?

when she stops being shit

Someday

>Asuka is the main character
>Yumi is the most popular
>Murasaki is really different personality-wise from the first two
Mirai is probably next because she has a different body type from everyone

But Homu has tanlines

*puts penis in*

It makes more sense to have variety so different people will buy what they like, even if they are less popular.

Tan lines are variety

Mirai a shit

I just want her to call me BAKA and act all smug before i grope those little loli tits of her

Not has much variety as a loli. She even one of the few characters to have a cast-off figure.
>Only Crimson Squad in Burst where she lost all her matches
>Her story is her only good interaction in SV
>Loses again, messed with Haruka's potion twice in DC
>Nothing much in EV
You're not wrong

So, will PBS PC get VR?

Mirai can't be in Refle because she's not a slut that lets strange old men grope her body all over.

Should be pretty quick since it been on PS4 for a while
So were the other girls

Only Murasaki.

Senran Kagura is dead! DEAD!

>Switch title
>New mobage front
>Fucking pinball game for no reason
>PS4 remake of the first game
>7even on the horizon
Super Boobage Director actually can not be stopped now.

Mirai won't be in, it'd take too much work.

>shitty mobile game that made everyone's tits smaller
>vita ports
woah

>too much work
They reuse everything. Shouldn't take to long
>vita ports
?

>shitty mobile game that made everyone's tits smaller
That's actually making money.
>vita ports
You don't know what you're talking about.
Accept it, the series is more alive than ever no matter how much you hate it. Even the anime is getting a second season.

They'd have to redesign all the motion controls inputs and stuff for Mirai's smaller body, wouldn't they?

>Murasaki is added in because she's Takaki's favorite senran
>has her as his PS4 icon
>added her in pic related because of his favoritism
>in the promo art for Peach Ball
>doesn't even reach top 10 in SK popularity polls
The Refle part will never not piss me off.

They didn't redesign anything in the past for her, why would they need to now
>Hibari
>Murasaki
>Kagura
Kagura is his only favorite that's good

Rude.

Best girl coming through

Cuz it has all the motion-controlled stuff like drumming thighs. Mirai has smaller, less thick legs.

Her body always acted the same like the others, Probably have it act the same now
See

Ikaruga's coat looks so fuzzy.

Well, they'd have to get rid of the jiggling breasts.

God, I'd visit homura wherever she worked all the time. I don't even care if I came off as creepy. I just want to see her doing her best.

Not true. You can't grope her chest, and it doesn't jiggle.

Will they get into refle before Homura?

>That's actually making money.
That doesn't make it good.
>You don't know what you're talking about.
Every game is still using the shitty models and outfits and levels from fucking Shinovi Versus. The remake of the first game is just a reskinned SV with characters cut out as DLC.

Does ryoubi act the same way?

Mirai hips are really wide.

Nah, she's just standing with her legs apart to trick you.

>tfw Murasaki got in before Homura

Completely forgot that. Do any new activitiesthe ches in Relfe involve boobs
>That doesn't make it good.
Bad stuff makes money all the time, which is probably why they won't do much since it's working
>very game is still using the shitty models and outfits and levels from fucking Shinovi Versus
DC uses different models and levels, and Re:Newal is using the stuff from EV, not SV

Kitty Asuka.

>DC uses different models and levels
And that's why it's the best game
>Re:Newal is using the stuff from EV, not SV
no difference

7even needs new models and level, they can't keep reusing everything forever. Enemy types also need to be added, and not just Yoma which is what they're supposed to be dealing with.

Which means we'll get none of the above.

>and not just Yoma
What else could it be? More shinobi grunt types?
In SK2 yoma grunts where just little critters and monster girls, so it's not difficult to add a couple more following that idea.

need to cum inside

Might as well. Her dried up ovaries are all menopaused out.

where can i find images of the fucking cards that are not infested with jpeg artifacts?

>that are not infested with jpeg artifacts?
Though luck, that's how they come from source so your only option is edit them with something like waifu2x or something.

This is why Ryobi will be next.

>more shinobi grunt types
They need to to more than occasionally attack The Yoma generals were just clones of the 10 girls, while the giant battles were okay, but it was hard to read what they would do next.
Gotta have some faith

Ryoubi will probably get in sooner than Mirai for that particular reason.

Always aim low. That way when it comes out disappointing you'll have less to fall.

>another hebijo girl
Well, it's not like there's a set pattern for these kind of things and Ryoubi is one of the characters Marvelous really likes to shill. Kinda like how Yomi already had 2 events dedicated to her in New Link.

If we're getting anyone from Crimson it's definitely Yomi.

Should 7 add a playable yoma faction?

We could have red oni, blue oni, Spider, Lamia, and Zombie Demon Katsuragi

So, if you could personally choose the next Refle pick, who wold you go with? Yozakura for me.

Ikaruga, definitely.

Nah, the whole point of yoma is that their only purpose is to destroy, kind of an evil force of nature. The closest thing to that is getting that one evil team from NewWave.

My wife.

I'm going to kill myself if Homura doesn't stop being perfect.

The closet we'll get to yoma is the faction that want to summon them in NewWave
Good, because if she was, you'll have to end it

just because yoma like to destroy doesn't mean they can't enjoy having fun time at the beach.

D A I D O U J I

Well....

They may be cute, but they are cute mindless beasts, don't have time to have fun when you're a cute mindless beast.

That would be hands down the most fun pick I think, but only if she's in character 100% of the time. I'd play 1,000 yen for that.

>No merchandise
You'll We'll be waiting forever for her

Keep up the hopes up, even with her status she still managed to get an XR card in NewWave, something that was exclusive to the most popular, shilled anr/or whaled characters.

It's not fair. She doesn't even show up at the end of Peach Beach Splash.

Literally best girl.

How
Hopefully she settles everything with Rin in 7even

This is my wife, Kagura.

I don't like her model in EV. It makes her head look tall from the top of her head to the bottom of her hime cut. She just looks off

purple

Nice wife

I love her unconditionally, but I have to agree on that, her head and eyes look weird in Versus.
She looks far better on Deep Crimson and New Link.

Drool...

What a beautiful YOUNG woman! She's so wonderful!

Having two timelines is easily the biggest story mistake SK has. The main 10 san doesn't even benefit from DC now, EV mentioning multiple timelines making things even worst.

>tfw New Link makes infinitely times better outfits than NW that you don't have to worry about them getting ruined
And if NW makes really cute outfits they're either wasted by being ripped or show a boring overseen lingerie. I swear, mobage games like High School DXD can do sexy shit but at least they're creative about it.

>Homura
Literally never, given how much Marvelous seems to hate her now.

>better outfits than NW
I'd say even better than the actual main games too, I'm tired of all the "sexy" outfits in EV/PBS when regular ones generally look better. The only problem in NL is that they are not shared, so some end up being exclusive to one character. They are supposed to implement an item that lets you pass outfits, but that's it. Here's hoping some of those show up in future games.

Hm. Is this outfit a reference to something? Looks oddly familiar.

Any time a series/story goes the "multiple universes" route, it always goes to shit.

I want to hold a NEET's hand.

I'm pretty sure I saw one of the later updates for NL being an image of Yuyaki wearing Yomi's rabbit outfit so I'm sure it will happen.

At the very least, they are only focusing in one timeline with only other one being slightly relevant and the rest just being "what ifs" or already destroyed by Shin.

Yeah, that rainbow key thing. Supposed wasn't the best word to use, should've said that it isn't implemented yet.

Can we just have an RPG where you wander around like a typical Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy and fight Yoma and other enemies with tons of customization instead? They have so many good Yoma designs and they're basically all relegated to Burst and Deep Crimson. They also know how to make attractive Eldritch abominations.

>attractive Eldritch abominations
Isn't the yoma designer the guy that also made Xenoblade's mechon? Love that style.

Whoever it is they need to work on Castlevania or something akin to it, the designs are great.

I desperately want to lick Shiki's beauty mark.

Both spin off made were mostly re-used assets, a RPG is an unlikely choice, which is unfortunate as the designs were great.
>destroyed by Shin
If the girls do destory him, where does the story go from there?

>Invisible Nipples: The Game
I'll never undertand then appeal. The models look like fucking GameCube tier shit, there's literally 100s of better 3D anime shit to jerk off too. FOR FREE

What if thats the plot twist of these games, that these girls actually have no vaginas or nipples.

But the EV OVA and some cast off figures proves this wrong

You add those in for the PC version.

Are they just barbie dolls that grandpa plays with in the old folks home?

>try to search for homura pictures
>dozens of others homuras

Have you tried adding the name of the series she's from in that search?

DOZENS OF US

So, how alive is going to be the multiplayer for this? I'm thinking on buying this or GG Rev 2 right now

If it's anything like PS4, it'll be dead in a month.

This is the most wasteful character story-wise. Her body type is different and gameplay her charged heavies are fun, but she adds nothing for herself or other characters.

I want to be shrunken and used as a sweat rag to clean Homura’s sweaty armpits

Yeah, but who would want to play a shooter on a console? I bet PC multiplayer will be a little more lively. I'm certainly planning on shooting all the dumb sluts online in their dumb fat titties as Mirai anyway.

This but with Daidouji after and during heavy workouts.

Well, it'll probably be more alive than Lawbreakers.

what's the source for these cards then?

i want to find the least effected jpgs i can find

New Wave, the mobile game.

Thanks man i really appreciate it

I want to taste Mirai's cat ears.

Yomi needs to get over being poor in the past