Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshots

Can we have a peaceful Kingdom Comes Deliverance screenshot thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UE31vqnrpos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sure, they did good with the realism graphics

I still can't believe it's a kickstarter open world game with survival elements by an indie dev, but actually good

The night is beautiful

OP here inb4 too poor or my notebook is now getting old to play the game in a decent quality

Will this run alright on my 780ti?

Fuck I wasn't expecting that.

This is the only one I’ve taken

i got a gtx960m and i can't barely play the game.

>Oh hey they actually got nights to look like they would in real li-

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

>can't barely play

a bad meme

Literally how does it run?

barely

60 full low

t. 56% man

videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

A 960m has nowhere near the performance of a 780ti. Not bad for a mobile card, though.

Why the fuck is everyone circle jerking it to this game? What's so special about it?

It's more on par with 750Ti

GOOBED

el atrocidad...

But nowhere near as cute.

it's the only good RPG game set in the real world.

nop, it runs game better than the 750ti, i know it because i got one.

that's a cutie aww

I loved my little 750ti. No cords, ran .. Most things like shit, but it was quiet, and its low temps were amazing. Using it in case my other GPU died.. Ahhh, the days.

You did good, the church is bad

It's slightly faster but it's equivalent to a 750Ti. I also know because I have a 960m.

but my dad works in nvidia so i win

What's the point? Real life is already depressing, why emulate it?

BUY MY GAME

correction: YOUR life is depressing.

Well your dad can choke on my nut sack for being a part of the problem when it comes to building a modern day gaming PC.

Ha

G-ahaha

BWAHAHAHA

Better graphics, and you can reload your save so that you can undo that really embarassing moment you had back in high school that you're remembering again right now.

Here is my "dont want to wear out my armor while exploring the wilds" look.

I call it The Soylent Knight.

Other than one of your buddies getting almost raped or actually raped if your a shitter the game is pretty jovial

im finally done nolifing the game
got like 70 hours in, ill wait for patches and shit now before finsihing the game

>run
no. it will crawl

He gave you a horse? I had to run behind him. Maybe I shouldnt have asked for one.

Correction: we live in an era where doom is guaranteed for everyone. If that's not depressing then I want what you're smoking.

My past isn't depressing, everyone's future is.

this was such an awesome moment in the game, real shame fate had another pile of shit in store for poor old Sir Divish.

It's still a video game and you do whatever you want, so it's not so depressing as it was in medieval times.

Now that's a good reason. Does the gameplay have any boundaries? Are you limited in what path you choose?

He probably stole it from bandits.

La creatura de Bohemia

BOOM

BOOM

CRASH

That's all it takes for a bandit to break into your home with intent to harm or kill you. Why don't you own a crossbow?

Am I a brainlet if I only managed to escape the castle by hopping off the drawbridge and sneaking off through the shrubbery?

Thick forests and steep hills can be a bitch, but you can usually get past them on horseback anyway.

You forgot to take a horse.

Not really. I got the guard armor by picklocking and escaped that way. It was the first and last lock I ever and will ever pick.

I just made it to the mill, what do I do now?

youtube.com/watch?v=UE31vqnrpos

Be a good lad.

You need to learn dabbing at the moor encampment to the east.

But what's the point when they teleport you to your hometown once you reach the camp?

Not really, there are quest that prefer being sneaky and stuff like that but you’ll never be locked out because you didn’t practice lockpicking enough

Sorry let me clarify. Are there any boundaries as to what role you take? Is this a game where you're simply a knight/soldier whose task is to simply survive?

So say no to grave robbing?

There’s no real “evil” options, worse comes to worse you’re a loveable scoundrel.

Unless you do something retarded like try to massacre everybody that is

post some screenshots with crossbows

There are no crossbows

How you go about completing quests and interacting with people can be brutally evil.

>La aberración
someone post the chart

Is Capt Bernard intentionally OP when you spar with him? It's so hard to land hits on him, even with combos.

Yes

Loving the game but if I see the same fucking guy standing over a corpse again I'll go insane. They need to at least get a clothing randomizer for that NPC.

If you've explored a bit you know what I'm talking about. Unless its just my game thats bugged.

That fucking Trader guy?
Honestly those corpse/carcass random encounters are fucking garbage

You killed her!

Yeah what the fuck. How did that get past playtesting? Should be much much much rarer. Or better yet, just remove it all together or make it a one-time thing.

>Bushes are impenetrable walls
>Can get stuck in doors
>Shit just randomly glitches out constantly
What playtesting?

>pass all the speech checks
>even point out they have the murder weapon/were gathering from the corpse

>If you try to pin this on me i’ll make sure all of Bohemia knows!

it's naked nords all over again

I had the same thing happen with a lady when I was trying to borrow some meat off an random deer I found on the side of the road. The nerve of the wench to say I'm poaching so I told her she was the poacher to which she said she'd go cry to the nearby village that I was trying to tarnish her good name.

But seriously that was some "stop right there criminal scum!" levels of where the fuck did you come from though.

horse surfing is pretty funny though

Some of it is amusing, fair enough.

Performance patch fucking when? Getting tired of low settings and there's no way I could afford a new gpu right now.

How do I git gud at combat?

what gpu do you have?

Intel integrated GPU on my 10 year old laptop

training my dude

Just train with your boss outside Rattica or whatever its called. You can learn new combos and riposte and shit from him, even after the forced story training with him.

4gb gtx680

On low settings on 1080 res it will be ok.

EL GOBLINO