Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ggIHTMy7h8?t=3m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=9UO_KIjxyN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree. Even better than OoT

This. OoT sucks.
youtu.be/7ggIHTMy7h8?t=3m28s

This game would've been Oot's DLC in 2014

And in 2018 OoT and MM would probably cost $300 to buy everything and most of the unlockables would still probably be locked behind a paywall.

i actually really like the timer, reminds me of the dead rising one

Fuck no. Majora's Mask is fucking trash

jery buy ipad

Fuck, Arby n the Chief used to be so good.

Not true. I mean look at BotW. The whole "gaming is dead" or "every game is riddled with DLC and microtransactions" narrative has gotten way out of hand.

It is so boring... Why do you like it?

Everything but the bosses. Only endgame boss was any good

It started to go downhill in Season 5 but was still mostly good. Season 6 and 7 were where it started to get bad.

>we had a remake
>Nintendo did not think to add more bosses, masks or temples to it
>not even new music

Which is the season where they crash the huge wedding? I started losing interest after that.

i dissagree.

botw > tp

POWERGAP

oot > mm > ss > ww

>You can make your horse go faster by shoving carrots up its ass but if you put in too many he gets pissed off
I actually laughed.

Legend of Zelda and Link to the Past are the only truly ones. Not to say the others don't have good things in them but every single one of them has more bad than good in them. Whether its obnoxious amounts of handholding, text reading, and cutscene watching, or lacking an actual open world instead having a small piece by piece unlock that won't let you go anywhere it doesn't want you to, or is just a mess of different systems.

That was 5. It still had the dramatic plot but the humor didn't get drowned by it unlike the later seasons. Probably because the idea of a video game wedding is inherently stupid.

Goht was bretty gud. The others sucked I agree, but the minibosses were alright.

you just watched youtube.com/watch?v=9UO_KIjxyN0 didn't you op?

No. I don't watch washed up ecelebs.

Hi OP of the other thread.

Still worse than aLttP

2D zeldas will always be better than 3D zeldas

>EmptyHero

Fucking ew. No.

Then yeah, season 6 is when I stopped watching. Crashing the virtual wedding / getting banned seemed like a fitting end

BotW still has DLC

this

Fuck off kyle

It's more likely that he watched GameGrumps and decided to come parrot some bs here from that.

Season 7 ends with them killing themselves in a gas explosion