Majora's Mask is awful. Who thought that autistic time limit mechanic was a good idea?

Majora's Mask is awful. Who thought that autistic time limit mechanic was a good idea?

can you explain what makes a mechanic autistic and give some other examples

What a pussy.

A thread died for this.

Protip: play the Song of Time backwards. If you still run out of time then you are beyond saving

>i can't manage my time properly
I wasn't a fan of it either when I was 11. Maybe leave it a few years.

faggot

OP is a faggot. Who thought that autistic shitpost was worth killing another thread for?

Any mechanic that requires effort to manage is objectively autism

This. That's what I did and it gave me more than enough breathing room to make up for mistakes.

Someone refused to git gud.

People who obviously aren't bothered by inconsequential shit.

Dead Rising was awful. Who thought that autistic time limit mechanic was a good idea?

It goes against exploration

>implying
It was fun, you aren't supposed to actually be able to save anyone.

OP is not only a faggot, and not just an autistic asshole. But a sad soul who has been hurt by the lack of love so much that he doesn't realize that there is actual good in the world.

Either bait or massive brainlet. I mean I'm not the smartest or the most hardcore gamer out there (I suck at RTS games for example because I just can't manage everything), but MM isn't that challenging hard.

Pikmin is awful. Who thought that autistic time limit mechanic was a good idea?

Nah it's still terrible. OoT did the time mechanic better

t. retard

Real life is awful. Who thought that autistic time limit mechanic was a good idea?

watching game grumps, huh user.

So...we all know that OP is just a false flagger trying to get replies right? Wouldnt be surprised if MM was his favorite Zelda

Real life actually is awful though desu.

Agreed OP but don't expect the retarded nostalgia faggots in this board to believe that. Majora's Mask is reddit tier garbage and OoT is the superior game

I'm not a MMfag but different events happens depending the hour, this makes backtracking actually fun and the game has the bomber's notebook and other stuff to track your progress. Also, is a game for kids, this is not Wizardry 4 with ghost Trebor chasing you to instakill you or having an absolute limit of keystrokes to beat the game.

>the ability to rewind time goes against exploration
Wow, that's the second dumbest thing I've heard all week.

you guys fell for that one hook, line, and sinker.

I'm not autistic like you retard. Majora's Mask is by far the worst 3D Zelda. It doesn't even feel like a Zelda game.

I love OoT's time travel as well, because I'm not autistic so I can enjoy different takes on ideas.

the time specific side quests and character schedules objectively disagree with you.

>samefagging

>implying I was the user who posted it

Just calling you out on your idiocy.

You might be a serious brainlet if you can't finish any given task after playing the inverted song of time right away on day one.

You're autistic already for enjoying reddit tier shit like Fedora's Mask

But the time limit isn't even a factor, it's literally just a plot device.

I guess if you're terrible at the game it could be an issue, but that's hardly the game's fault.

>It doesn't even feel like a X game.

Anyone who says this doesn’t deserve to have their opinion considered. What a crappy “criticism”.

I can't wait for the flood of underages claiming MM was always bad after watching arin struggle with the easiest parts.

Majora's Mask is overrated as fuck. It introduced terrible mandatory fetchquests and the Gibdo's Well that went on to pollute future games in the series with the awful padding.

This. In contrast the pacing in OoT is fucking perfect and it's the reason why its the superior game.

>introduced terrible mandatory fetchquests

You really think that? you REALLLY think MM introduced fetch quests?

>Gibdo's Well
Just weirdshot the torches and skip to the mirrorshield. Do a gainer at Ikana Fortress to get in the back.

The power....of Cred Forums.....

I said it introduced MANDATORY fetchquests. learn to read you stupid fuck

God what happened to GG?

anyone who reads this and doesn't think its' sarcasm needs to fucking lurk more

>using reddit tier as an insult

Kys faggot the only autist here is you

>MM released after an era of point and click games
>he really thinks MM was the first to make fetch quests mandatory

Get out of here you underaged fuck.

but Majora's Mask was considered garbage when it first released for most people with common sense

Not really, it just wasn't regarded as the greatest game of all time like OoT was.

I meant it introduced mandatory fetchquests into the series you stupid fuck. How retarded do you have to be to not infer that from my post? This is a zelda thread, retard

It wasn't. The game was just as divisive as WW was. Of course you wouldn't know that since you weren't alive when MM's first released

and why are fetch quests the devils spawn of zelda gameplay?

>collecting triforce shards in WW
>collecting tears in TP
>collecting tears and tadnotes in SS

fucking awful choices to pad out the game

At least the SS tears felt more like mini-games than a annoying fetch quest.

>grab the moons tear. This teaches you about interacting with the world and characters, trading items, and teaches you about the time limit
>deliver the red potion to the witch. This teaches you how to use items on NPC's and how bottles work
>Race the brothers to get the Garo's mask, which unveils interesting information about the Ikana

seems like shitty designers on future games are the problem, not Majora's Mask introducing them.

There were complaints about the focus on sidequests over the main quest and the fewer number or temples, which were the main reasons why OoT was still regarded as the superior 3D Zelda and a very small number of brainlets considered it unplayable because of the time mechanics.

But that doesn't mean that it was "considered garbage". The only nitpick from the whiny ten year olds that I played it with when it was first released was that they wished that it was adult Link over child Link.