WoW

>Honor means nothing to a corpse, Saurfang. You have the luxury of underestimating death, but it is something with which I am intimately familiar.
>Maybe you don't care if your people die so long as it is honorable, but to me, this Horde is worth saving. Anyone who disagrees does not deserve to stand among us.
>So die your warrior's death, High Overlord Saurfang. It means little to me. Perhaps I will raise your broken body to serve me once more.
>Or perhaps you will have a chance to say hello to your son.

Are the Horde the official bad guys now?

wowhead.com/news=281843/battle-for-azeroth-26032-broadcast-text-spoilers-teldrassil-and-lordaeron

Oh the enslavement of angels and the creation of deadly chemicals weren't even enough.

They've literally ALWAYS been the bad guys.

So they killed Garrosh, who wouldve stopped all problems and won the war for the Horde

Just so they could put queen bitch in the lead and have her turn into a shittier version of Garrosh?

No they retconned it in 3 so all the actions committed by the horde were because of Kil Jaden and Guldan

But now, they erased that and are basically going back to "Horde are the full on bad guys" with a shitty warchief who kept trying to raise the dead and shit

Blizzard has complicated this shit to the point its fucking fan fiction. They should have just left the Horde as demon worshiping orcs from another planet and not tried to change everything in the game to be morally ambiguous. We get it real life is moral ambiguous. Shit doesn't work in MMOs you have to have the good guys and the bad guys.

Made an Alliance after this shit , fuck blizzard either make the Horde bad guys and stay with it or keep them another faction that's good just different. None of this "MUH rebellion "

And at the end of WC3 neither side wanted any trabru and they save the world together every Wednesday anyway.

Sylvanas is right.

Im aware. That is where the shit started going bad. If they were going to make an MMO Thrall was a mistake.

let me put it this way, they will never be the good guys and the alliance will never be the bad guys, does that make more sense?

Literally just make Sylvanas and Jaina faction exclusive raid bosses we know its gonna happen

>now
They always have been. Thrall and Carine were the only good/neutral ones, and thats why they aren't a part of the Horde anymore/dead.

So the heroes (player Characters) that have been stopping world ending threats since vanilla are actually the bad guys? Wowowowow

I'm pretty sure the orcs would listen to Saurfang over her rotten cunt anyday. If she wants to win she's going a funny way about it by alienating her allies.

>Based Sylvanas calls Saurfang a retard for wanting him and his people to die honorably.
>Because there is no victory in death, and if they die they're effectively forfeiting their son's and daughter's futures and allowing them to inherit more and more war.
>This triggers Cred Forums because they're retards.

WoW has ruined all of its characters, they turned Jaina one of the more complex of its characters into hurrrr i hate horde bc I knew garrosh told them to nuke my home. She went from being sensible enough to understand the entire hordes sins weren't shared by everyone within to "kill them all". The WoW writers are dog shit

You either die a hero or end up the villain. You should know this by now.

If she's gonna go full Garrosh the orcs are gonna go Schrödinger's cat yet again. Simultaneously fully supporting her and and her support being just some hated fringe faction without any important named characters.

>loses her own capital
>burns down a tree with 10 people on it in exchange
truly the next Caesar

Player characters arent canon so actually its 2, not 10

Nelves are so irrelevant and passive I don't think they even mind it.

>news flash: orc acts like a dumbshit

Considering that her goal is to found an empire across Kalimdor, she readily gives Lordaeron as an acceptable loss.

I feel like they're going to kill Sylvanus off and bring back Thrall.

Bringing back Thrall would be great, but I like the Idea of Saurfang being the warchief better

PLAY WOW ASCENSION
nice try white knight, go back to worshipping that undead bitch sylvannas

>saurfang is going to join the alliance with the mag'har tribe and give alliance brown orks

The problem is that YAAS KWEEN is dev favorite and everyone hates Thrall already. There's this belf guy, but his whole personality is that he lusts after kweens rotten cunt.

Metzen is gone so don't expect a third coming of Green Jesus anytime soon, user.

Greymane is definitely going to die I feel

kek there's nothing ambiguous about it. they just suddenly decide that characters on the fence should be evil and flip a plot switch
Garrosh was cautious but firm during the Lich King offensive. One expansion later he was a warmongering maniac.
Same shit is happening to sylvanas.

Ascension is literally garb--
*teleports behind you and frostbrand bites you*

Heheh, nothing personal kid

Don't forget that horde almost fucked up the entire world in Pandaria.

Sylvanas was always anime Hitler whose only goal was building an army of beta orbiters using magic HIV.

>Alliance captures UC, which is literally flooded by poison, decay and death effectively meaning that no one but undead can stay there for any meaningful amount of time
>Horde doesn't capture Teldrasill but instead razes it to the ground
Based retards.

You keep posting this stupid quote as if you're impressed with it or something. It's typical edgy tripe.

Sylvanas is a weirder case compared to "babys first leadership role" Garrosh and perma pms Jaina.
She had developments out-of-game that explain her. So did Varian but no one seemed to notice he was an orc hating nutcase until late Lich King.

Why would the Horde want to capture a big dying tree that's slowly succumbing to corruption?

YASSS QUEEN

more like I know this shit makes for an easy WoW thread starter

They just want Teldrassil so that they have all of Kalimdor of which an empire of the Horde can be made.

Saurfang is going to defect and join the alliance, convincing Draenor orcs to come with him.

Screencap this

How would Sylvanas keep any authority whatsoever given that Horde is 90% orcs and their faithful servants?

>tfw don't like Saurfang but also don't like Sylvanas
Warchief Liadrin when

eh lore wise a few dozen druids can make trees out of air in UC or something

after father/son double warchief baine and undead cairne

>sylvanas
>leader of the race that has time and time again proved to be untrustworthy assholes who only care about themselves
>literally ever giving a shit about the horde

I want to murder Blizzards writers so badly

Draenor Orcs are definitely going to be Horde simply because Alliance are going to be getting Fat Humans as their equivalent which also serves to fit the Orcs vs Humans theme.

>a single character actually acts like a war is going on
>wowww what a bitch

Cows are irrelevant. Go genocide some pig people again.

WoW hasn't had an Orcs vs Humans theme since Vanilla. Blizzard actually needs to do something to justify orcs staying on Azeroth at all at this point, because they can canonically just leave at any time, so fighting and dying for an undead elf they all hate makes no sense.

>The soy warlock clicker who hides behind their voidwalker
vs
>the chad madman who pulls 5 mobs and survives

>needing a voidwalker when you can just play afflic
why

>Go genocide some pig people again

That's an orc trope though, Cows kill dwarves for digging, and they kill other cows for being black, then they REEEE about the shaman class hall being too progressive because the second in command of the class hall did nothing to prevent a black female cow from joining.

Will Legion Artifact quests still remain when BfA comes out?

To be honest she's a huge bitch that has never gotten her comeuppance.

Saurfang holds no love for Sylvanus but he'd never actually defect.

Because aff is the claims adjuster of WoW specs
I have more fun in a dentist chair than I do enduring one pass of the aff rotation

Why do the Tauren keep banishing Magatha after all the shit she's done, including being responsible for Cairne's death? Just fucking put her to the torch.

She sucks cock real good tho.

I'm aware, I just happened to make that connection just now though and I couldn't quite remember why she deserved it so I ran with making the tauren look like Cred Forumslacks.

>TFW the depression of watching the Horde devolve with each new expansion
>Went from being a band of warrior barbarians trying to recover from some bad shit
>To bat shit insane racists making war on the world
>To a broken band of disorganized tribes who have little trust for one another
>To Sylvanas taking control and now threatening mother fucking Saurfang.

I guess I'll just re-roll alliance. its clear Blizz has it out for the Horde.

Because after Garrosh and Sylvanas turned most of their people into hamburger, the Grimtotem are now a majority tribe of the species. They can't risk upsetting the whole tribe and causing further infighting.
That and she's powerful as all fuck. Given the shaman are incompetent, it's likely she'll get her twilight hammer dark dragonball super weapon back soon as well.

Writers either don't know what to do with the plot point, or her storyline keeps being put on hold for others. As far as in universe reason as to why she isn't banished, she and her tribe are probably just that influential in Tauren society.

>WoW hasn't had an Orcs vs Humans theme since Vanilla.

Its literally the cover art for BfA.

The BfA alliance weapons look way better, anyways.

MOP was Orcs vs Humans
Negative thats Forsaken vs Humans potentially Worgen.

Yet the Orcs are minor characters and its actually about undead humans vs humans.

those orc grunts you see on the cover are fighting an undead witch's war. orcs and humans are hardly the focus

Undead humans led by undead elf.

good we don't need a 4th orc expansion

>Don't forget that Hitler (Garrosh) and his Nazis (Orcs) almost fucked up the entire world in Pandaria.
ftfy