>not speccing in hp/defense

Metal.
What anime is that from?

>inb4 screamer gifs

Where is this lol

This is some interesting stuff

angel death chan or some shit

*party rockers*

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*dab*

But they didn't died

Is he okay?

I think it's Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan. It's about some guy who gets followed by an angel from the future because he will grow up and make everyone in the world into a loli to satisfy his fetish (or something to that effect I think). She kills him whenever she gets mad and resuscitates him directly after. One of the first animes I watched so I don't know if it's good, but I kinda liked it.

you're ugleh

Isn't this that fetish anime where they flash the 2 mcs getting tortured for no reason?

>Executive Producer Dan Schneider
kek gets me everytime

I hate that I can't recommend this to anyone because the first few episodes make it look like kiddy pokemon shit for pedophiles.

Did she die?

does her channel even exist anymore

what happen?

It's Made In Abyss. It's pretty good but as the guy above said it looks like shit for babies. Worth a look nevertheless, pretty gory and a bit grimdark at times.

You son of a bitch

I've been trying to find the sauce of this gif, can anyone tell me something about its origin?

pretty sure its from the wall

PI RU PI RU PI PI RU PI

Watch it for Mark

>because he will grow up and make everyone in the world into a loli to satisfy his fetish

Actually, if I'm remembering right, he invented an immortality drug but it actually made women stop aging entirely.

based

THERES NO PLACE ID RATHER BE!!!

Ragdoll.

ESCARRIBORUGU

retards were huffing some kind of flammable gas like nitrous oxide to get high and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

It's from Pink Floyd's "The Wall" you stupid, uncultured twat.

Did... did they die?

True men read for Prushka

something something huffing and drugs

Maybe they were huffing ether.

Based

I really like the initial premise of Made in Abyss, but it keeps going back to scenes that make me feel like the author's just indulging in some not-so-subtle fantasies of his.

So it makes me super uncomfortable every time I try to watch it.

What a good fucking thread. Seriously, good work everyone

He was trying to ask for the source you piss-stain, don’t be rude

The manga I can understand but the anime seriously turns the loli-knob down.

Kinda makes it hard to watch when im taking a quick break to fap every time a torture scene shows up

>yfw

Interdasting, I can't really remember reacting much to lolishit while reading the manga and I'm usually pretty sensitive to that stuff. There was some, but not to the degree where it bothered me.

SHALL WE BUY A NEW GUITAR
SHALL WE DRIVE A MORE POWERFUL CAR

youtube.com/watch?v=I7ijRW_k9r4

IMAGINE

Huh, didnt notice that some chick got raped in a nintendo game