Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kirby25thJP/status/965420705339686912
kumayou.halfmoon.jp/menu/index.html
tumblr.com/blog/flonchdulloon
flonchdulloon.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for zero

first for forgotten modding projects

I hope it's more than showing off Fran Rouge's fight.

W-what’s this?

it's monday, so it might be hellfire tomboy's first day on the job running the twitter
might be interesting if she has her own theme song

large scale RTDL mod that seemingly was dropped because the modder prefered making low effort meme mods

How much do I need to pay for the Waddle Dee car?

What was the mod?

memes were a mistake

In the event that the Twitter updates tonight and Franrouge's theme is revealed, what will it be called? I hope it's something like "Hymn of Hellfire".

Nobody knows. It was a secret. Considering his work on SS though it would've involved tightening up the combat

What kinds of books does he read?

>calls HAL lazy
>can't be arsed to finish or release anything himself
pathetic

All pictures

the bible

Borb literature

Manga

the borble

How to get away with killing a secratary

i chuckled

To be fair, in Kirby 64 Adeleine was wearing a hairclip

Weekly Shonen Jump

Somebody make an edit please.

>Nobody will ever make a Kirby Maker game like someone did for Megaman
IT'S NOT FAIR

I know for a fact that somebody was making one. They posted a few webms of it in these kirby threads.

To be fair to what

So that's why she looks like an autistic toddler in Kirby 64. No wonder. Giving yourself a huge forehead by pulling your hair back is not such a good idea.

she probably just didn't want hair in her eyes while she painted, dude.

she needed a canvas to paint on

Adeleine loves you, even if you don't love yourself

I wonder how the modern fanbase would react if we had the old spin-offs released nowadays, would they be held up to the same standard as the rest of the series and torn to shreds like with Battle Royale?
>fucking Shitty Course, who even wants billiards golf its so wonky and you can't even play as Dedede, Kirby has a bad game now
>didn't we just have Star Stacker why are we remaking it now? also shimmy got meta knight's eyes wrong REE

Why is this a .gif

Zero hates you, especially if you love yourself

>tfw you will never paint on ado's forehead

If she loves us why has she abandoned us

>Kirby’s Avalanche released now
>Kirby has his trash talking

new tweet

IT’S FUCKING NOTHING

Nothing too big tonight, just Festival Kirby

New background?

FESTIVAL KIRBY IS CUTE

lol

Here's another shot of the nightmare hell tower area

>Was this review helpful? Jama Hello! This time we will introduce a new ability "Festival" to fight with gorgeous dancing! As more friends increase the more powerful blows you can get better and the dance is over, the enemy is Dokkan! Let's fly away! Wow! I will be burning, I will want to dance! # Kirby Star Allies of the Star

Well, that’s DEFINITELY taking place on Jama Holder/Dark Fort. It’s obvious from the green candles and the red diamonds in the back.

Not to say the game is looking bad or anything because that background looks cool as fuck but man Festival is such wasted potential of an ability.

>Waddle Doo crying.

The real question is if Adeleine loves herself

>star allies of the star
deepest lore

Is this an eye? IS EVERYTHING AN EYE?!

>hey guys i have a new idea for an ability
>it's like crash, except worse

AIRRIDEDEV PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS SHITTY UPDATE

I just got a nostalgia rush from this, what's it from again?

I like Bio Spark's unique ninja pose

Feels like there’ll probably be the same amount of worlds as the 3DS games but with around twice the size. There’s just so much going on in that one fort.

Really though it seemed like such a cool concept for an ability but it’s literally just another screen nuke when we ALREADY have Crash and Mike.

So why is it called Bio Spark?

Let's check in with kumazaki!
kumayou.halfmoon.jp/menu/index.html
>Yuru Camp △, Yamanashi is also the stage and there are also plenty of outdoor fun and it is fun. And my daughter is terrible
>As a result, as a result, recently in the house a mini-tent is put up and a rechargeable lantern is attached, in that tent
>I am eating barbecue (I am going to have a barbeque himself). While watching love can at Amazon prime.
>... I have never seen a loose camp so far.
Cool dude, looking forward to camping Kirby next game, I like yuru camp too

I know damn well he never has game stuff on here, outside of mentioning trips to Kirby events

No you don’t get it, he’s dropping really cryptic hints for Star Allies, we just have to look closer into it,

Are those Osomatsu-san toilet paper rolls?

I really hope there's tons of levels n bosses n shit. The vast amount of potential in friend abilities, fighting mid bosses and bosses alike, and just going through environments with friends looks like so much fun

What a nice little scamp. I think she would be the more sweet and gentle one of the group.

>Kirby game goes on sale for feb
>It's fucking blowout blast
>When I've been waiting for Triple Deluxe since I'm 2 dollars short

FUCK.
YOU.
HAL.

IT TURNS ENEMIES INTO ITEMS REEE

>Yuru Camp
and people say he isn't based

How possible do you think a Kirby X Touhou game is?

Have you played Robobot? It's a shittier version of that

Kumazaki has gotten better and better with each game, I have faith that he’ll do the 25th anniversary game justice.

as possible as kirby getting an idol copy ability

He didnt dooserve it

Wasn't there a Taiko crossover?

Well he did have a magical girl costume once.

The levels should also be fairly large and long enough. I'm not talking overly long, but not super short like in some of the past games

Fan of both here.
Fucking delet this.

Touhou isn't Love Live. There's no idols in it. Miko and Witch would be two good copy abilities.

im

why did you doo this?

*vomits*

Where's that from? One of those chinese copyright infringing games?

>Kumazaki has gotten better and better with each game
Nah, KRtDL > KPR > KTD and he still hasn't topped his remake of someone else's game.

official you goober

Nintendo commercial canon.

>Miko Kirby
>Witch Kirby
>Vampire Kirby
>Doll Kirby
>Phoenix Kirby
>Rabbit Kirby
>Kappa Kirby

*vomits again*

A taiko drum game on the 3ds, the 3rd one.

>KRtDL > KPR

Thanks user

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

>has a different opinion from me
You fucking idiot.

n-nobody? please?

That face gets me every fucking time. Thanks for posting that, user.

I think it's from some old askblog for Dark Matter or something? Some anons were talking about it a couple threads back.

that ado is chibified as a joke (common in manga when depicting angry characters), it's not an official representation of her height at all
pic related

Adeline is a womanlet!
WOMANLET!

anyone else see a skull in the eye?

Most children are womanlets. That's kind of how growth works.

Going by the canon design's size she would probably be around 4'0"-4'4"

why did the girl who is 3'9 want a monkey, I had a 50/50 chance of getting that monkey you bitch just give me the heart star

She's about that short compared to Dedede in 64 as well.

>Most children are womanlets
>most children are women

That wasn't just any monkey.

>12'6
that's terrifying

HOW DEEP DOES THE LORE GO

Fuck. I meant female children. Little girls, maybe? I'm tired and stupid right now. Please don't bully.

She's taller than Dedede in DR3 but got retconned to a brainless 2 year old onahole (for lolifags, of course) in 64. Her sprite in DL3 is chibified to represent anger and the only art you should trust in that game is that of the ending.

He's a big boy

Ah I see, this thing is going to be impossible to find isn't it? thanks for trying though

Let's be real, he'd be terrifying at any size past 6ft. And that's being generous

RtDL is easily the worst Kumazaki game my man.

>but got retconned to a brainless 2 year old onahole (for lolifags, of course) in 64

>not big guy

why are there so many characters named son goku

because japan really likes journey to the west

>but got retconned to a brainless 2 year old onahole (for lolifags, of course) in 64
let the anger fuel you

He's a large fellow

I made this like 2 years ago. I wanted Bandana Dee to get in Smash.

>Stick's helper isn't a cute little monkey guy
Why? The current one is like a hyper bland middle ground of all the Nu kirby characters

>no mouth check
>rayman limbs check
>glowy eyes hidden in robes check

kind of looks like a cat mouth

Pedos live on Aqua Star and often shoot out of walls as Kirby swims by. Acro shoots Pedos out of his mouth in the fifth stage of Aqua Star.

Zero Soul isn't the final boss.
It's Zero Swole.

Funny, there's a few pedos in this thread.

Yeah no my bad you’re right, SSU is his best game. Honestly though I’d rate his other games PR>TD>RtDL.

True, i'm just used to thinking I could easily punt Kirby enemies, so one twice my size scares me

I hate these stupid fucking threads too many dumb chuckles as of late

Extensive scientific research reveals that this is the last image humans see before death. Is this the face of God himself?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Best Kirby game coming through

That image better not be what I think it is.

I think you meant to post this

Are Dedede's drum thing and Kirby fighters good? The new game has me craving kirby stuff but not way am I buying a shitch this early

oh but it is

I can’t believe that Bagalor betrayed Kirby and took the crispy almonds all for himself.

Don't you fucking dare you motherfucker

oh no

Actually these are the best Kirby games.

they're worth the eight bucks yeah
>Kirby Fighters on hardest difficulty
oh man

Fuck I see it too now. This game is one gigantic Dark Matter trilogy reference.

Kirby can't see over the steering wheel.

They're good for a bit of fun but it might be hard to justify even at that price
I personally had the most fun out of Drum Dash, pretty challenging and fun rhythm game so I got a lot out of perfecting the whole thing, CROWNED Reprise still gives me nightmares
Fighters is just a discount little smash and without friends to also buy it since there's no online there's really not much going for it other than the alternate hats and basic single player

I prefer the other one.

It's the prequel to Kirby crashes his mom's car retard.

Wrong again.

only this good, god-fearing orb can stop the hell cult

Fuck HAL for cancelling Kirby Renounces his Religious Faith and joins Reddit.

I thought it was the prequel to Kirby's Great Hospital Excursion.

I like this one, its pure and fits in with Does his Taxes, non of that nu-Kirby family bullshit, director Johnson ruined the series

It's a Japanese game, Monika is driving.

Badly.

Ok but this is still the best spin off

Final page

Agreed.
>there are actually people who like the Johnson games

...i mean, there's mike,

How did Nintendo get away with this?!

askzerotwo-archive . tumblr . com
you're welcome

I don't know why this caught me by surprise when Ribbon kisses kirby in-game

Anyone have pictures of the Fairy Queen? I need to expand my collection.

No shes almost Dedede's height.

What the fuck? She looks pretty much the same as she does in DL3, just a bit simplified and rendered into a new dimension. Only in one sprite of her lying down does she seem a bit taller, in all the others where you can see the whites of her eyes she's just as "chibi" as she is in K64.
I think the sprite is just a design discrepancy, not some kind of symbolic anger thing. She looks the same when she's painting you a cake. And I really, really doubt Shimomura even thought of lolicons when he slightly simplified her design for the N64. I think most people that like her know her best from K64 and most of them aren't lolicons.

I do but my folder isn't organized and I can't be bothered

Keep Cred Forums and /bant/ shit out of Kirby threads.

>thinking any Kumazaki game is lesser than TD
It's boring. It's mediocre. It's gaudy. The only part that takes a step up from mediocre is the final world. RtDL is fun the whole way through, it's beautiful, and it's multiplayer. It also has fun mini games, and great challenge rooms. TD's subgames are kind of crappy.

i'm sorry I don't have any art that doesn't have Dark Matter in it

>still no full 3D Kirby 64 remake
Both the Nes and Snes kirbys got remakes so where the fuck is the n64's?

dear fucking god

user, I like Tomboy Ado more too, but a child character isn't pedobait you utter retard.

Or maybe they realised having a human girl being as tall as the big bad penguin who often serves as a final or semifinal boss in other games was kind of weird?

What would you like to see out of a Kirby 64 remake?

holy fuck what is it about these threads and bringing out autism
hint: no one other than you actually cares that much, it doesn't even matter what point you're trying to make its not worth a giant buttblasted image

At this point I want Adeleine in Star Allies, if only to kill off all this arguing about her.

4/10 for effort.

Make Kirby a bit faster
Put it on the eShop for cheap

>tfw i've never seen this entire comic

SHIMMY TOOK ADELINE TO HIS GRAVE

She's still as tall as him in the next game.

Holy fuck dude, it's a girl, from a video game meant for kids. Get a damn grip

Kirby sucks

Is this supposed to be making fun of that one guy in Puyo threads who always starts discussions about the artstyle, or something?

working on it

>THERE WAS MORE TO THE COMIC.

Yes, K64 fags are pedos.
Just look at our two loli mascots.

They need to add all of the cut content from the original

Not having it exist so I can be spared the whining over whatever is different, even would have people saying the faster pace ruins Shimomura's vision something or other
That said I guess a spiritual sequel would be nice, incorporating and expanding upon cut content as well as the abilities, a strong stylistic approach or perhaps another crack at DL3's style, this way it could respectfully work off it without really "trampling" over the original in any way

kine just can't chill out

Wait, is this from that "Hey Motherfucker" comic? I've NEVER seen this panel before

Can we get ONE cute girl character that you fucks won't ruin?

Post yfw Kirby's Air Ride 2 demo as an unlockable mini game

I mostly feel bad for KARG

>they didn't know
Do you dare to behold the unabridged original?

Keke and Chao

>EA Sports
KIRBY IS SAVED

>implying Royal Road was anything but the worst world in TD
Fighting every boss again along with some recycled rooms from previous levels isn’t fun. If we’re talking Eternal Dreamland though I agree.

I.. I didn't know this existed. I literally thought it stopped after the Hey Motherfucker bit.

Is this what autism looks like?

>Rick later went deaf

>karg is in the game's credits
>hasn't been on in awhile because he's working with HAL right now

I never knew man.

chuchu is cute

the best possible outcome

I can't help but feel like you're an Adophile in denial

Implement things that were originally cut
>playable King Dedede
>playable Adeleine
>playable Waddle Dee
>Ribbon controls character select and character swap
>Kirby Band mini game
>Adeleine section for Kirby where she helps you get through the sky by drawing a path, similar to segments where Dedede carries you or Waddle Dee mine karts with you
>unused level concepts seen in concept art
>redesigned/expanded some puzzles so each character could have some stuff to do

Fix/add some things
>tweak physics/movement speed to play more like Kirby's Adventure/Amazing Mirror style
>Kirby can cancel animations with new inputs and move while executing abilities where that would make sense, so he wouldn't feel so sluggish
>Kirby's 6 DL3 friends are minigame characters
>new mini games
>boss rush dx
>give Kirby a shooter segment in Dark Star fighting Dark Matter, make Zero-Two a little harder for a boss rush dx

Avoid some pitfalls of remakes
>don't modernize any of the designs, including Kirby, Dedede, or Waddle Dee (Waddle Dee grabs and throws, no bandana, yellow shoes, nor spear)
>don't update voice clips
>don't change the tone of any of the areas or scenes, stay faithful
>don't add things the original director wouldn't have added, like Meta Knight, modern characters, or something that clashes in style or tone

Obvious plusses
>HD
>widescreen, better field of view
>higher quality sound

I like her character in DL3 as a friend of Kirby and a capable artist. I do not like her loli "haha i only scribble isn't that kawaii" redesign in K64.

he just clearly wants to fuck spunky tomboy Ado more than K64 Adeleine

Isn't it a pencil on top of her ear?

Same design, only a few details were simplified.
>baww they didn't go with the more detailed anime design we saw in literally 1 (one) DL3 image, they went with the more standard toony Maruko-chan style one and that's for PEDOS!
>posts Pixiv!Adeleine
Yep, you're a false flagging lolicon alright.

>I like her character in DL3 as a friend of Kirby and a capable artist.
Nigga what character? She's as much of a friend to Kirby in DL3 as Pon and Con were, which is to say not at all. And as for the capable artist part, I'd say she's even more capable in 64 where the drawings she brought to life were used for the good of the whole team, i.e. serving food on a desert planet.

How is she more of a tomboy in KDL3 compared to K64?

There is only one person out there who'd post bait like this over such petty and insignificant things, don't be fooled by Zero anons.

tomboys dont have foreheads

I used the image because I love e.o.'s art of Touhou characters. I was thrilled to learn he drew Adeleine. Anyway, I don't want a more "anime" Adeleine. I want her to go back to being a young and smug artist rather than her current loli form. I don't understand why they gave her a toddlercon face. It fucking sucks.

But Zero wants to _be_ the cute mommy fairy

>didn't get the true ending
She very energetic, personable and friendly, she became Kirby's and Dedede's new friend over the course of one credits sequence, that's why her inclusion as a main character in K64 made sense.
However, this guy is a fucking lunatic if he seriously believes there's a substancial difference between KDL3 Ado and K64 Ado. They're all a bit more stiff on the N64 and she's more in the sidelines thanks to getting her playable role taken away, but the same character is still there.

Why would Zero want to be his wife?

>smug
She was never smug you pathetic false flagging lolicon faggot.
She has the face of a Kirby character, and she's a nice character. Sorry if she's not lolita enough for you.

Well, she's a tomboy in both, both the more chibi proportions demanded by K64's designs made her more of a 5head looking character than the taller tomboy sort.

i hate what this thread has become

last year on /vp/ we had lore generals, threads equally comfy to these
we also had this one autistic guy named richard who was equally irritating as this adofag

it will pass, this autism

Her art in DL3 is semi-realistic and competent. Notice the shading. Rick has hamster feet and Coo looks like an owl. In K64 it's "UGUU LOOK I SCRIBBLED AND IT CAME TO LIFE AREN'T I A CUTE LOLI?".

HOW DO I WAIT FOUR MORE WEEKS

another day, another thread, another autistic shitfit

I said this yesterday but at least it wasn’t as bad as the one from like two days ago.

>implying it's not adeleine false-flagging so people will keep talking about her
what was richard's deal anyway

worship Plugg
alternatively shitpost
or both

>helper isn't a cute little monkey
ONE FUCKING JOB

check the art for the credits in k64

Say to yourself, "one day it will leak". Worked for Sonic Mania and Mario Odyssey.

You didn't actually play these games, you're just a lolicon that thinks you like Ado.
Her living monster drawings in DL3 are the same style as the ones in K64.
In DL3's main ending, they're a more simplistic and scribbly style.
Only in the boss butch's credits are they that carefully detailed, and she uses that same art style in the credits for K64.
Go away loli scum.

>lore generals
Fuck, good times.

I'd say she was pretty snarky in her battle and her treatment of Kirby in the boss butch portrait. I don't know why you keep on insisting that I'm a lolicon. I hate the new Adeleine because she looks like a toddler. Could it be that you're the buttblasted pedo who likes that design?

holy shit somebody even remembers his name
dude holy fuck you're old

>posting ending sketches
Hey, I can do that too!

You dumbass motherfucker is this UGUU KAWAII SCRIBBLE

I hope that it doesn’t leak so I can stay in these threads until release but we all know that won’t happen.

I don't get why people are even saying that she looks like a loli in 64, it's a girl made out of janky polygons, nothing is clearly defined with those graphics but somehow she's clearly a loli I just don't get it

I don't like the obvious bait you keep on shoving in my face, accusing me of not playing the games and being a lolicon, hoping to get an angry reaction. I'll keep on giving you (yous) as long as you keep on being wrong, though. Of course her in game drawing skills look like scribbles. Why waste effort on making complex sprites? The point I was making was that Adeleine was a better artist in DL3 due to her nice looking depictions of the cast at the end of the game. In 64 she has nothing but shitty scribbles. I don't like her 64 design, that's all.

This. I'll miss all of you.

>I don't know why you keep on insisting that I'm a lolicon. I hate the new Adeleine because she looks like a toddler.
So you really want to be sexually attracted to the character, that's why it pisses you off that she looks 8 rather than 7. I just like her as a Kirby character so either is fine for me.

>Negro Matter Blanco

MOTHERFUCKING BUGGZY IS BACK

You see, the problem is that in DL3's ending she waa actually shown drawing the images. Those ending pictures aren't confirmed to be drawn by her. She hasn't even seen 02.

Have you prayed to plugg today?

D'aww
I'm staying for the spoilers and everything cuz they never bothered me. And I wanna see Cred Forums freak out. That's one of the best parts.

This HAS to be that one adeleine RPer that I met like 3 years ago now. No-one I know would get that butt-blasted over adeleine being a loli at this point

>Those ending pictures aren't confirmed to be drawn by her. She hasn't even seen 02.
We can se her self-portrait you retarded lolicon. Stop posting.

>She hasn't even seen 02.
She hasn't seen 0, either. In fact, she has a better chance of having seen 02 because she was actually on Dark Star.

I caught myself playing Kirby Fighter Deluxe again today.

This is such a phenomenal proof of concept. Why the FUUUUUUCK did HAL not make a full on game like this? Why the fuck did they shit out Battle Royale instead?

wow another christian Nintendo character?

I'm not gonna give you the reaction you want. You're just ruining this thread for everyone else. I want to stop arguing but you keep on forcing bait in front of me. I can't help but say how wrong you are. I'll keep giving (you)s but you won't get any emotion from me.

nice I like it
saved

>And I wanna see Cred Forums freak out. That's one of the best parts.
Same here. I've come to appreciate leaks because the threads involving them are always a fucking blast to participate in, the sheer hype alone is worth having a game spoiled for me.

Battle Royale was such a disappointment. I remember when we all thought it would be a Smash Bros. spinoff or a legit fighting game.

Everyone in DL3 saw Zero. What do you think that giant red eye was in the sky? It showed her drawing the pictures in the ending of DL3. That should be proof enough.

>She hasn't even seen 02.
She was on Dark Star you absolute mong

Even more so than Ribbon?
I don't think so.

She seems more tomboyish

>she hasn't seen 0
You could see his eye from the ground, they could probably see the hyper zone battle from where they all were.

>she hasn't seen 02
She was on the dark star, she probably watched it from the sidelines.

Only Ribbon and Kirby saw 02. She wasn't in the same room as them. She didn't fall in the same chasm as them, she just waited until Kirby defeated it.

I wanna watch Cred Forums freak out too, but after being able to go through Robobot blind, I can't go back. If I don't play through SA blind I'll never forgive myself. Either way, I'll be here right up until the game leaks.

>getting this angry at being called out "i-i'm not mad..!"
>accusing others what you are guilty of
You're free to just exit the thread.

>this entire thread

So THIS is what autism looks like

>torn between ruining the game for myself to laugh with Cred Forums or keeping myself pure in case of leak
This is excruciating.

Imagine being butthurt enough to make this image.

I am so fucking sorry.

I will continue to argue my point until I stop being baited.
If I were Adeleine I'd be fucking angry that I got de-aged and shitty haircut.

I'm a poorfag so I'm gonna have to suffer through spoilers until I get my money anyways.

>butthurt
Are you not familiar with that artist, man? He's been making Kirby threads fun for a while now, it was most likely made in good fun.

I respect and appreciate what you have done for mankind

based

>not kirby fall of dreamland
I'm sorry I think I'm in the wrong thread
where are the kirby MEN?

i honestly don't know whether to laugh or be irritated
cause all of this is true

this thread is a lot like 64, starts off nice and happy but at the end it's eldtrich horrors

Her K64 design is the best one. I like the chibi Kirby art style.

b-based?

t. adeleine

Well that's okay but I'm not a fan of toddler Adeleine. I liked it better when she was taller and had longer hair.

you think the animal friends fucked off because kirby was hurting them his abilities, especially kine+needles

>here's a bunch of points that i don't like so don't say them!
The image reeks of butthurt, user.

>Wearing his champ belt as a hat
Absolute unit

Someone tried making an image of all the horrible memes that appeared in these threads. That artist wanted a crack at it too. Chill.

The madman actually did it, thank you.

She's not a toddler either way, she's a kid rendered in the Kirby art style. She was fine in most DL3 sprites but in a couple of them she was too detailed.

Sorry if it turned out shitty. I used my laptop's trackpad because I couldn't find my mouse.

>if i don't like what you say then it's just a horrible meme
Are you that butthurt guy samefagging, man? Get a grip.

Yeah, we get it, you're autistic over a little girl in a game where you play as a pink ball

Oh, I call her that because her forehead is retardedly large in that game. It gives her a baby face.

the image was a request in good fun, c'mon now

Thank you

I seriously think you're missing the point.

Sorry to inform you but I'm not the same guy, you're just being autistic over an image.

Kirby is more than just a little pink ball. Adeleine is forever ruined thanks to whoever the 64 character designer was.

Sorry but it comes off as someone really angry that anyone would poke fun at the modern game's habits and conventions. That's all I had to say on the subject, you keep begging me to respond by being so defensive.

I absolutely love you man

The drawanon makes joke shit all the time, user. Don't see what the problem is.

You should be.

INB4 there's more and i'll find out again in two month

It clearly came from a wounded place, making fun of people that make him angry. That's all I mean.

Guys, we know he's retarded. Please stop replying to him. Thanks.

I believe it's a matter of perspective. The guy's been around long enough that, to me at least, it feels more like it's making fun of people who get that mad. I don't really know what else to tell you, and calling people "defensive" over something that just feels simple and fun says something about how you're seeing all this.

Sundays are reserved for the egg

This thread is bunk man

I don't get it, all of these points are valid.

MK's book doesn't say "the borble"
0/10

I knew there was at least one true patriot here.

>i just made it for fun though
That seems like deflection to me. The intent was clearly to try and disregard critics/nitpickers of the latest games. You can have fun doing that, that can be all in good fun, but denying the intent of the image makes you seem even more butthurt.

>the image was a request
>the image was a request
>the image was a request
>the image was a request

Autism. Underfags get out.

noice

They've been nitpicked to death the nitpicks are now memes, its so ingrained in the thread culture its now an in-joke
roar

>liked the idea enough to make an angry image of it
You don't have to keep digging user, I'm content to stop the conversation here.

This thread is a fucking disaster.

Japs love Undertale because they have actual taste beyond feeling better than other websites.

It's kinda fun since it's so different from the ususal Kirby threads to be honest.

Look man, it's clear you aren't changing your mind and I ain't changing mine. I don't know what else you think that I think about it, I've seen it several times now and only had good chuckle or two. I'm just going to drop it because you seem to be under the impression I'm deadset on defending the honor of some drawfag whose name I don't even know. Have this poyo.

Pretty much. Just because they're all meme points by now doesn't mean they're not right, most of them are.

There's threads for Undertale. This is the Kirby thread. If you want to discuss it then go somewhere else. The conversation should end here, right?

>Adeleine hasn't appeared in a game since 64
>Drawfag makes Adeleine angrily type out complaints of nu-Kirby in the style of this classic image

Obviously you're not going to get the joke though and keep saying "oh he's mad" so let's end it here now that I had to explain the joke.

fuck am i late?

It was literally one panel in a comic that was on-topic and you couldn't contain your Cred Forumstism so I critcized you.

I was in the thread that the image was made in. It was purely out of fun because someone joked that adeleine herself was shitposting the threads because she hasn't been shown off yet.

faggot.

Not him but the artist clearly has something against Adeleine, so it does make him seem a little butthurt.

>the absolute fucking state of this thread

This is what happens when we don't get a good twitter update.
Send help.

let's change the topic, you get to pick one the kirby spinoff games to be updaded and included as a subgame in star allies, which would you choose? I'd pick Kirby Avalanche

At least he draws her with the correct forehead size (nonexistent due to being coveres by hair). It's all good.

Eh. Just seems kind of like a straw man ms paint comic.

I like it this way too, self aware and silly instead of going over the same tired arguments and nitpicks, having fun with the tropes and complaints but user's gotta get mad and miss the fun
Same with Plugg like niggas actually thought anyone had anything against Adeleine just because of the silly plug man

Can I pick Air Ride?

>the artist clearly has something against Adeleine
>not being around for the beginning of Plugg posting
Some people just make me sad.

I think you may have cracked the code

weekends are cursed, I pray we get some footage tomorrow

The artist admitted he doesn't like Shimoshit, he draws her the way to be as disrespectful as possible. That's why he's so fucking based and I hope Ado bullying continues for a good while.

anyone got a mega link with all the fucking kirby soundtracks?

do i need to repost the ability fusion gifs

It's the best Kirby thread I've seen in years, honestly.

sure

There's nothing wrong with liking Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad right?

It's a tie between Super Star Stacker (because it never got a US release) and Tilt n Tumble (because motion sensors have improved enough to make the game better)

>the fuck you plugg in the corner.

yeah, but this one's making me laugh even harder than Friday's at least

The only poortaste Kirby game is Kirby files for his Tax Return.

There is. Games without full move sets like Amazing Mirror, Adventure, DL2, etc are too fucking hard and have shitty design ethics and shitty mechanics.

>get memed to death
>no one gets buttblasted on his behalf
is he truly made just to suffer? can't he catch a break?

I like Ado and I wouldn't even mind, maybe fags gotta learn to stop taking children's vidya toons so seriously and get off their high horse, or at least learn not to get mad

What would be wrong with liking one of the best Kirby games in the entire series? As for Squeak Squad, well, we all make mistakes.

>any kirby game
>hard
What shitty discord server is raiding us right now?

Taranza is made for bullying.

god almighty you actually did it
Bravo

the borb server

You don't actually think anyone holds this opinion do you? is this what you think people mean when they say they prefer newer games?
Just cause I like chocolate milk more doesn't mean real milk is shit for not having chocolate

>5 of these are points I brought up in TD threads
>people got pissed at me and told me to shut up, nobody agreed
I don't come here much anymore, have more people noticed them now?

oh fugg it's plugg.

oh fugg watts up

>any kirby
>too fucking hard
this is a joke right, Kirby at its core is designed to be baby's first game

>have to replay the same levels and the same puzzles over and over if you make one tiny mistake
>have to chase after a power if I get hit/have to watch Kirby stagger around, sometimes down a pit, if I get hit with fire or electricity
It's awfully fucking inconvenient, don't you think?

Hey guys I redesigned adeleine is she better now?

Nigga I'm shit at games, even Kirby at points, but how retarded do you have to be?

git gud or git lost

>DL2 is hard
t. couldn't get the drop from 4-4

I recognize that "sword"

Adeleine's smock is not teal.

I bet she still loves everyone even in cepholopd form

This isn't even git gud, this is the sort of shit Cranky Kong would kill over.

#blessed.

to be fair i just finished KSS in dream collection and i can say with certainty that the i-frames and damage are fucking ridiculous
you so much as touch a rocky and a quarter of your health is gone

>Spent all my money on Star Allies and a Kirby stacking game.
Should I have bought this instead?

cAn ThIs BE tHe NexT ShiTTy MeeM???
please make it so, I'll work on the bold and brash edit

>Bold and Brash edit.
DEAR GOD DO IT NOW

Forehead is too big. Smock is supposed to be green.

Kirby is a monster

>I'll work on the bold and brash edit
The image itself is kind of dumb but this is something I wholly endorse.

>The artist admitted he doesn't like Shimoshit
all i said was that i drew her wrong because i thought it was funny
how did you get "he doesn't like shimoshit" out of that

Bold and brash? More like, belongs in the next game

This is true I actually think half the complaints about the difficulty in modern games is just that being tightened up and a lot fairer in regards to damage and knockback removes a lot of the bullshit damage, something something artificial difficulty and what not. That said bigger levels and more spread out enemies are still the other half of why its easier

Adeleine has a big forehead because she's French, not Japanese.
European, not Asian.
Rounded head and pretty features, not sloping forehead and flat face.
Big human brain, not small monkey brain.

All you fags who think this is a bad thread must only come on to Cred Forums exclusively for Kirby threads, and nothing else. This shit's tame.

just suck him bro

agreed.

After this thread with you fags arguing about the drawfag's art and that autistic man screaming about 64 Adeleine being "pedobait" I hope Adeleine never returns.

You're better off not listening to a lot of the idiots in this thread. People are looking for any reason to be confrontational about dumb things and I don't understand it.

that says a lot about Cred Forums's state of affairs

>implying anything else on Cred Forums is actually worth visiting
You’re not wrong though, this place is a fucking shithole.

Some people don't want standards lowered, is that such a crime?

If anything this thread inspired me to dig out Dream Collection for Wii. Dreamland 2 or 64?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________borb_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relax. You fellows like to get melodramatic and butthurt at the drop of a hat, it seems.

that reminds me people got mad over borb too, some things never change

Ribbon is best girl anyways

The difference for me is that this isn't "reddit spamming funee wojack and pissing on each other OHNONONO" shitty, this a kind of shitty that's only brought on by somebody being genuinely autistic

>that pic

Dreamland 2

and THEN there's the fucking meta-knights miniboss room
>resistant to inhales
>take TWO star spits before dying
i died so many times on the old tower in GCO trying to get bonkers' hammer from the upper section into the lower hall

Better version

u 2 faget

DL2, then DL3, then 64.

I think you meant woman that sits behind kirby in church

Wojakshit is autistic too but I know what you mean. Considering how shitty Cred Forums usually is, we are bound to have shit threads from time-to-time and that's okay. The shittiness is probably not here to stay.

Fuck me I forgot about that. It sucks that people have gotten this hostile in recent years.

well if you sucked the rock like I told you to you could stone them to death my man

the sad thing is your not wrong, the mods need to fucking purge this board and make it fucking clear what is and isn't allowed.

shit that should be outright banned
>port begging
>console war faggotry
>e-celeb circle jerks that often go off topic into Cred Forums shit or unrelated drama, make a board for youtuber/streamer trash
>threads that start with "what did [x] mean by this or this kills the [x] fags type stuff
>wojak/pepe/goldface posting
>waifu threads
>video game comic threads

At this rate, not putting Adeleine in Star Allies will be the worst crime against humanity.
Yes, I will be upset. But future Kirby threads will probably go nuclear, and that won't be my fault. I pray that she gets at least a passable role so that these threads don't end up getting more problematic.

oh yeah sure, if i wanted to be surrounded by enemies waiting to multi-stab me as soon as i broke the stone form

cursed image.

It's pretty much agreed upon that Shimoshit is the worst era of Kirby, and Shimoshitters are the most obnoxious and whiny Kirbyfags. This thread in particular is garbage but in general it's nice to see that these threads are finally pushing back. Keep up the hilarious bullying comics, based doodleanon. Don't let any fun-hating, butthurt Shimoshitters or Adophiles get you down.

>if Adeleine is in people will go nuclear
>if Adeleine doesn't get in people will go nuclear
You can't win

Kirby falls down some stairs.

>Buy her game threads
>literally just point blank shilling
>mods don't purge it
This place needs actual fucking janitors.

welcome to Cred Forums

I file all of those under what I call 'template threads'. They are the exact same shit every time and they only exist to cause shitposting. Any thread that follows some kind of meme template needs to be purged as a rule. Board will improve overnight.

I think it is likely she at least gets a reference, maybe a pause screen shoutout for Artist

>hating a minor friend character so much you feel the need to false flag like this
In the grand scheme of things it won't matter that much whether she's in or not. It would be nice if she is but it's not the end of the world if she isn't.

I almost forgot one
>twitter/social media screencap threads

Is that even possible? Like, what are the odds that that actually happened?

>This place needs actual fucking janitors.
Part of me almost thinks that's the last thing this place needs, if the new jannies would be anything like the ones we have now. I've seen legitimate fucking vidya threads get baleeted, only for all the other garbage to stay. Shit sucks.

Don’t drag the Dreamland fans down with this fucking Adeline autism

Zilch but it's fun to think about.

which part are you talking about exactly then, if it's the part where you have to fight enemies with flails and jetpacks then you can actually suck them as well, it just takes a bit longer

>Literally one guy samefagging managed to sully a previously well-liked character
This shit is so stupid.

>Shimoshit
>Adophiles
>worst anything of Kirby
If someone had told me 5 years ago that this is would Kirby threads would eventually become I'd have slapped them in the face.

your right they all follow the same template so just auto ban people if they put it in the message box and press post.

This isn't that bad actually

Whether they like the generic hamster, the generic ownl, the generic fish, the knock-off Slime, the generic loli, the braindead and frustrating mini games, or the shitty, slow, boring, sluggish, limited platforming, they are all the same tier of cancer. They all keep praising shitty games and boring characters while knocking the actual good modern games. They are all adophiles so that's the most effective target.

only if you let him, its literally one guy, the board didn't suddenly hate her over night

gookmoot needs to make it fucking clear that shit isn't allowed.

oc

Does anyone else have anymore spongebob edits? I need more for what I'm making

You sound mad, go play some Kirby.

Nice bait

I'm intrigued. Where can I find more?

This right here is the good shit
and ya'll dissed the thread just wait until I drop my fire oc

Good shit my man

I love it but it's an abomination.

sensible chuckle/10

OH NO.... NOT AGAIN!

AHHHHH PLEASE NO I NEED TO BE IN STAR ALLI- *shlorp*

holy ass thread redeemed
saved

tumblr.com/blog/flonchdulloon
havent posted much too much kirby stuff in a while, could probably find some if ya dig a lil

thanks cuties ;*

Yeah...I just like Kirby games. Adventure is still my favorite but the Dreamland games, 64, and modern ones are all great too. This line in the sand shit helps no one. The Dreamland ones are slower paced but had more deliberate puzzle solving that I appreciated them for.

flonchdulloon.tumblr.com/
havent posted much too much kirby stuff in a while, could probably find some if ya dig a lil

thanks cuties ;*

>flonchdulloon.tumblr.com/
Good shit. Good luck on the game!

>someone posts fun oc doodles in kirby threads
>everyone loves it (including me)

>remember posting oc for several kirby threads a few years back
>everyone hated it and told me to fuck off until you all agreed to ignore me
Good times, yes I'm bitter and jealous.

I blame the rap music.

I-I'm not cute you dumb b-baka!

I'm playing dreamland 3 for the first time, I love the art style and the animal friends but this heart star shit is frustrating at times

Your posts must have been shit then, most OC is enjoyed here

vintage oc

What were they?

Epic xD

>when you've made so much oc of varying degrees of quality one is bound to show up every other thread
Even when its ignored it gets reposted, saw ikea plugg the other day
Sometimes I put in more effort than I should though, you can't skimp on a stupid meme, like its not Succ if you don't use a shitty 3D render

I'm here to clean your clock.

Thank you, Kingson Dededoo.

>The Dreamland ones are slower paced but had more deliberate puzzle solving that I appreciated them for.
Lol. You don't need to try and extend an olive branch, dude, the comics are all in good fun. But when it comes to the actual DL games, the powers were shit and most of them were useless, the physics were slow as fuck, the puzzles were repetitive and tedious, the level design was overly simplistic just like its forgettable characters. They were purely style over substance but even the style wasn't as good as the other Kirby games. Nothing about them warrants how overrated they are.

Well done. Well done.

>I'm in the same thread as the he never scored guy
h-hello

>nobody cared enough to translate Franrouge's tweet
O-oh

2014 was a simpler time

Imagine getting mad at people who like games you don't

How about we play what we like, quit sperging about Adeline and Dark Matter games or whatever and act like civilized humans for once?
though I will admit I kind of started this when I made the post about people thinking ado and Adeline weren't the same in the other thread

xoxo

That's kind of what this whole board is about.

Always around my dude, gonna waste my night on bold and brash

Here's a semi related blast from the past

I have accepted this, I am too mediocre to produce decent content, and I also mostly want attention which is also why I made that post just now.

Dedede comics based on KSS and KDL3 that apparently failed to be funny, charming, cute, or aesthetically pleasing

You're very good user.

>not liking ado
pleb

So what does it say?

Kirby H doujins

you made that? that shits great

>we got not one but THREE taranza grave edits
that thread was magical.

>and then he took my hat

>three
Shit, what? I only saved the two gifs.

>Subspace Emissary
kek

>korby threads have finally been devoured by the rampant, unending shitflinging that normalfags have brought upon this board
Nothing is sacred any more.

It's just one thread, user. I know it's been slowly creeping in over the last few years but these threads will only be as shit as you allow them to be. Be the good Kirby thread poster you want to bee, and I'll follow suit.

good job man

This is what happens when the "news" is actually fucking nothing, people get ornery

I don't have it handy but I know it exists.

If you were trying to make it look like BitF why the fuck you gotta remind me it's dededead forever?

what was his problem other then spreading communism

Mad? I'm on top of the fucking world. You Shimoshitter faggots have done nothing but bitch and moan about how forgotten and underrated your rightfully panned games and rightfully unused characters are, and now when stuff from those games DOES come back, they slap you in the face by bringing in shit you never gave a fuck about like Plugg and Pon/Con, all the while these threads are FINALLY starting to turn on you complainers. It's too fucking delicious. You'll never see your precious little loli in a Kirby game ever again and I'll continue to have fun laughing at you with Kumachadi when you continue to cry and sperg out. You'll get your long overdue derision from a fanbase who has had enough of you or you'll fuck off.

Yep, back in 2015, I've still got the psd and wips
Apparently the best way to spend my nights is making edits for Kirby threads, and has been for years

I love this, I need to make more I have another great idea involving adeleine, maybe for tomorrow though

Please don't fall for this obvious bait post. Just ignore this guy.

I've never been so happy that a Kirby thread reached the bump limit

Thank you it's perfect

This is hilarious

>tfw Iv'e been lurking Kirby thread for over 3 years
[loud screaming internally]

10/10, would copy and paste.

petition to name kirby-based groudonfags "zerofags"
i mean no offense but their principle's the same: killjoys

>Kumachadi

>all of this great OC
and you guys say it was a bad thread

Good shit
This wasn't me though, I'm actually working on the meme format, trying to style it after the twitter and plugg will let her know where it belongs

>only three
>thinking you'll ever be free

hope you get better soon man, and I appreciate the work you've done

is this a start of a brand new epic meymey?

>it's not a copypasta
I'm dying, good shit bro

FUCK OFF
WE DON'T NEED [INSERT THING]FAGS
THAT SHIT KILLS DISCUSSION AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT, YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER
ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS CREATE MORE REASON FOR PEOPLE TO ARGUE AND BITCH AND SHITPOST AT EACHOTHER, LOWERING THE FUCKING QUALITY OF THESE THREADS AND THE BOARD AS A WHOLE
FUCK YOU AND EVERY WOJACK-POSTING, SHIT EATING, Cred Forums POSTING, CASUALFAG NORMALCUNT NIGGER LIKE YOU WHO'VE BEEN KILLING THIS BOARD FOR FUCKING YEARS

i'm not sick tho
.psd are photoshop files

Plugg must be behind this post

yfw they skip 0-3 and go straight to 0-7, followed by 00-7

it's more like 7 years actually, just a little bit after rtdl I think.

I want to get off mr megolor's wild drum dash deluxe

well fuck me, I googled wip and got some kidney disease shit, hope you're doing well though still

Can I get a gif of Kirby holding Plugg then tossing him away

hahaha no
You're stuck with us forever
help us

Work in progress

If I didn't already finish a Kirby 64 playthrough today I'd definitely play through the game in one sitting just to get a gif of that

>Kumachadi

>tfw I suggested that image to exist
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This wasn't meant to be ironic.

thanks man
I just really enjoy drawing shitty doodles and making shitty edits, it makes me happy that people like them

t. angry shimomurafag

Thank you for that

>make OC
>never gets posted
rip

>Just as for "Karg". If I'm there, I'll respond.

Karg: How the hell are you going to get Prince Fluff to work in 3D? Especially with the Top Ride mode.

>Hello? Yeah, this is Adeleine.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT SIMOMURA
I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO DIRECTED THE GAME
IF THE GAME IS GOOD IT'S GOOD
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT
>lol baited haha i posted a wojack and called you an X fag to make you angry :))
YOU'RE STILL PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM
IRONIC
SHITPOSTING
IS
STILL
SHITPOSTING
FUCKING CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD
POST SOMETHING WORTHWHILE
USE THAT 2.9 KiB FOR SOMETHING ACTUALLY WORTH FUCKING POSTING
WHY BOTHER WASTING IT ON AN IMAGE WHICH WILL NEVER, EVER BE ATTACHED TO AN INTELLIGENT POST
I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT DRIVES YOU CUNTS TO BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WORTHLESS AND DETRIMENTAL TO A WEBSITE