NEW COMPILE HEART GAME

NEW COMPILE HEART GAME
Mysterious countdown on their website: compileheart.com/countdown/20180219/

Compile Heart?

More like "A Pile'a Farts!

Have we already forgotten they promised a game announcement that would amaze us...only to announce the Rebirth games are getting a remaster.

Decent, but below agreed-upon Mung standards.

That game is gonna be a new Madou Monogatari, MARK MY WORDS. They'll be collaborating with SEGA to use the proper characters this time.

I see nothing wrong with the remaster. That wasn't the Nep game they were talking about.

Wish they weren't so greedy and did like a 3-in-1 (Re;Birth, Re;Birth 2, and Victory) bundle for ¥9,000 or something.

>remaster
Wasn't it just a "HD" VR version of the games?

VR? Nope, no VR. It's just an HD Remaster I think, though they haven't announced details so we don't know if they'll add new content.

I really like Compile Heart. I wish them the best.

>That game is gonna be a new Madou Monogatari, MARK MY WORDS. They'll be collaborating with SEGA to use the proper characters this time.
This is the dream.

It'll be more mobile shit.

Hoping for a new Nep game, expecting disappointment.

I think the Nep staff is too busy porting Rebirth.

If it's not mobile garbage it'll probably be something new.

Unless CH wants to make us all suffer and announces Two-Trillion.

We're okay with a new FFF, of course.

My hopes are for a Fairy Fencer F sequel but I doubt that's what we're getting.

>braposter

ban him mods

3 days?

Galapagos are busy right now so not likely. DERQ releases April.

only if best girl gets her very own game

It might just be them finally announcing the Steam release date for the Cyberneps. Supposedly it's coming by the end of the month, but it still doesn't have a proper date yet.
or they finished up their PS4 remasters of rebirth games
I'm not sure if Fairy Fencer F was popular enough to get a sequel, but then again the original was popular enough to fund ADF.
Or a port of Mary Skelter or something.

Nigga she already did

CH don't announce ports that's IFI. The link in OP is to CH (Japanese) website. Its a new thing of some kind. The teasers sometimes hint at what it will be so we can atleast deconfirm some things.
Kinda bland colour for the numbers - not Nep
Can't be Galapagos since they're busy.
Could be Makai Ichiban releated or at least made by that division. Otherwise its a new IP.

>CH

but Xenoblade 2 already came oht

i hope for more recycle neptunian games

AW SHIT, GOTY CONTENDER

New Trillion game, I'm calling it.
Please

id buy that game in a second if it had kanji
otherwise i can't trick myself into thinking its practice

It'll be a new Mary Skelter game.

>we want the disgaea crowd but fail miserably

Nah you're thinking of Mugen Souls.

I heard that Vert was the canon stinky CPU. Is it true?

All of their games plays the same, yet you weebs will buy it in a HEARTbeat.

Trillion: God of Destruction, Megadimension Neptunia VII, and Mary Skelter all have extremely different gameplay user. A raising sim/strategy game is not comparable to a dungeon crawler, which is not comparable to however the fuck you'd describe Neptunia's gameplay.

All of them involve some kind of fetish, fanservice, loli bait and almost no plot at all.

Admit that the only reason you buy those games is because of the girls.

I don't know what is worse, people that buy those ''games'' that are nothing more than fanservice or CH itself that doesn't have one good game in all of his existence.

WOW there are a lot of uninformed idiots in this thread, no offense.

Okay, first off, it's not a 4go steam release date. That has already been announced. It's coming out on february 27th.

It's also not the remake with VR because we already know about that it's coming out in april.

Third, for the last time, the Re;Birth 1 remaster for the ps4 WAS NOT THE NEP GAME THEY PROMISED. No way in hell are they gonna hype up a game as "surpassing expectations " only to give us yet another remaster of the original game. Not only would that fail to surpass expectations, it would actually fail to MEET them.

Personally, I don't this countdown is for re;birth 1+. I think it might be the next mainline nep game

t. Hasn't ever played the games he's criticizing

I played way more than i would want.

Tell me one game that doesn't fall it in what i said.

FFF was well received and sold well, so naturally CH won't make another one. Their content with rehashing Neptunia assets for the next decade.

Neptunia barely has fanservice at all. The games are mostly about the banter between characters and the jokes. The most recent game is the most mild one yet in terms of fanservice as well. You don't know fucking shit. This is Neptunia, not senranshit

It isnt even CH who's making it though but the Galapagos team. The Nep series has different team working on the mainline titles.

If you're referring to V2, nah it's pretty up there with Victory as the game with most nude event CGs. Mk2/RB2 had the most bondage scenes though.

No I'm not talking about v2 you stupid fucking retarded. We're in 2018, not 2016.

Re;birth remaster just goes to show they dont know what to do with the series anymore.

4GO is not a nep title though? By that logic, Blanc Vs Zombies and Action Unleashed are Nep titles too.

Ah yes, the game that start you off with this scene barely has fanservice at all. The game that the transformations make your tits bigger and has you losing 50% of your clothes barely has any fanservice at all. No no no..

I played a lot of neptunia, if you want to defend it at least make arguments that make sense.

How FUCKING RETARDED are you?

It's not a Nep title. It's a fucking spinoff made by Tamsoft, not Compile Heart.

>4go isn't a nep game
What did the mouthbreathing retard mean by this

>Unironically looking forward to what CH has to offer in 2018
Oh kek

I would unironically love this.
As well as this Both are some of my favorite games from Compy

It's a fucking neptunia game you god damned retarded idiot. And, frankly, it has NOTHING in common with nepU or BvZ except action-based combat. They aren't even the same genre of game.

Because it's fucking not.

No it's fucking not loser. CH is only the publisher for that game. It's a fucking Tamsoft game that only uses its own spin on the IP. It's in no fucking way related to any of the mainline Neptunia games.

You are literally braindead

THE SPINOFFS ARE STILL NEPTUNIA GAMES DUMBASS.

No they'e not. Enjoy being this small brained and stupid.

There is people in this thread right now saying that Neptunia doesn't have fanservice.

This is a scene of the main plot point of Mk2.

This has to be bait.

You're the only moron on the planet who thinks that 4go is """not a neptunia game"""

Literally kill yourself

Xenogears anniversary just happened. What if they're somehow doing a Xenogears remake with all of the cut content included and all the characters replaced by kawaii girls

>Compile Heart
Trash it

Who seriously gives a shit? No, seriously, why do you retards still buy shit from this company?

They like to masturbate to fictional characters. It is the only reason i can come with.

Or maybe they are retarded. Or both.

>muh call of duty

Because these same retard fans cant even distinguish the different between a spin off and a mainline game. Next they're gonna say Persona is a legit Megaten game.

Persona is an entirely different series...god you're dumb

>they promised a game announcement that would amaze us

Well to be fair, the fact they're rereleasing the Rebirth games AGAIN is pretty amazing. Amazing that they'd fit to a stereotype they carved.

That would actually mean good games, but unfortunately, we're talking Compile Heart here aka the garbage heap of Japanese devs along with Koei Tecmo.

No you are the one who's dumb. 4GO is not a Neptunia game.

But it is...? You dumb fuck

The RB1 remaster is not the game they promised. How idiotic do you have to be to believe that

They said that the reveal would 1000% surpass the fans expectations. A remaster of a remaster is anything but that.

Not only is 4go a neptunia game, but it's actually one of the best in the series. It exemplifies everything great about the Neptunia games wrapped up in a charming little package

No it's not. V2 is still better.

Work on your reading comprehension, kiddo

It's not even good for a quick fap. The art is atrocious.

>only westacucks can dislike CH games

Still does not apply because it's not a Neptunia game. Bitches dont even transform into their CPU forms because the CPUs are different and separate entities in that game.

Anything that has any semblance of a human being is good enought for them.

This is the reason why the games doesn't have any gameplay at all so you can play with only one hand.

Wow it's almost as if the characters we play as are just their avatars in an online game and it has nothing to do with whether or not it's a neptunia game or something.

Literally just shut the fuck up you're too god damn stupid to keep wasting my time. Bottom line, it's a neptunia game just like the rest of them. That's why it's called CYBERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA

Stop discussing with this dumbass. He said that Persona is not a smt game even so the box art says otherwise.

>I think the Nep staff is too busy porting Rebirth.
It can't be that much work user, V2R was released in mere months and that had at least some gameplay changes, this one is straight up port

>this one is straight up port
Eh, we don't really know this as far as I'm aware. We barely know anything about it

knowing CH, it's just a port, with V2R they said its a """remake""" right away when they actually announced the damn thing, they said jack shit about RB1+ like that
Anyway, that game is supposed to be out this spring so it will be out of the picture soon enough

>bought a VR headset specifically for VIIR

Help me lads
CH has me by the balls

Get skyrim while you're at it. Skyrim vr us tons of fun.

The absolute state of neptards.

I don't like Bethesda games.

I didn't like Skyrim either but it's VR, man. It's not the same as playing on screen with a controller. I put 30 hours into it and plan on picking it back up eventually

shut up todd

All memes aside, I really do recommend getting it if anyone bought a psvr for VIIR. I had a blast with the game and it was unlike any other gaming experience I ever had.

>Nao Touyama
I was so happy she was the seiyuu.

I smell bullshit, VR adds nothing to the actual game and V2R itself is inferior in terms of gameplay to base V2, VR scenes could have salvaged it if you could actually poke the neps or something, but its just a glorified way of watching a 3D cutscene

The fuck are you whining about? Nowhere did I say anything about what VR does or does not add to VII. Try following along with a conversation instead of being a retard who thinks his opinion is so important that he has to stick it in where it doesn't belong

yeah my bad, sorry, I did not realize this was suddenly about Skyrim...in a neptunia thread
Todd, who's best nep?

>Todd, who's best nep?
The one true goddess

She's taller than you. Shouldn't your waifu be Peashy or Ram/Rom so they're shorter than you?