Metal Gear Survive

Beta closes in a few hours. Share your thoughts, your experiences, your matchmaking frustrations, your hype, or maybe play a little while longer. Ignore Kojima cultists and shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHl31Ao6SwA
youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5U56Y9xce4
youtube.com/watch?v=NVR2b2MAYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJ6rKB99Q
gamesradar.com/metal-gear-survive-requires-you-to-be-always-online-and-people-arent-happy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwuudqfLxY
youtu.be/n5U56Y9xce4
vg247.com/2018/01/18/metal-gear-survive-is-always-online-has-microtransactions/
gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-survive-requires-a-constant-internet-co/1100-6456151/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqMIqJDjarg
steamcommunity.com/app/543900/discussions/0/2860219962096208449/
youtube.com/watch?v=NR2sp46orOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels like a game that came out in 2014

Post survivors for prosperity, our brave soldiers will always be remembered for being there day -6.

Did you just make a new thread because the other one started auto-saging because mods are finally banning these spam threads?
You know you could just go to /vg/, right?
Generals are not allowed in Cred Forums

>MGS is finally dead
It's a dream come true.

don't like it. Cannot see how they will charge full price for this when it feels like a tower defense game. Maybe if it was $10-20 I could see it selling well but the asking too much for it

last thread hit bump limit retard

There's singleplayer, but I have zero faith since it's the same people who made MGSV, and the missions were the worst part.

Preordered, can't wait for the campaign.

>tfw no helicopter blade

does this game have versus mode?

No, this was the last one.
Which got set to autosage.

And, as I said, generals are not allowed in Cred Forums
So report, sage, hide.
Don't break the rules next time.
You always have /vg/

I just pre-ordered MGSuvive.
Kill me.

its so fucking slow
Bow is top tier with heavy + flame arrows

Some detailing of how the systems work with an update, you DO get to keep what you craft in a match, but only if its what you ALREADY BROUGHT in, and only UP TO the amount you brought in. If you bring 3 fences, use them, but then craft 6 more and hold on to them, you will bring back only the 3 that you brought in with you originally. Anything stored in the hangar during a match WILL BE LOST.

>preordering videogames
Do you also pay for microtransactions, cucks?

Does it have the same movement as the sledge hammer? Actually, do all weapons of one type share moves?

I only got a fancy bow during beta, not a single blue weapon.

So yes, you are the same guy who made the last thread and made another one because mods btfo out of it, lmao.
I'm glad mods are finally taking action against these threads.

>c-cucks! cucks

It was 18% cheaper and comes with extra stuff. Why wouldn't I preorder a game I know I'll buy?

Yes. If I like the game and I spend lot of hours playing it I spend money on loot boxes for example EA's BFII and OverWatch.

What is the best waifu sim and why is it Survive?

Absolutely boring, it's just a zombie tower defense game like every single other one out there.
Grinding is boring, melee combat is trash.

When the fuck did Precursors get on Steam?

WTF is that language?

>he thinks Survive's garbage character creator is good
It's amazing how this game is getting a level of droning at the level of Kojimadrones.
Are you Kojimadrones?
I mean, this only happens in Cred Forums and outside of this place all talk about it is completely negative, so you must be drones.

Well, thanks for confirming that people who preorder videogames are cuckolds who watch BLACKED.com while posting in Cred Forums

I don't know last year I think.
Danish.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIWsOateZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NVR2b2MAYsk
youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJ6rKB99Q

>being this out of touch with reality

any yall faggots know where to get cement

in b4 its right in front of me and I look stupid

Oh yeah, what a great waifu sim, with these two completely average girls with those dead eyes.
Truly a marvel of character customization.

Still waiting for a reason for always online that isn't Konami being jews with microtransactions. There is literally no reason for it to be always online when there is a singleplayer mode.

>mods autosaging shill threads
Fucking finally. You shills lost. Go away. This is our turf and we will not stand for your shit. KEEP REPORTING THESE THREADS, BROTHERS, WE GOT THIS.

Why, because i'm not blindly praising a mediocre character creator from some generic zombie game?

I don't know what your talking about.

Garbagemen cheating resources just like they did with V and then cried about when Konami implemented always online to stop that. Duh.

This. I'm a sucker for waifu creators in game, and I can drop money on a POS game just for a good doll creator.

This game makes my penis go to sleep. Especially since MGSV came out in 2015 and they added NOTHING to the creator.

boring, item pick up simulator

>not a new IP
Nice falseflag.
Are you OP?

WEARABLE DD HEAD

>grinding simulator with occasional zombie killing with a really clunky melee combat
Meh.

So why are they offering micro transactions if they want to stop cheaters? Micro transactions are paid cheats. That isn't an argument.

It's nothing but a cash grab full of nothing but reused assets. Ground Zeroes was a better investment, and it was a scandal when it came out.

That's so embarrassing. Imagine sitting there at the computer painstakingly making this to honor some random japanese man that doesn't know you nor would he care if you dropped dead.

Is this a product of the friend simulator generation? People now think they are friends with any famous person they like?

>why are they selling goods if they want to stop people from stealing? Buying is just paid stealing.

It works both ways.
Drones hating the game automatically, and drones like in this thread who like it just because it's not made by him.

jag förhandsbokade också det danskvän

Co-op in the beta was boring as hell, so i'm just going to pirate this shit.
Not worth spending money on this.

>TPP still installed
So these are the retards who are unironically buying Survive.

>still
I installed it a few days ago, faggot

LMAOing hard at those idiots buying games that are similar to other games they like.

SAMEFAG.

How are the side missions rewards used?
I can't tell if there's a way to deploy them or anything

>Literally paying them to change numbers on your console or computer
>You are stealing by changing the numbers yourself
How much of a cuckold are you? That comparison you made doesn't even make sense either. It's you buying something and then paying them to make alterations to it and trying to make it impossible for you to make those alterations so they can take your money by designing the product they sold you to basically require those alterations in order to keep progressing.

>he's actually playing it

>liking TPP

So Survive drones not only like this zombie turd, but they unironically eat up Kojima's worst piece of shit ever made along with MGS4, and they call others Kojimadrones.

No

Nice mspaint job.

No

lmao why would you ever buy a video game. It's just numbers on a computer, program it yourself.

Oh, going always online in V didn't stop us from cheating resources. :3

You realize you are trying to defend something that is indefensible right? It can be played as a single-player game. There is no reason for it to be always online other than for them to jew you.

I buy video games because I can't program them myself. You know what I can do though? Change values using fucking cheat engine. I'm not buying Survive though because of this. I'm not supporting this nickel and dime micotransactions first approach they are taking.

Also
>Buy car
>Manufacturer designed it so that it gets less gas mileage every time you fill the tank
>Know how to fix it yourself
>They designed it so If you try to fix it yourself the entire car explodes
>You have to take it back to them to fix it and the charge out the ass
Would you buy this car or a car that didn't do this bullshit? This is also what you are defending.

It's not indefensible because I'm defending it :^)
You sound poor.

>trying to defend microtransactions
>Y-YOU ARE POOR
The STATE of Survive drones.
Not that I expected anything but jews droning such a cashgrab.

You sound like a shill that doesn't have any counter-arguments. Please make some. I would love to hear how I'm wrong. But as we both know you have nothing.

>always online is somehow jewish

How? Why would if fucking matter to anyone in the modern world?

The absolute state of surVive shills.

He probably is.
It's a fact this game has been shilled hard as fuck.

Because the moment they turn off the servers you can't play anymore?
If i'm correct, i'm paying to have permanent access to that game, not temporarily.

>Why would it fucking matter

Because it's not our internet connection that's the problem. It's their servers.

Did you forget Diablo 3? SimCity? Any MMO ever? How about PSN being down for months?

>What are servers
>What are internet outages
>What are you don't actually own the game despite it being fully playable in single-player
There is no reason for it to be always online other than microtransactions. It's a single-player game with multiplayer elements. It's like making MH online-only.

No game with a singleplayer component has ever fucking done that, user. That would be the dumbest fucking argument even if we didn't live in a world where that kind of thing can be patched out anyway.

>Did you forget all these shit games and services?
MSG V was always online too and it had no problems.

>it can be patched out
So why not do it now?

MGS V didn't require online for the single player you fucking retard.

>MSG V was always online
No it wasn't. You could always play it offline you just didn't have access to FOB stuff.

What kind of stupid fucking question is that? Because the game has an online component. At some point that component will be dead and then it will be patched out once people are not using it as much. Simple as that.

>MGS always online

Say that to my 60 hour offline-no-FOB-bullshit game, user.

This thread has made me realize there are literally paid Survive shills on the board. Previously I though it was just people that hated Kojima which is quite reasonable but this is just straight up shilling.

No shit? So what, you think this game will be different somehow? Because that faggot that leaked the video weeks ago was playing. Do you think the servers were up at that time?

So what?
Why make it necessary to be online in the singleplayer component too?

>then it will be patched out once people are not using it as much
Why make it that way in the first place?

this sound like a tweet post, do shills even know this place?

>If a game has a multiplayer component it must be always online
Wow I forgot that literally every game with a multiplayer element was always online. Shame I can't play MH at all when my internet shits itself. I love how you can't play the single-player elements when your connection to the internet is down because Comcast is shit.

SurVive made me realize it as a whole. Sure, I had my doubts before, but I always decided it was just a Cred Forums meme or something.

This and The Incredibles 2 threads made it oh so very apparent.

But video game threads are. Stop backseat moderating, it's embarrassing to behold. Go start a thread about what Kojima had for lunch or whatever.

lmao can't hear you over the sound of playing fun video games :^)

Just spoil the ending already

Because they literally stated it's always online.
>gamesradar.com/metal-gear-survive-requires-you-to-be-always-online-and-people-arent-happy/

I can post several more sources.

Just started mgsv for the first time since '15. Damn this game is good

MC and Reeve (Reeve dies) cause the MGSV events by carrying the parasites from hell to the real world.

>b-b-but Kojima
Will you shills ever come up with something good?

Yeah, all that empty open world, those badly designed missions...
Really good.

>Do you think servers were up at that time
Yes actually.
>What is a closed beta

What jewish scum would invest money in this and not additional story and content for MGSV?

>EYES ON THE HAMBURGER
why would code talker say such a thing?

Until you get to Chapter II and realize the game is over and it didn't tell you yet.

At least the people who like the game are getting something out of discussions in the threads. I really have no idea what the people whining in Steam threads think they're achieving. Like if they whine enough Konami will suddenly collapse.

On Cred Forums it's all good shitposting, but Steam posters are some of the most autistic motherfuckers alive.

50 year old suits.
They were dumb enough to not see that the zombie fad was dying anyway.

It was fun but I probably won't get it. Matchmaking already had problems and I imagine there will be way less players for the full version.

The same that would recreate MGS 3 in the fox engine for a fucking pachinko game but not an actual remake for current gen.
youtube.com/watch?v=ziwuudqfLxY

>a closed beta for a product already pressed on disk

>An open beta several weeks later for a product already pressed on disk

Is it
how
im not buyin it

I liked the gameplay in TPP, so I will play this day 1.

The absolute state of shills.

I wish death on every Konami executive every day for that bullshit. Show us redone cut-scenes, it's for fucking pachislot.

Fuck Japan.

I went into it hating it but I'm actually having fun. It's a shitty tower defense game with a lot of problems and wouldn't surprise me if there was DLC tacked on to the heavens, but I'm enjoying it.
The singleplayer seems neat too.
help

You don't actually receive a cheque if you shill, user. That's not how it works.

It was bad with Prey. Pretty disillusioning.

I'm not a shill, I even said the game is shit in my fucking post you retard.

It's legitimately the worst Metal Gear game ever created.

prey was good though

AC!D exists

all it took was removing kojima

I was actually going to put at the end of that sentence "and that includes AC!D", but decided against it. It's worse than either of those games.

Yesno. It was competent, but it didn't reach for the stars (heh). No psychos, no game-changing events, and the much-vaunted shapeshifters weren't fielded creatively. Fixed spawns, low damage, just weren't a threat.

>phantom pain can run fine on my potato but survive cant
well fug

Think this game will be pirateable?

MGSurvive makes AC!D look like a masterpiece

Of course it will. The co-op will either be locked out or unbalanced since it assumes four players.
Some user claimed there would be bots but citation needed.

This is nothing compared to stuff like the Warcraft movie.

the game is pretty fine by me and fun i dont even care that kojima is not involved in this.
>tfw kojimadrones might get upset at people having genuine enjoyment in this game

>AC!D being bad

I wish I could hate you to death.

Why would I get upset that you are so bored with your life you find enjoyment on a glorified 2009 beta?

I'm actually sad for you, user.

it's decently fun but no way in fucking hell i'd pay full price for this
maybe when it's on a 50% or more sale and even then i'd have to convince at least one friend to buy this

>comparing formulaic zombie shite to a Kojima work of art

You know you can read your own posts before publishing them right. Nice self-awareness my guy.

It's fun, but I only want to play with friends and not enough of them liked it, so I guess this is where it ends.

blocking regions in the year 2018

what the fuck is konami thinking

Please respond

they're blueprints
meaning you have to craft the item in question to use it

You don't receive the actual bit, you receive the resources needed to construct it.
So if the side mission is for molotovs then you end up with alcohol and rags and bottles or whatever.
The game does not go out of its way to make this clear.

>Butik
Nice to know you get your fancy games out of a boutique while the rest of us just use the 'shop'.

Man they really got to fix their matchmaking problem. It's bullshit that it takes so long to find a match for the HARD daily.

>well what do you call it?
A GAMEHOLE

you're a huge faggot

>Hard mode
>2 level 10's, one guy who actually knows how to play
>one of the level 10's says "yo, any of you got a mic?"
>other level 10 says "where the fuck you got that bow son, give me that shit."
>get into a match
>they start running around and doing jack shit while me and the other guy is gathering resources and scrambling to build defenses
>just hear the lip smacking and snack eating of one of the level 10's followed by "fucking shit melee does nothing, YO WHAT THE FUCK!"
>they get downed consistently while screaming "AYYY YOOO WHAT THE FUCK"
>they both disconnect
>session ends

>several players join for once
>10
>15
>20

You clearly havent played the brta, theres an "emergency" offline mode if you lose connection to their servers. You can argue semantics but this is the state of modern gaming

>Think this game will be pirateable?

Nope, SP and MP are tied together and it's always online.

>How about PSN being down for months?
literally never happened once
smells of a nintendo funposter

It is possible to be top score while on drill duty, speeding it up earns you points, even after the S rank was already achieved. A few well placed traps on critical spots, lots of scavenging between waves and doing close enough side missions whenever you can in between drill speeding. This does kind of depend on Trackers all deciding to come for you, as well as playing a map with plenty of side missions that can spawn close enough to the drill that you can run towards it and complete it in 30 seconds before you teleport back.

Someone who is dead set on killing every single enemy that spawns on the map and brings gear specialized in doing so will still score higher than anything though, upwards to 10k points for map wide massacres.

I have TPP still installed and am NOT buying Survive.

What now, faggot?

>PSN never being downed for months

Did you forget about PSN being hacked for credit card information and getting downed?

Congrats on violating Rule 7.

>Cred Forums
>rules

co-op can be solo'd. Privately.
So the only thing that wouldnt work is connecting with other people.

user, you can place autoturrets down at spawn points, and do drill duty.

>journalist preview allowed free character recustomization
>latest datamining says they will change it to cost survive coins at launch
ok fuckonami now

do you mean post survivors for posterity?

That's literally some of the most inoffensive microtransaction shit out there. What's wrong with that?

Don't listen to the shills. Watch

youtu.be/n5U56Y9xce4

I know auto turrets at spawn points is super cheese, but that match went well enough that I thought it was worth noting that you can do well without the turrets and walker gear. Normal missions are kind of easy enough anyway to enable some fun with the various traps the game has to offer, and that's fine by me.

I want to change my hair for FREE REEEEEEE!!!!

>put down autistic little bunkers at the hot zones
>do drill duty
>rain mortar shells during the last wave
>top score
I was expecting to have the lowest score.

I can't imagine they won't give out some coinage for free, just like they do in mgsv. I mean i've gotten like fucking 5000 or so coins for free in mgsv since launch. If this game's servers stay up for more than a month I imagine i'll get a lot as well.

>He thinks those are the only microtransactions
Why would you trust anything they say?

>trust anything they say
who?
I haven't heard anything about microtransactions at all until now. Frankly I don't really even see the room for microtransactions in game, except obvious shit like speeding up building in single player. I guess they could sell lootboxes, but I think that would have gotten out a little before now.

I JUST WANT SOME GODDAMN CLOTHES

I'm just only monitoring these threads for spoilers.

>No room for microtransactions
>Buy resources
>Speed up building
>Buy XP boosts
>Buy resource boosts
There are so many mechanics for them to charge for with a high upper end that you won't be able to reach without micro transactions.

Just look at MGSV. Good luck reaching Tier 8 or 9 without more than 2 FOBs.

it's super easy to do that though, just invade people instead of jerking off.

I'm sorry I forgot how high the tiers got. I meant tier 12 or 13. There is literally no way to reach it without micro transactions.

>buy resources
which defeats the entire purpose of the game. resource boosts maybe, but even then, what's the big deal with that? Or does it somehow lessen your accomplishments because some shitlicker couldn't git gud?
>speed up building
yeah, real timegates are shit, I agree. but it's still less offensive than being able to buy weaponry.
>xp boosts
I mean, there's no such thing as xp, if you mean kuban energy, sure, double kuban weekends seem like a thing they'll probably do.
>resource boosts
yeah, that's probably a good idea if you're a retard and bad at the game.

>Defending micro transactions
The game is always online just so that they can be the ones to sell you in-game boosts. It isn't less offensive because they designed the entire FUCKING GAME AROUND MICRO TRANSACTIONS.

If there were none of them the game would be designed differently and the time gates would not exist. You are literally just saying nothing you can do about it goy better just buy it.

>lying on the internet

>being bad at games

>always online
ah, there it is. You don't know what you're talking about. It's got a single player mode which has no online requirements whatsoever, and you're just looking to shit on the game. Have a good one man, maybe you'll actually enjoy something some day.

>It's got a single player mode which has no online requirements whatsoever
But that is a flat out lie.

vg247.com/2018/01/18/metal-gear-survive-is-always-online-has-microtransactions/
gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-survive-requires-a-constant-internet-co/1100-6456151/
gamesradar.com/metal-gear-survive-requires-you-to-be-always-online-and-people-arent-happy/

You can't play offline single-player.

>t's got a single player mode which has no online requirements whatsoever

Are you retarded or merely pretending?

It's actually pretty fun, Kojima was overrated all along

I've been waiting to play since Thursday and the fucking servers still aren't up

Well shill? Where is your response you cuckold.

This.

Holy fuck OP just stick to Cred Forums rules and post actual videogame threads, like about boogie2988 or Kingdom Come Twitter meltdowns.

I loved the fuck out of the beta, but you are one dumb fucking cunt giving the rest of us a bad name.

It's been widely know and publicized that even single player requires you to be online for ages now.

The game seems like a funner fortnite with a complicated menus. Wouldn't spend more than $10 for it

teach you to buy games early buddy boi

Beta is officially ogre, post your total play times.

The wait for release is going to kill me.

Notice how this game is at least attempting to explain the wormhole shit when Kojima just shat it out willynilly.

ugh do we really have to wait an extra day on PC? timer says 21st for me...

So how much do they actually pay for shilling?

about $3.50

youtube.com/watch?v=eqMIqJDjarg

Remember nu-Cred Forums says you're supposed to hate this.

steamcommunity.com/app/543900/discussions/0/2860219962096208449/
RISE UP

im confused about the preorder bonus items.
if I get it through steam I get the rex head, bandana and nameplate but if I order anywhere else I get the whole "survival pack bonus"?

>Start a mission
>after 10 minutes finally get to start the fucking mission
>beat the mission
>failed to contact the server
0/10.

>I MUST DEFEND THE HONOR OF KOJIMASAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

>that kid that wants to be a mod
Embarrassing.

>they didn't get to play the PS4 beta months ago

Reminder that you are defending the people that made a zombie cash grab and made this for a pachinko machine instead of just doing a remake.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ziwuudqfLxY

Reminder that Kojima is an overrated ideaguy with a gigantic ego

Could've played more. Waiting for release!
Unfortunately. PS4 Players will get it first.

>ugh
>...
Where the fuck do you come from.

I couldn't give a shit about Kojima. I like the series and Rising was great without him. It doesn't change the fact that Survive is a cash grab and they fucking turned MGS3 into a pachinko game and made this shit because they couldn't shoehorn microtransactions into a MGS3 remake.

Tried to do Jill colors. I made the dark blue brighter before the servers closed.

i wanna buy the game

Its kinda shit. Bad tower defense. If you want to play tower defense, play Dungeon Defenders 1.

I enjoyed dress up more.

18.5 hours

No user, if you don't like this generic zombie game that stands out in no way whatsoever, developed by the same talentless hacks who made MGSV, you are a Kojimadrone.
Ironically, they are the first ones to defend MGSV, Kojima's worst videogame.
Maybe because Survive is 99% reused assets of MGSV.

I'm just happy the only positive talk is contained in these marketeer threads, it means the game will be a failure and MGS will finally die after so many years poluting the videogame industry.
Good riddance, MGS, nobody will miss you.

none of your business sweetie

>omggg you ruined metal gear with ZOMBIES!!!
zombies were in MGS before

>omggg you ruined metal gear with MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!!
MGSV had microtransactions

>omggg you ruined metal gear with muh NO KOJIMA!!!!!!!!!
Kojima was actually the source of a lot of problems and took way too much credit for the team's work

REEEEEEEEE DON'T PLAY THIS GAME THAT HAS ACTUAL GAMEPLAY I NEED MORE MONEY TO PRETEND I'M A REAL DIRECTOR WHO HAS CONNECTIONS WITH BIG NAME ACTORS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kojima blew the budget of MGSV on Hollywood shit

Metal Gear Solid 5 having microtransactions was not in it's favor. Everyone hated them and it's even worse now. It's literally the biggest black mark on the game that it was designed around them.

>zombies were in MGS before
MGS wasn't a zombie survival game.

>MGSV had microtransactions
One of the reasons why MGSV was a piece of shit and the biggest dissapointment since Mass Effect 3.

>Kojima was actually the source of a lot of problems and took way too much credit for the team's work
True, the disaster that MGSV was is due to Kojima, Konami, and all the talentless hacks that worked on that piece of shit, of whom I hope every single one goes out of business, be it Kojima, Shinkawa or whatever.
They all did a terrible job for which they should be ashamed for, and both studios should be ashamed for what they are doing with MG Survive and Death Stranding.
MG Survive will be a flop, hopefully so will DS.

Yes, I'm sure the MGSV campaign was totally ruined by the microtransactions

Retard.

>B-B-B-BUT KOJIMA DID IT TOO
Seriously, can you defend this game without mentoning Kojima?
People can attack it without doing so.

That's literally nu-Cred Forums raiding the reviews. It's even more pathetic than when Cred Forums tried to sabotage Black Panther.

The campaign was ruined by being an unfinished piece of shit. How can you literally sit here and defend microtransactions. I pray you are a shill and don't actually believe the things you spew because if you do you should actually kill yourself.

Yes he did, for which he's a talentless hack.
That won't make me like some generic zombie game.
In fact, if this game flops, it's the end for MGS, so i'm really looking forward to it's failure so this worthless franchise finally dies.
And not only die, but pissed on it's corpse with Survive, just what it deserves.

The microtransactions did not impact the campaign and had very little to do with why MGSV was a flop. You're obsessing over them because you're desperate to find reasons to hate a game you never played, all to defend MUH KOJIMA's honor.

Did anyone rip any interesting models, textures, icons, etc from the game yet?

>It's all a conspiracy to make a game which has had negative sentiment from it's announcement look bad
>A game which is a tower defense cash grab using old assets
>But it's a conspiracy by Cred Forums

Which is bizarre coming from an actual shill.

if you don't like the game why are you here?

I want the MGO3 guillie. Hope its in the game. Don't see why those suits wouldn't be honestly.

You literally have nothing don't you. Defend the game without bringing Kojima up. I don't give a fucking shit about him.

MGSV5 HAD GOOD GAMEPLAY AND NOTHING ELSE. Now defend Survive you fucking shill.

>MGS wasn't a zombie survival game.

What did user mean by this?

They literally have nothing else to do. Unfortunately for us that enjoy the game and the singleplayer is interesting as fuck.

>nu-Cred Forums
>when these threads never get more than 100 IPs
>when there's almost 2000 negative reviews
Whatever feeds your victim complex.
Cred Forums doesn't give a fuck about this game, MG Survive is never mentioned outside of these spam threads.
Hell, it's barely mentioned in the entire internet.

>DUDE, THERE WERE THESE ZOMBIES IN ONE MISSION, MGSV WAS TOTALLY A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME
Pure desperation.
Not to mention that MGSV was a piece of crap, so it doesn't do your argument any good.

>MGSV5 HAD GOOD GAMEPLAY AND NOTHING ELSE. Now defend Survive you fucking shill.

Survive has even better gameplay that V.

guillie is in, I got the hood during the beta and you can see the chest piece being used in one of the trailers.

Please explain how it's better in detail. I dare you.

turns out i really wasnt very creative when setting up my defenses...
this is from the most recent coop trailer.

>the singleplayer is interesting as fuck.
Oh yeah, you grind stuff to build a base, that's so interesting.
A bit more and it will be Ubisoft open world game #1530175091889751, what MGSV almost achieved.

>MGSV
>good gameplay
Oh yeah, I too enjoyed those garbage designed repetitive missions, the pointless grinding, the braindead AI, the way people didn't see you if you were more than 30 feet away from them, the completely empty map, the procedurally made side ops...
Really good gameplay, almost as good Mass Effect Andromeda's.

um there was zombies in 15 missions and 25 different side-ops

Dont forget about the SOP zombies in MGS4 too.

No, there were 4 missions (in the boss fights) and 1 side op that appeared in a handful of different places.
That makes it a zombie survival game, right?
MGSV was a game focused on killing zombies.

Just how much are you going to gasp at straws?
And why even cling to MGSV so much when that game was a massive turd and the game that effectively destroyed the MGS fanbase due to how awful it was?
Hell, Cred Forums itself spent an entire year shitting on it and Kojima, and for good reason, because MGSV is one of the worst open world games ever made and has zero redeemable features.

And MGS4 was a zombie survival game, right?

>he clearly didnt play TPP

>game has zombies in it
>it's automatically a zombie survival game
???

Double dare me, I dare you.

MGSV was comepletely lifeless and a shell of a MG game. So yeah, Id call it a zombie game.

I double triple dare you nigger. You aren't going to though.

someone mentioned preordering off cdkeys for a cheaper price. Would you still get the pre order bonus shit?

Oh yeah?
Go ahead, describe those 15 missions and those 25 different side ops with zombies in them.
Oh wait, the missions with those zombies were the one where you recover the Honey Bee, two of the Skull boss fights in Africa and the same side op of "ELIMINATE THESE SKULL SOLDIERS" that appears in 3 different zones.
Again, you are trying to imply that MGSV is a zombie survival game, you know as well as I that you have zero arguments.

See what this guy did? he at least tried to give it a humorous spin, you are not, you are actually trying to argue that because there's some soldiers that behave like zombies in a handful of missions that it's a zombie survival game.

>Please explain how it's better in detail. I dare you.

Greater variety of weapons, nuanced melee system where each weapon requires a very different play style, tons of item/building combinations, loadouts that encourage experimentation, different ammunition types, unlockable skills, the ability to do all of that in tandem with friends.

Surives gameplay shits all over V.

I played it, the co-op is shit, so i'll just pirate it.
I may play it when they make it F2P.

>There are actual paid shills in this thread defending the game and shilling it
>This shilling is going to vanish suddenly in a week and nobody is going to be defending it because Konami only cares about launch week buys and they don't want to pay for additional marketing

>the co-op is shit,
What did you think of the other modes though?

Waste of mats. All you need is a fence you can climb over, the melee drop skill, and the biggest heavy melee weapon you got.

>Don't listen to shills guys!
>Shills his video.

So basically, MGSV went from mediocre and dead open world game to Ubisoft zombie game.
Thank god this franchise is dead.

What other modes?

Why so salty user?

Congratulations on rewording the write-up they gave you for how it improves on V.

>Greater variety of weapons
They added melee weapons
>Nuanced melee system
No it isn't. The weapons handle like shit and you can just sperg out to solve 80% of the problems you face
>Tons of item/building combinations
I mean sure there are technically a lot of combinations
>Loadouts that encourage experimentation
Same as V
>Different ammunition types
Same as V
>Unlockable skills
Same as V
>The ability to do all of that in tandem with friends
What is Metal Gear Online?

>STOP HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this franchise has done a lot of damage to this industry, so it's a combination of anger and satisfaction.

Screen cap this. In two weeks the only threads on here about the game will be laughing about it as the shills stop being paid to get those launch week buys.

>they leave after the game comes out
That always happens.
It's Black Ops 3 all over again.

Honestly I just want more MGSV gameplay and this seems to deliver, even if it is a game built on the corpse of a popular franchise. I found myself idling in the lobby last night, reminiscent of sitting in the copter in V wishing there was more. The whole thing, from GZ to Survive it all truly does have that feeling of phantom pain and I will admit part of me is hoping there will be some closure on the whole thing even if it is retarded. The anti-shilling and shilling in this thread is retarded and of course, most of it if not all is just to generate buzz about the game because that's truly the best marketing strategy, the more people talk the more it will sell. Regardless, it is a shame it had to end like this but I will buy, and the gameplay and fanservice will satisfy me.

>Blah blah blah blah and more blah

Great contribution user, thanks for posting.

HAHAHA KOJIMADRONES BTFO

>as done a lot of damage to this industry, so it's a combination of anger and satisfaction.

Oh diddums, has it? That's terrible. I'm so sorry it's done that. That really is awful to here.

>the more people talk the more it will sell
If the only people talking about it are in Cred Forums then it's doomed.
These threads never go over 100 IPs.

FUCKING. GOD. DAMN. THIS.

IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME WITH YOU SHILLS, 100 FUCKING THREADS A DAY BEFORE RELEASE BUT THEN NOT EVEN A WEEK LATER AFTER RELEASE DAY SUDDENLY NOBODY MAKES THREADS ABOUT IT ANYMORE. HOLY FUCK THIS COULDN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS IF YOU TRIED.

As someone who actually bought this I can see it dying in the space of a month or two. The only ones that will be still playing it are going to be a group of 20 something autists getting goyed on by konami in both console versions while a discord full of PCfags have fun hacking it for giggles.

And with Forza Horizon 3.
There's some really bizarre games shilled in Cred Forums
I mean, Cred Forums doesn't even acknowlege COD's existence, and Cred Forums never talks about racing games, yet here we have, marketeers shilling COD and Forza.

Forza Horizon 3 is a fucking great game though, Cred Forums is just shit for discussing racing games, hence why we have a general on /o/.

Is that gif suppose to represent you trying to get konami to notice your tantrums?

Also, all this
>OH WOW, EVERYONE SHITTING ON IT ARE KOJIMADRONES, GUYS, WE MUST SIDE WITH THE UNDERDOG
reminds me of Infinite Warfare and how the shills tried to convince Cred Forums to side with COD just because everyone was shitting on it.
Look at this, all these threads are
>OH WOW WHY ARE PEOPLE SHITTING ON THIS GAME THIS GAME IS SO INNOVATIVE

No, it's just the first pic I clicked on from my reaction folder.
Have a guy tickling a ball of hair.

I unironically buy this game.
I likes MGSV and to me it will never be game over not even with death stranding.

>latest datamining says they will change it to cost survive coins at launch
Waifushitters btfo I suppose. Got to milk those goycoins somehow.

The irony of this being the Hollow Knight devs were literally paying people to shill their game and you faggots lapped it up and continue to do so.

Liked*
Sorry.

Mannnnnnnn it sucks because like everything ever this shit gets ruined by faggots. Attempting to talk about certain games is completely ruined by this and hivemind opinions. If I said anything good in the past about certain games or even just try to talk about gameplay mechanics I get bombarded with shill 20 times.

The hilarious part is that if Kojima was still at Konami nu-Cred Forums would be slurping this up.

I'd never consider getting it on the PC with cheating scum.

>people unironically think AAA publishers waste money to shill on Cred Forums of all places

> Picture of a screenshot.
Someone bought me the game, and i will enjoy it.

I didn't spot any of those threads, but I don't have any love for Hollow Knight.
Basically because I never played it.

dodge + atk......

What's hilarious is that you can't defend this game without mentioning Kojima, and that you rely on ignoring the fact that Cred Forums spent an entire year shitting on both MGSV and Kojima for the disaster it was.

don't post my big bossu gender bend without my permission again.

Character customization? If you're slapping on some semi-premium facepaint. Didnt they say its gonna be MTX for Cosmetics?
There's also the BP Shop.

Death Stranding.

ugly af desu

bravo

They just don't know the latest practices. Now it's all about sponsored content from streamers and youtubers.

Of course there aren't.

this game is a joke

It doesn't make much sense to get that creative though. It only takes 1 bomber to render that entire configuration a waste.

It could be OK with some team coordination, having some of the team running lanes to just clean the bombers - letting effective trap placement grind up the Wanderers. But if you're going to that extent, might as well let the lane runners grind everything up. But I guess its an OK compromise if they're not very good.

>it will never be game over
Fuck off to your subreddit, drone.
MGSV was garbage and Survive will be the flop that V deserved to be.

Its going to be on par with the FOBshit events from MGSV, with the way that matchmaking is you will have a better time to squad up to farm those BPs. Something like 10k bp for a broken purple weapon.. 5k for a not-lootbox, SV coins for GOB suits etc. Its all about them microtrancations baby and those autists will pay big bucks to dress up their waifus.

Of course there's no one here, just your average videogame consumer.

get out of here stalker

Same here.
BUT I don't believe in the ruse but I want more MGSV.
Hopefully someday Konami will remake MG1/2.

just autism or legit baiting for faggots like you.
Survive is one of the least advertised AAA games I have seen on major gaming sites and you fucking retards think they would advertise it here instead of those sites

I feel like you keep posting your doom marine and no one ever gives you validation you deserve, so i'd just like to say I love your kinky doom marine user.

10/10, would boost with.

They clearly are.

im preording for two reason

2) its fun

1) its going to annoy these mgs purists which is the best bang for my buck

probably because its not the standard waifubait shit thats gets posted all the time ITT. the posters before that are evidence enough as to what kind of playerbase this game will

are you serious? you call that a proof?
you guys are legit sick on the same level of cospirationists

hey fellow user bros! did you guys enjoy the Metal Gear Survive ™ Beta as well? man I had a BLAST, Ballroom Blitz Ballroom Blitz!! xD I preordered Metal Gear Survive ™ after that doozy! hope to see some of you fellow anons on the dite battle field.

let us SurVive ™ together! :D

how long have you been posting here bro? legit question.

mad

>BUT I don't believe in the ruse
you should

>shills aren't real goyim now buy the game

>tfw i'm influencing people into spending money
Nice.

Get the fuck out reddit, MGS is dead.

are you retarded?

Cred Forums has nearly 2 Million unique visitors per day and Cred Forums is the most visited board on it.

It's the 200th most popular website on the planet.

>Ignore Kojima cultists and shitposters.
love this misdirection.

>r-reddit

then you should how things work online by now having seen the changing trends.

i feel like it gets more important on hard difficultys.
you gonna have a guy hunting bombers
one guy doing side missions
one guy boosting
one guy actually defending
the lanes that clear themselves with traps are gonna become more important, you dont need those setups on medium obviously.

tbf not even rebbit is talking about this. shows how much of a shit show this game is turning out to be.

Yeah, because Reddit are know for their excellent taste in games, they truly are a beacon of quality that we should all follow.

Faggot.

yeah Cred Forums, a place that shits on everything, is the ideal place to advertise your products, really a genius tactic

ehh every time I wait for a match i just browse.

>forgot to take a picture of my guy
He's forever lost now ;__;

what changing trends? it's the same shit different day

The only time I've been on hard difficulty is being match up with mic breathing level 10s who didn't know what the concept of drill maintenance was. On the hard mission you simply cannot leave the drill alone for a second because you lose any chance of S rank by doing so. It is okay on the other difficulties because you have some fall back but when you are on this roles need to be filled otherwise the whole match fucks up. Hell you don't even need a mic if the other players know what to do you just need some grasp of intuitive to see how things are going and play along with that. My time during the beta has turn me off matchmaking entirely I'd rather just solo the missions.

>Only got to play for 30 minutes
Well it was kinda fun, but melee combat is jank as fuck

BP is earned by just playing the game. SV is weird though. But there's not much in the MTX Shop, at least from what we've seen. Gotta see the game first before we can say for sure.

I'm just saying that the sort of configurations you were using were probably fine. The trailer clip you posted is just way too vulnerable to bombers and wouldn't be any more effective than something less elaborate like replacing all of those blades with 1 shock/fire trap.

Barring that, the barriers and blades quad stacked is just wasteful. Trading the half walls for spike poles to funnel on a blade trap would have been roughly as effective and allowed the same/similar configuration on another lane or further up the lane if/when that fails.

stay mad bitch lmao

Why are you still here just to shill?

>Anonymous board
>Known for hating everything so people don't take most of the hate seriously
>Puts your product in the eyes of millions of people
>The product isn't even out yet so they can't pull things from gameplay to shit and anything they can is defensible via beta
>It is again an anonymous board so you can make dozens of threads and posts within a thread without it any proof you are the one doing all the posting

Yeah no it's totally retard and nobody would advertise on Cred Forums. It's ideal as fuck. It's several thousand magnitudes harder to do on reddit because you can actually just look at someones account to see if they are a shill or how old the account is.

Here all you have is accusations so you can make it seem like the crowd is on your side by BEING the crowd.

But no it's retarded conspiracy theory and we best now think about it.

How about that Metal Gear Survive™ that is coming out soon. I sure want to buy it how about you?

I'm getting paid to stay here
what about you? you fucking scum of earth wasting time on things you hate

What isn't being taken into account is how inflated the resource rewards were at the end of the match. The actual game is going to be a fucking grind and you will be punished for your extravagance when you first start out. And thats not taking into a account whether Konami will start carefully clamping down on the resource gathering rates and exploits like they did for MGSV and the container checkpoint glitch. Its also stated that between the two maps they will have different kinds of materials that are required for farming with the more rarer being on available through daily events or probably BP/SV purchase.

You should probably take a breath, stop and think about what you're actually typing, you sound like a complete fucking retard.

One of the worst games I've played in years.
The combat forms are hilariously bad, such as the person not knowing how to use a spear worth a damn.
The gameplay itself makes me want to scoop my brain out with a spoon, it is so horrendously dull that I can't even believe that this was allowed to progress this far.
I'd call it a free to play game, but that's an insult to the decent free to play games out there.
I don't know how it manages to bore me within 10 minutes, but it's an accomplishment to be sure.
The movement is also trash to the point where I think the in universe explanation will be that we are E rank civvies allowed to rent out this VR sim by the hour.

>uppercase on greentext
>reddit spacing

>mfw there's no shills and anyone defending this game is actually baiting for (you)s

Nice speculation with zero credible source, faggot.

>Zero refutation
>Attacking the person
Hello shills.

not an argument there cuck.

I like how you wasted six whole lines on how the game is shit, but didn't manage to actually say anything.

Bravo.

OP here, thanks for the (you)s cucks

That's because there's nothing to argue, you don't have any sources.

Christ you're dense.

you can't refute what doesn't have any basis
all you are doing is a stupid witch hunt
I have been called a shill a shitload of times and I'm obviously not one

Thats rich coming from you bro. Also nice reddit spacing lmao

any guides to make your avatar a q t?

mines not great

Horrendously boring
Animations are laughable and the person doesn't handle weapons like anyone with the slightest bit of sense or training
Movement is floaty as fuck
Everything in it other than the graphics feel low quality as fuck
One round is long enough to get bored, where you have to take a break afterwards to keep your sanity. It doesn't engage or immerse the player in the slightest due to a combination of dull mechanics, floaty movement that constantly removes you from your character, and sound quality that belongs in a flash game
Easily one of the worst games I've ever played
Happy now?

>all the buttblasted shill ITT
kek

>Thats rich coming from you bro.

How so? Because I called you out on your bullshit? I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings?

yeah totally butthurt

Are you talking about MGO3 or Survive? because both games are the same piece of shit.

Don't reply to me again

I never played MGO3, so I'm talking about Survive.

>I'm obviously not a shill
>There are no shills on Cred Forums
>Stop hunting for shills goy
>I SAID FUCKING STOP

>The assertion
That Cred Forums was a horrible and terrible place to advertise and nobody would do it because it shits on games
>The rebuttal
That is in fact an ideal place to shill your games and provided points
>Your response
Fucking retard leddit there are no shills here and I have nothing to refute despite the points made which show quite clearly why Cred Forums is a great place for shills.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone is college being paid to shill a video game on a mongolian bakset weaving forum. You will shuck and jive and say whatever the fuck you have to because it's your job and nothing I say will change your retarded non-answers.

Survive didn't even have tit physics either. DOA

probably get the physics when you buy the SV coin version for 9.99

>That is in fact an ideal place to shill your games and provided points
yeah nice rebuttal of an opinion

I'm done here. Good luck on shilling whatever it is they pay you for next week.

Do me a favor and write something like Calaka Leeki so I know it's you and don't bother engaging with a shill. It will save us both time.

It's ok user, we all have our feelings hurt from time to time, but as you get older you'll learn to deal with those feelings.

Probably anything from MGSV MGO3. Seems to be exactly the same.

see you later bitch

diablo 3

Don't you find it ironic that you invest more time and energy into fighting imaginary shills than anyone has actually invested in shilling?

It's sad as fuck really, then again i'm guessing you are as well as no mentally healthy person acts the way you do.

savage

youtube.com/watch?v=NR2sp46orOM
NEW SINGLEPLAYER FOOTAGE

The majority of people who visit websites don't post, nor do they read all the comments. Those that visit Cred Forums do not care about the opinions of faggots that screetch endlessly about every game and yell "shill" at everyone with a positive opinion about anything. There may be hordes of legitimately paid marketing shills here, but the faggots crying wolf every time an ant walk by makes the real shills invulnerable.

fuck off georgey boi

oh shit you got another 10 views?

good on ya m8

Do it and show us all the online modes.

I'm gonna wait till we actually know what the singleplayer is like before buying.

had a blast in the beta though

I'm not sure what I like more, the beta, or how fucking mad this game makes Cred Forums.

It'll probably take him a while to find out. My guess is it will have introduction, tutorials, and cut scenes and maybe some missions before giving you access to multiplayer modes.

>Having fun with one of the worst games of the decade.

Full game?
tfw, i guess this is the day reviewers get a chance to play singleplayer fully.

damn, you are one angry little Kojima drone

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>If you don't like one of the most dull games of the decade, you must be a kojima drone!

Damn son u angery

Sorry guys I still can't get past the main menu because the "servers are undergoing maintenance". I'll check again later

Why are most of the people in here gettin defensive over people shitting on the game typing like 14 year olds.

If you don't like it, that's fine user, you don't have to play it, or even post about it.
So why are you?

>HAHAHAHFAGGOTS.gif
>typing like 14 year olds.

Just stick with it man, sometimes it takes a bit to get in.

user pls

Why are you posting about it?

jesus christ this garbage literally just reuses every asset from mgs v doesnt it

I think so, that retard mag gamer mentioned he can share single player footage with us today

>Had a great time with the beta
>Played a ton with my mates
>Played a ton with randoms
>Melee system is surprisingly deep once you start opening up skills
>Difficulty is awesome

I am so fucking ready.

me 2 konamibro

> believing the retard maggamer
Please, he's only out for views.

>Melee system is surprisingly deep
>Incredibly shallow and the animations are horrendous.
Sure thing, shill.

Everybody actually, seriously needs to watch this, memes aside, it highlights how horrible the game is as well as how the microtransactions are going to work.

I wouldn't be surprised if the shill bot farms call their own posts out as shills to continue the bumps and create conflict that keeps the posts at the forefront of people's attention.

Stop posting your stupid fucking video you obnoxious cunt

>create thread to discuss game
>drones come and shitpost calling everyone a shill
>drones get told to fuck off
>w-why are you so d-defensive?

>stop having fun

>Sure thing, shill.

It's like you didn't even discover the basics of timing your button presses in accordance with the animations to speed up or vary the strength of your attacks.

Maybe you should go and find something more casual and less skill based user, it's clearly too complex for you if you can't even master the basics.

preload is up for PC

Not showing up for my steam. Sadly.

>He thinks that counts as depth
I see you've never played much in the way of video games before. Don't worry, user, there's a whole world out there for you to discover.
How do you not get triggered by your character's horrendous form and inability to use basic weapons properly?

seriously though, any reason you would pre-order a game that we know so little about despite there being an open beta?

>I see you've never played much in the way of video games before.

Says the faggot that failed to grasp the very basics of melee.

Still not seeing the preload.
It was datamined. Story is pretty deep. Check the past few threads for datamine user's dump.

pre order bonus
enjoyed open beta

Who wrote the story this time? Kojima isn't around to inject stupid shit now.

>That always happens.
>It's Black Ops 3 all over again.
Black Ops 3 sold an ungodly number of copies, user. It was one of the best selling games every year for years after release.

>Check the past few threads for datamine user's dump

man it is too early for that shit, can someone just give me a tl;dr of what they found in terms of boss fights and shit?

>HAHAH VERY SAVAGE MY DUDE HAHA
nah, it's not just people calling you shills. anybody says anything negative, even in a non confrontational way and you faggots instantly start acting like females about it.

The guy behind Portable Ops.

400R

>Story is pretty deep
How so? explain

It goes into where the wormhole tech came from. Kojimbo had it all over MGSV and never addressed any of it, obviously too busy coming up with excuses as to why Quiet dresses like a slut.

I'll pirate it to see how much content there is and then maybe buy it 50% in a few months if it's fun

Audiolog Script was found. It basically tells the tale of what happened to the charon corps, and how they find people from different times from Earth.
There's also some speculation from them that "Who are you really Goodluck?" as if he was some sort of timetraveller.
Your superior on the MSF Base also joins them and becomes a sort of leader.
As for boss fights, we have Lord of Dust that took out Charon Corps' FOB.
There's some hidden agendas of the soldiers, like sending a wanderer back for bioligical warfare, creating an army with them, everyone getting infected intentionally, and more.
Portable Ops was great.

>Hurr durr I'm going to ignore everything you said and insinuate things about you which were clearly addressed
That's how we all know that was bait.

There's also the researcher in charge, as she continues to research about kuban energy and questions Goodluck a lot. Until finally she dies from infection.
A soldier who goes out of his way saying "Kuban Energy Tech must not reach our world!"
Also lord of dust seems to just be a miniboss who can use wormholes and popin anywhere.

>online only
>they clearly want valid game IDs according to twitter
good luck pirating a pseudo mmo

sounds cool. More than I expected desu.
kek. I got called out in so many threads by autists who told me to stop thinking about where the wormhole tech came from. I wanted that shit explained, glad theyre giving us something.

>Who are you really Goodluck?

PLEASE STOP SHILLING THIS VIDEO 20 TIMES A THREAD THANKS, YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE "KONAMI SHILLS"

Gonna be pretty cool when Death Stranding comes out and is unfavourably compared to MGS:Survive

Poor Kojima, RIP

please understand it very important reason also please do the cosplay of her and attend any show that I will be present, ty

-Kojima

new character it seems, looks likee Laurence Fishburne.

>wtf is this a survive ripoff?
>I thought konami fired kojima why is he ripping off survive?
can't wait

Death Stranding has still shown ZERO gameplay and Cred Forums still slobbers all over it.

Any confirmation on the tiger stripe GOB suit making a return?

Ok, I legitimately don't understand. Why do people actively want games to be good?
I see people trying to get excited and hoping it's good. Why?

If a game is bad you get the enjoyment of laughing at it and shit talking it on the internet and you save 60 bucks. If a game is good you get what.... a few hours of joy and 60 bucks down the drain?
Plus it just makes you feel bad in cases like this game cos the majority of people don't like it so its like you're a freak for liking it

Really makes you think.

>so its like you're a freak for liking it
>Caring what other people think at all
You failed.

Because I have never felt the touch of a women in my entire life.

The way you talk makes 14 year olds sound mature.

>60 bucks
heh heh

>Thoughts
What other multiplayer mission types there are will make or break the game for me.

pls respond

what the fuck happened to Cred Forums

what?

Throws too much at you at the very start and none of it is intuitive at all. Confusing. I don't have time for that shit.

Same. Waiting on anyone with an early copy.

Goobergate and Neogaf.

It's a multiplayer beta, not how the game actually starts

i fail to believe that this post is genuine and not bait

What difference does it make, seriously?

To be fair, doing the sweaty runaround to murder everything in sight undoubtedly takes more effort and spent gear, so they kind of earn it.

you'd rather be able to laugh at a shit game than get to play a good game

Just gonna try later

Time won't help user, it's all about persistence. The servers are so overloaded at the moment that the only way you're going to get in is if you're actively trying.

hello?

Let'em sleep.

I dislike the random resource loot at the end of missions. The game drowns you in a truckload of miscellanious materials to fool you into thinking that you "hit big", but in reality they're overly abundant trash and you probably didn't get that one specific material you actually needed, and there's no way to effect the chances of what stuff you get. So in other words keep rolling the dice, sucker.

S Rank it, you'll get your drops.

How big is the PS4 version?

Loot is directly tied to mission performance you nonce.

Literally get gud.

>S-Rank
>aka get a few shitty recipes and some greens rank. Oh and one or two blue resources.

I dunno if I'd call 'babysitting the miner with reassuring X / A / Space presses every 30 seconds' mission performance.

full game seems to be 12GBs, more than twice the BETA.

>beta
i'm not a fan of this "any free prerelease multiplayer is a beta" meme that's become so prevalent

the trick is alternating between your teammates who gets digger duty.
Sideops provide Iris Energy as well, so you gotta have someone doing them.

Which is weird. PSN store says a minimum of 20 gigs.

you're still mentally challenged because you paid for a denuvo game

DRRRRRRRRRREAMCASTGUY SAMAAAAAAAAA

>End of second mission

Better rank makes more boxes appear, but what you get from them is still utterly random.

I'll leave this here

I think at least one rare equipment is guaranteed with a S rank

RNG is a bitch. But hey at least we're not dealing with paid lootboxes.
Not Chico. But hey they might add him for kicks.

I need more.

>utterly random

Not really, it's an item from the game, preordained by the developers and the programming of the game.

Not random at all.

braaap

Everyone remember to set your matchmaking to Europe, just plain Europe, for the full game so we can all matchmake together.

Could be, but gear recipies are not the problem, it's the uncommon/rare materials that you need to repair and upgrade your stuff. I went five S-rank completions without a single Chromium Steel drop.

It reminds me Bloodborne.

Game isn't fun, in my opinion.
Castle-defence is intensely boring to me. I don't think the game is BAD, just... not good.

I think it was made by the silent hill guy, masahiro ito

servers are back up!

can't tell what the fuck I'm looking at here

I know and that's one of the reason of why I need to play this game.
Also I was confused the monster's knee (I think) with his head. That's why I say Bloodborne it reminds me the Amygdala.

Am I the only one expecting a bait and switch> That they rushed out this reused asset filled piece of trash in a month or so with some interns, and that they are going to give us a completely different game on release? Doing an ultimate mindfuck

wtf do you mean? like the game is completely different on the 20th or some shit?

Were you playing Hard? Uncommon/Rare drops from those "more uncommon" than the common drops on Normal missions.

That looks exactly like my girl in MGO because that's the only pretty face you can make in the MGS editor

>muh denuvo buggyman

you tell him user, my wife's boyfriend and i are in agreement there's nothing wrong with denuvo

>full price
It's $40 standard. I got it for $33 with an 18% off code on GMG. Dunno where this "full price" meme comes from, other than retards who can't bother to look it up before talking out their ass.

Just bought it. PS4 version because I don't want to play with cheaters.

lol

Yes, exactly what I said. That this is all a ruse and we get a completely different game on release date.

>masahiro ito
>the guy who made all the monsters and creatures from the main silent hill games
>he worked with konami on metal gear survive
>he wans't working with kojima during p.t. development
>he wans't working on silent hills because junji ito
>the guy from the team silent wans't able to work on silent hills
>but he can work with konami on metal gear
WTF?

EB games owes me a fuckin refund if thats the case desu. It doesn't help that I have to wait until the 22nd for this bullshit to release.

I clamped my dick with one of those when I first started fapping as a youngin. good times

>It only takes 1 bomber to render that entire configuration a waste.
This. Bombers really make creative traps not worth doing. It's textbook "awesome but impractical." When I can just toss down a couple standard fences, which only take iron and thus are guaranteed available, and just stab or machine gun everything on the other side of it, throwing down new fences whenever bombers come through, it really makes everything more fancy than that just showing off.

Bombers? please, when Mortars start shooting your defenses from far away, that's the most annoying shit out there.

It's because it's given us nothing to shit on.

Honestly, I'm losing interest in Death Stranding because it's being too fucking mysterious about it. Like, damn nigga, don't fucking tell me about your game until you actually have something to tell me.

Kojima didn't hire him and maybe Silent Hills was never Silent Hill the game was marketed as part of V experience.
[Ʌ Tactical Espionage Operations] P.T.
[V Tactical Espionage Operations] TPP/GZ.

>i'm not a fan of this "any free prerelease multiplayer is a beta" meme that's become so prevalent
But it literally is a beta.

>EB games
>Actually buying physical
>Preodering games at all
But why though

>muh ruze cruize!!11

It's just fucking tiresome now. All Kojima ever does is tease and never delivers.

I'm not talking about the ruse bullshit the thing about P.T. was a fact.

>OOOYYY MATE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR "METAL GEAR SOLID"-

Closed. This is not even advertised as a Solid game.

Savage.

Did Kojimadrones cry this much when Metal Gear Acid came out?

lol no

I think Kojima had plans. He was trying to make his own SH but using MGS. His personal SH. He failed and was fired and Konami is using all his previous ideas and that's why we have Survive.
Survive = Early concept of Death Stranding.

But that wasn't MG"S"!!

So retards can't see the difference between "Solid" and "Survive"

Meanwhile in another Metal Gear game you have monkey trouble and autismos weren't screaming about how it ruined Metal Gear.

Does anybody else just honestly not care that Survive is an obvious cash-in re-using MGSV's assets?

It's a $40 game if you pay full price like a retard. It's not a new AAA full price title. Let's not kid ourselves, it'll be $30 at the next steam sale. At that price I don't honestly see why I should care that they reused assets.

I agree. I'm just glad they are making more use of Fox Engine rather than keep using it on absolute shite soccer games no one plays

>At that price I don't honestly see why I should care that they reused assets.
You shouldn't care. There have been fucking amazing games that reuse a shitload of assets from other games. Enderal is one of the best RPGs ever made, and it's a mixture of Skyrim and The Witcher assets. Majora's Mask is like 99% Ocarina of Time assets.

People are just straw clutching for reasons to hate the game.

>People are just straw clutching for reasons to hate the game.
Thing is, I can see perfectly good reasons why one wouldn't like it. I liked the beta and bought it, but I admit it's not for everyone and if its gameplay loop isn't to your thing I totally understand that. I don't like micropay shit or always-online singleplayer and think those are valid complaints.

But reused assets, on a cut-price title? Meta bullshit about Kojima? This shit says literally nothinga bout the quality of a game.

>That they rushed out this reused asset filled piece of trash in a month or so with some interns
I'd like to see you create a 15-20 hour long fully voice acted campaign in a month using interns.

The thing is, Survive has some kind of "emergency" offline system for the singleplayer. I assume it'll probably be fairly simple to crack for this reason. In the grand scheme of things, it's really not that different to MGS V having Denuvo. If anything, the game will probably be easier to crack without Denuvo.

I'm being facetious. Reaction to Survive as some sort of detriment to the franchise are silly.

Konami deserves criticism for all the damage they've done to basically every IP they own, but Survive isn't where that attention should be. It's basically the only MG spin-off that has interested me in the slightest.

>It's basically the only MG spin-off that has interested me in the slightest.
That's a shame, user, the Ac!d games are actually pretty decent.

>Does anybody else just honestly not care that Survive is an obvious cash-in re-using MGSV's assets?
Me. The aggressive re-use of TPP assets is disappointing, and Survive doesn't look like it's going to deliver what I am most interested in - campaign coop - but I had way more fun with the beta than I would have guessed being as liberal as possible with expectations.

So 40$ price tag seems kinda fair. Still waiting until day of release and I can get a concrete list of features, but I don't see anything changing my mind. Already dropped 20 hours in the beta and I'm looking forward to more 10 minute quick match queues to grind for vanity garbage, not even kidding.

New thread

Considering you can already get it for almost $30 with discounts without going to shady key resellers, I consider that a pretty fair price just for the coop alone. The singleplayer can be absolute garbage for all I care well, I mean, it would still be disappointing of course and it'd still be worth that for coop I already know a friend and I really liked.

ITT
>I played the MG:S Beta, and enjoyed it. I will most likely purchase the game.
>IMPOSSIBLE! You must be a fucking shill, this game isn't a perfect 10 out of 10. You couldn't possibly have fun playing this game, and if you did, remember that having fun is the LAST thing you should be thinking about when you play your video jews.
This thread confirms what we all know, that most of the people on this board don't actually enjoy video games at all. This game is a cash grab with flaws, a far cry from the original MG games, but the hatred level here is unfathomable. Unless your name is Hideo Kojima, you shouldn't be so buttblasted.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying ANY of the spin-offs are bad. They just don't present gameplay that interests me. Heck, Survive doesn't even really strike my interest on paper. Tower Defense? I mostly only gave it a second look because of the TPP controls.

Let's be honest, some people decided to hate this game the instant they heard of it.

it's sad because in less than a month a perfectly viable game will be dead and forgotten. Honestly i like it but i don't really see any future for it, having how small the Metal Gear fanbase actually is plus game being overpriced ($25~ would have been lot more reasonable) plus online only... kinda sad