Fire Emblem Heroes

Have you thanked Feh for all the recent content lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77zIic8UNeU
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put Charlotte in so I have something to actually want to spend my orbs on then I'll say thank you.

Of course user. If it wasn't for them I won't have Daddy Hector.

I have, and am now waiting for the next banner! Can't wait!

Dunno how this game remains so popular, played it for a month and I was bored out of my mind.

I like the grinding nature of it. Also they are pretty generous with orbs. The waifu and husbando shit doesn't hurt either

It found the game way too easy to get coaxed into dropping money on it. Maybe it's better for people with more self-control.

What's due for tonight?

Nothing tonight. New generic banner tomorrow and then new heroes two days after that.
Assuming the new heroes don't grab me I'm saving for the legendary banner

>summoning focus: falchion
>a banner with all reds
Do they expect anyone to roll on that?

Is it worth rolling my last few orbs to try to pull Amelia while she's on this banner? I want to make an armor meme team but I have never pulled one so I don't have any Armor Marches

I already have BK, Zelgius, Effie, Hector, LA Hector, Sheena, and now LA Eliwood, so no Armor March is the only thing holding me back

Ok guys this is my final time asking but should I give her CC and what should I change for guard

I mever play the game itself but I claim the orbs and summon waifus.

Since you already have Hector might as well try for LA Lyn for armor march cause she's a mage

>want to keep pulling on LA banner since I've yet to get one
>Curious about what's on the future banners (except Falchion, which I don't need)

The temptation is strong.

I unironically want another healers banner. Need some more 5* healer skills without having to waste my feathers. Some more Leon merges would be nice too.
If she's your best candidate for close counter then sure why not. I'd go with vantage if you're doing cc.
Good choice.

Oh I didn't even realize she had it

Yeah gonna yolo roll some blues on that banner, wish me luck

>+1
Fuck you. Also use Quick Riposte or vantage for B slot

Good luck user

Ok thanks user

Lol yeah I needed to get a better Lyn since my last one was -hp +res. I pulled her in a couple orbs. She was neutral so I just merge my old one into her. Now she's going to be perfect for my armor meme with LA Hector, eliwood and Zelgius

I spent 100 orbs on this banner and I got ONE (1) Brave Lucina you fucking luckshitter. Great IVs though

>old phone died
>get new one phone, install FEH and decide to try luck
>get valentine Hector and Lyn
>also got Sigurd from Hero fest 2
I don't know who should I get from the free CYL banner.

>wasted 94 orbs trying to roll for VLyn for some stupid reason, even though I don't like Lyn that much
>get her but she's fucking -Atk
At least Atk/Spd bond seems like a pretty dope skill, just gotta wait for someone good to come around to give it to. If I ever pull a Sothe I can 5* him for Spur Atk/Spd 2 for +8 Atk/Spd, 10 if the two units are supported

I still get teh same error when I try to login for the past 2 months

Well at least she's had good IV's. I used 120 orbs to get 3 Hector, 2 lilina, 1 Roy, and 1 Lyn. The only one with good IV was Hector. I was pulling the last couple of days with daily orbs and go Lyn today so I'm pretty happy.

Hmm I might do some pulls, i want Chrom and maaaaybe Alm - though i do already have a fuckload of sword units

I'm waiting for the verdict to come out on Veronica, myself. I know we got good shit to choose from, but I'm curious to see how she stacks up.

>content
Don't make me laugh

>Phone up and died
So much for getting the TT rewards, I guess.
Do emulators still not work with this?

I heard alm was better. That's why I wasted my extra chrom on Eliwood for sol and aether.

To be honest I want Alm, but the falchion banner is too risky for my orbs.

>Do emulators still not work with this?
Memu never stopped working.

post'em

I didn't vote since I'd take anyone in the top 4 except Azura.

I missed yesterday.

>reddit Ike

>not voting for best boy
smfh senpai

I need her for my armor team

BLyn for stomping the content or BIke for Steady Breath fodder.

>Reddit aren't Hector cock suckers.
Why are you lying.

Matthew from the Nintendo Treehouse seems like a cool guy.

Was he the one who only did the lunatic Xander map?

theres literally no one who would work well with close counter, so yes

i have her with close counter+bold fighter+ quick riposte seal and she fucks everything in both phases

Would've loved some Bold Fighter fodder, but I didn't want to get 10 Chroms.

That feel when I wasted a vote on Camus

It's not fucking fair. I can't get a free Lissa for the bold fighter cause of stupid Azura.

Blyn will help you a lot in the future. Literally an endgame tier character

I'd roll if they raised each user to 3% for a total of 12% 5*F

Ok guys how can I get more cancerous for Arena

I like his quotes for him.

Armor Dancer

Besides Dragons?

I love lilina not being able marry quote it makes him seem so cute

so can we all agree that the banner on the 21st is gonna be brave units considering the ??? GHB and VG

When the fuck is ISIS going to change the god damn time zone they use from PST.

Not the same person, they give out a shit ton of orb, it's just managing your orbs. If you don't pull on the character your like, then you have tons of orbs. I have been playing since the start, and pulled when I wanted to. Now I have 121 orbs, that's after spending 350+ on Legendary Ike. Find the person you like and pull for them, and don't worry about the others

Give me 2 days to think aout it.

Next month, when daylight savings begins

NoA uses PST, Mr. EOP.

honestly kind of cancer that such broken armor only skills are stuck on those seasonals, but atleast the legendary hero shit usually brings them back

When are you going to get /fit/ for your waifu?

Seven years ago. Problem is, I don't have the waifu yet.

the grinding aspect is trash though, theres nothing to grind besides for hero merit feathers but thats annoying and barely even arewarding so i dont even bother

Usually I just level up some heros I pull or that need work and just waste my stamina that way. During TT I use up all my stamina doing those maps and use some pots to get the free unit faster. Also like that's there are daily, weekly, and monthly challenges to complete. It keeps me busy enough till the new maps and challenges show up.

Yes, do it, she's a monster. Also I'd say to keep Guard, it is a skill that is rarely seen yet it is very helpful to stop specials from activating first turn. In Ward teams she'll be keeping the enemies at bay while receiving little to no damage.

How hard is it to get rid of man titties?

>waifu
I wish I had a waifu.

When the fuck will we get a red mage that:
>isn't 5* exclusive/GHB
>doesn't have sub 30 speed
>isn't tharja

I'm overloaded with blue and green mages but red is a wasteland, and a good one would complete my team. I want Veronica but we all know she's gonna be green, and I really don't want any more green mages

He can be another Blarblade user

>Azel will likely be better than Arvis

Arvis is shit so it's no big loss.

Ran into this on my AA run, farthest left is +10, the one next to that is +5.

>tfw I haven't even pulled 1

Uh, has anyone else gotten a weaponless Zelguis on level 7 TT?

VOTE FOR WINTER THARJA

PLEASE

ONLY ONE MORE DAY LEFT FOR FINAL VOTING

Lelgius

No, it's just you.

You brainlets who can't read calendars better count yourselves lucky that DST is a thing. Cause it'll all be "fixed" when that happens.

>he powercreeped himself by getting rid of his weapon
The absolute madman

No because I've still pulled fuckall.

I stopped voting for Myrrh because of midterm results. Also i managed to finally roll +Def Myrrh.

How dare you speak to me.

>Close Counter + Vengeful Fighter
>Warding Breath
>Distant Counter + Goad Armor
I just hope PA!Azura doesn't win

Will Seth be on the 4* banner? I need him.

Who benefits from Warding Breath?

>-hp +atk
Stay mad bro

I still don’t have Reinhardt yet. He may be a bit powercreeped. But still. They need to add more male mages to the game.

Considering how much fucking time I've sunk into this fucking game I fucking will. Also fuck you.

uhhhhhh

A lot of units can benefit from doubling special gain during EP.

My Fjorm has started putting in work with WB+QR3 seal.

Same people who want Steady Breath, +4 res instead of def is meh, but -2 cooldown when being attacked or attacking on enemy phase is still great.

Felicia?

i finish all of those in like a week and if not i just auto for shit like leveling and TT, theres nothing that i actively need to work for for an extended period of time. cant really call that a grind. at best i spend a lot time failing the harder missions and retrying but thats not grinding either

Daggers can't use it.

It is the 19th

>not -spd

Not over here on the west coast where it matters buddy

>-hp +def
Same guy got 2 stay madder

Armads.

Holy fuck I just realized
>warriors maps coming out
>owain is a dlc character coming out next month
>children of awakening banner has to happen before his map comes out
Fuck I don’t have enough orbs for this

Fuck. You.

>Not wanting wrath to process quicker
What are you doing user

That's some bullshit.

Hey dude check this out, I got THREE Hectors.

>Had 3 but foddered 1 off
Are you mad yet

I voted Tharja because she's the only one of the units I don't have.

I hate you.

Do I sound like I'm not? I wish I could unplay this game and get back the precious time I pissed away on it.

Well, had would be more accurate since I fed one of them to Camilla. She's been really helpful for me these past GHBs, say something nice about her!

Don't worry bro I'm just messing with you we all have terrible luck sometimes but I also this guy

hope her or hector wins they are the only good units

She's an inferior tharja with problem hair.

All of my votes went to her because I also got screwed on the winter banner.

I really hope Hector doesn't win cause because you I'm tired of this DC meme

When she gets a personal weapon, it will help her stand out against other green fliers since she has res.

You're an inferior Tharja with problem hair.

I'm Siegbert

I really hope so user cause I'm tried of IS giving us mediocre stat Camillas

Atk or Spd refine? Or maybe i shouldnt use Hagoita?

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Some of you are voting for Azura, too, right? It's not just me, right?

I already have one. Sorry. Literally any of the other three are more useful to me. Ike moreso.

No it's just you everyone else hates her because most people already got her

Shes not getting free content because they now you'll pay out your ass for her.

You don't make any sense at all.

Fuck no, dumb cunt cucked out of getting Gunnthra four times.

>got my third fucking valentines lilina
>STILL NO FUCKING HECTOR
FUCK OFF YOU STINKY BITCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maybe one day, she's still one of the most popular characters, and they adding weapons to some older characters now. Was anyone expecting Raven to be on that list
Although this is more likely, they'll make a fourth version of her that actually good.

give her speed.

I've yet to get any armor march or ranged armor. I got BLyn'd in Halloween, Mia and Eldigan'd in Winter, Nephenee'd in valentine's day and when I tried to get Amelia I got Camilla instead.

Lol

Funny enough, Halloween Henry is the only seasonal unit I have on hand. I'd kill for some of the others, but my luck is rather shitty during the holidays.

>30% damage reduction on first hit if magic
Is 50% considered to much for a ranged user, he barely scraps by

But not really tho. I foddered the third to give Amelia DC

Gave my third one to Eliwood cause my Zelgius didn't need it. What was your point again

>Fjorm
Myrrh dodged a bullet. That summoner has extremely shallow and shit tastes.

I want to cook Feh. But otherwise yes, I'm very happy with what I have currently in the game.

OMEGA YATO WHEN?

i wanna use my male corrin

He's already using the Omega Yati

Use the New Year's one with Brave Bow and Death Blow.

I'm a brainlet, trying to open the APK with Memu just crashes it. Trying to look how to get it to work right now, but if anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

He's so good.
Mmmmm daddy.

>tfw got spooked by a +SPD rude corrin
>Have 8 more as 4*

If he gets a good weapon upgrade I might just do the full merge.

Please don't do that again

I love Beruka.

Yeah that's my plan - just will he ever get a good weapon

Eliwood!

Any tips on beating Narcian's map with a cavalry team? I have Eldigan, Sigurd, Reinhardt and Gunnthra.

I did it with Sigurd, Xander, Camus and Reinhardt

I just got a +hp -atk amelia fuck. Is she good enough for -atk to not be that big of a deal? Slaying axe might mitigate some of her atk problems. I really like her design so I want to use her, but I want her to actually be good too.

She's not even the best of Camilla's retainers

Is there any reason to use Eliwood if I have the old BL+ DB +Atk Effie on my armor emblem? I like Eliwood as a character but I don't have any of the high investment shit like Bold Fighter or Armor March to throw on him.

Its fine. Put atk refine on her axe.

>42 attack
(lol

>36 defense.

>Xander failed to kill the archer with one hp remaining after Ignis+DD seal

Good fucking lord.

Okay I got the bastard, this time I was able to reposition Reinhardt behind Xander for goad cavalry just barely being able to kill the archer with 59 damage.

Narcian being a rally bot the entire time was just obnoxious but thankfully was a complete non-issue when it finally came to taking him down.

>the answer to the armored quest for Narcian's map was literally just use Hector

First Ursula's map, now this.

Why does everyone forget the Wo Dao and Steady Breath

These arena medals are starting to pile up. I think we need another use

I have 2,100,000 combined crystals, how about a use for them.

Post husbands

Meme build.

Love Abounds Hector is great.

>Eliwood - Devoted Love
>Lilina - Blush of Youth
>Roy - Youthful Gifts
>Lyn - Wind's Embrace
>Hector - Just Here to Fight

Rein, BLyn, Sigurd, Elise.

Sigurd tanks everything with Close Defense seal.
Rein and BLyn pick off the scraps.
Elise heals the shit out of sigurd.

>42 attack

Canon Azama when?

Who else did you use?

Man, I always run out of crystals/shards because of promoting 3* fodder crap I don't want to level up manually.

>elibe shit kills feh
how typical

H!Henry, W!Tharja, and Black Knight for both of them.

I used Sigurd, Reinhart, Leo and Elise. If you use a pony healer you can make it work with reposition and draw back memes.

Thanks I dont have Henry but maybe I can make it work.

Hah, nice, I had ATK ploy on Henry and with three wards Hector only took 1 damage from the sword and was able to mop up really quickly.

dot 3 lyns so far.. She is one of my favorite lady swords, but not my waifu. shits odd man

Should I even bother leveling the new Lilina
Does she have any use at all

>tfw your team of GHenry, BLyn, Amelia and Draug can solo the top hard tier of the current tempest trial on autobattle
Getting this load of rewards has never been easier with 300-400 a pop.

I gave Seth a Silver Sword because he's the fucking Silver Knight. I'll refine it eventually when they make refining stones easier to get.

Tfw no normal Lyn

I'd like to do the same, maybe not the best to use but it'll be lore friendly. I someday hope he gets a weapon refine though, can't save his stats or art but at least a weapon would be fun.

Some of the other challenges are like that too, Myrrh basically solo'd Narcian's map.

I hope they make a Hero Fest with the four units people voted for.

voted all ikes to spite hector-reddit fags and hector-disrespecting fags that only want him to fodder away DC

i already have ike and wouldnt mind getting any of the other ones for free

Based!

Not based.

I just got one 2 runs ago

>Atk refine
What are you doing nigger? Go Speed if anything, hell even Def/Res are better picks.

Actually has something functional color balance, unlike the Lucina team. Until you run into a blue raventome user.

I usually see him on the desert map, and it only seems to happen when he's L40 or higher.

which one are you dropping when they release legendary lucina in a week?

Regular Lucina, since merged masked Marth is better

Rate my retard

Unironically Micaiah

Will you be feeding your Ike to her? I am.

I already fed him to Tiki. Fae's only job is to buff Tiki and kill shit if she need to

give QR seal

I've gotten 9 of the bastard, i've just used him for Vantage fodder

I wasn't playing when it was up and I regret not getting it

You can still craft it though yeah? I missed the Close Defense one off that TT with Mia and Dorcas and it let me craft one the other day.

Can't you forge it from the Creation menu?

>Decide to save a shitload of orbs for the brave heroes
>Save up to 200
>Daddy Hector banner, I-I'll just open the entire first roll
>100 orbs later, keked by Merric
>Now built up to 220 orbs again
>New Genealogy Banner, Legendary Bow Ruki-Rukina on the horizon
Free me from this hell

I got excited for a second, but sadly I don't think you can make it

Damn that sucks. They're gonna have to add it eventually though.

What makes you think we're getting a FE4 banner? Did I miss the latest rumors?

Why are dragons so expensive to build

Usually takes a few months until they add new seals as craftable.

>expensive
They're arguably the cheapest fuckers you can build unless you spring for Steady Breath over Fury for muh score. Lightning Breath is plentiful, and QR is hardly rare either. From there all you need is Memebow or Aether if going for muh score again. I'd much rather build them than Armors, or even Fliers.

Def, Res, or Atk refine for -HP +Def ATiki?
She has 41 def currently so I was thinking maybe up res a bit or atk?

New Heroes launch during the Arvis rerun.
Myrrh banner happened during the Valter rerun.

Res > Def > Atk, though I'd check a calculator to make sure.

>6 out of 7 had BLyns
Arena Assault isn't good for my health.
On the last battle now. Hope I didn't jinx it by posting.

Ok so Res then, bringing it to 28 res?

>building a flier team
Fuck, I wish I got lucky on a flying tome user

What does a green stat mean?
Just found a Vector with 43 Def in green. No buffs or anything.

It gives her somewhat decent mixed bulk, but if you find that physical Reds/Greens are giving you more issues than magical ones you might still be better off with a Defense refinement. Personally I'd go for Res since I have Fortify Dragons which gives her pretty good mixed bulk, but your situation might be different.

Defense is the best option according to my custom tier 20 enemy list.

I'll trade you my +Spd Nowi for a +Spd Henry.
It's a glitch that's been in the game since launch.

I have Myrrh but no Ninian, sorry

I see.
I usuallly take my armors into arena instead of my dragons but that looks good.

It's actually not as bad as it sounds. When you get a red focus, there's a lower chance that it's the one you want, but you'll get red foci way more often, so it mostly balances out. And you'd be able to get a ridiculously high 5* rate per orb spent if you snipe red, way higher than hero fest or legendary banners. Amazing if you happen to want Aether fodder.

Found a Zelgius with armorslayer in training, better than no weapon at all I guess.

I've seen some odd stuff in my time too, like a Killer Lance Ephiram

>All the new content is literally just reruns, aside from the disfunctional rhythm dungeon
Tempest Trials is old maps
daily maps are just rerun story maps
even the Warriors maps are just old maps with those gates slapped on

I mean I appreciate the orbs and I've already saved up 170 of them for the next banners, but come on, how hard is it to create content for this game?

>Same guy got 2 stay madder
I could've +4 my LA Hector but I foddered 3 off for DC. Now I can either keep it for later or +1 my LA Hector.

Little dragon girls are the best.

Yeah I said I had 3 later down the post but you can't you whatever you want. I could have pulled more but I need 2 lyns to merge which I got and did

Well one of the things is that I got Zephiel, don't use him much, and was wondering if it is worth giving him DC because of refinement. Sadly DC and Hectors in general don't come easy.

Warding Breath on Eliweed, yes or no?

Idk seems like a bad idea if you already have a BK. But you like him and want to build him up then go ahead.

4.5% I need help.

>falling for the bait banner.

Don't respond to this post I'm retarded.

>Idk seems like a bad idea if you already have a BK. But you like him and want to build him up then go ahead.
Yeah that's kind why I don't want to invest that heavily on him.

The refinement didn't do that much for him. Also not t being again dragons really killed it for him. Zelgius is still top tier sword armor so BK seems good enough.

Why do people call it bait banners when I've literally never been over 4 and gotten everything I've wanted.

how disappointing
your dedication is weak

And yet she still didn't make it to top 4. Also who did you vote for in final round.

nobody, i don't care about any of the finalists
my only goal is to show my love for Myrrh

Stop laughing at Odin.

Did you even pull her on yet?

Thanks will merge my Hector.

yeah, mobage aren't really my thing but i do have a +def of her just to have her

Libra and Gregor looks bad, Olivia, Nowi, Tharja are horrid, and whoever is next to Libra is so deformed you can't even tell who it is.

My guess is either Robin or Henry.

I was going again it but ok dude he's yours

They should have should just given us a free LIke for the get-go.

Ok at least that's good cause at least you're not one of those fags that talk about their waifu but don't have her.

But I already rolled two Whorejas.

>I was going again it but ok dude he's yours
Well there's not much use. By the time I use Zephiel seriously I expect that by that time I'll get lucky with another hector.

Then who do you want?

Mommy.

Ok cool good luck. I'm going to wait for the legendary banner to see if the announce H Jakob for it.

I need a Katarina banner RIGHT NOW.

Do you mean Camilla cause she isn't one of the finalist

I was seriously disappointed by the 1 year anniversary content.

I year in we need REVOLUTIONARY CHANGES that keep the fans guessing.

Instead we get a mini-game and another Hector.

We should be getting changes like...

-5 star pull rates defaulted to 5% permanently

-Give players the ability to overlevel units to 50 without merging units (extremely large EXP requirements)

-Entirely new classes of heroes (Example: Legendary Marth with Sword and Fire Emblem Shield a colorless Melee Unit)

Please stop.

Typing like this.

Thanks.

>literally the only unit with an owl tome that's still exclusive to 5*
Worse yet my only one has perfect IVs so I can't even kill her for her tome for W!Tharja.

I WANT MOMMY

Or do none of that and fix the 5* pool, sincerely poorfag.

Nice. Wanted Sack o Gifts for mine too but never rolled Chrom.

First off fuck Marth. Second it's a free gacha no reason to go overboard on the changes. Also we're getting a new mode soon.

We all want mommy but she isn't happening. I really need a tome flier.

gunnthra?

>no reason to go overboard on the changes

Boosting the pull rate by 2% and letting players go 10 levels higher is overboard?

The absolute state of mobile gamers.

Ok fuck Marth. They won't do that because those changes would change how much money they get. People will pull regardless of how bad the chances are. I would go more with the revamping tap battle and how TT works. Maybe give us more feathers for doing some harder missions.

Fuck Marth, he's shit.

>CD instead of fort with that atk
The fuck are you doing

Boosting the rates is indeed a bit much to ask of a gacha game that's already considered one of the more generous ones, but your other suggestions are fine, FEHfags just have a serious problem with sucking IntSys cock and don't mind being fucked in the ass.

I used to have him as my Summoner Support but I switched to Tana after Falchion buffs

Sometimes run QR2 instead of Swordbreaker

Reaches 67 attack and 38 speed on initiation with his Ally Support next to him, might give Tana Spur Speed since I usually don't need Guidance

On my mark?

>didnt want a third ike and had all the holiday units
>not really fussed about Binding/Blazing
>now at 500 orbs

Could they just release some new characters please

It's been about 3 months since I seen a Beruka and I've beem rolling green every chance I get.
Fuck you Bartre I'm tired of seeing.
If gonna be letting enemies attacked you most of the time might well go with CD.

It gives better defense AND res. Besides, I'm not gonna attack first with Beruka.

>It's been about 3 months since I seen a Beruka
Damn. Took me a while to get my last one too. She never appears on banners either, it's rough.

Remember that time Arthur was actually on a banner as a focus unit

Feh, you stupid sonuvabitch, I'm actually saving my orbs for the Valentine's banner and you better not shit on my rolls like you did during the Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's banners!

Post units that don't exist.

Besides it's better then this your really not gonna damage shit with this atk.

This

Guys I had a dream about dating Caeda and kissing Caeda and holding hands with Caeda and marriage with Caeda.
Caeda isn’t my waifu, what’s going on?

CD gives more defense and doesn't lower your atk

I guess she is now

Neat.

>matching up with more highly merged Armors
T-thanks IS.

>armors
>not a free win
(lol

They're so painfully dull to fight though.

Armor teams are bullies

Well I can do with more "Marth"s and Lucinas for merging....

>Bothering with Marth and Lucina
>Alms is objectively better

what emulator works? ;last i heard they shut that down with an update

>tapping mode was a giant waste of time
>autobattling TT for 2 weeks for the xth time agan
T-thanks

user have you seen my cake?

Alm is rare and you can get a +5 "Marth" that takes care of every dragon without spending a single cent.

I'll still try for him though cause I kind of like with art

Not him, but now you're just being autistic.

That's cutting it dangerously close, considering that Nowi isn't even built defensively. Try it on a Nowi with +def and CD seal.

Don't get me wrong. I like Alm too and he became very strong after his refinement. It's just that it's silly to say that you shouldn't bother with Maskcina just because their buff isn't as crazy as Alm's.

I was thinking more on the lines of IS not putting her on the banner and not giving us a chance to get more of her

OP ate it.

I keep rolling them, I've rolled another two since maxing her and i had at least 5 i sent home before i considered merging her

I'll save my regret for not keeping her after they release a Def version of Heavy Blade/Flashing Blade.

I used this guide and still works.

youtube.com/watch?v=77zIic8UNeU

Me too. I've already merged my 4* one to 10 cause she kept taking up space and foddered her off for her glimmer a couple of times. I also pull to many Camillas as well

saw him once. gave his qr to myrrh straight away

>roll 80 more orbs
>get Ninian
It was okay

Something like this? Not sure what the go-to Nowi builds are.
Maybe. I still think there's good chance that she'll be a reward in a future TT.

I fucking hate using Alfonse so much. 4 greens and a sword, he can't do anything even buffed at level 40. PURE GARBAGE.

He's bad but he's not that useless, user.

I gave my trio breakers for AA a long time ago.

>IS will keep adding sword units

What set are you using? If you're still using Folkvangr you could use Defiant Def and the BA + Desperation combo. Or give him Brave Sword so he can actually deal good damage in player phase.

Fjorm is the MVP.

>normally the last unit to attack your team
>drag back
What trick were they trying to pull by putting that on her?

Nani ga suki?

I got Hector early, then I got the entire banner plus Ninian and an extra Lilina looking for Lyn. Spent 300+ orbs. Not even mad I like everyone this banner.

Rinchanno oppai.

I managed to get memed by it in this position. Probably not the most common situation to end up in, though.

Fancy Eliwood is fucking trash, I hate using armors in TTs.

Vike is the only one I dont have

Is it bad that I have 100% of the limited units

It's pretty cool from a collector's perspective.

d-did it go well?

Fuck off user he's perfect and TT is fucking easy with Armors meme

>h-he's good if you put distant counter on him!
every time

He's good without DC; perfect with it.

>Nowi only has 34 DEF

What a shit build, no wonder she lost, the whole point of dragons is to stack defense and use Bonfire/Ignis. Myrrh does it the best because of her Prf, but Nowi is good at it too.

>-atk +res LA Lyn
>-atk +res LA Hector
This should be a crime. At least LA kektor is still extremely useful despite those IVs.
I also got -res +spd Ninian just as I wanted to stop using dancers, oh well time to scum.

Should I level a Clarine since she's a bonus? What are her ideal IVs?

He's usable but his buddy Hector makes him look like a fucking retard
I never rolled an effie so he will have to do

She'll buttfuck your score and be dead weight in arena unless you build her like crazy as her base staff sucks and her stats are bad for anything but surviving a hit. Only do it as a last resort.
She's still good as a simple cav healer with rehab, I beat all the CC's with one before the staff buffs.

>enjoy FEH when it launches, playing all the time
>Eirika comes out, don't get her, lose all interest in the game and stop playing
>Get back into it around September, playing constantly enjoying it a lot
>Eirika alt comes out, don't get her, she also loses CYL so no freebie alt, lose interest in the game and stop playing

Waifufaggotry is a hell of a drug.

>Refine his weapon
>Throw Renewal on him
>Armor boots when you get it

He rolls through Lunatic 5 auto battles, sturdier than Hector and any other armor I put in with them.

Well for F2P you usually have 2 options for Cav healers (which are very useful as far as healers go), Priscilla and Clarine.
I found it super easy to just let her autobattle without a weapon next to my armor autobattle team, and her mobility helped a lot with Rehabilitate. Give it a try if you're not leveling other healers.

Nowi literally can't beat "Marth" without swordbreaker, her def barely matters here
And if you run TA you're asking to get murdered by CA

Her normal version comes as a 4* so is easy to get and her new version is most likely going to be on an 8% banner sometime soon.

If you don't play your chance of getting her is 0%.

I did it! Benchman and best friend are so fucking bad.

i can actually believe Henry being fat.

he has like no speed.

Henry is just sickly and sick people arent very fast.

Damn user, well all I can say is you're better than me at this game.

WTF

I just noticed level 1 Donnel starts with 0 Speed, I didn't know that was actually possible in Heroes

I know this game is a gacha game, but is it truly p2w? Can I enjoy it without spending a fuckton of money?

Is he holding the brave Lance?

If you start now you can get 50+ orbs and a choice from 4 strong units.

If you're just starting, you might not be able to beat a lot of the late game content like Infernal maps or Lunatic Chain Challenges but a lot of people here, including me, have remained F2P since its beginnings. If you're starting, reroll until you get a couple of 5 stars, preferably in the Valentine'a banner since Lyn and Hector are really good armor units. Do not link your Nintendo account until you are satisfied with your rolls.

Also, be aware that units have boons and banes, which can improve or kill a unit's usability.

Most generous gacha game I've played by far and I've tried quite a few of them

I've been playing on and off since launch, strictly F2P, and I currently have 45 different 5* units and am able to clear any content with a bit of work

You can even get -1 speed if you hold a brave lance.

Yes, f2p is beyond viable. I've not spent a cent and started when it released and I..

>Sit at the highest arena rank
>Complete all content
>Have nearly 700 units with 100~ being 5*

Will you be able to get every single new unit as they are released? No, but as long as you have self control you can save orbs and get the units you want.

Just linked my nintendo account, didn't know it would affect anything

If you don't link you always stand the chance of losing your account as it's not actually permanently saved/linked to you. You get 10 orbs too so that's nice.

If you haven't redeemed the free 10 orbs, don't do it yet. Roll until you get at least three 5 stars (not including the free Brave unit) and as I said, be aware that units have IVs so check that they are at least neutral. A bad bane can kill a good unit.

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

>tfw pulled LA Hector
>+spd -atk, aka probably the worst possible IV combination for him

IV change system when

>A banner with Lucina
Of course people are going to roll on it.

Adult Tiki for some mix bulk

These are my level 40s. Build me a team to beat this Tempest Trial.

>Not pictured: Micaiah, Bunny Lucina, Leo

Build it yourself you lazy sack of shit

>5* sully
It's hopeless

I've already got each of the finalists, so of course I'm going to pick the best girl among them.

Bro they're all shit.

How do I fix my arena team? Lucina, Robin and Hector have been holding it down for months, but the last couple of seasons they've struggled to get a single defense win.

I've been running Hector, Elise, Innes and Fjorm but I've been having difficulties. I didn't mean to sound rude I just wanted advice. I'm sorry

I'm sick of this boring green bitch

Hector, Black knight, catria, elise without weapon

Roll some Valentines units and use those

I got Lilina and the 4* Eliwood but I don't want to miss a day of bonus runs while I'm leveling them

>merged hector

>Robin
>Holding it down
>Fix
>Robin
Yeah there's no hope

lol just use rein + blyn lead by a dancer

It gets worse. Inheriting wasn't a thing yet when I did it

>robin
>two red swords
>armor on a mixed team
(lol

>armor on a mixed team
Armor boots made it a legit thing now

Wew lad, look what I just pulled at the last second of this banner.

Elincia is +Atk -HP too. How should I build her?

Ike just the bonus character.

I know he's the weakest link, but he's around precisely because is so common. Hector gets wrecked by Blyn.

Yeah but Hector is pretty shit for that since you're going to want either bold fighter or a decent Spd stat and Hector has neither.

Fodder for Flier Formation

I've just started GO a year later than Heroes and lately I've been playing GO more. There's just much more to it than Heroes. I hate when there are mobage wars between the two but I can agree with SOME points

But I can't give Heroes too much shit considering that it's still new and they can still at least try to add more to it. But right now I hardly touch it unless I get the login bonuses.

>I hardly touch it unless I get the login bonuses.
So...every day?

Pokemon GO?

Fuck you.

Default kit is pretty much perfect for +atk. Just throw Moonbow and Reposition on her. Maybe Hit and Run if you prefer that in B slot. Maybe Luna instead of Moonbow if you don't give her Heavy Blade seal.

Luna has always been superior for Elincia because of how frequent quads are.

Grand Order

What can I give this cunt to make him useable

Instead of jumping to another gachashit game, why not just play a real game on a console or PC?

Fuck everything. Both my Elincias are -atk.

A face, for starters

Forgot image like a faggot

Give Kellam Bold Fighter and Galeforce for memes

That's not Gregor, it's Sully. Yes. Sully is a trans man in this guy's comics.

The person you can't identify is Tharja.

I just hate depending on quads due to how squishy she is. Quite often she'll be eating a special inbetween her doubles, which is especially horrifying against something like Steady Breath + Ignis or slaying weapon + Bonfire. And I love mobility skills on fliers way too much to approve of Desperation.

Fortress Res seal and an axebreaker to wall all greens in AA

There's almost never a time when Moonbow would proc but Luna wouldn't. It's much better to have Luna.

>tfw merged from +Spd to +Atk and not sure if I made the right choice

A Dancer literally has to be attractive for their profession, this is deluded.

>There's almost never a time when Moonbow would proc but Luna wouldn't.
When she has Heavy Blade seal and flier buffs. Or first engagement with Quickened Pulse.

>mfw still not even halfway done with TT

>only got the boots today

These maps/bonus units are just really painful to play with. I miss being able to solo Hard 5 with Ike.

HB Elincia can trigger Moonbow twice in combat if she quads.

At least give ally support

Slaying / Wo Dao
Fury
Vantage/QR/Desperation

I usually go with close defense seal, eventually i'll go with distant counter on A or maybe close defense as well.

>only just got 5* Eliwood
Mini TTs are so much better

Id have played a lot more if Lilina wasnt so insistent on raping my autobattle team

Honestly Mini TT's should just be the normal for the game mode. They last long enough so they don't overstay their welcome, and the rewards are given at a rate that makes them more enjoyable.

Also for whatever reason, mini tempests seem to have better seals
>distant def
>drive def
>>>>>>>>>quick riposte

Mini TT are terrible because people go super autism mode over grinding for points, it makes getting a high rank for extra feathers a real chore. In the end you spend more potions than you earn and have to play more than with normal TTs to maintain high ranks.

I'd love for mini TTs to go away.

>not stocking over 40 pots for every TT
What are you even spending your pots on?

I have 280, my point is that with mini TTs you spend more than you get from quests, with normal TTs you can both get a high rank and end up with a net gain in pots.

Wrong. Nowi also wins with Guard 3 and a QR seal (assuming Marth has Moonblow, otherwise you don't even need Guard). Without a Moonblow activation Marth does no fucking damage to a properly built defensive Nowi, especially when buffed by Fortify Dragons. You're talking about 50+ DEF here.

This is all for the stipulation that she can't use Swordbreaker, when that's her whole fucking purpose in dragon emblem. Myrrh shits on everything else.

I just got Eliwood 5*
Regular TT fucking sucks, such a massive grind.

I'd be fine with a few less feathers if the grind was less, so minis should stay.

nice, I didn't think about guard

Hector shouldn't take that much damage from B!Lyn. Place him on a defense tile to bait her.

I'm fine with grinding half as much and still getting all the orbs and feathers from the rewards personally, I don't have the autism to grind for rank for a couple more feathers