What's your favorite thing about Lyndis?

What's your favorite thing about Lyndis?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qGx6e
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/958471453711638528
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/963043308267126784
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/953201480386756609
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/958488303044472832
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/958464907531337728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How cute she is!

HEr penis.

Literally babbies first waifu

Shit character with zero depth

Today I will remind them.

That's Rem buddy.

Booty

SCATTER LIKE THE WIND

Her big 15 year old titties

Her being able to dual wield and having no idea what bows are.

how do I unlock her and celica in FE warriors?

No pan

Beat their missions on their respective maps. Noble Lady of Caelin for Lyn and Together to the End for Celica. Navarre is a clone of Lyn while Celica is a clone of Marth.

>clone move sets
this is why I hate FEW can't wait for HW on switch.

also when does FE awakening DLC drop for this game.

her back stroy

Wrong. Lyn is the clone.

THE

ENEMY

LYN IS THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM AND CANON OTP WITH TACTICIAN

Sometime in march. I badly want to know if Tharja really is a clone.

God bless them for giving her an alternate DLC costume, and thus two underwear models. Both of them are cute more than sexy but it's the thought that counts.

These things 2bh

Rath*

This

Lyn in every game she appears in always looks for Tactician and talks about Tactician and not Hector or Eliwood

Just accept it, neither Hector or Eliwood is canon, faggots

keep dreaming cuck

>Swordmaster costume in Warriors has slightly different Hair/eye color because the colors in Awakening were lighter
It's the little details like this that are just 10/10 that blow my mind, when they couldn't even make an original moveset (or just animations) for Minerva that didn't involve casting fucking fire magic.

Original costume for comparison.

Minerva is red colored so she has to be a fire type.

It's this kind of logic that has me convinced they're going to put Tharja on a horse so she can cast Goetia.

It takes literal second to change the color of a model whereas creating a new moveset actually takes effort.

>Shit character with zero depth

Because that's what Fire Emblem is famous for. Complex characters with deep rooted histories and motivations.

It would be kinda weird for no mage to use Nosferatu when it's the most broken piece of crap in the entire game.

I don't care if she's a clone as long as she makes it in , I will fap to her furiously.

Fates is mostly criticized for the shit stories and abysmal characters. GBAbbies really have double standards after all, mh?

It's still a little detail that's so irrelevant most people probably wouldn't even notice or care. Like Navarre being a Mercenary/Hero (wielding a Myrmidon locked sword) instead of a Myrmidon/Swordmaster.

Would you still fap to her even after knowing she shares her skeleton with Gharnef?

All the villain mages actually have *slightly* different animations from each other and robin.

*slightly*

That's probably just a nod to the original game. And it's not irrilevant at all because it means Tharja may have an original moveset.

Really? Interesting.

>shares her skeleton with Gharnef
What do you mean user.

It's pretty dumb, though. Why not just call his sword the Killing Edge if they were going to make him a Mercenary/Hero instead of a Myrmidon/Swordmaster. It'd be even more accurate to games that way.

Dunno, guess Wo Dao sounds cooler.

Her boobs and pusy.

Nothing. I didn't like her when I played FE7, I don't like her now.

YOU'RE a shit character with zero depth!

3D models who move similarly often share their joints and assets with each other.

I would still fuck her

Can we talk about how fucking ballin Navarre's promoted costume is? It's almost like him and Lyn were made to be on the opposite sides of the fanservice spectrum.

How easily she lets barbarians have their way with her when she's alone on the plains

they should have put grown Tiki in the game , loli characters make me uncomfortable.

>barb tries to rape her
>keeps missing the hole

Just accept to be a pedo, it will be easier that way.

>Skeleton
It's the outside what counts.

>no anti-aliasing

You and I are not accepted in this den of pedos, but I want you to know you are not alone.

If lolis make you uncomfortable then you're probably in denial, normal people wouldn't feel anything at all, besides perhaps a mild sense of endearment.

Why is Navarre so much better than Lyn

She's ok but I can't help but wonder if part of the reason she stood out was because FE7's cast wasn't that remarkable. No one ever really talks about any of the other females aside from Nino, who gets the loli crowd.

I agree, but moreso because Warriors has a severe lack of tits, and there are already tons of chestlets and lolis or pseudo-lolis or whatever you wanna call them.

Pixelated jiggle.

>No one ever really talks about any of the other females aside from Nino, who gets the loli crowd.
Florina got a little bit of love too, between the shy girl thing and her vaguely lesbian thing, although Heroes killed off any chance she had to be popular beyond that.
I think Rebecca, Serra, and Ninian had a tiny bit of fringe popularity too, but only the last of those has any chance of remaining popular in a post-Heroes world.
But yeah FE7 has one of the weakest casts in the series, 4-6 characters carry it so hard it's not funny.

It's the opposite, FE7 is popular mainly because of its characters. In 5 for example there's just a few major characters people care about and the rest get no development, but in FE7 people care about random units because they get their own support conversations for characterization. FE6 was the first game to have supports and they were pretty barebones. FE7 is when the series started going down the anime trope route.

I just like Lyn because I had a crush on her as a kid. She always seemed taken with the player character to me and I liked the idea that if you did well enough, she'd set off after you when the war breaks out over the tactician.

>not posting the superior warriors girl

Her tummy

Did you even play the game? Lyn has her own moveset.

Who?

can I start a level off in a character's underclothing, or do I *have* to take critical damage or whatever?

I got tired of history mode but I could be persuaded for enduring it a little longer if I could just costume swap to the good shit.

Good taste
Favorite FE girl ever since I first played SD when it released.

He probably means Navarre's moveset was repurposed for Lyn for damage control. They obviously didn't plan on adding Lyn from the start when they had a 3 game focus.

>no Genealogy characters
>no Thracia characters
>no Binding Blade characters
>no Sacred Stones characters
>no Path of Radiance characters
>no Radiant Dawn characters
>DLC is just more characters from games already represented

One job. They could have just looked at the CYL results and made characters from that, and the game would have been much more successful.

>ILL RUN YOU THROUGH

i fucking love her

I am also interested in this.

Some of the decisions make me think that they refuse to even acknowledge that anything existed before Awakening, but on the other hand we get a fuckin Gaiden remake. I don't know what is happening.

Swordmaster Awakening Lyn is my favorite version of her She looks great in that outfit

>waiting for the Awakening DLC
Wish Nowi was in the game

fuck off pedo

Not wanting to see HD 3D Nowi

They should have gone the fucking Dragon Quest Heroes route and not used main characters because almost all of them use swords in both DQ and FE.

You have to equip armorbreak on their weapon (3000 locked skill) then get hit by any strong attack.

Her Sacaen savage bloodline which probably makes her fuck like an animal. Probably unshaven too.

Her creamy thighs and bodacious titties.

Wow, a lot prettier than her Heroes art.

bump
pls post more lyn

These were the top 3 for every game in the first CYL poll. Are you telling me you'd be fine with a roster consisting of these characters?

That I can kill her in some games.
Literal trash.

Is the FEW dlc free or paid?

Paid.

There's a few things that are free, but most of it is stuff you need to buy.

Well that settles it. I'm not buying it.

Almost as if the development of FE Warriors had started before the meme poll.

>have to choose between Archanea and deal with Awakening and Fates
>or Gaidenshit, super-god-Ike and Roy

Nigger I'd rather suffer the former than the latter.

Its still hillarious how obvious it was that they expected Lucina to win that poll

Benching her ASAP because she starts with 2 fucking DEF as a frontline unit

I wonder if they expected Tharja to win the second one? She was probably an expected favorite going in, but strangely dropped really hard. Celica may have been expected as well, given how popular lords are and her being recent. I really don't know what people see in Celica. Lyn I get, but Celica is just so plain in just about every way.

So what are your favourite classes Cred Forums? Imagine if you were an OC character in the FE universe. What would be the class you would be recruited in?

For me, it would be the Bow Knight or the Hero class

I always loved these animations, and I love Sol, so whatever promotes to Hero

>muh graphix

go play dinasty warriors 9 and enjoy that cinematic 17fps

>put all their chips into Awakening/Fates to the point of deliberately withholding Azura as DLC
>Lucina and Tharja get BTFO in polls, they slap Lyn in the game to try and save some face
>models look weird because they're trying to emulate Kozaki's style without visual flair
What went wrong?

Her animations when firing a bow. They just seemed nicer than the typical Sniper/Nomad's.

I want to eat out her navel

everything desu

I thought the models were weird because they just re-used the awakening models for the awakening cast and made everyone else to match

Lucina didn't get BTFO enough, she still made second place and she's probably going to keep beating Lyn on other polls.
She can't keep getting away with it.

Agree with both of these.

I wanna be a brigand who triumphs over Lyn and her army, chaining her up in my dungeon and violating her tummy and belly button every night.

Is Oboro fun in Warriors?

>Hero and bow knight
Literally patrician taste user

I enjoy the game a lot thanks to the Gameplay improvements. It's good that it avoided DW9s fate

I want to torture her by putting bugs in her navel

Right back at ya. It might just be me but I feel like these classes are underrated in favour of Swordmasters, Wyvern Lord and tanky classes. Bow Knight in particular.

My favourite thing about Lyn is the fact that her moveset feels perfect on Navarre. Nothin' personnel, kidd.

Post more armor breaks. Still haven't seen the new ones in high quality

Will we always get at least one clone in the dlc packs?

why are her tits so HUGE

Does it count if the clone was in the base game and the original was DLC?

Is that a complaint?

>>models look weird because they're trying to emulate Kozaki's style without visual flair
This is the part that bugs me the most because they got the shading and lighting and down but everyone's faces still look off outside of Xander and Niles.

imgur.com/a/qGx6e

twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/958471453711638528 Lucina
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/963043308267126784 Bride Lucina
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/953201480386756609 Lissa
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/958488303044472832 Cordelia
twitter.com/Demonslayerx8/status/958464907531337728 Owain

Apparently Linde's ass is exposed from behind.

I want to torture her by sticking my tongue in her navel.

I want to punch Lyn's belly

You get an energy ring and a robe in her arc to buff up Florina.

>Finally unlock Lyn
>Her basic combo makes her fly all over and makes the camera shit itself

God dammit.

I want to do this to Lyn.

This thread proves that Fire Emblem always had a place for waifus, nothing has changed with that in regard.

I didn't find Lyn attractive or consider her my waifu or anything when I first played Fire Emblem on GBA as a kid. She was just a cool character I liked that I wanted to become playable in Smash Bros. Nothing more.

It's weird how much I want to fuck her now...

Lyn's ponytail is perfect for yanking.

Her ass

>lucina has shoulders wider than hips

M A N
A
N

It's only bad when its waifus i don't like