youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo
youtu.be/qQWqcDpB224
youtu.be/zqmTyx6QbJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_obscenity_law#Obscene_texts
youtube.com/watch?v=2D6qR2QvVTI
hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/23189/How-to-effectively-legally-remove-a-guest
discord.gg/d7BCWTP
inquisitr.com/opinion/4307907/supreme-court-makes-social-media-is-a-constitutional-right-new-twitter-and-facebook-precedent/
lawsociety.org.uk/support-services/advice/practice-notes/social-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=OtXHRSRQZvU

there is no such thing as toxic players. only oversensitive little pussies that cant deal with bad words and criticism. not to mention that every game in 2018 has the function to mute people, but softskinned little sissies are too retarded to use the feature.

what a big tough boy
i bet mother is proud of her toughy guy kiddo

i wish i was, if i play team fortress 2 i feel like yelling at other people but don't even if i know i could provide clear enough advice to teach him what he was doing wrong

>t. Average overwatch player

found the toxic soylent
enjoy never playing on my server again

>player is a salt goldmine
>faggots take him seriously instead of having a good laugh
The lowest of the low lenny face spammer is worth more than your average OW babby.

Only "toxic" players use the word "toxic" to describe other players, so no.

What about you OP?

people call me toxic but i dont really care what a bunch of nigger lovers and feg enablers think

>Multiplayer games

this but unironically

Prior to modern day matchmaking, little shits like you would get kicked from servers. Now that we don't have that feature anymore but we still have fuckers like you who troll/throw every game that doesn't go their way, reporting is the next best thing.

This is why I don't go into multiplayer. People like you make it not worth playing at all.
>waah everybody is trolling
>waaah everybody is bait
>waaaah report everything I don't like

>play basketball
>never pass ball
>throw ball in own hoop

Wow why'd you report me for playing the game MY way?

That's hilarious. Too bad it's probably fake like everything else on Cred Forums. Also, yes, I'm absolutely "toxic" in every sense of the word.

>get banned
>throws a tantrum
>blames everyone except himself
l
m
a
o

Cops can't unbeat you and cops can't unrape you. Enjoy when life shits on you and things don't go your way, little bitch. Life is shit.

Hey can we change this thread to funny videos of toxic players and "trolling" I know you guys have good Garry's mod and counter strike ones for sure from way back in the 2000's

youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

Why do people get upset playing Overwatch? Or any game really? Ranked is pointless and not fun at all, why go in taking it seriously unless you have a team of friends?

That's a classic one, do you have any obscure ones not by stggs?

Is this the thread where we pretend trash talk never existed and everyone would rather "baaawww my fweeings" rather than use the mute/report functions every fucking game has now? Where if you aren't a thin skinned pansy you're some Cred Forumstard me meter who spews night as often as he breathes because there's no such thing as being moderate anymore? where every reply is passive aggressive "no u lol" garbage instead of actual arguments? Those were rhetorical questions for the dense fucktards out there

Nigger do you really expect me to read all that

youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo

Usually the line for me is when the person is just spewing negative energy.

Look there's trash talk like "hey bud that shot was a fucking joke" and then there is death threats, racial or
homophobic slurs, or constant whining. Honestly people getting mad at video games should be banned, keep a handle on it.

Video games are not public places. You act like they want or you get banned.

It's really fucking simple. Stop acting like a privileged little shit and no one will have issues.

Seriously this entire thread reeks of millenial pussy.

>tfw liberals want to ban people who say faggot from online games
How far we’ve fallen...

sensitives want to ban this

>be mostly silent player
>toxic player shits on team, doesn't get punished
>get to enjoy butthurt of pussy teammates who can't handle the banter
>toxic player shits on team, gets punished
>get to enjoy salt as toxic player whines about being unfairly treated
When will you faggots learn?

how do you become so involved with some inane shit that gives you no financial utility or net benefits other than in the game?

but again i play vidya so i guess i am not in a much better position either

>how do you become so involved with some inane shit that gives you no financial utility or net benefits other than in the game?
wHat
Are you talking about the moderators or the 'toxic players' or the policy makers or what

t. blizzbabby
just cuz you're an actual 8 yr. old doesn't mean everyone else is

everybody. nobody's getting paid for this shit.

youtu.be/qQWqcDpB224

Reminder to TK shitters.

>Video games are safe places guys, behave
>you're acting like a bunch of soft ass pussies

The disconnect is too strong you fucking idiot.

Anyway, I'd probably be categorized as a "toxic" player. I have no problem calling people out for sucking. I have no problem getting called out for sucking. Anyone who can't handled getting shit on over the internet doesn't deserve the internet. Any ban I've received for shitting on someone has been welcomed because it stops me from having to play some shit game invested with even shittier players; and allows me to spend more time playing enjoyable titles instead.

Are you a fucking retard?

Safe space =/= Private space

Learn the difference retard. It might save your life.

People know they suck, user. You're not helping anyone by yelling at someone that they suck. All you're accomplishing is making someone feel bad.

I’m calling people faggots erry day nigga,

Call me a bitch but when I talk shit I avoid 'faggot' and 'nigger' just because it's more trouble than it's worth with all this shit nowadayas
Quality bants beats shock tactics anyways

yes

The funniest shit is saying "ez" when you're the worst player on your winning team. Nothing makes people more pissed.

Private space enforcing rules designed to spare the feelings of the weak under the guise of....

Follow your own logic further than your nose and you might not seem like such a dumbass every time you say something.
If my progress/rank/etc is reliant on other people, I don't give a fuck how they feel if they're responsible for my loss. I don't play to waste my time. I don't play ranked games to have a weak approach to winning or losing. Play to win. If you're the weak link, you don't deserve pity. Save that shit for unranked game modes.

Other players love to bully me and I hate it. I just want a friend...

>fuck off to the concentration camp fast!
my sides, this fucking Ukrainian madman
the cherry on top of this is that he screenshotted and compiled everything so that others could have the joy of laughing at him

>I don't play to waste my time.

But people lose all the time because of you. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has a match in which they don't play optimally. People *do* feel shitty when others say they suck. No matter what you say, it's a mean thing to do. So why inflict that feeling on others?

tl;dr some fag keeps getting silenced in HotS and Overwatch for offensive chat, he insists he never said anything offensive and just called people noobs, and the staff come back with chat logs of him going on racist swear-filled tirades. This repeats several times.

>If my progress/rank/etc is reliant on other people, I don't give a fuck how they feel if they're responsible for my loss. I don't play to waste my time. I don't play ranked games to have a weak approach to winning or losing. Play to win. If you're the weak link, you don't deserve pity. Save that shit for unranked game modes.

If you don't want to be relying on strangers, play with friends, simple as that.

In the meantime, obey the rules like everyone else.

Lol i am the behind this screens and these are my conversations with the GMs. Sup bros.

thanks user

Because people don't deserve to get swept under the rug when they fuck up. Put it in the spotlight, and force a result. If they truly suck, then they should be shamed out of an environment that they aren't ready for. If they don't suck, then they'll strive to prove it.

You're taking this approach like everyone is so self-reflective and critical of the consequences of their actions; and their egos are paper-thin.
They aren't. Simple as that. And in a competitive environment, if you lack a spine and resolve; it's not up to the ones you're affecting to coddle you.

If they were that self-reflective, they wouldn't be fucking it up for everyone else that gets stuck with them; because they wouldn't put themselves in that situation to begin with.

Did you honestly think that made you sound cool, fatass?

thanks pal, this one is pretty good

Its not fake u stupid fuck. Its my screen. Im not the op tho.
im not ukrainian дoлбoёб ты and yea i compiled it for laughs and memories lol

Who cares if some fag gets his feelings hurt? Either git gud or toughen up

Stop treating every joke like an insult.

ITT: Angry idiots who never grew out of their teens who want to call people "niggers" all day

>WAAAAAA MUH FEEELIIIIINGSSS BIG DADDY LEFTIST CORPORATION BAN THAT MEAN MAN AND STEAL HIS MONEY!!!!

cant wait to see crybully communist insects hang

You're the product of the fall of dedicated servers; and in every sense of the word: a pussy.

>steal his money
hots is a free game

>people dont buy skins

youtu.be/zqmTyx6QbJc

You can also use private servers, if laxer regulation is what you want. They still exist, albeit they're harder to find.

Just don't go crying when you fail to uphold the terms of service you agreed to when you installed the game and you get punished for it.

>he spend actual money on cosmetic shit
rope's too good for you, find a pond and drown yourself

>implying i've ever bought a cosmetic in any video game

try an argument comrade

>defending a corporation's right to ban you from their private service if you fail to adhere to their code of conduct is now communism

You're a child who needs to learn to control his anger when playing video games.

he deserves to lose his money if he bought cosmetic shit

>toxic
If you genuinely use this word other than to deride the retards who use it, you need to get the hell off Cred Forums.

Toxic is nothing more than a synonym for "it hurts my feelings" without having to admit that you get sad by mean words over the internet.

What you say has an effect on others, user. I hope in time you learn that you don't actually need to be a dick to people.

oh look it's the corporate bootlicker who defends leftist censorship of speech like his life depends on it

who pays you? are we going to find out one day? are you a mod?

>if someone upsets me it's ok for companies to steal money

Refer to my first post. I could give a shit if I get banned. I'm not going to spare your feelings if you're holding back the team. Don't be a shitter, and everyone is happy.

>steal money
you bought pixels on your screen, you moron
you agreed to the eula before you do so

>it's digital so you dont own nothin' goy read my talmudic EULA

>until November 2019
Get fucked.

>play pickup basketball
>go 0/20 shooting
>miss a dozen layups
>get furious when someone shittalks you
>try to get them banned from the rec facility
The state of soyboys. Talking shit is an integral part of sports, even when it’s just house league or pickup games. You unathletic pussy faggots cry yourself to sleep when someone chirps you for falling off a cliff, or missing a bunch of shots fucking get over it stop tying to ruin our hobby. Soon enough there will be no voice or text chat at all in games because someone might get their feelings hurt

>"Toxic" player
>"Toxic" masculinity
>Waaah! Gamers are so evil!

I'm glad I don't play multiplayer games. Does the current generation lack testosterone or something? Serious question because they act like pussies. Can you not just mute someone you don't like hearing?

>corporate
>leftist

Nice oxymoron, retard. If you don't want to follow the code of conduct, simply don't agree to the terms of service, no one is forcing you to.

what do you want exactly? just take a screenshot of it and you can own the screenshot forever

they are literally selling nothing, what do you 'own'?

you think it's just a coincidence that testosterone levels in men are 30% of what they were 80 years ago?

>People know they suck
They actually don't.

Lol i dont give a fuck about OW silence. Can play ranked and enjoy the cries of noobs cause i dont switch my chars Hanzo/Torb

>sjw communists arent leftist
nice

>jews SEETHING the people have turned against them

Nice strawman faggot, literally nobody has ever suggested the government stop companies from banning players. It’s just a shitty practice

in what world would a corporation be leftist?

I'm just asking what it is that you want exactly.
Even with the amount of shit this guy has done, he still isn't banned. So he can enjoy all those skins he spent his money on.

it should be illegal to ban players for any speech unless it's literally illegal speech (bomb threats)

are you mentally ill? silicon valley you stupid nigger

I say ggwp even when it wasn't and they didn't.

What the fuck happened to the Blizzard fandom?

people get banned for talking shit in every nugame

videogamedunkey quit league of legends because of it

>What you say has an effect on others

That was literally the point of what I posted. The desired effect is "Stop being a fucking shitter."

No seriously what the FUCK happened?

soy

old gamers vs nu gamers.

nu gamers have poor social skills and have never played a tabletop game.

>in what world would a corporation be leftist?
the world with google and facebook in it

Btw gonna write another ticket for my main acc tomorrow on 20th, been 4 months. altho they wil probs insta close it. Faggots wont prove i was toxic before my last silence, only when the silence placed ... but that shouldnt fucking count lol dumb af.

U should write BG2EZ
Trust me im an expert

People are just trying to have fun playing a game, user. This isn't a job where money is involved.

They're creating an environment that is more pleasant to more players, therefore maximizing profits.

It's only a shitty practice for mouthbreathing minorities with the tamper of a toddler who get left behind, luckily, the free market also provides opportunities for them. They can play games with little to no moderation if that is what they wish for.

>are you mentally ill? silicon valley you stupid nigger

Silicon Valley is populated by politically correct venture capitalists, they're not communist in any shape or form.

Blizzard slowly destroyed their games by making them "accessible" until they unrecognized, watered down versions of their former selves. And the fandom fits that perfectly

> silicon valley you stupid nigger

thats how we know you are american

>toxic
When did people become so pussy online? If someone annoyed you by calling you a nigger you either called him a double nigger or muted him.

After you get a job you'll understand why adults don't want to deal with that shit in a game. I work two jobs, 6 days and nights a week, then when I finally get that little gap of time to relax with a game, it's filled with jobless virgins living out of mummy's pocket all talking shit in a manner which they couldn't in real life because they haven't got the charisma to deliver the lines.

I mute people who spam music. Those people are desperate for attention and I don't have an issue with them personally. But if you're a legitimate asshole, then I'll report you and bookmark your account so I can check back in a week for that sweet satisfaction of knowing I got you banned/suspended.

>political correctness is not left wing
yikes

facebook is literally infested with right wing fake news

2007-2008 is when it began. When normies began to flood the internet because they had it on their phones.

most of the time I just see silences, I've only seen permabans for people who been warned dozens of times to knock it off
what's the problem?

>they haven't got the charisma to deliver the lines.

vocaroo your funniest joke soyling

>the thirteen trolls of stupid (((you)))

As much as I hate whiny babbies who cry and moan "toxic" every single time, I also hate underaged faggots who just say "nigger" and "faggot" like unoriginal autists. If you're gonna throw bants, use some brain cells and cook up good shit and stop breathing with your mouth.

>whats the problem with censoring speech i personally dont like
idk comrade

their games are basically mobile games now
shitty gameplay, sustained by microtransactions, overwhelmingly popular with people who play nothing but casual shit, oh but it looks pretty

Political correctness is neither inherently left nor right way, it simply refers to the desire to control speech and opinions that are deemed undesirable through self-censorship.

Considering you're an infograph spamming nigger, I wouldn't expect you to understand though.

Games aren't meant to replace alcohol in your life.

Go be a loser someplace else.

Exactly the point. There's "fun" modes that don't involve a consequence of being terrible. Stay there, and no one will call you out for being complete shit. Decide to step into an environment where winning or losing matters, and you're going to get called out for being bad.

Competition isn't about fun. It's about winning. Fun is derived from winning in competition; not from participating. That's why you see second and third place getting emotional about losing. If simply participating was all it took, then no one would ever be upset about losing. Hundreds of Years of competition prove it.

Remember "the internet is serious business"? I feel like people saw that phrase and took it fucking literally.

>I also hate underaged faggots who just say "nigger" and "faggot" like unoriginal autists
>t. gay nigger

and it's overwhelmingly the jewish left that is causing massive PC censorship and other related problems in America.

right wing "political correctness" just means somebody is an honest Christian and doesnt want their nation to degenerate into Weimar 2.0

did world peace really get away with this?

>Political correctness is neither inherently left nor right way
I'd love to know a form of right wing political correctness

>omg its like literally infested with muh fake news russian propaganda
Are you that much of a drooling retard you can't tell the difference between a company and its customers? Can you even dress yourself?

What a pussy, learn to handle a bit of banter faggot
What would you do if the first baseman said you were garbage and couldn’t hit for shit after you took a walk? I bet you’d cry yourself to sleep. We need to keep soy out of games, at least they seem to be pretty confined to blizzard games for now

How can silences be a thing in a game where you can mute players who annoy you?

remember the good old days when no one gave a shit about being offensive?

its kinda sad that "white" amerimutts think they're the "superior race" but are so unintelligent that they make inferior races and people their center of attention.

lmao this is so true

how can anyone argue that "political correctness" is both a left and right wing problem?

Which early social media platform was more cancerous, Reddit or Digg?

I remember Digg going to shit and then infecting reddit with its normiecore bullshit.

Overwatch players don't know how to use the mute key. They will literally bitch about being harassing them and not mute them but instead demand that said player is banned and go to the forums and twitter to bitch to the devs about how toxic the game is and how it's ruining the experience for them

All because they don't want to push a single button. And it's not just the players that are massive pussies

Trump is White European and he's THE center of attention.

He understands you yids and he's taking you out.

242 years too many.

heroes of the storm chat isn't a platform for news, discussion, debate, politics, or anything else along those lines
it's meant for basic in-game communications regarding the game
I don't see the problem with silencing someone for calling people niggers and not using it for it's intended purpose (communications relevant to the game)
like if I were to start a blacked thread on Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Good quality banter
>I've seen better aim from a man with Parkinson's disease
little shit
>Nigger you shouldn't have hit me faggot

It's all about fun, user, hence why it's a game that doesn't have high stakes such as actual $$$ involved. Your argument makes sense if you were with a team gunning for tournament cash. Instead you're apparently playing with scrubs in "ranked" modes. There's no reason for hostility, because you chose your own fate.

Except in HotS you can get silenced simply for telling people in game to go take a mercenary camp, you spineless subhuman garbage.

>a chatbox where someone can write any words that come into their mind has an "intended purpose"

lmao what a brainlet

if you start your JIDF blacked threads I just hide and report them for public obscenity. text can not be considered a form of public obscenity and thus i dont give a fuck about some faggot telling me im a nigger.

if my soycount is high that day ill just mute them like im sure you do.

Do you take videogames seriously, dawg?
That's pretty gay dawg. Calm down it's just a game.

Kaplan is the very jew who ruined Everquest, WoW and Blizzard itself.

Never Forget.

I don't get fazed by faggot and or any derogatory term anymore
Shit like dingleberry or good quality insults really get to me

not funny
>I've seen better aim from a man with Parkinson's disease
funny
>Nigger you shouldn't have hit me faggot

it's true. the left cant meme.

A closeted atheist keeping up the pretense of believing in a religion, be it Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, because it is deemed to be the acceptable position to take in his environment is practicing a form of political correctness that would be mostly fall in the dominion of the right wing, at least, in the United State of Mutts.

Most of your politicians, for instance, will swear on their heads that they are Christians, all because it is the politically correct position to espouse in their situation.

"Political correctness" has simply lately been turned into a buzzword, but it really means much more than what most brainlets think it does.

>he's THE center of attention.
and what is Trump's center of attention? Chinks and spics.
dumb shitposter

>I just hide and report them for public obscenity
>text can not be considered a form of public obscenity
oh my sides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_obscenity_law#Obscene_texts

Really? Can you show me an example of this actually happening?
Or am I just going to see another support ticket filled with chatlog examples of "nigger" and "kike'?

>That one video between those 2 dudes who ever arguing in HoN
>Gets so bad that addresses get posted
>The guy actually killed the dude

>long and explicit child rape sexual fantasy scenes

oh yeah i see that every day in game chats lmao

No, I don't play any online multiplayer games where I need to use chat or playing an off meta character repeatedly is bannable.

>and have never played a tabletop game.

God every time I go to PAX East the difference between the video game area and Tabletop is like night and fucking day. Everyone at Tabletop is chill as hell and actually knows how to interact with other people

Good quality banter:
>You abandoned your team faster than a black dad does his child.

>Coming from Tigole himself

i just play chanka and talk about how "when communism wins, x" and it makes people sperg out
idk if thats toxic or anti-toxic but it sure is funny

which one causes problems in video games? oh it's the left wing version

you have to go back shitskin

I'm assuming toxic behavior refers to people getting triggered by teammates during competitive games, right? I'm sure delicate flowers find it easy to jump on anti-toxicity enforcement though. If you are one of the babies getting triggered over awful teammates in a competitive game, then it's up to you to learn how to be an effective team member rather than throwing a fit and making things worse. Maybe you could actually bring fair criticism back if you tried hard enough.

Holy shit what. That sounds hilarious.

>implying the length of the text matters
Yeah, go buy a billboard and then throw up "niggerkikes" on it, then see if a court of your peers would deem such a thing to be public obscenity.

>you have to go back shitskin
>implying
typical amerimutt response lmaoing @ urlife

Never forget Titan project failed because of him. Millions of dollars, hundreds of employees, years of development, and we dont even have alpha footage

>it's up to you to accept that your teammates are subhuman bottom feeders and enjoy carrying them

lmao, ideology of the cuckold

in america they would consider it vandalism, not obscenity

coon mad af

>"you have to go back shitskin"
>an American out of anyone calling someone else "shitskin"

>vandalism
>for writing words on something YOU own
no, it would be public obscenity

Good quality banter is dead and is depresses me seeing people here actually think that second example is fine

>oh it's the left wing version
i've literally never seen anyone causing problems in game about anything left wing but the EPIK TROLLERS with names about trump, autism and niggers seem to cause nothing but trouble
sure that's anecdotal but im gonna have to see some evidence of left wingers being toxic in matches before i believe that

>Go into game
>YO I'M MLG PRO DAWG. YOU'RE GONNA GET FISTED THIS ROUND DAWG
> continue like this the entire round and shit on anyone that has a problem
>mfw I win every game because I have fun regardless of the outcome
>mfw angry virgins take me seriously and get mad if I win or lose regardless
Taking videogames seriously is for fags, dawg.

clean your gas chamber subhuman

>faggot gets SILENCED FOR 2 YEARS
>mfw the riot kikes would fuckin perm ban his ass and tell him to go fuck himself
>hes still complaining
son you fuckin stupid ass bitch

Good quality banter
>I'll tickle your nose hair with my fucking shoe

>reddit spacing
>bitching about atheists having to pretend to not be retarded
>calling PC a buzzword

>le failed leftypol meme

show me the court case and ill believe it comrade

stay mad freedom of speech is your undoing, kike

still SEETHING about hillary losing lel

kek

the cleansing is near

>makes a somewhat official appeal
>alternates with either full lowercase or full caps in messages

People are always looking for a reason to ignore or dismiss what you say, why give them the easiest reason to do that by typing like a screaming 13 year old?
And in a fucking ticket system, where it's entirely up to them whether they bother clicking unmute or not? People who are working their paying jobs, in an environment that has set rules on how to deal with belligerent little shits?
Use your fucking head

i like talking shit when im doing badly, i get to laugh about how upset people are getting over literally nothing and they get the satisfaction of being right

>Unironically saying reddit spacing
How to spot the post-2012 boys

Stop playing pubs then if you hate it so much. And learn the definition of team. There are other games out there catered for 1v1, as well as groups formed to play above casual skill.

It’s not a job application, it’s about a video game. You people need to stop taking video games so seriously

he's a massive hypocrite and an utter retard
he's the reason the fov is locked so low

i'm not even american, i've just never seen left wingers causing problems besides out of game forums
still tho nice how you cant or wont back it up so i guess my experience matches yours and you don't wanna admit it

>LITERALLY proving my point

>Person who is silenced
>Dies
>Starts pinging aggressively over and over

>opiode suicide candidate
>speaking

one day you're going to have to listen to me shriek my head off about "NIGGERS AND KIKES WHITE POWER 1488" by law, and there's not going to be a mute button because that was deemed as censorious by the Supreme Court.

The future is bright. The future is White.

Comrade.

>multiple replies in a post
>you reply to it without giving me the indication to which post is yours

you are the autist here user. everyone is laughing at you.

Cred Forums needs to learn a couple things, english and banter

>loooool just play a different game
Nah why don’t you learn to handle a bit of banter

leftists advocate for stealing money because they're upset. this is the definition of a problem.

I smoked weed once or twice in my adolescence but I'm clean as a whistle nowadays. Stay mad yid.

>"t-the left c-can't meme ... it's not funny you guys!"

Whatever you say, Daqu'an O'Martinez.

>CEO on Hon gets focused in a game
>Starts trashing talking and calling the enemy faggots and niggers

Normally when approaching a stranger on a matter that has actual consequence you'd like not to seem like a retard who can't manage even the basic shit. Would that kind of person really be able to follow community guidelines?

>yfw the only people who ever posted the failed 56% meme outside of subnautica threads were leftypol raiders

SEETHING

FUMING

BESIDE YOURSELF IN RAGE

>meme mocking mixed race people
>left wing
lol retard

youtube.com/watch?v=2D6qR2QvVTI
Is this the video?

>mutt meme

yes but in a ironic way like
"you doshebagge, i a pee in youre wife boob so your baby drink my pisss hahahhaha!"

I go on comp and lose on purpose to piss off tryhards.

Trump is a shitty president though. The entire world thinks this.

oh shit you're the guy from that siege thread this time last night aren't you?
your money wasn't stolen, you broke the terms of use and deserve everything you got
le kek shadilay xDD

>say amerimutts make inferior races their center of attention
>amerimutt does the exact same while disagreeing by giving multiple (yous) to a suppossed "shitskin"
>not autistic

adult swim has a had edgier shit well before WP, I don't really see what you're amazed about

Ding dong bennu

>he thinks its from the left

You guys are literally both trolling each other with opinions you don't believe in and think you're making the other mad when you're really not. What's the fucking point?

>muh safe space bants
I can do that too. I have no idea what your banter even is. I was calling out teammates who rage and throw the game, is that you?

t. angry zambo

Stop taking video games so seriously

Millenials can't handle bants.

>when the schizophrenia hits

>ggez
>ur mum is gg m8
>FUCK YOU
every time

Areyou French? That looks like something a frog fucker would say.

desu both options were shit and the fact that a dipshit like him is president is an indictment of america's useless political system more than anything

>It is true that I have written some heinous things to other players
>I really haven't written anything appalling
Is this guy a retard?

>trollface as "wacky" player
aside from that this is on point

>frog fucker
no i'm not "kekistani"

Story?

Intentionally throwing a game is banter, only soyboys get upset over losing a video game

the story is right there in the image

Ye average sociopath Eve players doing what they do i assume

he's russian, he really should stick to dota 2 or something

This, to be honest. I don't get offended, and mute shit talking children, but the fact that I have to do that just to be able to enjoy my matches is fucking disgusting, so you bet I'll report your fucking ass for making me have to go out of my way to acknowledge your shitty existence.

the only thing more pathetic than the underage cucks who get triggered by trash talk are the retards who try to rebrand their moronic venting as "banter."

omg this hurts to watch the downfall of a man

But I work and I roll with griefers and trolls. They're part of multiplayer games whether you like it or not, may as well enjoy it in a way and have some fun with them. In a way they help break the monotony of the same game time after time.
>wasting time to stalk someone instead of playing video games
That's even sadder, especially if it's a company renowned for not doling out punishments. Then you'd be wasting your time and you're unsatisfied. Even shitposting on Cred Forums is a better hobby.

TBQH, as long as you aren't feeding or throwing, you shouldn't get any punishment.

it's kinda weird like, how people confuse "i dont want to listen to your autistic sperging" with "oh my GOD i am SO UPSET about your autistic sperging!"
i just votekick anyone the moment they start and if it doesn't pass i teamkill them.
if you cant beat them, join them and do it better

>rebrand

I'm inclined to agree, but I think that if you get a lot of reports for bad chat behavior they should just auto-block chat for you at the beginning of a game and let the other players decide if they want to unblock your messages on an individual basis.

I wish I could do this in OW. I'm stuck just picking mercy and deliberately watching them die and tagging where they died so they can see it on their cam kill screen.

>no voice or text chat at all
Can't come soon enough. Listening to retards isn't enjoyable.

>t. triggered by banter

The easiest way to cut down on "toxicity" for devs is simply to have no form of communication with the enemy team. I cant think of a single time it improved the game just petty insults. But no really if you have an issue with people saying stupid shit there is a mute function and no keepin on hearing for calls and what not is not an excuse for not doing it because if the guy is being truly toxic and BM odds are hes not giving useful calls.

Not talking about video games but trying not to appear as an incompetent retard.

honestly this is one of those things where the problem did need to be addressed but the solutions have been so disastrously executed every single time that the old system of semi-organized chaos is actually better.

>Calling someone a nigger repeatedly
>Banter

I can read passages of mein kampfe to South Americans in Dota 2 and I won't get any punishment.

I don't know what the fuck you people are doing in your games.

faggots on Cred Forums nowadays think they're entitled to force other people into listening them go full retard and whine like bitches.

it used to be the case that people here mocked faggots like that on Garry's Mod and laughed as they whined about admin abuse. now they're the exact same underage dipshits that get triggered by everyone else.

>Game has a disable chat function
>I play 5x better with it off

>get mad you aren't winning your video game
>swear in allchat
>It's banter guys! I'm like david letterman of video games!!

>getting triggered by the word nigger in 2k18

I love this every time
ha ha ha, what a fag

They can say it, it's a basketball game

Why can't my game experience cater to a sociopath and a narcissist like me? Not my fault other people are weak.

soy

>y-you’re not funny
>p-please stop being mean to me
Lol man up

>im fine with far left megacorporations socially engineering the youth to be a docile and complicit offendatron in line with their goals for a new world order

you will be punished for you sedition

>stop making me feel bad!

Are there any games that just make you uncontrollably angry when someone does something stupid or throws?
Rocket league for me I don't know why but it always makes me angry

>toxic soylent
wat
the soy people are the ones that would like you getting banned for saying mean things

It's not really that weird when you realize that they're the ones sperging and getting butthurt because now they're being punished for it

Seriously, it's not hard to just play the fucking game like a normal person.

Good. You're doing everyone a service.

>13 year olds saying random shit then acting like others are triggered

>far left
>Encouraging people to not ruin TEAM games is a marxist ploy

Up your meds buddy.

>far left
>megacorporations

I know this board is politically illeterate as fuck, but wew this is just kys levels of retardation.

>yes we need to censor those that disagree with our superior worldview

communist will win comrade

I am fully on board with companies banning people from their private services for being way out of line, because that's how it's always worked everywhere else in reality forever and it's funny when shut-in faggots don't know that and actually expect people to just accept their behavior as if they think everywhere else is just like Cred Forums.

With that said, a lot of people would still be better off by just growing a thicker skin.

imagine my shock when i'm not sure how this is meant to trigger me when im literally -9, -10 on the political compass

It clearly bothered you enough to make you post in this thread about it

>far left megacorporations
so this is the right's fabled political expertise...

Eh?
I dunno. Who cares about shit like "toxic", it's a meaningless buzzword.

you're right to be afraid

Real-life public establishments (such as inns) are only legally allowed to kick you out if there's risk of physical confrontation or damage to property. There's a lot of scope for owners to remove with this law.

However, what is the risk of physical confrontation or damage to a company that hosts services where users interact over the internet? Precisely zero.

>wah wah why they fuck are you tattling and getting me banned wahhhhh wahhh where am I gonna play my b ball now ;;__;;

did that image trigger you? it must've triggered you since you responded to me, soyboy.

>be mostly silent player
>teammates brand you as toxic and unwilling to cooperate
>get reported and banned

You know how churches do that prayer shit? Sometimes you get a baby that cant help crying for some reason, but the mom kindly takes the kid out so they don't disrupt everyone else. It's unfortunate that the baby was censored from speaking his world views, but it helps.

It's more like kids having grown up without fathers and not having taught how to behave themselves so a fucking game company has to do it. There's no looming threat, it's already here.

literally who the fuck is supposed to be triggered by this

did he just say four random things for effect??? is this some meta commentary I'm missing?

The left isn't just communism.

>being this butthurt that other people aren't interested in seeing you spam "nigger" 50 times in chat every time you die in-game

The issue isnt banning people who wont shut the fuck up its some companies have implmented such draconian measures as to make something as pinging to many times bannable.

This.

I keep it on in team games in case they say useful things, but I just mute them whenever they start throwing Cred Forums insults to their own team. It sucks because they are essentially lowering the chance of winning by making everyone ignore them.

But somehow they recompile this in their heads as something actually 'positive'. Nine times out of ten they aren't even any good.

>google
>twitter
>not super far left

I replied to your post not your image though

actually real life establishments are allowed to kick you out for whatever the fuck they want and they don't even have to give you a reason. on account of being private businesses.

What is toxicity?

wow the left makes retarded posts like this and then wonders why it's losing the culture war

This is how everyone talked as soon as a game started in broodwar, warcraft 3, etc. Why isn't this allowed anymore?

>are only legally allowed to kick you out if there's risk of physical confrontation or damage to property
just false, they can remove you for any reason that isn't a legally protected status
being a person who shouts nigger isn't a legally protected status

the idea of megacorporations are the antithesis of left wing ideology. they're left wing from an american point of view but american left is still center right at absolute worst

Real life doesn't have a mute function. If you're talking about older games, they had very little to no Big Brother censorship because, guess what, there's a fucking mute function. I could say whatever the fuck I wanted in any online game just 10 years ago.

I thought the right was panicking over losing the culture war and about how america is going to be less than 50% white by 2020 or whatever?

are you winning or losing? it can't be both.

>actually real life establishments are allowed to kick you out for whatever the fuck they want and they don't even have to give you a reason
oh really

EL MEMES...

Completely missed the point, that happens all the time, if you keep throwing up bricks people are going talk shit, I’ve never heard of someone getting banned from a gym for banter. Yet beta males who play shit like overwatch can’t handle that, complete pussies who have no hope of succeeding in the real world

I'm on Cred Forums what the fuck do you think?

And they just won their court case, I thought you 'people' were knowledgeable about politics.

>healslut
>too submissive to call someone out on their autism before promptly muting them
this is sad. what's the angry neckbeard/kid/third worlder gonna do to you? call you a fag? let them know how "toxic" they are and fucking mute them. maybe they'll stop being literal trash and learn to socialize properly. Or they'll just keep on walking living doormats like yourself.

i think that you're a soyboy

>I could say whatever the fuck I wanted in any online game just 10 years ago.
No you couldn't. If you were playing on a private server, you were likely to get banned. In the WC3 days certain games had votekick functionality and you could get your ass canned if you acted like a retard.

You have literally no understanding of what a far left inclination is.

Suggesting that a fucking privately owned megacorp is leftist, let alone FAR left, just because they position themselves publicly as politically correct, is the epitome of Cred Forums's political alienation.

Because games are being pussified and faggoted up with sjw shit. Like look back at the old school games, lol, they were all badass and shit. No srs, they really were. Look at modern stuff. It's all gay tranny shit.

Even volvo started doing gay shit to fight MUH toxicity in dota. Thx to the kikes. Reddit is breeding grounds for the blizzdrone faggots btw.

I wish people were more hostile online desu.

>if teammates suck, it makes sense to make them play worse and communicate less

I bet you are the same type of subhuman who makes threads about how unfair match making is.

>walk into store
>find what I want to buy and bring it to the cashier
>there's a big line and only one cashier, shitty
>clear my throat and shout: "hey, how about your stupid nigger boss gets some more of you dumb faggots to work the register so I can actually get on with my day? holy fuck. you're fucking useless."
>store owner shows up, says he doesn't tolerate abuse to his staff and asks you to leave
>"um, WHAT? excuse me, asshole, I have FREE. SPEECH. that means you can't tell me what to do. Now get your kike ass on the phone and bring some more staff to the front because this one whore you've got doesn't know how to do her job, fucking hell."
>owner tells you this is private property and you're banned, so you are now trespassing
>flags down some cops who heard your screeching and they escort you out
>"OPPRESSION!!!! FREE SPEECH!!! THIS ISN'T ALLOWED, GET YOUR NIGGER HANDS OFF ME!!!! FREE SPEECH!!"

So what you're saying is, you should be allowed to enter any privately owned space (including a virtual space like a private game server) and behave just like this with zero consequences and the owners shouldn't be allowed to do anything to you, least of all removing you from their space.

You don't think people should own property? Are you communist?

I feel like the people who talk about private server multiplayer as though it was the wild west are the kind of scum who spent all their time on modded 32 player clan servers with no regulars and rampant foreigners and hackers

>Are you communist?
i am, comrade

hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/23189/How-to-effectively-legally-remove-a-guest

Read up commies.

Under what circumstances can I remove a guest?
“You need certain rules to evict a guest. You can’t just arbitrarily evict them,” said Joe McInerney, president and CEO of consultancy McInerney Hospitality International and former head of the American Hotel & Lodging Association.

Stephen Barth, professor of hospitality law, University of Houston, and founder of HospitalityLawyer.com, cited four reasons:

>if the guest does not pay or lacks the ability to pay;
>if the guest overstays beyond the dates specified in the reservation contract (although this can be state-specific);
>if the guest is drunk, disorderly or otherwise creates risk of harm to employees or other guests; and/or
>if the guest is violating the law.

NONE of those apply to talking shit in a video game

>inb4 numale soyboys unironically say that reading the word "nigger" when they feed their estrogen-addled asses off is a "significant risk of harm"

Because getting votekicked from a private server is totally the same thing as being muted or banned from the game entirely by an automated report-o-tron.

The threshold for what gets you kicked is competely different now. Obviously spamming niggerniggerniggerniggernigger would get you banned from any server, but today if you hit a nice shot then said “get rekt faggot” in chat you’d get banned. Compete false equivalency

>when the White ethnostates hit

one day you're going to realize zizek is actually a brainlet

Yeah, so that's why the CEOs of google basically repeated James Damore's points when someone asked them about gender differences and participation?

They have a public face they have to keep up, but sometimes it slips. Over 50 percent of people polled agreed that Damore shouldn't have been fired. If it were far left you wouldn't get any of this.

that guy is talking about what he thinks the policies should be in the hotel industry, not anything to do with the law. that being said I don't think kicking someone out of an establishment is analogous to kicking someone out of a video game server.

> implying I don't blatantly talk shit and call them a fag the entire time
> implying I don't tell the other players that if we lose it's his fault
You're protecting. Video games are for fun and I have fun killing autists' fun

Good I want ASSFAGGOTS to be ruined

you're a fag, but so is anyone who bitches about you or replies to you instead of just muting you and moving on.

>subverting social institutions to weaken political opposition and create a power vacuum to further your own goals
>not the textbook leftist MO
This "left = communist" meme really needs to go.

>be my own self
>playing mememobas
>teammates deliberately loses the game, feeds, afks, the usual thing
>call him a gigantic faggot
>14 days Autoban because chatlog contained the word faggot and that's unforgivable
>doesn't matter that people are one literal button press away from deleting my ability to communicate with them
When you, as a company, teach your players to be whiny reporting snitching fucks, there's no point to the mute function, like why even add it if you don't want people to use it.
Also no, words on the internet shouldn't be punished, specially when you have a function designed to perfectly prevent that issue.

so how does the far left element have such sway in the company? something is amiss when Damore is still fired when the CEO agrees and the majority of the company agrees

> professor of hospitality law,
oh shit
I didn't realize that an overwatch server was a hotel

It isn't just assfaggots tho

Or in Overwatch's case, playing Widowmaker nonstop.

But user. It's fun.

I don't care

I have been calling people niggers and kikes, calling latin americans subhuman monkeys before I kick them from group, calling bad players fucking retards for the past 3 months in both WoW and HotS, but I still haven't been silenced in either game. My fucking WoW character's name is literally a porn fetish about dicks. I don't know why but I can't seem to get penalized for anything.

Pussy, Nobody cares if it makes you sad learn to deal with it like an adult. Not everyone in the world is nice, trying to force that in online games is just going to cripple the experience for everyone. And no I don’t care about my rank in any game, that’s completely out of left field

you misread the article

not an argument

>when no one points out that I'm doing something wrong I don't realize I'm doing something wrong so that means i got gud

did you reply to the right post?

Think u are lying mate. Btw in wow if u get silenced u cant even use mailbox between toons lol... WHAT TE FUCK?????????

>Kid missbehaves
>Makes the party absolutely miserable for everyone
>Parents tell you "he already know he's doing bad we don't need to punish him"
>You on the other hand, you called him things... You deserve to be at least killed.

That's good and fine, but just don't be surprised when the company who owns the place you're shitting up responds to your behavior with a ban.

If you buy the game and go in expecting a finite amount of play time because you want to curse at other players and know you're going to eventually be banned for it, then more power to you.

But user. Dawg. Fun.

this completely btfos the soyboy argument actually, wtf im right wing now

I'm not lying user, I swear to god. i have nothing to gain from lying to you fucking cucks.

Of course it's an argument, it's not like it's illegal to kick someone from a video game server or ban them. Hospitality laws do not apply to video game servers. You'd have to be a fucking retard (which I suspect you are) to believe that they do.

Remember when lol had the worst community?
WELL SHIT, overwatch has become the worst community by far because there are so many non gamers in overwatch and unfortunately there are gamers who actually play overwatch...
I hate to even say that I bought the game. I played the beta and I kinda liked it and i thought the game would get better... well it didn't it only got worse. I didn't even play for a week after release. This game doesn't even come close to TF2

?
Did you?

>kids at party are playing some dumb party game
>one of the little kids does a bad job and his team loses
>another little kid hasn't developed mentally enough to handle this so he starts screaming at the kid who messed up
>both kids are crying
>the party is ruined for the rest of the kids who wanted to keep having fun

>Ontario
what a bunch of fags

This is still a new frontier to the courts.

When Damore's case vs Google as well as Milo/Stone's case vs Twitter have set precedent, we will move to attack you.

dont you see? anything that he doesn't like you saying isn't an argument. that way he can win without needing to be intelligent or have good points or know anything about the topic

>people on Cred Forums getting salty over being put in the time-out corner after they were nasty to someone

Jesus christ how old are you, twelve?
You're welcome to be a cunt online, but at least own your actions like a man and don't be surprised when you get hit with the ban hammer.

we're also talking about a game that allows you to mute someone within literal seconds

gee its almost as if this whole thing is just a media spectacle cooked up to piss off brainlets.

>Cops can't unbeat you and cops can't unrape you.
Maybe you shouldn't be doing shit that gets you in trouble with the cops, dipshit.

brainlet

>h-he d-d-doesn't know anything!!!
>that means (((we))) can steal money from gamers when we match them with bad players on purpose and they get frustrated!

what is this called? psychosocial manipulation?

So?

>When Damore's case vs Google as well as Milo/Stone's case vs Twitter have set precedent, we will move to attack you.
Those are completely separate issues. Damore's case has California law on his side and has nothing to do with electronic communications at all, Milo/Stone vs Twitter has nothing to do with in-game communications.
Just fuck off back to Cred Forums

*jewish panic intensifies*

NO, I SHOULD GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT! FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH! STOP OPPRESSING MY RIGHTS!

Now that is literally not an argument.

Why can’t we just have fun competitive banter between teams? Why must that be lumped in the same category as people who spam nigger and tell epople to kill themselves?

I tend to just shut up unless someones being a total cunt.

If I say something mean and uncalled for I feel really really bad about it later and wish I could apologize.

Sometimes you forget you're talking to real humans

T. sensitive person

that's the logistical nut the industry has been trying (and failing) to crack

Neither was your post.
"Setting precedent" in these cases will have far, FAR reaching consequences- especially for those applying semitic censorship in online video games.

epik post bro xDDD

Everyone keeps saying banter like it's a get of jail free card. Fights are started for less, I doubt getting sweaty in the gym with bro-bantz is going to have the same feel as unreasonable nagging strangers do online. I think everyone is imagining their own unique scenario for this including myself, I don't think Cred Forums is that competitive as a whole so it's probably in the context of more casual stuff like gta, gmod or MMOs where you get banned for saying "faggot" alone. Sure whatever, you guys deal with your hardass admins. But competitive games have a problem with pussies who cant handle even the thought of losing for 5 minutes in a 50 minute game where 1 side has to win over the other in the end. Then they spiral out of control insulting teammates, playing like ass, or even throwing. Toxic as it's called, this is actually a problem for the bantz faggots too as you're not going to be allowed to play for fun with these guys who will go irate if you pick a tactic that isn't meta.

I legitimately look forward to the first time some greasy incel tries to sue blizzard because he got banned for calling everyone on the server a subhuman kike.

>mommy he said nigger this is the equivalent of being stabbed

Urbanism is a mental illness

I can't possible see how they would, can you explain?
Particularly with respect to Damore's case as that has nothing at all to do with ToS of electronic communications.

They’re doing a terrible job of it, I honestly side with the nigger spammers over what they’re doing in blizzard’s games

>still clinging to "MUH TOS" like it actually means anything at all

100% jewish

Nothing but a bunch of bitches in online gaming,
I've been reported for just saying things like "your mom" very juvenile response but nothing harassing about it.
Fuck these little snowflakes who take everything so damn personal.

>the terms which a person agrees with to do business don't matter
bet you cry when you get kicked out of a store for not wearing a shirt or shoes
>everything I don't like is jewish
you would say that, you reptilian fuck

Did he post this himself?

>Judge: "So why did you steal this autistic man's money?"
>jew: "Oy, he said 'kike' can you imagine the shoah?"
>Judge: "You must now pay this poor autistic man who cannot control his behavior due to mental illness 10 million dollars in reparations"

This would clean up the western games industry so fucking good too, all nugame developers like blizzard and riot gone forever.

>public nudity is the same as saying some words over the internet when you've already paid for your product

You can, but really you're describing a problem with Blizzard. So the next step is to ask yourself: Do I want to participate in a service run by people who are going to ban me for breathing? The answer is probably no. The solution is to play a better game, which is a lot of them.

Calling people niggers and screaming that they're completely useless, terrible players isn't "fun competitive banter" though. It's a phenomenally butthurt autist trying to vent his rage. If you invite someone into your home and they start acting like that, why would you just let them keep doing it instead of kicking them the fuck out? That would make you beyond beta. It's your house, fucker, they don't get to run their mouth like that in your house.

Just because it’s in the TOS doesn’t mean it’s legal. If they slide “by signing this you agree to give blizzard corp your firstborn son” it isn’t actually legally binding

Because most big companies want all of their player interactions to be controlled (so it doesn't stain their public image) rather than free-form, unless they've all but shut down the game. They would rather have legitimate parts of their playerbase suffer in silence rather than talking shit with another person talking shit, because not everyone gets along (at first). It's weird but after talking shit at someone, if we're forced to play together it slowly turns into actual banter sometimes. Even made a few friends that way. All in all companies are autistic.

t. soylent puss

I never understood being mean to people. Sure it can get frustrating when your team mate is doing something annoying, but chances are they don't know any better. Take the opportunity to teach them about the game.

Like, about a week or so ago someone in Monster Hunter World was using Dual Blade and when I was trying to tranquilize a trapped monster and he kept stun locking me with Demon Flurry. I sent him a message about it and he was very understanding.

tl;dr Teach players what they're doing wrong, but be polite.

>paid for product
>that is worthless without the accompanying service
your next trick: call Ford jewish for not giving you free gasoline

completely right! anything illegal about denying someone service for calling people kikes on your video game server?

>Calling people niggers and screaming that they're completely useless, terrible players isn't "fun competitive banter" though.

why dont low T numales understand that those who actually had a father figure enjoy banter? and that they dont speak for anyone but their own sorry, cuckolded selves?

And there it is
>B-BUT I PAID SIXTY JEWBUCKS FOR IT, THAT MEANS I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LOG ON AND CALL A HUNDRED PEOPLE NIGGERS EVERY DAY

Extremely, I talk to myself a lot but I don't bitch in chat or over voice because it only makes people play worse. I tell them what's wrong with what they are doing and how they can improve. 100 times better than telling them that they are fucking retards and should just delete the game. I once had a guy tell someone ''I hope your mom gets cancer''. The guy he told that to immediately started feeding and the game was ruined. If you talk to people like civilised person, you'll get better reactions from them and they are more likely to listen.

Nothing personal about being reported :^)

why you heff to be so asspained

You're a good guy

>hehe goyim you just paid to look at the login screen, not the online gameplay that was advertised

you're going to get fucked in court

why cant you just accept that people might say words that hurt your feelings? oh no!

didnt your father ever let you know that words dont actually hurt you?

the UK one won the case, not the american one

>own your actions
>on Cred Forums of all places
are you deathly autistic?

>you're going to get fucked in court
Blizzard has been banning people from games for a very long time now, and I don't think anyone has successfully petitioned a court to be unbanned.
For some reason, I don't feel like that's going to change from an anonymous poster calling everything and everyone Jews on Cred Forums.

you're right im just terrible
i should be a real man and eat up everything american media tells me about donald trump so that i can ignore the fact that he's a completely ineffective leader

>tfw can't play OW without muting everyone
Don't feel like hearing soy screeches every few seconds. Thing is I can't recall it being so terrible at launch.

I drink soy on a daily basis. Does that make me a soyboy? jw

>petitioned a court to be unbanned
it's going to be class action. people just seem to fall for the "oh yeah i guess i was being mean i dont need free speech after all" line.

>team shits the bed
>autistic screeching of annoying dumb faggot ensues
>"It's just banter! What are you, a nigger??"

I'm glad you fags are getting blasted, the less retards screeching into the mics the better.

He isn't, but claiming that some salty tantrum is worthy of being called """bants""" certainly is.

i only play csgo so

Completely agree with this, overwatch is fun for a couple games every now and again, but the people who play overwatch have the most soy voices imaginable. I can almost taste the soylent coming through their mic

>Cred Forums users advocate being a dick for no particular reason, somehow turns it into a rant about test, soy, masculinity

Gee what a surprise.

Didn't your father ever teach you to take responsibility for your actions? if your father skipped out on you, didn't lewd doujins at least teach you instead?

You're welcome to say whatever you want, but expect consequences when you do. You're asking everyone you fly off the handle at to just sit there and take it, but you know who does that? Beaten housewives and spineless beta males.

Having a temper tantrum when things don't go your way is what literal human babies do. Decent parents discipline this out of their children as they grow, but it looks like yours didn't.

you're so mad when people call you out for being a faggot soyboy in-game lel

people can naturally tell when somebody is homosexual. just accept it and mute, booty boy.

did justinas make this to try and make himself look good or boast about getting banned or what? what is his end game here

Got banned from a SJW Salmon Run Server for calling a female admin a cunt. This was after she abused her power and took my role away. So I guess I am a toxic player.

Here's a link to the serb

discord.gg/d7BCWTP

Already quarantined with other third-worlders then.

Free speech is not protected under law on someone else's lawn. A video game server is not a public forum of discourse. Something like Twitter could be considered such, which is why that case is happening.

>words
>actions

why is the left so, SO fucking dumb? like i'm sure in the near future leftism is going to be classified as a severe mental illness

if what you're implying that a faggot getting salty and rages on mic calls it banter, then you're right

Hillary is a bad option, she'd would've let trans-shit literally in the military mooching off of them for them medication

>playing a Blizzard game
there's where you went wrong user

>Having a temper tantrum when things don't go your way is what literal human babies do
But having civility makes you a numale soyboy cuck etc. etc. You need to be alpha and say "nigger" and "faggot".

answer here

inquisitr.com/opinion/4307907/supreme-court-makes-social-media-is-a-constitutional-right-new-twitter-and-facebook-precedent/

>While previously it would seem that Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snap Chat were the private property of their owners, now they have been declared “the modern public square” by the Supreme Court. A public square is by nature not private property. Thus, legally speaking, perhaps neither Facebook nor Twitter has the right to ban Americans from their services, though that may be up for the courts to decide as this new body of law is interpreted.

In-game chats are no different from social media- they are a form of it.

What did the Democratic jewish SCOTUS mean by this? Didn't you get her on board with the "Right to Censor" NWO agenda quick enough?

you certainly werent complaining with my massive cock up your ass last night lol

>participate in someone's private service and act like a cunt
>they kick you out of the private service
>come on Cred Forums and complain
>people make fun of you for being a retard
>"n-no, you're all just s-soyboys, I'm the real winner here, sh-shut up"

Okay

ty, so the answer as always is autism

>people make fun of you
majority of the thread disagrees with you, lefturd

I fucking love /vpol/ never change

What does any of this have to do with politics
Are you retarded

>Hillary is a bad option
correct. two bad options is still two bad options though. you shouldn't be praising trump as though he's good, you should be cursing the system that gave you two fuckwits and ask which one was less of a fuckwit

thinking words are actions is a prime indicator that somebody is a leftist numale indoctrinated hillary drone

Why are you so desperate to bring politics into this? Is being a dick online a right-wing thing now?

Wow, this is really sad.

I specifically mentioned Twitter.
An Overwatch server is not a "public square." It is not a place of public discourse.
People do not go on Overwatch chat to discuss politics or news. It is not designed, designated or otherwise signified to be a 'public square."

>Dumb faggot gets banned for being a dumb faggot
>comes to Cred Forums to complain like a dumb faggot
>shocked that his fellow Cred Forumsirgins are calling him a dumb faggot
neck yourself

>People do not go on Overwatch chat to discuss politics or news.

Yes they do, I was talking to a guy the other day about politics in our country lmfao.

bro im the toxicest

>majority
Come on, don't you even have the self awareness to see how obvious your posting style is?

>REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! STOP BANNING ME!!! OPPRESSION!! SOY!!!!!!!

Isn't your tumblr blog in need of an update, or something?

So politeness is a political alignment now?

>banning trans-shit in military with the help of army generals
>bad thing
that alone is what makes Trump the better option

why is it that when bolshevists lose the argument,, they try to appeal to the majority? even when the majority is against them?

I'll be glad when you "people" are crushed out of existence like the worms you are.

I don’t think he’s a dumb faggot

>both options shit
>b-but this one is the better option!!!!!!!
still shit, who cares

>who cares
appearantly you, since you're sperging about it on Cred Forums

But wanting to take power away from private ownership is a communist/socialist ideal.

Everyone who thinks Blizzard shouldn't be able to ban for any reason they want is expressing very socialist ideas. Very high chance they are part of the transgender socialist movement, probably leftists.

Guy in OP pic is a retard.
It's far far more insulting to ask someone if they have ever played the game before, and it's unbannable.

Two people alone do not designate any sort of communications service as a place of public discourse.
The public at large does not consider Overwatch to be a place to discuss such things, news outlets do not post articles or news there, Blizzard does not advertise the service as being a place for public discourse (I don't think they even advertise the fact that the game has a chat), and people in general do not use the platform in that manner.
I'm sorry that this hurts your precious feeling so much, but it's Blizzard's service for game-related communications, and "nigger" is not a game-related communication.

because you're also a dumb faggot

>eat up everything american media tells me
>implies media supports trump
this has got to be bait

You are correct.
"Toxicity" is a buzzword used by faggots who can't handle the bantz

>Everyone who thinks Blizzard shouldn't be able to ban for any reason they want is expressing very socialist ideas

LMAO

no u

>Posting an odd numbered amount of words in your post
You don't fool me

>heh if two people post to each other via their statuses it's not really public as SCOTUS defined it

just admit it: you're panicking

Can you at least learn English before you attempt trolling?

>I don't play to waste time
Unless you are being payed, that is the literal reason you play.

Everyone take note of this post.

They're among us. Remember.

*on facebook

The term "toxic" and other derivatives are used only in an effort to be as divisive as possible, and here are you guys bickering. All of Cred Forums actually. Well done to us.

If you get upset at video games that you start cursing out other players then you are the soy.

Your argument is non-existent, you're desperately trying to turn in-game chat into the equivalent of Twitter, I'd say you're the one panicking.
I constantly shittalk and get silenced, but I'm not a fucking pussy about it like you are

If you go crying to the admins because someone said something mean to you, you’re soy

>calling people niggers in a video game is a basic utility
huh, really makes you think

>There are people in this thread who get so mad at videogames they have to take it out on random people
You might actually need mental help if you get so ass ravaged you can't control yourself when communicating with other people, its even doubly sad because you need the safety of a computer screen to do it, none of you people would actually start shit in a real world scenario.

it's social media by definition. deal with it.

>words i dont like arent free speech they're HATE speech

comrade

>being a corporate cocksucker
It's well within their rights, but it should be encouraged

>slav subhuman trying to define himself as a person
you should have been gassed

If you play these faggy ass games in the first place then you're soy.

>Only have handful of hacks working on OW cashgrab still and all they do is ban people inbetween recoloring skins to release
>No content, no core audience, nobody plays your game anymore but you already got paid so who cares
>time to shit out another thoughtless expansion for the WoW lifers to pay for
justblizzardthings

Let's be honest, though.
Everyone who actually plays Blizzard games deserves to be banned anyway.

>see nigger sperging in chat
>"fuck it, let's see if they actually read these things"
>see thread
>"YOU FUCKING SOYS ARE RUINING MY VIDEO GAMING EXPERIENCE!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
Thanks

...and nobody cares that you're 'tough' with words in games you insufferable subhuman. People just mute you and lament about how they just lost half a teammate.

BASED comrade literally so B A S E D

Of course we would and now stop projecting you retard

Yeah, the programmers are geniuses.

we've been over this. Video game servers are private places that function under private rules. If you have a problem with the way an establishment is being run, the only thing you can do is choose not to patronise it.

You're a bigger bitch boy than the faggot in that picture. Go cry about it somewhere else

Agreed

I mean I agree with you generally, but salty solo queuers that rage at their teammates should really just get a life or kill themselves. Everyone gets upset when their teammates under perform, but people with friends will just complain that said teammate sucks and move on. It's almost always solo queuers too, like for every 50 angry loners I'll see 1 person who is in a group raging in chat.

Honestly I'm not sure if they feel the need to type all that shit out because they have no friends to vent to or if they have no friends because they're ragers but they're the type of person I don't mind seeing get banned. These people should take an anger management course or something

so is facebook, didnt stop SCOTUS from calling it the "modern public square"

>when you lose to a bitch boy
what does that make you, hilldawg?

>Blizzard banned my HotS account with thousands of dollars worth of cosmetics because I couldn't stop saying nigger
>HELP ME I'M BEING OPPRESSED MUH FREE SPEECH ON SOMEONE ELSE'S SERVERS I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO LITERALLY ANYTHING I WANT TO ON PRIVATE SERVICES WITH NO CONSEQUENCES

>Super Mario Galaxy shirt

based

So...are you going to tell us which of them is you?

But we're talking about Overwatch, which isn't at all like Facebook

nice

the neets lost the war

>crying to admins
What spergs think is happening

What is actually happening:
>user is being an annoying, screeching sperg
>man, fuck that guy
>click report button
>go back to playing game

>defending corporate paternalism
as long as little baby lefty has his safe space away from Cred Forums :)

it's social media. any service that allows you to communicate with other people is a form of social media.

i dunno i thought we were discussing it pretty calmly but ok

You're a dumb faggot with no arguments.

I bet you argued all the time that Trump was allowed to kick people out of rallies because it's private property :)

the neets, being lazy, aren't even fighting the war

which western game dev company is this

No it's not. You're completely on your own with that definition until a court of law somewhere backs you up. Until then, this line of arguing leads nowhere for you.

Cred Forums dubs proves it. If you have no friends, you deserve to get banned

Normal, well adjusted people are “tough with words” Normal people don’t cry because someone called them a mean name in a video game, they move on because who cares what some autistic sperglord thinks

>2010 we'd just be mining salt with 'umad'
>2018 'omg thats so toxic stoooop'
I don't know if im just too old to tell if this toxic nonsense is trolling or if people really are retarded.

>safe space away from Cred Forums
>implying Cred Forums itself isn't a safe space
Shouldn't you be back in your containment board?

Holy shit, there's some sense in this post. And an impressive 3, if only I could be twice as lucky.

>2018: Cred Forums is the one who mad
ftfy cry harder

>HELP ME I'M BEING OPPRESSED BY BIG BAD CORPORATIONS (who should be allowed to oppress people, just not me) WHO AREN'T FOLLOWING SOME INANE COMPARISON BETWEEN DIFFERENT PRIVATE SERVICES
keep on yelping big boy, I'm sure the courts will hear your brave case about spamming niggerfaggot in the chat one of these days

Then don't give them service. It's how capitalism works.

>blubbering baby throwing temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way in a video game accuses others of having no father figure to raise them right

Nigger please, Tyrone skipped out on your whore mom before she even woke up the next morning

>who cares
>caring enough to bring it up
if you're gonna bring it up, saying "who cares" puts you at a disadvantage cause you brought it up on your own accord, and things are calmly; it's just that when you debate, don't leave openings for your opposition to come in, just like in MMA

matchmaking was a mistake, especially for non-competitive play
with community servers it's up to the admins and hosts. you'll have a server that only bans actually illegal shit, servers that draw the line at kill yourself and nigger, and servers that are more tumblr-rated
and then you could.. join the one you like the most, whoa what a concept

If you actually get banned then you were literally trying to get an outsized response.

I could talk at length about the inferiority of my teammates race (no matter what they might actually be) and not get banned.

You're a fucking idiot who has time to play 20 games in a row - getting increasingly unhinged with each loss and subsequently making one too many Cred Forums references.

lawsociety.org.uk/support-services/advice/practice-notes/social-media/

>Social media is defined as websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Overwatch has chatboxes, friends lists and emoticons. It's basically facebook with a game attached.

>pol is a safe space
we're reaching levels of delusion that shouldnt be possible

I am right and everyone else is wrong

reminder the soy division believe the Navy SEAL copypasta is a credible death threat

You are aware that that isn't a legal text, right? You must be merely pretending, yes?

i mean, i could explain how i meant "who cares that one is less shit, because they're still shit" but people usually don't listen to clarifications like that so w/e

or keep spamming jewish image macros, I know how much you love them

>хoхoл eбaный
>дaжe нe хoхoл
>a жид
>paз c oдeccы
>кycoк гoвнa
>быcтpo в кoнц лaгepь пиздyй!
Noo eto voobshe cheeke breeke.

how would a judge define "social media"? do you really think they'd be jumping through hoops trying to avoid the fact that OW is social media

No, YOU are the jew

You're all jews

Why should people endure a nuisance if they don't have to? Especially when the point of the match is to win? Again, you're acting like you've done something of note by talking in online chat, analyze yourself and figure out why you take pride in that.

>anti free speech faggots are also Cred Forums whiners

the coincidences.....

I'm afraid that's how the law works. Until a definition is set up through legislation, a judge cannot simply rule whatever he likes to be a public place.

true, that's why specification is key

>spam the thread with politics and jewish images
>wow I can't believe people don't like the board of peace

Only after reading all of these I realized it's all the same person. Holy shit.

i love when Cred Forums contradicts itself

what did the mentally ill leftist (redundancy) mean by this?

Imo the best clown acts are always solo.

I people who tell me what hero to pick a nuisance, just because you find something annoying doesn’t mean it should be banned, the world isn’t tailored around you.
P.S. there’s a mute button, use it

>Again, you're acting like you've done something of note by talking in online chat, analyze yourself and figure out why you take pride in that.
What is that even referring to lmao? Is that a bit of projection or sometjing

Oh wow, I really did notice that didn't I

>u suck dude *drops the subject and continues playing*
>u suck dude *offers some advice to stop sucking*
>u suck dude *goes on a continuos rant for rest of the match lashing out at everyone on the team, eventually starts to purposely throw*
There’s banter and there’s being a psycho.

this whole thread is me, except for you

All 3 of which are bannable in blizzard games
Also throwing is legitimate banter

this is a troubling revelation for me

>mommy the mean words over the internet is psychopathy as defined by jewish psychiatrists!!! MOMMY STEAL THEIR MONEY!!!!!

>needing to be spoonfed
So Cred Forumstards really are retarded.

Explain steal their money.

yeah but I've only gotten in trouble for it once
>violation date

wtf leftists are so smart im a comrade now

>banter
oh I get it now, you've just been using the wrong word this whole time, the word you should have been using is sort of similar to "banter," but it's actually spelled "tantrum"

what a bunch of weak ass fags

>the world isn’t tailored around you
You don't notice the cognitive dissonance?

Better to save a bunch of clicks when the only problem is one sperg.

Are you mad?

>t. rages when he loses a match
It’s just a video game who cares man

>tfw american leftists aren't even left wing

I'll tell you who definitely cares, the dude throwing the match to get back at his teammates.

>t. rages when he loses a match
>t.
What are you doing

Good evening, Justinas

During a review of your silence penalty, we have found the following line of chat. Other anons have found this line of chat unacceptable. Based on this evidence, we will not overturn the penalty.

>2018-02-18 22:01:10
there is no such thing as toxic players. only oversensitive little pussies that cant deal with bad words and criticism. not to mention that every game in 2018 has the function to mute people, but softskinned little sissies are too retarded to use the feature.

>ban someone just because you personally find them annoying
>try to justify it to yourself by saying it’s better for others
At least admit you’re doing it for selfish reasons. Just because you find someone annoying doesn’t mean anyone else does. Stop being so self centred

Can I get your autograph?

I don’t care though lol it’s just a bit of banter

Pretty reddit post imo

>read ticket
>ban retard
>self centred
???

are you the reddit judge? hehe rekted

You shouldn’t try to prevent the differently abled from playing games, stop being bigoted

its only bantz :^)

I can almost guarantee you're both under the age of 18.

Glad to see we’re finally on the same page

You realize that's the same person right?

Yes, i'm 100% shit talk 500% of the time. I stopped playing overwatch to avoid a ban
it's also repetitive and borning as fuck i'm not even sorry