static1.e621.net/data/cc/52/cc52900579602a986293be834eb21808.png
eigakansfw.tumblr.com/post/170730139737/bazelgeuse-krekk0v
hunt76.azurewebsites.net/
twitter.com/Krekk0v
youtube.com/watch?v=_TQ7_k1vTOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Interrupts my hunt
>Fuck him up so bad he flees and doesn't come back

Dung Pod on this cunt just makes his interruptions worse. Who designed this asshole?

>hide in a bush
>he just rushes towards it and blasts it with scales anyway
Th-thanks, palico

>Do the quest to hunt Bazelguse
>Uragaan decides to join in on the fun
>Baz breaks Uragaan's head with constant bombs
>Get Wyvern gem from Uragaan's broken head

Thanks B-52

Why would you want to be friends with Lavos?

Crono cross:Why not?

>be Heavy Bowgun user

CRY SOOOME MOAAAR BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=jHgZh4GV9G0

I want a monster buddy I can be friends with every night

which weapon has the best DPS?

Hunters must consider domesticate this dude like ostrich.

Can someone tell me where they got a focus decoration? I've been farming various tempered shit for over 100 hours and I haven't got one yet. I just want to make a clownsuit that doesnt look like shite.

>Go on an expedition to Recess
>Minute in, Bazel's broken a part, I haven't even seen him
>3 more minutes, he's broken something else
Go home you're drunk.

>him

>her

I think charge blade has the best time vs. Nergigante, might've changed since I'm not following the speedhunt scene that closely.

To the user talking about OHKOs being unfair in the Monhun thread that just got archived: I don't think the time invested is wasted if you learn from the death.

I was wrong, looks like it's bow.

Jesus Christ I've already fapped 5 times to the Kirin Sluts don't make me do it again

Bow is the fastest but is irrelevant in 99% of situations. Nerg only dies as fast as has he does because hes surrounded by walls so you can spam the bullshit op wall attack.

>Her tits fall off and explode all over you
gross

Palicos are technically monsters.

>Kirin sluts

Got any of that to share?

would you?

how the fuck do you aim that anyways?
half the time i shoot behind me or some stupid shit like that

I wish you wouldn't do that.

I wish that was me

I will maim ,flay,debone and carve this stupid looking fuck and glue his innards to my weapons I SWEAR IT fuck this faggot REEEE

I've been killing this son of a bitch all day, drop your fucking gem you flying fuck

>tfw hunt investigation with only 1 faint allowed
>Oh this should be easy zenny

No one expects the b-52 inquisition

>switch axe vs nergigante.jpg

Also what the FUCK did they do to SA?

>sword mode is almost tri status new moves are great with new combos
>but sword meter drains faster than I do in a mommy thread
>axe mode had all its good combos and moves fucked with overhead chop is only after infinite chops and is removed from the forward stab and from attacking in neutral
>keeping the balance is crucial to using the weapon

>can’t solo tempered bettle because it takes too long
>can’t sauce because retards insta die

Fuck this faggot. Almost as bad as Kirin

How does it take too long? His head and ass take a ton of damage when you hit him.

moar

How to kill the two tempered Beatles? What gear is best for a longswordsman?

drawist is daftpatriot on the tumblrs.
degenerate.

>when you hit him

Too bad melee can’t get anywhere near him during enrage which is like 80% of the time

I beat them with longsword. Had eyepatch, odogaron chest, negrigante gloves and waist, rath boots and +attack decoration. Honestly though you get them to fight each other then just sit back and watch the carnage.

There's only one bro monster and that's tzi tzi

youtube.com/watch?v=u8obMIQTjeg

>Hunting Paolumu
>Tzi Tzi shows up
>Flashes Paolumu and immediately leaves the area
>It did this twice

Most bro tier shit

>Tried HBG with 3 shield mods
>Face tanked everything
This is silly

>tfw 4:57 nigger kill time
I know its nothing compared to autistic Japs but damn it felt good

I wish this would've been more than rock, paper, scissors and grinding genetics. Especially since the game runs at like 12fps in almost every map.

>tfw brainlet
>got stuck on frenzied stygian zinogre
Those fucking suicidal dracophage bugs are horse shit

Congrats user what weapon did you use?

I didn't even get that far. Yian Garuga's fireballs do more than half my health and he can decide to do that multiple times per turn.

>half the time
Doing better than me, man

Him glowing red is not actually his rage mode tho.

man up and stop being a pussy.

What's the meta on skills? Which should I be using as a GS main?

Hammer for them sweet slope attacks. It does so much fucking damage but I only ended up using it twice because I basically had him perma locked between breaking his parts and stunning him. God I love hammer
A tip from me 2 u, give a bulldrome some fire resist genes and watch him eviscerate garuga. Bulldrome does a hilarious amount of damage and has good defense and hp pools, its easily one of the best early game monsters for pure damage

>Sword and Shield is the best weapon for new hunters!
>can barely fucking make out or understand the entirely new combos and entirely new playstyle beyond item spamming and that one backhop charge attack from 4
>meanwhile the fucking Long Sword has nothing at all new, plays exactly the same, and has just one new move that you can reasonably kill shit fast without ever using

What the actual fuck did they fucking do to my weaponfu?

I think i might put a gun in my mouth if jho shows up all the time like this faggot.

Also as far as I can tell you're much better off having your rider be a support bitch for your monster. My rider's damage never even came close to my monster's and it just seems more efficient to only use the rider's turn for healing and buffing

Made it really fucking fun to use once you figure it out again. Trust me, once it clicks you'll love it again. Really my only complaint with sns now is every time you open a combo with lunge you're forced to do that weak ass shield bash that does way less damage before you can get to the sword attacks

Same thing they did to half the weapons in the game. They made them more "cool" and "dynamic" and "skill-based" (see because you can't just spam the same attack over and over anymore). And because the fanbase has slowly become anime-loving shit - I blame jump attacks and MHX - this is accepted with open arms.

Fucking Bow was my precious and they ruined it. They just utterly ruined it. Lance and HH are like the last bastions of the MH I used to know. I fucking knew MHX was a death knell for the series. You can't put fucking super moves in an otherwise grounded series and come out of it unscathed.

I make sure to capture them so they can ruin another hunt

Bay-zell-juice?

Bazz-ell-guys?

What the fuck am I even supposed to be doing? I try leading in with T+O and TTOTTO, but my hunter does a bunch of weird shit instead of just fucking attacking and keeps trying to backhop despite me never holding back on the analog stick.

Grow the fuck up.

Bah-Zul juice

i started with hunter horn and now i want to stop but i don't have any zenny or mats to make something not shit
kill me

>Grow the fuck up.
lmao suck a dick, faggot

>tfw you'll never suck hot milk from her supple sensitive exploding breasts.

Bagel Juice
Beetlejuice
Beetlegoose
Bazelgoosebamboozle

Bay-gull-bitez

Sns has an infinite combo now by just hitting triangle over and over, at the end of your combo or whenver you want to adjust just turn your left analog in a slightly different direction and keep hitting triangle and you'll do a jab with the sword that resets the combo. If you hit O while moving the analog stick in any direction you do a new shield bash combo but outside of stun mantle shenanigans it isnt worth using. Usually my go to combo is T+O, OO, then do a fully charged backhop if I think it'll land, otherwise its T+O, OO, spam T until monster moves. Remember you can adjust your sns T swings in any direction now AND it resets the combo, so you can do a 180 and keep attacking and do another 180 right after if you have to. It takes some getting used to but it makes the sns feel way more mobile than ever before

Can anyone post a room with street fighter quest?

Bageljuice is easy ! Especially the tempered duo. Just carry ample flash pods and you'll be fine. The tempered Kirin is a whole nother story though...

I guess I'll us this chance to relearn it to survive High Rank.

At what point will Bazel appear to fuck me up? Or am I just exceedingly lucky that I've been farming Jagras and the others without ever having seen him yet?

>equip two thunder resist gems and thunder resist mantle
>never die
Maybe its because I just came from hunting 20 kirin in a row but tempered kirin was just another kirin hunt for me

bah-sool-gayce

doesnt it have skills that you can use aside from the special kinship attack?

He should begin showing up the second you hit high rank. Hell he showed up in my first HR quest against pukei. Hes just waiting for the right moment to strike

Oh also if you can I'd recommend trying to get free element if youre gonna use sns, the best thunder and water element SnS are hidden element weapons. Especially for the thunder SnS, since so many higher tier monsters are weak to it, and because Master Bang is the best SnS of all time

Damn. Guess I should buy a lottery ticket, I've been pissing away on HR quests and investigations in order to get Armor Spheres and not once have I even gotten a whiff of him.

And I now just jinxed myself.

So long as you don't get aggressive with him he should fuck off on his own time, though he'll make repeat visits every few minutes just to shit pinecones and screech four times back to back. I'm still farming Nerg for his full set as well as bits for the final Nerg weapon but man do I fucking hate fighting him. Sometimes he's fun, sometimes he divebombs and OHKOs you. Sometimes the divebomb seems to do only half of your life when he's fully spiked. Fucker's tempermental as shit.

Man. The new palicos suck.
I liked when theyd hit me out if sleep and stun.

Use the signal

I miss the extra sleep bombs from Cha Cha.

Ura drops Uragaan-Gems, no wyvern gems nigga

That's absolutely Halal.

I miss the tribal pygmies

Outskilled

Why are Japanese randoms so bad? They almost always cart.

The pods he has hanging underneath him are disgusting looking and fighting him makes me very uncomfortable

>Japanese people known to be good as monster hunter.
>They're the people who've carted the most since Ive started the game
>One guy even carted three times against the Kirin who isnt even that hard but requires patience.

What the fuck happened ?

>not cheering on jap hunters while they jump into
Niggergante's dive or Xeno's beamu

>>Japanese people known to be good as monster hunter.

How much do you think it hurt him when I killed him with a bomb pod?

I'm gonna need some sauce on that.

Focus, quick sheath, and crit draw are all good on GS. Earplugs gives you a few more openings too, since you can go for a charge the second you see the monster reel back to roar

>Exploding milk tanks
NEW FETISH CONFIRMED

HR49 Mission Kirin.
any tips? do i really need to craft a new armor? cause the nergi-set is so weak against thunder...

How do you not have a bunch of thunder resist decorations by now?

Thunder res decorations give enough resistance without having to craft a whole fucking set just for resistance

I made Uragaan's set for lance, have 26 thunder res and still get insta-carted if I miss a guard. If you've got a bowgun that can fire sleep shots you might just want to get a sleep bombing set for it because fuck this noise.

Fuck you Vaal Hazak, stop showing up in my tempered investigations with only two purples, you don't even drop any gems you fag

Bay-zell-ge'oos

They were never good.

Using two analog sticks really confuses them.

Why are there no Diablos plates/gems/mantles?

That's a look of joy, not suffering. Bagel is so happy.

Vaal and xenos have got to be the worst elder dragons iv ever had to fight.

I miss her bros....

These rare endemic life spawns are going to give me an aneurysm. Who knew the rarest drop in the game would be a fucking bird

What bird user?

Theres a little black bird that spawns in the Vale that only appears on top of larger monsters like mosswine. Its spawn rate is immortal reactor levels of bullshit and it fucks off instantly if you arent wearing a ghillie mantle and moving slowly

And there's also another version of it that rides on the backs of apceros and aptonoth thats equally as horseshit to find. After those two faggots all I'll have left to find is a moonlight gecko and two fish, then I'll have all the endemic life

How can mhw weapon designs compete?

Tri may have been shit and the swimming mechanics are nearly unforgivable but god damn Caedeus was a cool fight

The good ones stay in private sessions with each other. The shit ones jump in on every SOS they can and ruin it for everybody

With pure edge

>Finally get Earplugs 5
>Suddenly monsters roar way less than they used to and start doing spins instead of roars after getting off the ground

I swear this game's AI is too smart.

Monsters don't just roar randomly user, they do it when they first see you, get mad, run away, and when another monster comes in.

They have always roared after getting up from a Flashbomb or Mount, and they aren't doing that so much anymore.

>this game wasn't exactly the like it has been for the past 14
>series ruined

Jesus fuck. Just keep playing Tri or whatever you autists want.

>that mission with HR Rathalos and Azur Rathalos
>mfw when HR Rathian comes crashing in
Fucking Rath Moshpit

>get an Earplugs 3 decoration
>expect it to put 3 points into earplugs because it is a large decoration
>mfw it only gives one point

I was fucking ecstatic that I got that gem because I thought it was the same thing.

>tfw free element 3
God I fucking hate that free element is split up like this

>basically need Kirin faggot legs if you need the skill

Why the fuck do they even have numbers like that. I know it's for the gem slot size but it seems really bad to do it that way.

One free element gem and a level two free element amulet is what I use. Free element charm is really easy to make and upgrade, only rare material is a zorah gem, and upgrading it just takes azurehorns

how do you fucking get the tenderizer gem?! reee

>Do Double Tempered Bagels
>Fighting first Bagel
>Second Bagel suddenly dive bombs the first one out of nowhere
>This is the rest of the fight till the first Bagel dies
Bagel hates everything, but it hates other Bagels the most.

>everyone making fan art and talking about ododoggos lewd female armor
>no one notices Vaals armor has ripped up yoga pants
Faggots

i just got that 30 mins ago.

Odogron is a half decent fight tho.
Nobody wants to fight Vaal twice

Maybe because vaal set sucks fat dick

How do I get decorations? Like holy shit they rarely even drop, and when they do it's some low level useless shit.

Tempered monsters

i avoided vaal until i got into hr 70 and with triple miasma gems he's actually the easiest elder.
kushala would be my favorite fight
teostra's bullshit and nergigante is always thrilling

What, Vaal is so refreshing after those fucks Teostra and Kushala.

Ah ok. I just finished the story so I'm barely starting them. Thanks user.

is it worth it to do the wyverian rituals for decorations?

Teostra and Kushy are fun you shitters, maybe you should stop getting hit constantly

They're fun if they ever stop fucking shrieking every three seconds.

Vaal is garbago
As soon as you realize he can't do shit if your health isn't halved you'll understand why he's a bad fight.

Rocksteady/Evasion/Earplugs exist

>Kushy
>fun
Nah I'll stick with flashing it to death.

I'm trying to work my way up to Earplugs 5 on the charm and currently on 2. To make 3 I apparently need a gem and an ore that I haven't seen before but I've killed everything before by now. (HR 58 atm) Anyone know what it is?

Tempered elder dragons my lad

My first Kusha would be fun, if not for my weapon with green sharpness and me flashing her when she's hiding inside a tornado.
Does poison still remove her windshield?

I had them fight each other till one of them left, fight the remaining, rinse and repeat

still shreds my health to 5% in one hit and i got 3 thunder-resist decos. he just hit's way too fuckign hard and as soon as you start hitting him he surrounds himself with lightning

Thank you very much

>her

Pay a little closer attention to his habits. The lightning isn't as random as people think. There is some consistency to it and there are some key moments you can get damage in. Kirin is a patience battle. I still think it's the most bullshit enemy in the game and my least liked monster but it's doable.

i got one shot with full health plus thunder res decorations after jumping onto kirin's head while also hitting me with lightning up front
carted me immediately wtf

Ok, so after beating tempered Kirin, i unlocked a regular high rank kirin quest but it dropped only low rank materials, does it also drop high materials or do i have to do some more tempered kirin quests?

sure. the only way to survive more than 2 hits is the thunder mantle / vitality mantle. i just want him dead

For earplugs 3 you need Blod Medula (Diablos), Majestic Horn (Diablos), Firecell (rare recess mining) and Dreamcore (don't remember where I got it).

No. Elder Seal does that instead.

dreamcore ore is dropping almost after every single mission in the recess. also from the mining in recess and i think coral highlands

I said this yesterday in /mhg/ and I'll say it again, if the game wants you dead, it'll kill you. The sooner you accept that bullshit things can and will happen, the less they'll sting. Now they will still sting because those moments are bullshit but it is what it is.

Uragaan mining is better for Firecells I reckon, you're practically guaranteed one every time you mine him

>They didnt get the game a year+ in advance
>Its on console so they cant practice during their 4+ hour train rides
Same thing with fighting games that have worldwide releases

His theme sounds like something straight out of Dragons Dogma.

Legiana has the coolest sounding roar. (No pun intended)

It sounds like a Metal Gear

My go to set against Kirin is a mix of Uragaan and Rath that lets me block all his lightning shit while also increasing fire attack and thunder res.

>buuuhuuu I'm getting one shot
Upgrade your fucking armor past 300 defense you fucking fags

Seriously nothing should ever cart you in 1 hit.

Now getting carted because you're fucking stunned is bullshit.

I went full Uragaan with 3 thunder res gems and a thunder mantle, lighting still hit for roughly half or a bit more, the large lightning blasts hit for 90% of my health. Kirin died fast though

Me too.

What are the best lances to use lancebros? My only lancing set right now is the super turtle Urgaan one with Guard 5, Guard Up, Part Breaker, and Weakness Exploit 3x. I'm farming an evade set, and meme kill time set,

MHW DATING SIM WHEN

>Double Tempered Bazel was easier than fighting one of them

God damn Earplugs 5 make such a difference, so many free hits while they screech non-stop.

>not making every lance

Is the Gunlance backhop still the only evade worth using or have the other directions been improved?

I would, but I'm waiting for Capcom to add gems into the game. I don't understand why they made some gear require gems, yet they don't fucking exist for some reason. Also, you can't take every lance with you, any autists crunched the numbers yet? More raw, or more elemental is better?

People use hopping to evade? I just shield everything and use hop as a cancel.

The shield is for aesthetic user. If your blocking your not shelling.

Who even uses that gun lol

Bazel is honestly a shittily designed monster in almost every way. Just not fun to fight.

>medium sized flying wyvern
>almost every move is a huge telegraphed attack or charge
>attacks move it out of the way
>enraged is even worse
>scales drop off and explode constantly
>nowhere safe for blademasters to attack it at all

Gj capcom you made a monster that you can't attack.

You guys ever craft armour you'll never use but you just like the look?

Don't forget
>you hit me once so I am going to fly away now

Guard is worthless once you're out of low HR. Most HR and tempered elders will fuck your shit up through guard if you don't have at least guard 3, and guard 3+ is not viable on gunlance, because you need the gemslots/charm for artillery and your basic offensive skills. I guess no shell gunlancing can afford guard 3+, but that is the most boring and brain dead play style, and it's not even the most optimal.

I thought the whole point is to craft everything.

no

Optimal?

I'm just here because I can block most anything, and I get to blow up my teammates when the monster trips.

Any hammer bros here? Is there a certain armor set or mixed set I should be going for? These skill things confuse me, sorry I'm a newbie to this series but enjoying the game so far

But I like no-shell-smash-your-face funlancing.

Jesus, Vaal solo was the easiest fight of the game by far. Even the Great Jargas put more than a fight than that sorry excuse for a Dark Souls boss, all bark and no bite.

You'll be fine with just the Diablos set, I never bother with mix sets until I hit late G rank in the other games.

If your not shelling you should be bursting. You cant do either if your stuck blocking

How? It's the most fucking worthless playstyle there is. Just play play Lance, it's a lot more fluid, safe, and mobile. Why the would you play GUNlance and not GUN. both the most optimal, and most fun play styles of Gunlance involve the gun part.

Fighting azure rathalos, rathalos shows up, turf war, bagelgoose shows up , explosions and fire balls everywhere.

Got the fuck outta of there

>Stop having fun different from me!

>Flashpods them all when they're flying
> bring out the LS
RULES OF NATUUUUUUUURE

I have a bit of an issue i don't know which is better, weakness exploit or maximum might ? Iwas probably gonna go with weakness exploit

Red decrypts. Haven't seen one yet either. Haven't seen crit boost, artillery, or attack. Got every other gem though (mighty bow and protective polish are clutch)

Hey user nice rifle!
>Thanks! But I dont like shooting so I just hit people with the butt.
Why dont you use another weapon?
>REEEEEEEEE!

i'm 180 hours into the game and i feel so exhausted already. Need more content.

>laughs in Bowgun

>Tobi bow
>shoot face, don't even need piercer
For added cheese use traps. Invest in constitution and Stam surge.

>15 minutes Baguette Goose hunt in Elder Recess
>he's in lava area, bullying Chub boi
>lava hipcheck shows up
>rathalos shows up
>4 ppl ffa
It was fun to watch. Lavasioth did pretty much nothing tho. Cap'd dat bazel with only few seconds till deadline.

Clown suit?

You do know that even people who don't optimize their shelling skills, and use their shield, can still shell, right?

(Like, I hope you know this. The button doesn't like, vanish or something. Shelling still happens.)

Are you asking what a clown suit is?

I want to fuck that wyvern/dragon/drake.

What's the appeal of blast damage?

Used to be so OP

To be honest, it's kind of like jerking off. Building up enough status and then exploding for a set amount of damage.

How do I hurt Teostra when he’s on fire? All I see are 0s. Why do people complain about nerg, this guy is actually difficult. Fills the room with explosions and has like 90 degree of instant death breath. Other elder dragons were easy to solo

They still do that

Yes ma'am

>user says he likes "No shelling style"
>People ask why he doesn't just use the "No shelling lance"
>"Durr shelling still happens"

Taking things this literally has to be some sign of autism.

if i use a dragon greatsword, whats more important between the dragon strength vs the elder seal? iirc the lowest level nerg sword is somewhere around 120 dragon with high seal and something else was more like 300 dragon with low seal

Not that user but,
A clown suit involves putting different pieces of armor from various other monsters. The result is usually shitty looking and ridicule from your fellow hunters for trying to min max THIS hard.

big boom

EXPLOSIVO

>tfw you start sliding

not that guy but i just got to the post-HR15 part of the game and im so tired of monster roars ive been using almost full bezelgeuse for the max earplugs, i dont know how i can ever go back so im unable to switch armor sets ever again

Oh, is doing that considered a big No no?

fuckin sauce me, senpai

E X P L O S I O N S

Nah. I do it all the time.

*Insta-breaths u*

It's who cares. clown suiting is promoted more in world since you don't use points (previous monster hunters requires like10 points to unlock a skill and an armor piece can give like 3 for example)

It wouldn't be so bad if the transmog option only applied to stuff like DLC outfits

Where's the gem you nigger? Over 30 confirmed k*shy kills, 150 scales but no fucking gems
I need that affinity augment

Someone masturbated to this picture.
Just remember that whenever you have some small hope for humanity.

>At what point will Bazel appear to fuck me up?

Depends, mine did not appear until I had to fight a high rank T Rex

>tfw brainlet
>spam OTTT with switchaxe all day everyday like a madman with the occasional explosion

>no Teo CB

Fucking capcom I want my orange shield

>He didn't

Honestly i'd follow the advice of that palico

Baze is thirsty for the coverbox art spot but aUzre rathlos wont have that shit.

>Okay Capcom US how's your version of the Box art coming along? I bet Nergigante must look pretty cool
>Who? We put Rathalos on it.
>WHY AREN'T YOU PUTTING THE FLAGSHIP MONSTER ON THE BOX? THIS IS JUST LIKE MH3U
>what's a flagship?

Finally finished my MH guide to new fans of the series so you know which games to play.

Casual: Easy to pick up and play even if you've never played an action game before. Good if you want to have fun for a while, slay a bunch of monsters and then move on to a different hobby.

>Monster Hunter World
>Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
>Monster Hunter Freedom Unite iOS

Core: Familiarity with games are required for these, which have strict mechanics forcing you to adapt to the game's structure to win. Good if you take joy from accomplishment and bettering yourself.

>Monster Hunter Tri
>Monster Hunter 3U
>Monster Hunter 4U
>Monster Hunter Generations
>Monster Hunter XX

Hardcore: Brutal, sadistic and extremely satisfying, these games force you to swim through bullshit and crawl over glass just so you can boast about how you did. Not for the faint of heart.

>Monster Hunter Dos
>Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

kek is the us boxart really the early boxart with rath? It's nerg in japan and europe

Bullshit: Not fun, will make you hate monster hunter
>Monster Hunter Freedom

Amazing opinions. Upvoted!

US Box Art for world is Rathalos, yes.

Europe here. I have Rath on my box.

Im in europe and i got the rath one

Just use the orchestra cat

Careful, XXbabs might pull the Guild deflection on that list

I found 4U a bit harder to completely solo than FU desu

west eu or east eu? Mine was with nerg but then again I got the deluxe edition

Guild AND no arts. Absolute Evasion is too good.

Honestly aerial is even harder than guild is some cases. Losing your fastroll is terrifying and aerial attacks stuck.

You know that Riders exists and they unironically can be friends with it?

What about MHS?

Yes, but you have dungbombs that actually work, cats that actually do shit and armorsets with more than two decent skills. While 4U has harder challenges, MHFU is still a game where in Land of Tremors you hunt 2 Tigrex constantly grouped together w/no online and you can't do shit about it.

>mfw stories 2 might have him and rodo
baby please make it happen, also please release it in the west faster than the first one

West eu, i still want to think that nerg is "exclusive" to the special editions and to japan but i could be wrong

I NEED mhw on the switch.

True. I have to admit in FU I cheesed the game with Speed-Fire

>they make him shit like diablos

Auto-reload? The thing that holds 4U back form hardcore status is that you can lie still for a while after being knocked down, meaning that you can avoid the dreaded wombo combos that existed prior. You really only die if you want to.

it seems to be locked to the special editions since all stores in my country(east eu) are using the rath boxart for their store pages, but I've also seen just standard nerg boxes in one store

Ironically, the delayed wakeup is what led to the casualization that snowballed into World today.

Will they put him in World?

Yeah I forget the name I played 2G translated, it was a horribly broken skill though. I agree with being able to delay standing up in 4U.

user don't please, I don't want to be sad today

3U, 4U and XX are all casual trash. The only good and hardcore MH game is FU. Shitendo killed this franchise and now sony kikes came back to shit on its grave. Fuck Crapcom

The less edgelord monster probably tested better with normies in US and thats what the majority of their audience is with world.

Nintendo had to step to release MHS in the west, considering that IS STILL on the USA official best selling 3DS games page,aybe Nintendo can commission capcom for a switch sequel.

Even the Japanese have given in to the
>muffle it aint me in the distance
meme

who

Ascended Teo angry about his wife White Luna fucking a human.

Wow, some monsters actually might be better with certain weapons over others? Amazing. Try it with a lance or anything with range and it'll be a cakewalk. Bazel is easily one of my favorite new monsters. The only thing that sucks is tempered version since you have to be super cautious with the scales. Otherwise he's easy

What's the best SA combo in sword mode?
Circle Circle Triangle?
or
Circle Triangle Triangle?

A MHS exclusive Monster, the result of some edgy fag corrupting a normally world saving monster with his edgyness.

Capcom US just insists on putting the wrong monster on the cover for whatever reason

>3U: Azure Rathalos instead of Brachydios because I dunno
>4U: Gore Magala instead of Seregios
>World: Rathalos instead of Nergigante

Circle Circle is best for building gauge.
Otherwise triangle triangle circle is your best combo in sword mode.

Every MH was more casualized than the last. Even the Freedom games had farms and mines that made items pretty much entirely disposable.

Thing is, they always made the monsters stronger to compensate. The monsters in 3U were way smarter and hardier than in MHFU. The monsters in 4U were way more aggressive and unpredictable than in 3U. And the variants in XX went full fucking Frontier mode.

This is why I don't hate World's casualizations, I hate the monsters being so fucking weak and pathetic that they can't compete with all the new QoL. If they make monsters that, like, track you so hard and attack so fast that you can't heal despite running around, nothing's really changed.

Proto-Nergigante

Keep in mind it didn't ship with G Rank and the only subspecies in the game are just Raths and Diablos.

It was fucking easy, I didn't even let it use it's ultimate attack.

whats ottt?

Daftpatriot might be proof there is a God.

>tfw you guard against teo's explosion and it barely tickles your health bar while the rest of your team if fleeing for their pathetic lives
Name a better feel. Of that's right you non-lance fags, you can't.

sauce?

I was about to ask if they actually made a Fire Zinogre but it's a collaboration monster

>Guild Dual Blades have low tier damage
>Striker Dual Blades have no archdemon
>Aerial Dual Blades have no roll
>Adept Dual Blades have ezmode anime flips
>Brave Dual Blades have no archdemon OR demon mode

JUST FUCK MY WEAPON UP FAMILiA

That pisses me off, at least anja should've had one

Adept Dual Blades sicken me.

>comparing games with g-rank to a game with no g-rank
Is MH fanbase actually retarded?

>Anjanath subspecies that lives in Elder's Recess
>It sneezes blastblight

>he thinks guard pointing it doesn't feel better
nigga get your CB game on

G-rank is overrated. It's just High Rank but you take more damage, which is irrelevant if you can heal.

The hardest game in the series (Dos) had no G-rank. And the first half of 3U was arguably more casual than Tri despite having G-rank. MH4 had psuedo G-rank that was harder than 4U's early G-rank. So I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, we definitely need more blast monsters you dingus

FUCKING GIVE ME THIS CAPCOM HOLY SHIT!

Hey that's all that wants to live in the Elder's Recess

There are advantages to shelling without having to do it constantly. Half the Gunlances are garbage at shelling anyway, especially without armor skills for the extra shell and damage. Gunlance has the best, meatiest feeling combo IMO. Up-Thrust>Slam>Side Sweep is the one of the most satisfying combos in the game, and you can't do it with the regular Lance.

XX went full frontier with their G Rank so who knows

I miss slime so much. Holy fuck it was so good and I never even used the Kelbi Bow, and Brachy weapons look rad.

Lightbreak even better.

That poor Kula-Ka-Yu.

>be bagel
>see hunters getting beat up by monster
>try to help hunters by attacking the monster with them
>they throw poop at you until you go away
W-why do you do this? I just want to be friends.

I meant triangle+triangle+triangle+circle then go into explosion from circle animation when the meter is low

This shit looks like it belongs in Power Rangers. Christ, XX was a mistake.

G-Rank is just an excuse to add in more new mons anyway. Couldn't really care less about having another difficulty level.

I only bought FU back then just so I can fight Narga and Ukanlos, even if it means crossing through G-Rank.

Warflare Demolisher for best weapon ever.

astalos in world when

>Warflare Demolisher
Way better than Kelbi Bow

Flashy shit is the true endgame of MH.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAUSycEnxLQ

This honestly gets me hard as diamonds.

Sauce? search gives nothing

Its just like when I try to get my autistic brother in law to stop playing league of legends to come outside and throw the football with me.

static1.e621.net/data/45/d7/45d7d01157422ce290233333db2c04e8.png
static1.e621.net/data/cc/52/cc52900579602a986293be834eb21808.png

>FOOTball
>throwing

Americans are disgusting.

TASTE TEST

Whats the comfiest monhun....

>village
>hunting area when you're farming materials
>armor set

Bonus question: you can have any mini version of a monster as a pet, which one? No faggot furry bullshit

Neither of you would have fun either way

>FOOTball
>falling on the ground crying when someone walks too close to you
Europeans are disgusting

I like FOOTBALL

>village

Jumbo. But everyone else will say Pokke.

Tri's Desert, can't beat that shortcut that gets you anywhere you want fast.

>armor set

Full Brachy X in 3U for SUPER ROBOT or the mixed Khezu/Akantor in MHFU that gives CE+2, S+1 and HGE

Goalies throw the ball in euroball, checkmate.

Now I want a Monster Hunter League football game

pokke
any of the arenas since you don't have to deal with zone bullshit
diablos/tigrex gunner
tzitzi or kirin

Who's the author?

Speaking of Anjanath I like how they made it like a babby version of Jho for the newcomers

>village
Jumbo
I really liked P3rds maps
>armor set
Vespoid U Gunner armour
>they kept the armour in World but didnt change the color to black and white for the alternative version at high rank
There isnt even any pictures of this set out there.

For weapons with few gimmicks or flashy abilities it is a nice thing to reward you for attacking the monster.

How do you unlock specific monster hunter hunts for optional/investigation? I want to farm HR Tobi but my only option outside of SOS flares to other peoples games is finding it in expedition.

Thanks user.

Jumbo, just for the emotional investment in developing the vilage itself.

Any of the World's maps

A tossup between Rathian S, Khezu Z and Bazel B

Post weapon usage nerds

>Village
Pokke, but I really like your room in Yukumo too, and the room in Moga was pretty comfy too.

>Location
Misty Peaks or Tri's Arctic map, I'm really digging Wildspire Wastes too. The marsh areas make it more than a generic desert.

>Set
Great Jaggi or Rathian. Visually Anjanath is pretty good in W.

I really like the world maps and I would be honestly surprised if people said they didnt
>that coral highlands map
They need to make more interesting looking zones like that, its fucking beautiful. I cant wait to see what it looks like on PC.

nevar evar

i would but i hate you, so no

No clue! No tags on artist and they never really stepped up when they made it so.

>and the room in Moga was pretty comfy too
>Blackspear passes by outside your window, watching you masturbate

Maybe if you stopped using shit-tier boorus you'd know who the artist is. krekk0v

>Yukumo
>Flooded Forest
>ceanataur
Dodogama as a pet, I love him

Didn't recognize his style. Weird.

Why was Tigrex never uncucked after P3rd ruined him?

>inb4 "MHW2 will!"

>CTRL+F
>No Cathar

I try block everything involving Heaven's Mount from my memory

Is this what it feels like to finally be on the path to huntan?

>Fucking hours later and still no source

GUYS WTF MAN

Hit his head

9-11-jews

NANI?!

>hope
Fuck you nigga, this is Despair territory

>doing 9 star tempered quest as GS in odogaron set (because it looks nice)
>me and a LBG user are doing okay taking our time, no feints but it's cool
>another GS user in full xeno joins
>feints in first min
>think he's trolling
>he starts playing better for a few mins so just keep playing
>feints again only 3 mins later
>he leaves
mother fucker I apprechiate you leaving before a triple cart but don't join my qiest if you dont know what you're doing.

Been farming this faggot for 2 days still no Gem... should i just use my gold wyverian print?

It's Eigaka.

*Faints

It isn't.

eigakansfw.tumblr.com/post/170730139737/bazelgeuse-krekk0v

Start with Rath a/b set and use affinity sliding gem or kestodon arms.

I swear I only get stunned when I'm on low health. Like, I'll get hit by something that I'd usually get up from, roll away & heal, but instead my character stumbles around like a retard, and I get killed by some basic shit.

>Trying to kill Pink Rathian without armor and with a shit weapon
>Grimalkins keep one shotting me with their gay little bombs

YAMEROOOOOOOO

personally i run 2 sets, a krin lance with nerg helm, chest and legs, krin gloves and kadachi belt plus i use guard charm.
and i run a nerg lance, dragon eyepatch, nerg chest, belt and legs and dob gloves and guard charm.

Huh, both artists have extremely similar styles.

I haven't unlocked augmentations yet so I don't know how they work.

Are there any uses for gleaming streamstones other than for melding into decorations? I just beat tempered kelbidrome and was wondering if I should just use it now or if they're used in augmentations or something.

What ?what happened ?

That’s the only way to do damage? He’s pretty fast when he’s enraged. And those explosions are brutal. I’ll probably just use a poison weapon

Running straight into Anjanath's flame breath with negative fire resist.

Is this a The megas reference?

That has happened to me too but it was right as I crawled out, fuck anja

>Village
Yukumo is maximum comfy

>hunting area
Misty peaks. It's so vibrant and lush.

>armor set
Lots of cool armor designs throughout the whole series but y'know what? I kinda wanna say the Bazelgeuse set in World. I kinda like the whole "lion gladiator" vibe to it. I really wish there were more armors in the series that take after the monster. Like, the kaizer armor looks fucking lame. It's just like a red plate mail armor when it was carved from a fucking fire lion, I expect it to look like the G rank redesign in 4U but we probably aren't getting that again.
I also really like the look of the escadora set but I never use it because it's an ungodly grind to make, I hate fighting ala and the skills are shit.

>pet
I kinda want something I can put in a tank or aquarium, so I'd have to say ceadeus. I really like that monster's design even though I hate underwater fights.

This fucking happened to me today. Anja bodied my teammates left and right then this prick swooped in to finish the job. Wasted one hour getting nothing

Since the stylish bug gear and cat pot bow aren't in yet if ever, what's a good status gunner weapon and set up?

They went full banzai spirit on the hunt user

According to MH3U, I've used Hunting Hirns 268 times, Longsword 3 times (once to practice, twice for tail cutting) and Light Bowgun 2 times for Bhanarba poisoning. Every other weapon I tried once.
Which reminds me I still need to get that Lagiacrus tail so I can make the Hunting Horn.

This is what I'm using atm, . Haven't fought tempered monsters yet, but for HR15 i think is bretty good. Also have attack charm 3 so the draw weapon attack is beast.

Anyone got some good endgame Lance or Hammer setups? I'm kinda just going Uragaan/Max Guard with my Lance right now, and I have a Hammer loadout that uses weakness exploit/handicraft/attack boost.
I also unlocked augmentations for weapons, and don't have the slightest idea what would be best to pick. attack increase? affinity?

link to that calc?

Japanese are either absolute gods at the game or absolutely terrible. I joined a temp vaal with 2 japs using CB and we finished it in sub 7 minutes.

Who is he and why do we hate him?

Why do japs always flash pod the monster while you have them mounted? Do they not realize I'm about to bring down the monster for free hits?

my guess is that it stops the monster from flailing around, making you lose stamina / falling off.

LS - FU
Lance - 4U
Hammer - World (HR 29)

In all 3 games I've switched to GS for the last dozen hours but I'm REALLY disliking GS in world.
What weapon should I move on to now?

>qurupeco
>missing
>AGAIN

except for when the monster is flying, knocking them down before I can, therefore wasting the mount.

>FU
>hardcore

You could power the entire African continent with all the Niggawhat's you just generated.

LS brainlet reporting in with a Foresight Slash counter because I'm all out of fucks to give.

What calculator is this?

>Fighting xeno with GS
>Everyone else he'll do swipes or charges
>Looks at me
>Get ready to shoulder tackle through his bullshit
>Instead he just lasers me
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Non-canon fanfiction spinoffs don't count.

hunt76.azurewebsites.net/

The only thing that isn't clear to me is if the slide attack with double sword counts as a draw attack. If it does, that's a lot of affinity damage.

most monsters move very fast while mounted denying the team hits.
Flashing it makes sure the team can get hits in.

Since I have World open I can easily check.

Hammer: 99
I. Glaive: 46
L. Sword: 11
D. Blades: 6
Bow: 3

Thank you user

It's not polite to mount monsters in multiplayer.

This

He can go a suck a cock.He's nothing but an annoyance that doesn't play by the rules.

I feel like Bazelgeuse was born from Seregios having angry and confused sex with Brachydios and Deviljho just so they could create the ultimate invading cunt

I'm about to put the monster into a downed state. why is that bad?

>faggot mantle
You deserve everything

>not mentioning egg-bro also
him and tourist raptor are the only monsters I would hang out with

twitter.com/Krekk0v

>None of the large monsters have brood you can fight

Is it wrong I want to kill baby Raths and Diablos?

tzitzi and kulu are the most based monsters in this game

>haven't used a hammer since Tri because I switched to SwagAxe
>mfw trying it out last night in the coral reefs
>that slide move that turns you into Sonic
This is far too much fun

because while you are doing that your team can't hit the monster.

It's the same guy.

It saved me a cart :)

thanks dude

You are preventing the team to deal damage to the monster themselves, specially if its a winged monster.
I get what you said, the hunt becomes effective because you prevent damage to the team while mounting, plus the they can heal, sharp and buff up while you down him. Plus max damage.
But I think it comes to playing with people who don't want to waste time and don't want effectiveness but rather efficiency. Kind of speedrunning-ish hunts.

what's the most important armor skills for Lance? I'm farming for the Guard Up deco so I can stop swapping to the Uragaan set

But that's wrong user
You can fight baby versions of those monsters

Fuuuuuck, wrong image

so they're just impatient. gotcha.

>furfags ignores monster hunter for years
>mhw comes
>now they pretend to be fan of the game and draw porn

Furfags made porn of mh for years

>He doesn't know

Guys don't post it

I think my Bow usage is about to stop desu, had enough fun with it.
Hammer's up next for sure, tried it without practicing & went straight into Arena for maximum fun & holy shit Hammer is so satisfying to use, I can see racking up 200 minimum with it

kys furfag

Yes they can? Teammates cant knock you off a mount in world

this is bait, he is asking for people to post porn, don't fall for this trick

Technically he's a scalifag. These monsters have no fur.

My god does the SA completely wrecks him, so much surface to it

>What is Teostra

they are trying to do damage at a proper rate

A one in a million.

>zinogre

I'm calling the police.

>Point's out a technicality
>Get's defensive when someone points one at him
wew lad.

What is Rajang?

LEWD

why do people hate valfalk but love beetle juice? they both have the same fighter jet/bomber plane concept

Valfalk has crazy moves . Beetlejuice at least are toned down

Does anybody agree that the game takes a nosedive after Nergigante? The Elder Dragons aren't any harder than him and rely on annoying gimmicks. Xenojiva isn't really that hard either, just kind of tedious to fight unless you're going ranged.

hypocrisy is a common thing on Cred Forums

his orbit dive is easily one of the best moves ever rthough. The sound design on it is top notch and much like niggergante and teostra he punishes you if you're not paying enough attention

>the music stops for a second after he lands
Port that thing to world already i don't wanna play a game in chingchong

High rank only games are easy. More news at 11

Well technically, Xeno'Jiiva and Basarios are baby monsters.

Man, I feel like me and the Bow just aren't clicking at all. I have a Low Rank character I've been dicking around with and made the first tier Kadachi Bow and took out a Diablos with it (I still haven't done the first Zorah Magderos fight) and I feel like I just don't really 'get it' as opposed to melee weapons.

It's 11 right now!

I'm late but this man is wrong, Crit draw is shit now because GS should be using uncharged True Slash over full charged Slash1

>What is Great Girros

>tons of baby diablos constantly tunneling under you while you fight

Bring it.

>making more than one character

Teostra is one of my favorites theme songs, although I can't get used to the MHW version

I've never undestood people's beef with swimming

Bring back swimming

I've played it for a week since release, but there is nothing to do once you reached '''endgame'''. I mean, it's not a bad game but it doesn't keep you interested for a long period.

not saying it's too easy, just everything after Nerg is not very fun to fight.

wait for events and DLC, we are still waiting for PC release and probably by then they will be adding more content

If you go into a bush your palico goes stealth mode automatically, blame yourself for being a retard and jumping in a bush after he initiated his attack.

I took like 80 hours to beat NG, how much content do you need?

>I took
Keyword being "you".
The world isn't measured by standards of incompetent retards so how long you took doesn't really matter.

I've been farming hinfor days and I cannot describe to you any attack he has other than the two breath attacks because he's so fucking helpless

His gas is neutered by a nullberry (of which there are plenty around) or a quick dip in an immunity booster or whatever and then he's useless

How is nerg the most fun to fight? He's the easiest elder dragon. Guess you don't like the other fights because it's harder for you

MHW is still a pretty long game user.

>Doesn't even deny that he's retarded.
>B-but its still pretty l-long.
Maybe for a dimwitted brain damaged fuck like you, sure.

>Moga Village
>Misty Peaks
Define what you mean by comfy armor? The most aesthetic or the most min-maxed/gives you everything?
Akantor and Brachy armor are aesthetic as fuck.
>Brachy, Legiana, or Caedeus.
Brachy is my favorite monster. Legiana my second, but Leggy would actually make a cute bird-like pet. Caedeus would be perfect for a tank set-up.

All I can say is that there isn't a sense of accomplishment. ''Oh I grinded all my decos and gems so now what?'' It just leaves an empty feeling behind.

Legit question - Do you guys have any disorders?

My friend is legit autistic so I understand him pouring hours into this, but don't you guys think this is more repetitive and time consuming than Dynasty Warriors? I quit league because I hate making 30min+ commitments to one match or event, and this game is way worse at times.

I just feel you have to not care about anything going on or just turn your brain off to indulge in this. I'm already burnt out and I don't understand how people have beaten the game already.

The other elders rely on gimmicks that don't really make them harder, just drag out the fight.

Kushala and Vaal are complete pushovers when you strip them of their gimmicks. Teostra was alright though like Kirin he pretty much just spams aoe constantly. Nerg felt like a much more climactic, intense battle that tested your skills.

Fuck off worst monster

This game isn't way worse with times. You can solo most elder dragons in around 3 minutes or less. Xeno only takes 6 minutes. Even if you aren't trying to speedrun it'll still only take around 5 minutes per elder dragon

no need to get so agressive user. I consider any game 50+ hours to be "long".

Not everyone has played the past games, though.

>Xeno only takes 5 minutes
What weapon are you using?

fair enough, I kind of feel that too, but at the same time I'm a little burnt out on MHW so I can wait for the DLC or whatever to come out.

>You can kill this monster really fast when you use traps, flashes, etc!

>beat Vaal earlier
>in the middle of the fight, 'part broken' on its face
>fug yes a fang happy as fuck
>rewards tme, no fang, not even 1
Like why would they do this?

Because nerg has no "gimmicks" unless you say stunlocking him to death by breaking his bones a gimmick. You to work around teos bomb areas, kushys wind kirins lightning etc. Nerg has nothing, it's not fun and he's too easy

Any ranged wep. Done it with all 3. Lbg was a little slower though

That's not iguana

>Use pussy weapons
>Act smug
Never change, Cred Forums.

Not him but elaborate please. Currently playing max dmg + crit draw, a charged first attack does from 150~170 with a jagras blade, i think is fine.

ME MELEE ME SMASH

Yes, that's the point. It's hard to deal damage when it's spazzing the fuck out and throwing one shot attacks everywhere.

Teostra is and always has been shit, and his G Rank version is pure cancer. I've hunted him dozens of times and hated every single moment of it.

Is it me or is Kushala's horn stupidly difficult to break? I can mash on his head for the entire hunt until he limps away and I still need to blow up 2 BBL+s on it before that shit breaks.

Welcome to monster hunter

he can still fuck you up with his agressive, high damage attacks. Kushala on the other hand was a slow weak shitter who's only saving grace is that he can spam his wind bullshit that doesn't even hurt you just drags out the fight by blocking off parts of the map.

G- rank teostra is the only good teostra since he has more attacks and instacharges fewer times

>hyped up as the next deviljho
>figure I'll use bowgunner weapons
>easy as shit
>fight with a hunting horn
>slightly less easy as shit
Where's my sniping laser Jang

> his GS charges up as you charge your attacks for maximum light saber
Astalos in mhw when

Kushala is a fucking pain in the ass solo, how do you deal with his wind shield with melee weapons?

My current endgame hammer set is
>Bazel b head and waist
>HR Diablos b chest and legs
>Teostra Arms a
>Diablos Shatterer II
>Weakness Exploit Charm I
>Non-element boost, affinity sliding, KO, and Earplug decorations

It gives full earplugs, slugger, weakness exploit, and bludgeoner from the diablos parts.

I really want that pandemonium's root hammer, not a hammer main thought I'd settle for something less min-maxy

If that was frontier the giant horn would be permament

Honestly, I doubt Frontier would get as much hate if it had updated graphics
The ridiculously overpowered moves would still be there but at least they would look nicer

Nerg weapon to seal him. Flash bombs.
His wind aura doesn't even knock on you your ass when you get near him anymore.

This is what happens when the community becomes mainstream

it's certainly not a game for everyone. despite what others saying, mon hun demands a significant time investment per sitting.

The point is that complaining something is "too easy" and bragging about clear speeds is fucking dumb when you use the most basic bitch things that make the fights extra easy.

That's just a beam of electricity coming out of it's horn
How is that any different from Rajang's laser

I swear people are getting dumber with the scoutflies. I keep pinging when I find a monster but they'll keep following their scout to bumfuck nowhere to find a footstep.

ME RANGED
ME NEVER GO NEAR MONSTER
GAME EASY??????????????????

I understand, you like easier fights.

You know the way armor skills work is way different right?

I don't think disorders matter in whether you'll like these games but

I got depression, add and anxiety

I don't see how MHW would really connect with these things that well

Use the same setup you have on hammer for lance. Alternatively go for full nergigante set, eye patch and attack charm, it gives attack 7, weakness exploit 3, agitator 4, stamina surge and something else, you will have room for 4 decorations, more if you use the beta parts.
Set works wonderful on hammer and lance, no need to waste points on guard skills since you can power guard trough everything except xenos laser and that one nergigsnte attack where he hovers for a second then slams the ground

this guy is such a bro and he is not a smug cunt like the flash faggot

He does nothing, he's useless

So does anyone know how the extra content is going to be padded?

Getting Pickle is fun, but if it's only one monster a month I don't see it holding my interest.

but I found nerg harder than kushala? what's "easy" in a videogame is highly subjective.

As long as you pick up it tracks and break its body parts while on expeditions, you should discover some investigations for him sooner or later. Since you entered high rank, all the low rank monsters research levels expanded from 3 to 6, so keep raising it to unlock more investigations for Tobi quicker.

Nerg has some of the quickest kill times. Kushala takes a whole minute longer or more.

Hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=_TQ7_k1vTOI

Pussy

I wanted to hate that move because ANIME BULLSHIT but I can't it's too fucking fun

More than thos, especially since it's all so fucking easy

Yes, even for HR

No elder in the series is easier than Vaal, not even Lao

>tfw too casual for casualhunter

GS life is suffering.
>ranged players in team
>elders run from left to right because of aggro switch
>run after it like a cuck with my slow GS

Hos wind barrier is a joke compared to his FU version, I just stab him with kance until he dies and run around when he's being a tornado, I've never even carted to him in World. Nerg is the only elser I've had any trouble with, except maybe Xeno because 80billion HP

yeah because of his stupid wind bullshit. doesn't mean he's objectively harder than nerg.

Yes it actually does. Kushala also doesn't have weakpoints all over his body like nerg.

He has 4 attacks i can think of.
Bad breath
Succ breath
Bite
Tail whip
Vaal could have been something cool but instead we got a shitty dragon that is reliant on a debuff that is easily cured.
What a waste

Are cutscenes skippable yet? I want to start a new character but I don't want to go though all those annoying cutscenes again.

Range players are a useles blight. Theres no way they do enough damage to make up for them taking aggro all the fucking time

H-he will challenge diablos if you give him rock.

Why not give him a knife. He'll be unstoppable!

Be hopeful for G-rank, probably the reason he's not that threatening is because casual normies couldn't handle it

I feel like Vaal is not really supposed to be that challenging. Teostra is the last big bad wall between you and finishing the game since Xenojiva feels more like a big setpiece battle that a proper endgame boss.

Kush and Vaal are just small end game challenges.

True slash does mire reliable damae than charge 1 getting some extra crits. GS doesn't get max damage from unsheathe attacks anymore

Kill times aren't only indicator of difficulty. How easy it is to actually kill/avoid dying to is more important. Kush's wind is fucking nothing, just stalling

His design and weapons are fucking rad as hell, why does he have to be such a loser?

I'm hoping for a G rank odogron that either does the half life effect and bleed or deals poison and bleed

Guess you never played with a good ranged player. Para/sleep/poison bowgun is the way to go for helping baby meleefags button mash on the monsters face.

>Use Charge Blade
>Go back to other weapons when I get bored of it
>ALWAYS come back to it

Why is EXPLOSION AXE so based?

Is there tempered Kulu Ya Ku?

He should be holding dragonite ore or something that almost never breaks

I feel like the debuff resistance gear should be nerfed in G-rank.

>thinking that tempered monsters are anything other than just the exact same monster with more damage

b-b-but they're shiny!

ME HAMMER

ME HIT CIRCLE IN MONSTER FACE AND BADH HIM UP GOOD

UNGA BUNGA

I fucking love hammer

Even at half health all of Vaal's attacks are baby-easy to avoid, all that does is turn a couple more attacks into OHKO's

Hell even with no reists I rarely get the debuff and with two points I NEVER EVER get it as SnS

>gimmickshit is good boss design
Anyways Nerdgigante's gimmick is pretty much his hyper aggression. If you've played him solo you would know that he doesn't give you time to breath.