Tfw it's literally one of the best games ever made

>tfw it's literally one of the best games ever made

>piss4
>30fps
Wasted potential

waste of time

I platinumed this game in 10 days having gone in blind and never played a souls game before.
pic related

>30fps

at the best of times... it's 30fps MAXIMUM

>muh pc
Spotted the poor fag

Fantastic first play experience. Not that great after the 20th playthrough.

the fact that you even attempted 20 playthroughs is telling of the game itself though

Not even the best Miyazaki game, lad.

hope it comes to nintendo switch

>Not that great after the 20th playthrough.
I dont know of a single game I can say I'd be even tempted to get to 10 playthroughs on.

Yeah I heard it was getting a switch port, along with Demon's Souls and Uncharted 5
Source: My dad is nintendo

It'll be coming with the Atari 2600 port

please stop
its not even the best souls game ever made

even if you got build for every weapon you can build each one couple different ways.

>tfw I've spent over 100 hours gem farming
no regrets

yes it is, lore is just too good.

it is wasted potential
>great presentation and atmosphere
>the combat feel more satysfying than previous souls
But...
>little to no items/build variety
>shortest souls game yet
>arguably even more linear than 3

And again 30 fps AT MOST

t. ps4 user

that would be fun too

I dont own an Atari 2600

this desu.

I've played it at my ex gfs house and the 20fps chunky shit honestly makes it cringy to play. good riddance stinky puss grill

its not linear, some areas might be but its very much like demons souls.

It's the Reddit of the Soulsborne series.

Remember not to level past 98 unless you want to get stuck playing against redditors

I think DS3 is more linear desu. Once youre experienced and know when your able to access certain areas you realize you have a decent amount of freedom on what areas you approach first, to a degree of course.

Yes it's great, but it will never top the majesty of Dark Souls 1. Miyazaki will never make a game that beautiful and great again. Bloodborne is his second best game, and a far distant second at that. DaS1 is just fucking beautiful.

Autism.

Good job though, have a (You)

I thought that was 3

This is the only Fromsoft game other than Demon's Souls (cant confirm Demon's Souls because I never played it) that does not have a single trophy in it that is somehow obscure. If you apply a principle of "go look everywhere and try everything", you will naturally get every trophy in Bloodborne in 2 playthroughs. Compare that to Dark Souls 3. It is literally impossible to get all the trophies without going through NG+3, searching everywhere for the +3 rings and doing most of the covenants for all the pyromancies, sorceries and miracles. They are not comparable. Bloodborne is without a single doubt the easiest Fromsoft game ever to get a 100%. Dark souls 1 is five times as hard to 100% and DS3 is 10 times as hard. You must be an idiot to think that is some kind of accomplishment.