Switch Hopefuls

What are some games you would kill to have on the switch but are pretty much impossible?

man that guy is a fucking idiot

me or reggie

DOAX3 with maybe 2-3 more girls and new costumes would be perfect. Also they'd preferably make the volleyball less shit but expecting that is just outright delusion.

reggie, if that is a real quote.

HURRR DURR everyone only plays games for fuunnnnnnn

Tell me, why else would you play a video game?

None because I already have other systems too. More games for the thing would be nice but I'm not hungry for ports of games I can already play. If I had to pick something, probably Dark Souls games other than 1

competition, a challenge, intellectual stimulation, relaxation....?

>3D Donkey Kong
>Hybrid Ship/Adventures Star Fox game
>Chibo Robo
>Monster Hunter XX Localized
>Animal Crossing Switch
>Pikmin 4
>Traditional Zelda Game
>Fire Emblem/Legend of Zelda crossover

Dumbass

more pictures of nintendo staff with guns.

All of those things are fun, idiot.

Ah, nintendo soys. Say no more.

fun
fən/
noun
enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure.
"the children were having fun in the play area"
synonyms: enjoyment, entertainment, amusement, pleasure; More
adjectiveinformal
amusing, entertaining, or enjoyable.
"it was a fun evening"
synonyms: enjoyable, entertaining, amusing, diverting, pleasurable, pleasing, agreeable, interesting
"a fun evening"

Everything you listed provides amusement and entertainment and is therefore "fun".

>he thinks trying your best to get better at competitive games isn't fun
>He thinks beating hard bosses isn't fun
>he thinks playing a game with interesting themes isn't an enjoyable experience (and therefore fun)
>He thinks playing a comfortable game with a relaxing atmosphere isn't fun.
Why bother playing video games if you yourself don't think you're getting all that in an enjoyable way? If you want competition or challenge go play sports. If you want intellectual stimulation go read a book. If you want relaxation then go watch a movie. All of those things are enjoyable too. Enjoyable means fun. You're a retard.

Bust A Move 2 Arcade edition.

Ah I see. It's autism.

A new proper Super Monkey Ball
A good Katamari game
A new Warioland/world game featuring Waluigi

Monkey Ball with gyroscope is a MUSTTTTTT

>Hybrid Ship/Adventures Star Fox game
I want this right fucking now

All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven

I love how he's coming up with some deep realization quote but the Switch doesn't even fulfill that quote except for like maybe 1 game, and it's probably a port.

But I've had fun with almost everything I've bought.

A new or remake of blastcorps, hybrid heaven, mischief makers or even more impossible: sacrifice.

Most likely because you adjusted your expectations and tolerance to make you feel like your Switch has been a very good purchase. There's one game I legit had fun playing but the truth is Switch is not even close to deserving that quote.

ANIMAL CROSSING

I would push the red button and kill any one of you faggots to have it in my hands

for a cinematic experience of course!!!!

Sorry you regret your purchase, user. I actually have had fun with it.

>games
>fun
oh so your just like my mom and dad huh

GAMES ARE SERIOUS THINGS THAT I TAKE SERIOUSLY. NO I'M NOT MAD DON'T FUCKING CALL ME MAD. IT ISN'T FUN THESE GAMES OF OVERWATCH MEAN MORE TO ME THAN ANYTHING YOU OR DAD HAS EVER EVER DONE YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!

Red Dead Redemption 2.

Sega Saturn remakes or ports
PANZER DRAGOON SAGA

>breath of the wild alpha 2
ew

Bloodborne
Demon Souls
La-Mulana
MGR: Revengeance
Silent Hill
Anything Professor Layton
Pac Man Championship Edition DX

Most oldschool Sega IPs. Daytona, Ristar, House of the Dead, Crazy Taxi, Dynamite Cop, Gunstar Heroes, ToeJam and Earl, Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS and so on.

Basically I just want it to be a new Sega console.

Dragon's Crown seems like a no-brainer.

WoW classic

It would play like shit due to lack of buttons but damn would I love to get comfy and grind some levels.

It's got a touch screen so it's not totally impossible.

Switch is the fastest selling and best console on the market against all odds, nothing is impossible.

Good ones.

These

Arma or rising storm Vietnam.

P U Z Z L E L E A G U E

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

it just occurred to me that i've never jacked off to sorceress before. thank you for the compulsion user.

>"I'm not having fun"
>"Therefore no one must be having fun!"
Gee

oh shut up faggot, stay in your room until erica comes out

>doing something willingly
>its not enjoyable

>wanting good third party games isn't allowed
Not everything has to be some multiplat garbage user

Okami and a new Golden Sun.

I would have said prime 4 a year ago, but now I'm going to say xenogears remake

Cuphead

Owch, self burn there lad

Chrono Break

>He plays games and doesn't have fun
I don't think I can understand this autism.

>Star Fox Assault 2: It's got online multiplayer this time yo
It'd be sick af. Imagine Halo in 3rd person and chuck it online with a God-Tier controller (Switch Pro)
But it'll never happen, everyone memes about wanting a rail shooter, but when we get it, ala Star Fox Zero, it does terribly. You morons don't want a rail shooter, they're dead.

>Golden Sun 4
It could be absolute garbage and I'd still buy 4 copies. Fuck me I want a new Golden Sun so badly.

>1080 Avalanche 2: The squeaquel
The same engine as in 1080 Avalanche, tonnes of new courses, a slightly more comprehensive trick system, throw it online, give some more ridiculous surf boards, ignore the "open world mountain" meme where you find your own ways down, just make cool tracks everywhere and anywhere with a few shortcuts. Do it because it's cool and you've got some wacky ideas for a course

>New Zelda with BoTW's engine running at minimum 30fps
Just more BoTW with Monolith helping to make the map again and more depth they didn't manage to fully achieve in BoTW

Overwatch

I wanna play Overwatch with motion controls. Is that so wrong?

Star Fox is possibly the most mismanaged franchise.
It deserves so much better. :'(

I'd like to play the PS1 FF games on it, if just for nostalgia trips

A sequel to Jet Set Radio Future.

Bayonetta 3. But god knows they'll never make another one.

>this whole post

>Golden Sun
I'm glad there's a few of us yearning for a new GS. I'm sorta aware it'll probably never happen and it breaks my heart, but I'll always hope for one

A selection of Wii games in one cartridge (Metroid Trilogy, Punch Out, Mario Galaxy, Sin and Punishment 2...) would be nice.

Now that I think of it, a new Sin and Punishment could be pretty good on Switch.

Also, does Nintendo really expect people to pay 60 bucks on Tropical Freeze and they don't even bother bringing the original Returns? I really expect a port with actual controls.

I want dead or alive with HD rumble
unironically