>look up
>see this
>what do

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/9Vvxq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it?

shufflin shufflin

Is there a whiiir picture with visible asshole and no switchjak in it yet?

I need it for reasons

Epic

>what do
Hide your Switch

lol

>phone poster

nothing because im a sonybro

*dabs*

I tell my son to stop his making his weird drawings because he has school tomorrow.

Clear your goddamned notifications, you fuck.

webmshare.com/play/9Vvxq

BASED

Yes, I'm sure our good friend Anonymous will post it for us.

>My Mom pushed me towards the corner of my room, with me questioning what’s going on
>My Mom was a rather decent sized woman but she can be pretty chubby and thick, specifically in the lower area, her yoga pants are very noticeably squeezing her large posterior
>”Honey, your report card came and there are nothing but F’s, you know what that means young man”
>I try to plead with my mother that it wasn’t my fault, school was rough, ive been getting bullied and spent too much time doing other people’s homework but she wasn’t having any of it
>She slammed her hand on my mouth to shush me”Shhhhhhh, just let it happen honey, you got 24 hours to think about it”
>She then turned around, revealing her large plump yoga ass, I knew it was imminent but I tried to stick as far into the corner as I can
>She then slowly but surely started taking off her Yoga pants, and to my horror, she wasn’t wearing any underwear
>Her ass was glistening with sweat as my heart was beating fast to the impending doom
>She has taken them off and slowly shaking it very snarkingly, and then she got into position and bender down
>As is to spite me she starts throwing her arms out into a dabbing position, she knows I cringe at that shit but she wanted my punishment to be thorough
>and then it slowly happened, the faint sounds of suction as her large ass is vibrating and my body is getting pulled in, I tried to hold back but it’s too late
>Her ass is getting closer, oh god, somebody help me, I panicked as my face started to slowly touch her asshole
>”Be a dear and start French kissing it”
> I tried to refuse but with a quick WHIIIIR, it sucked me lip to lip on her asshole as I kissed it bare
>”Thank you dear! Now then”
>I hear it, oh god, it’s happening, WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR
>OH GOD NO, ITS SUCKING MY ENTIRE BODY IN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>”Hee hee, bad boy, after the weekends over I’ll shit you out”

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the Soytch Club is two blocks down

>Soyposting on Cred Forums has been relegated to text only because of the SHOOP DA WHOOP edits

It's ok guys, I fixed the OP.

BASED!

I hide the thread and report it for having nothing to do with videogames.
Or at least I would if I had any faith in mods.

BASED ANAL VORE POSTER

Those are some expressive nipples

This had too much personality to be a nujak

unplug the vacuum and tell soyboy to leave.

>lifeless remakes

This, shit's disgraceful