Inspiron 15 7000
Bretty good desu. Temps never go above 65°c under 100% load. Nice for a laptop

>gaymen laptops
One of the biggest memes ever.

*games in your presence*

>The best Windows ever for gaming
>Windows 10

Come on Dell. Really?

It's the only Windows for gaming if the processor is a recent Intel chip.

Stop spreading misinformation
Win 7 works with both coffee lake and ryzen

Mmmmmmm I don't know about that. I've never heard anything from any reputable source that actually covers shit like this about anything other than only Windows 10 works on them.

Then you're a complete retard and fell for MS marketing tactics
I'm using a ryzen on 7 right now

You do know Ryzen is AMD, right?

Its Microsoft's new advertising tagline for 10 because it can play Xbox games.
They're going to keep using that even as they phase out support for all win32 games.
Never forget that 10 ain't done till Steam won't run.

>mfw gpu prices are so high that buying a lappy for gaming is not as insane anymore

Yeah, it's pretty good for a budget gayman laptop

No, its still insane. Its a lot easier to swap out AMD's SOC hardware from a proper AM4 desktop system than it is to upgrade a laptop.

And? It's the same misinformation, that it doesn't work with modern CPUs
Go to literally any tech forum or even Cred Forums and you'll find that it works just fine

On top of this, most gaming laptops throttle like crazy and have worse clocks than dekstop counterparts, while still costing twice as much.

Is Dell the only good laptop maker in the market left?
I seriously feel bad whenever I see someone with an HP laptop.
The benchmarks on my Dell are similar to other benchmarks I've seen with the same graphics card at stock clock speeds.
It doesn't seem to be throttled whatsoever.

I didn't say modern CPUs. I said recent Intel CPUs. You do not have a recent Intel processor, so your anecdotal evidence is completely irrelevant because I already fucking know Windows 7 works with Ryzen. Keep your mouth shut about shit you don't know first hand. I don't know who the fuck you think you're fooling.

works on my machine ;)

dont just play game?

I know I’m probably spoonfeeding someone looking for help installing w7 on kaby lake, but you’re actually a fucking retard github.com/zeffy/wufuc

I bought one of these with a 4K screen for 1049.
Did I get memes on prices?

how does one game? I'm a virgin

you game good

They're really trying to push this spyware piece of shit hard.

recent = modern you stupid fuck
every consumer-grade AMD and Intel CPU made in the last 10+ years works with Windows 7

Yeah I'm pretty sure is better to buy a mid tier desktop GPU for 1000 bucks :^)

Yeah, it actually is.

I have no game.

what kind of laptop should I buy with a $1k budget?
Laptop because I must move around a lot and be portable

You should buy some rope and hang yourself. Just leave whatever's left as a tip for whoever has to clean up your pathetic mess.

I'd rather shoot myself in the head desu according to this chart

>Yeah I'm pretty sure is better to buy a mid tier desktop GPU for 1000 bucks
It is. Who would even argue against this?

>not setting yourself on fire
fucking casuals

no idea, but make sure to save for a 256gb+ SSD to go with an HDD, SSDs are a must if you are going to put it on sleep a lot

Probably OP's pic.

Check laptopscribes.com or logicalincrement.

>fire
>agony 95
Holy fucking shit

DON'T JUST READ.
BOOK.

Don't just shoot.
Film.

This graph is so fucking weird. How is hanging yourself not at least 50? Sure, if your neck snaps it's not as bad, but you really have to stick the landing.

Good job fucking it up, dumbass.

I bought pic related with 4K screen for 1049.
Did I do good?

If you're actually ACTUALLY getting choked tightly your body is gonna shut down lickity splity, you'll know when it's about to happen because the right side of your body will spasm and turn tingly

No

fire hurts like fuck and you have a 24.5% chance to survive to live a horrible and painful life

nice

Yes

>windows 10

ahahhahaah
no.

>101%

>The benchmarks on my Dell are similar to other benchmarks I've seen with the same graphics card at stock clock speeds.
>It doesn't seem to be throttled whatsoever.

Same here. The cpu runs very consistently at high clock speeds and even the gpu is comparable to the desktop counterpart. Pleasantly surprised.

4K is pretty much wasted on smol screens so no
There's just not going to be much of a diference compared to 1080p at 16 inches

>desu

is thbh

>Don't just read.
>Book.

No idiot, it's more like
>Just don't eat. Cook

>it takes 1 minute and 45 seconds to die if you get shot in the head by a shotgun
isn't it more seconds instead of minutes?

You are already consciously dead but your body isn't

hey, as long as the body is still warm

look at this fucking newfag

>dont just play.
>sport.

>Don't just Sleep.
>Bed.

DONT JUST EAT.
FOOD

Handheld = Pre-pubescent children
Console = Females, trannies, microdicks
Laptops = Small-to-average dicks, betas
PC = alphas, large dicks

Is this your first day?

>tfw have all of them
So does that mean i'm a trans big-dicked manchild?

As long as you set it to 1080p in games you're good. You're avoiding the insane prices of building a custom PC (I can't believe I have to say this, I feel gross) and the 1060 Max Q is actually not bad. You won't notice a big difference from it and a 1060 destkop reference card. Even less if you prop a big laptop fan pad under it, or at least raise up the back feet.

So not bad for your first taste of PC gaming. Have fun on Steam & GOG.

/steve

You must be retarded.

Don't just verb.
Noun.

don't just verb
gerund
would have been more interesting to see

>isn't it more seconds instead of minutes?
fully dead m8. Like think of it as still being able to live as a potato. Your body could still survive without your brain but as a veg

OP's is great and only about $700

I'm thinking about lenovo y520 with gtx 1060 mq but i've heard that lenovo has been putting some malware into their laptops so i dont know. They have the best price atleast for me as i'm not from america and dell laptops aren't so accessible in my country. Should i go with lenovo or try to find something used from other companies. I'm gonna buy on US amazon anyway i think as the pricing in my country goes ~500$ more for lenovo than i would pay on amazon. I know that laptop isn't ideal for masterrace but i would pay approx the same or slightly more for pc i put together 3 years ago plus i move quite a bit.

(((dell)))

That's my main laptop actually