Talk about video games in this thread

Talk about video games in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DOOM is overrated

Which one?

no fuck you, racists ruined the right wing party after it had already been fucked up by the retards running the Tea party
reverse racists then ruined the left wing party leading everyone sensible to call themselves a modernist and basically be branded as value-less, indecisive asses.
Fuck this board

The one you like the most

traps are gay.

I sometimes cum in the blanket my sister sleeps in expecting she will feel it and want to know more from where it comes from.

I just finished Drakengard 3 after deciding to work my way backwards through Yoko Taro's Wild Ride after beating Automata last year

Not sure what I was expecting but that ending was simultaneously really cool and really fucking stupid

I agree DOOM fixed and perfected all of DOOM's shortcomings and I can't wait for DOOM 2.

I don't have a DOOM I like the most.

Did you go all the way to Route E in DoD3?

I don't think there is an E, I just finished Branch D that ended with the rhythm game

This is true and no one can truly deny it.

I'm cute.

I just finished ghost recon wildlands, despite capturing and killing all the buchon(s), i got that shitty ending where Bowman kill Sueno. fuck this bullshit

Huey was the best character in MGSV because he actually made me feel something. Quiet was the worst. Skullface was the second worst.

I like you

>Quiet was the wors
Easily. Complete fucking garbage character in every way. Words and deeds my ass.

Ah, I might be getting confused with another Taro game. Well, that means you beat it. Congratulations.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa aaaaaaaa AAAAAAAA *gargle gargle* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fanservice in games is good and so is fapping. Varg is a faggot.

Thanks

I can't help thinking it was really cool despite being pretty bullshit, but I guess that's a Taro game for you

You know what would have made me like her at all? If she had more than 2 fucking quiet_humming.wav files in the entire fucking game

wats a good free to play pvp game

I only ever used the horse. Anything else made the game even easier than it already was.

*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

I got a Sennheiser GAME ZERO headset and it sounds worse than my nearly decade old headphones. I have a z97-A Mobo with realtek. Did I fall for the headset meme or am I doing something horribly wrong software wise? Also, I'm pretty certain they're 50 ohm.
By the way, Streets of Rogue is a pretty fun little roguelite. It's great for quick dumb runs in between study sessions during exams.
Also, how's the RPG coming along, Vargie?

You can't make me.

Battlerite is pretty alright.

CSGO but its a $15 start fee. come play with me user

Stop this its getting really uncomfortable

i cant hit anyone with my bullets

IT'S MY HOLE

Replaying this series because I've never played the third one so now it's time.

The 3rd isn’t bad. Don’t fall for the memes.

>want to build a PC
>don't want to learn all the science behind it
>just want a list of whats compatible with what

literally says on the spec sheet
you can read, right user?

pcpartpicker.com/list/

There you go :) Beware of those video card prices

gunna try it out
I stopped playing league because i have no one to play with anymore

Learning curve as usual with these games but it's pretty solid.

Minecraft soup pvp

Just get a console bro. They are more comfy anyway

>reeee my brand

Varg is a dumb leftist.

David?

It's literally just plugging shit into slots. There hasn't been a "science" to building a PC in like 15 years.

HOLY MOLEY

W-what?

H-how do you know...

Do me

I want to get good at playing Third Strike but the only controller I have is a 360 one.
Please send help.

>be NEET for two years
>all the time to play vidya, but no money or will
>work full-time for two years
>money and will to play vidya, but no fucking time
Still haven't finished Persona 5 and my backlog just keeps growing

YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

I liked the horse because you could zoom on stuff and it would stabilize. I guess Big Boss can keep his vision stable more easily on a galloping horse than in a jeep.

part time is the answer

So uh how about that new Devilman Anime?
Pretty wacky amirite?

Let's see

you can buy some cheap PS1 stick with a PS1 to USB for pretty cheap, then start saving for your own parts or a pre-built stick

ok

I'm going to regret this.

Aren't there compatibility restrictions? Also I don't know how to read video cards to tell what is powerful and what isn't

>tfw don't watch anime but read shit loads of manga
Guess nothing changes

a-ah...

The only thing you have to worry about is making sure you're getting the right motherboard socket and that the parts will have clearance for RAM & your case.

PCpartpicker will do all this for you.

PC gaming seems really unitrusive and complicated, but it's honestly piss easy. Once you go down the road there's no coming back BTW

Holy shit For Honor actually feels good to play again. It's like I'm playing the beta again. Hopefully servers iron out all the network issues.

please no

Anything but two, here we go

>I get to be free from this hellsite for a day
the best outcome

I should write something.

I love how the anti-white groups don't realize the phrase "reverse racism" is more racist than anything they're calling "racist".

I still have to buy the PS4, but only due to not having a real job yet. Working (heh, working) on that now.

>video games
>On Cred Forums
Smuganimeface.png

How is gw2?
I just installed it and really liking the lvling it's pretty fun playing a mesmer