This kills the reboot

>This kills the reboot

I heard that Playground is developing it.

Isn’t that literally what Fable 2 was

But Fable was always open world action RPG. Even if we are talking about the point & click game that has nothing to do with the RPG series, it was open world.

the expectations for an open-world game have changed since then. fable 2 handled its world like dark souls, but the reboot will probably have a huge, empty world like skyrim.

>This kills the reboot
How?

If you still care about Fable, you're beyond helping anyway. Fable 2 was exactly as far as the concept could go before becoming boring and stale.

See

>handled its world like dark souls

factually inaccurate, it was a series of hubs that were connected by loading screens.

those were the words i was looking for, thanks user.

>Open world RPG series gets open world RPG reboot
truly god is dead and we have killed him

So the same as before but with probably a bigger world.
Is it at least a genuine new game or merely a remaster?

This barely tells me anything.

I really want it to be like the first one, I hated the pseudo-enlightenment era the series got stuck in from 2 onward.

>Digging up Fable's corpse
>Giving it to the copy-pasters at Playground

Fucking kek

Still upset about the GT series?

didn't they make a bunch of promises that they didn't deliver with every fable game?

>a game by Peter Molyneux
>promises that are not kept
gee I wonder

>Playground Games now = Lionhead with Peter Molyneux

Yeah, Lionhead were capable of a grain of creativity.

yes well look up who Peter Molyneux is before you post and also look up the fact that he's not on Fable games anymore

As long as it's easier to mod than Fable 1 was it'll turn out fine.

how I literally wouldn't be interested in it unless it was open world. Yes open world games are shit right now, but you can't deny they are the bones of exactly what you want.

It’s was probably going to be sjw crap anyway judging by how modern Microsoft acts

If you gave me the combat and (optionally) leveling system of Fables with a TES world I'd be pretty much a perfect game in my eyes.

>Open world meme

It keeps happening hahaha.

If trends are any indication, you're going to have an even emptier world, like Andromeda/Ass Creed Origins/Inquisition.

That's basically what Fable has always been though.

Fable was open world, wasn't it?

What if it's not empty? Just cause your being pessimistic doesn't mean it'll be that way

Thats gay. I Just want Molyneux Drama.

>focus on characters
>no focus on enemies of which you'll fight the same 3-4 types each with 10+ variations of color

no thank you

>no Molyneux
It's going to be even worse than it could be with him on board.

They should play a game where they tell him literally nothing about development/the game. But then have him market it and make promises anyway. See if it still is more accurate than his games.

Just make him fit the pitch in 140 characters. Then have the game studio develop. It will be impossible not to be able to deliver.

140 characters.