Work all week, no time for videogames

>work all week, no time for videogames
>weekend comes
>spend it in bed posting on Cred Forums and watching netflix because too tired to do anything else
>rinse and repeat

i want to rub his belly

what are you watching on netflix? I vet it's korean dramas

>le tired gamur tread

Unless you work in salt mines for a living, no one cares.

if you werent a fat ass you'd manage.

I work a pretty stressful job 40h a week, study two evenings and sat and still have energy to play. Even now I'm only posting cause 7am matchmaking is slow.

what if I do

I bet you whine about sitting on your ass at your air conditioned job and having to interact with normie shitters. Piss off, lazy fuck.

not much worth playing

Monster Hunter is good

>have switch
>get to play Bayonetta during my 1 hour worth of breaks I get throughout the work day.
>If I get done with all my work before my shift is done I go in the back and play more Bayo
>Still have time to play vidya and GM tabletop games in my free time
feels good.

Too boring for me.

Imagine being a cat

Maybe it's not the game that's boring, but you. Ever think of that, stinky?

Or maybe it's your own shit taste?

twitch.tv > cable, movies, netflix, everything

Is that kitty okay?

Git gud at time management, fagit
I work full-time and bartend part time on weekends for fun. I get in about 9h of Vidya a day on work days.
>Vidya for 2h before work
>Walk 5 min to work at 8:30
>Shitpost on Cred Forums and drink coffee for 3h
>Lunch
>Do actual work for 2h
>Leave work 2h early cuz no-one notices or cares
>Still get paid for full day
>Play vidya from 3pm
>Always cook 3 meals worth so I can microwave leftovers when I'm lazy or busy playing vidya
>Bed at midnight and repeat

>Only work about 2-3 hours a day
>Still make enough to support myself and live comfortably
>All the time in the world to play video games

damn, what's your fulltime work?

>14 year old steam account
>3.5k hours in csgo

>tfw love games so much I'm hopped up on caffeine all day just to get some time after work
>sleep like 4 hours a day and stay up the rest

As soon as I miss a drink I feel like absolute shit and basically OP it's awful .

>work 50 hours a week with two days off
>become manager
>work 50 hours with one day off

I have the ability to buy whatever vidya I want. I can never play them though. Help me Cred Forums.

jeez, man, what do you do?

You sound like a loser who isn't very important. it's not very impression sounding when someone in your position tries to give advice like this. There's people out there who have tough jobs where they do a ton of work that affects tons of people and being good with managing their time means they get to do whatever they want in the off time they earned. You should be less worried about replying to people on Cred Forums and a bit more focused on finding some direction in your life cause the day will come when you look back on it all and realize you didn't do anything worthwhile. No one can help you with that kind of panic when you're that age, you'll just look pathetic to anyone who sees you.

Whoring.

That's not even close to what good time management looks like. You just aren't doing your job properly

I believe kitty is heavily pregnant

>I believe kitty is heavily pregnant
Aww that's wonderful

I drive.

>i'm more important because i work harder and longer
I see the indoctrination was a resounding success

>work 40-50 hour weeks, high stress job
>play vidya every night
>get 4 to 5 hours of sleep per night
>play vidya all weekend

i don't even know why I work, I should just become a neet

>i work full time
>doesnt work full time because leaves early and only works 2 hours
>thinks everyone lives 5 minutes away by walking from work

Youre not good at time management, youre just a useless bum

I'm awesome at my job. I get a day's worth fine in a couple of hours and already have the next year's worth planned/prepared already.
Just gaming the system in an office job in a country where taking naps at work is encouraged then gonna fuck off to the countryside in a year after I'm done saving. For now it gives me lots of time to work on my backlog.

This is the opposite of time management

You just sound mad that I live close to work and can fuck off early whenever I want.

>just git gud at time management and have your daddy get you a cushy office job where you basically don't even have to show up
damn why didn't i think of that

Worst part about it is being hype to play a game all day, and you get home and it's like fuuuuck that

I've started trying to play a little before work, but never enough time to get into anything even though I FEEL like playing at that point.

Maybe the old early to bed adage will help. If I wake up 2 hours earlier to vidya (and go to sleep as soon as I get home to get my full amount) I wonder how that will effect things.

Quit being a faggot. I work 40 hours a week, go to school, and do side work at a cleaning company on the weekends. I worked 13 hours yesterday. The first thing I did when I got home was finish my new PC build so I can wake up in the morning and spend the next two days playing vidya. Nut up bitch

Not everyone can get a lazy as fuck office job because their daddy works for the company, faggot

>Not having a handheld or Switch so you can Netflix, game, and shitpost all at once
Up your game.

>stupid phoneposter

>jobless NEET, nothing but time for video games
>impossible to choose something to play and when I do I turn it off after 20 minutes
There is no inbetween, user. Video games are a curse.

>tfw you got memed into a career

i just wanted to do some dumb shit and fuck off

Fuck I feel this

What job do you do?

Serious question, I'm an EMT so I'm far removed from cubiclefags.

>sleeps 6 hours a night
>no mention of exercise

user please be sure to exercise. We worry about you

He has subsidized housing or lives home with parents. Doesn't have any responsibility so his tiny paychecks go to vidya games

Y'all wagecucks need to embrace neo-Jesus.