Kingdom Come

>Buy Kingdom Deliverance
>Boot it up
>Enjoy the very start, because it makes promises of choices and different outcomes
>Start the first quest
>Go to the local drunken bum to solve the debt
>Combat system looks confusing as well. No matter where I point in the 4 directions, the character makes the same swing, at the same direction
>Lose
>Load back before the fight, try again
>Lose
>Load back once more
>Lose, no idea what I'm doing
>Close game and request refund

Fuuuuck, why is the combat system so weird? I want to like the game because it looks like an excellent RPG, but if I can't even get past the first fight, I know I'm gonna get annoyed by the system throughout the game.

It's probably a case of git gud, but why couldn't they make the system a bit like how it works in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare instead if they were going for directional swings and all that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81LYhV9p6nk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei6LQlEXc4&feature=youtu.be&t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=_zbJ5v6IxUk
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/safe_as_houses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Examine this post. Drink it in.

The absolute STATE of Cred Forums

What does it matter? You already refunded it. The fight does take a long time but they give you all the tools and instructions to win it on the first go.

Should have gotten the lads to help you out.

I wish this game wasn't that well known so normie retard kids "lul I hate gaymes" wouldn't shit the threads, we had such comfy Elex threads.

Damn son you sound like a little bitch. If you said some bandits early game messed me up I'd be like "yeah bruh them bandits can be tough". But the drunk guy? fuck user maybe you're not cut out for this game.

You're a plebeian and you just got filtered

Should have called the boys. Or sneak in and steal his shit. Or knock him out from behind, take his key, steal his shit. Game has plenty of options. Pretty extreme to lose first fight and insta-refund.

Damn you're fucking retarded

>can't figure it out in 5 minutes
>give up
pathetic tbqh, you're meant to be useless at the start of the game, you're a nobody. combat is a chore until you level up, It's the same shit with lock picking. It's like its everyone's first RPG and they expect to run around like a medieval batman from the first hour.

back to skyrim, pleb

How do you stealth kill guards? Do I need better stealth skills? Or do I need to be stronger to overpower them?

>the game is SUPPOSED to be boring as fuck, you're just a casual for not liking it

You need 5 stealth and then the skill to stealth kill. Otherwise you can only knock them out.

get the stealth kill perk (under stealth skill) and have a dagger in your inventory

Can I go full Deus Vult in this game?

I know how to stealth kill, it's just that guards instantly break free from my hold and fight back. I'm not sure what skills I need to improve to do it, or if guards are just immune to stealth kills.

>mfw picturing OP getting his glass jaw rocked by the village drunk 3 times in a row

Oh that, yeah man I have no idea they do that to me constantly too I beat the game without ever knowing what prevents that. My stats were maxed out too I couldn't get any more perks but it still happened alot.

No 13th century """""""Knights""""""" allowed.

>game crashes every 20 minutes
>doesn't even say why it crashed, "windows encountered a problem"
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING SHIT I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME DAMMIT I'M STILL STUCK IN THE TUTORIAL

There's knight armour and a lot of christian fanatics,but i'm not sure if there's a quest line for it.
Grab the heaviest armour, the biggest sword, go out into the forest, and chop up some zoroastrianist kuns/cumans

Did you even read anything about the game's premise?

40h in - zero crashes, it's you user, you are the problem

it's obvious that you've never had to work for anything in your life. Female or rich parents?

you can go heretic hunting
you can go witch hunting
you can kill heathens
you can purge bandits
you can become a monk

WHAT THE FUCK MAN what's your specs?
MINE RUNS AT 45FPS AT MEDIUM SETTINGS AND IT STILL KEEPS CRASHING LIKE A FUCKER

>works on my machine :)

I'm not sure what exactly does it, but when i snuck up on a dude in heavy armour, he would hear me when i was in range to choke him out, i just pressed the button before he could turn around. Then, he broke free.
Next time i did it with my armour off, and it worked. I thought it was a matter of awareness only

OP, you're fucking retarded. Go up to a big nigger on the street, attack him, and see if you can magically win a fight because you pointed your arms the right way.
Do you understand what ROLE PLAYING GAME means?

>tfw runs perfect 60fps but game freezes because it shoots to 100% cpu use for no reason

w10-1600x-16Gb-1070-4yo SSD

I was supposed to run from all those knights burning down skalitz right?

And die in two hits if I fought them?

They didn't have to rape the girl since they had their way with me.

>in heavy armour
ehm, how do you imagine choking a dude in heavy armor?

grab some heavy armor and a mace and bash heathen teeth in

that's about the best you can do

For statistics' sake, i had about 4 freezes in 20 hours or so. I didn't even get a windows error message, the game just stopped reacting.
It's an extreme pain in the ass until you learn to brew Saviour Schnapps, then just keep chugging and it's fine.

I was aiming at a speech playthrough I hope it'll avoid me some combats. Yesterday I accepted to steal something as a quest to pay my debt, got stuck in the owner house and he started beating me for the intrusion, I faint, still can't get out from the house, he beat me again, cycle repeats for like 5 minutes until I give up and reload. Game's going to be fun.

What's absolute about it?

I mean i was in heavy armour, but you can literally choke a dude in a grand helmet. You walk up to someone sleeping in full plate in full helmet, your character will put his hand on the helmet around the neck, and the target will be knocked out no problem. R E A L I S M

Yes you are supposed to. To get the "save the girl" achievement you can just hit one of them once then run to the nearby horse.

I'm 12 hours in and have had one blackscreen bug but I could still see the menu so I saved and reloaded

hes an idiot but i guarantee 99% of normies with successful careers or "hard workers" would turn this game off after 5 minutes simply for being confusing and not instantly gratifying like fruit ninja

Can't you just put your weapons away and press G to surrender as usual?
I'm not sure if you can talk your way out of it after that, since i just go on a killing spree whenever i get caught.

>goes for speech
>still tries to steal
You can complete that quest through speech

framerate drops in the towns are driving me crazy. i get 60 fps at 4k everywhere in the game until i point the camera at some buildings and it drops to 10-20

you don't even have to hit one, just press X to whistle

NPCs usually take armor off when sleeping, even bandits in the woods

>at 4k
did you disable forced v-sync in .cfg?

I think success is based on either Str or Stealth skill. Used to happen a lot with me, but after getting both Str and Stealth up, it never happens.

You can wait until nightfall and choke them out with 100% success while they sleep. A good way to level Stealth is just going around town at night, and choking everyone in their sleep.

I tried to surrender but the dude didn't want to hear any of it.

Is this better with KB+M or controller?

When I asked my creditor if I could simply repay him with money it seemed like he wasn't going to accept. Guess I just shifted under his pressure. But that's eventually how I ended the quest. Can you take the ring through speech ? I tried talking to the guy but he still wanted money for it.

Turn Ultra Lighting to Very High, it's bugged.

Can you actually do everything in this game?

Honestly casual faggots like yourself shouldn't be allowed to breath. git fucking gud or just kys faggot

kbm

I've never seen that happen. Every bandit leader quest and about 2 cumans i've killed have all worn their armour to sleep. But the way it usually goes is that they're awake and patrolling when i get there, and after a minute or so, they go to bed, so it could be some AI bug, possibly due to freshly spawning.

It's same even at medium.
There's no difference graphically though.

Are there actually people that lose the first fist fight somehow?

me. unlike dumbo OP he could try different tactic like asking Heinrich's friends to beat the Kunesh with ease.

>Beat Kunesh's ass after a ten minute fist fight
>Take his key, hammer, and nails
>Sell them
>Quest marker still points to him like I'm not finished
>Choke him out and take his clothes
>He'd already lost his wife and had nothing on value in his house

No regrets though.

get to camp, wait till night - only one or two dudes keeping watch others sleep in pajamas

Hahaha damn kids just give up after losing one fight

You don't even have to fight him, you can run back to your daddy and tell him that Kunesh was mean to you and he'll give you the money for the coal

Is Condom Cum worth the price or should I wait for a sale?

It's ok, the Cumans kill him anyway a couple of hours later.

Sale or a couple of patches, whichever comes first.

actually that nigga survives and you see him when you first enter Rattay

He gives you a quest too.

Combat system is alright for 1v1 fights
It really breaks when there are multiple enemies

50€ is a little too steep unless you really like games like this
Wait for a sale

Imagine being such a waste of air that you not only can't beat the shit out of Kunesh on your first go, but also can't beat him while savescumming and can't even find a way around it despite saying that you're exited about the promises of different choices

I really hate fist fighting in this game, it's a piece of shit and people pretend it's easy. You get stuck in fucking combat with these meme lords for 20 years trying to knock them down while the game glitches them out to glide across the floor to reach you with punches.

use Q
fistfights are easy when you get to warfare level 5, no peasant can beat you

I bet you think dark souls needs an easy mode too. It fucking tells you how to fight you dumb nigger.

By God did I get a severe case of cancer from this post. Holy shit, what a faggot.

you fool

I reached 10ish str after the bandit quests, went back to do the brawls because i forgot about it earlier, and won just by spamming right click. They literally didn't get to move.
The combat is all about numbers, combos have a low landing rate, master strikes depend on stats too, there doesn't even seem to be a noticeable difference between using feint or not.

GOTY

>knock out one of the skalitz guards
>get high class armour in the first hour of the game

>high class
come back when you get greeted as a knight, plebeian

based
Drumpflets BTFO #punchanazi #goodnightaltright

Why are nights so fucking dark? Even with a torch I can barely see.

all you need for that is choke out and loot one of these (respawning) knights that want to duel you

>be shit at the game
>request refund
Did you also requested a refund for Dark Souls?

>why is night so dark

Really?

I already completed the game and got full plate armour like in the 15th hour

>Why are nights so fucking dark?
Are you retarded?

is it actually possible to lose those first fist fights?
i never saw my health dropping so i thought they were autowins

>lower left corner
Oh mein gott...

They aren't always, it seems to depend on the fullness of the moon. Also in forests among trees it is MUCH darker.
What you posted looks pretty realistic tbqh

This is the average shitposting retard gentlemen.

lol

just like irl

G I T G U D
I
T
G
U
D

>getting baited this easily
Fucking newfags i swear

Thank you based Vavra for exposing nu/v/ as a bunch dirty casuals. No wonder this place has gone to shit.

kek I didn't notice that creature until this post

kek

who would have thought???????

la creatura...

How the FUCK do you stop enemies from constantly parrying you?
All of my fights are
>Parry Enemy
>Get Parried by Enemy
>Parry Enemy
>Get Parried by Enemy
>Don't get a prompt for parrying anymore
And every fucking time I get to actually work on the enemy they never run out of stamina before me. All I do is parry, attempt to get a blockstring that might result in a shield smack or wrist stab but mostly get parried or evaded before that.

good one

ah the face of a cuman, wretched creatures

use a bow, no one can parry an arrow

stab stab stab

have had zero crashes.
Do you meet the specs? latest drivers?.
crashing every 20 minutes sounds like unstable system.
remove all overclocking from gpu, cpu and memory and try again

i’ve done exactly the same

grog don't like stealthy infiltration

Bernard teaches you how to feint on his first class, it's really useful to connect the first strike, then you can go for combos all the way (even the first combo is beast at the beginning, specially with bandits who have little to no helmets)

probably forgot the axe

still worth a murder

>priest invites me to drink with him
>teetotaler so politely decline
>quest failed
>no one knows about Limpy
Did I fuck up my game?

maybe

>using a bow
Begone peasant!

but I'm a gud boy
I dindu nuffin

go and find the bailiff for that area, its unmarked and I did the same as you but if you talk to him again he gives you a hint.

Thanks, thought I had talked to everyone but will go back to him. kudos

>find butcher with the dog watching over him
>early in the game, need all I can get
>kill dogo
>character dialogue implies that I could have gotten it without killing dogo
>feel sad as fuck
>go bury my parents
>dog walks up to me
>mfw

how the fuck do I find a job for those two niggers in sasau

>say something good about a popular, well received game
>Cred Forums tells you to kys
>say something bad about a controversial, niche game
>Cred Forums tells you to kys
you guys are the biggest fucking hipsters lmao

This surprises you?

>nu-Cred Forums can't handle a little jank

lmao go back to fortnite kid

How do you only have 37 noise in a fucking plate?

>Get stuck in gayass locked combat mode
>Fights take 20 years
>Break lock off and just begin swinging crazily
>Win

Shit combat system.

...!

Yeah but good luck maintaining it

Just got stuck in a dialog with the sleep/wait overlay on top of it, can't Esc away from it, no one talks, no time passes
I'm glad I got memed into buying this garbage, thanks Cred Forums
fuck you

The game gets better after a few hours of playing.

Combat is shit all the way, though. Melee combat in first person is a horrible idea.

Is the strengthening tonic bugged?
I sent the Skalitz woman who's caring for her sick husband to carry shit, but she's complaining that it's too much strain on her so I tried to brew her some.

When I try to brew it, I just get an unknown potion, there's no message telling me if I succeeded or fucked up.

K I N O
I
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=81LYhV9p6nk

Does henry actualy say anything different if you wipe out the camp first?

No, all the enemies just respawn.

>group of old chads standing ready for battle
>Henry of to the side looking like a lost child

So much for realism.

Post your Henryfus.

Condemned, Dark Messiah, and Dying Light prove you wrong.

>Vidish
>chad

you suck user, I beat kunesh alone in my first try. I uses tactics I would actually use in real life fisticuff simply by dodging and countering.
Or you know... just ask your friends for help or tattle on your dad like the game intended to

If you whistle they stop and come after you

Cred Forums is unbelievably shit at video games

The absolute state of gamers

Your literally the peasant son of a blacksmith whos an unskilled, drunk layabout, instead of repeating the same failing strategy over and over again why not learn to walk before you can run?

Step 1. Punch sheep
Step 2. Find an unsuspecting female (Females are weak and vulnerable) and beat her up a bit.
Step 3. Once youve graduated from beating women, look for unarmed dainty men with small frames.
Step 4. Team up with Henrys friends to take on tougher foes, theyll protect you.
Step 5. If you feel like risking it all, do a few hit and runs on guards.
Step 6. Fight Kunesh, chances are youll be covered in blood and he will be aware of your exploits, youve already won the mental battle, just smash him.

>implying mid-15th century armor is in the game

Alternatively;
Steal a bunch of apples from your own home and swap them for charcoal at the merchant.
Works like a charm.

Or just you know beat the shit out of him without prior preparation because it's really not that hard

>not on Switch
Shit game. Close this thread no one gives a fuck.

KINGDOM CUM HAS SO RETARTED COMBAT SYTEM IT TAKES ONLY A PRO GAMERS WITHOUT LIFE TO EVEN HIT PEASEANT, HAHA, POORFAGS

He might have that perk that reduces noise in armor you repair yourself

shame on you, Hermann is a great guy

If you can't understand the combat system after 20 minutes of fighting there's nothing that can be done for you

he definitely looks like one though

This, he was easy as fuck. I'm surprised people are having such a hard time with him.

>might
you can even see the active "padded" buff in his picture in the upper right corner

Is it this effective?
I only wear an arming doublet and the combat jacket you can buy in Sasau and my Noise is 70.

The worst part for me was that I beat him on my first go and then forgot he also had an axe so I spent 10 minutes running around looking for shit to sell

Herod's sword is for pussies.

>sent by benny to purge nearby bandit
>autotravel to the nearest spot
>ambushed by two bandits on the way
>loots their gears
>reached the camp
>wait till night
>put on bandit disguise
>stroll into their camp
>poisons their food
>choke then stabs the bandit leader in his sleep
>run away wait till noon
>come back to camp full of dead bandits
>cut off their ears, go back to benny
>25 Groschen awarded KACHING

you can literally slaughter the entire fucking village and you'll still meet all the peasants from it later on, spread out in the world. they'll also likely put a bounty on your head

THAT FUCKING HALO THAT APPEAR IN EVERY GODDAMN CINEMATIC CUTSCENE

wait, you can disguise as bandits?
they don't have uniforms

The social system in game takes in account the way you are dressed, you can literaly pass as a knight if you're in full armor

yes you could, just dress up like them: black clothes, mid tier armors, generally stuffs you looted from bandit.

Where can i get the pc collectors edition?
It´s too late 4 me?

Thats right, but it is supposed to be hard. Getting the best armor and weapons and trying to push them of and hit them with stab spam when they strike helps. having friends helps even more.
Personally i just run away and finish them with piercing arrows if the fight is hard. horseback archery is fun.

So I poisoned the food at a bandit camp and nothing fucking happened so I had to go back and and slice them up. Why didn't the poisoning work I waited for like a day.

how can i redo the combat tutorial, or practice/level swordfighting? i forgot how to feign, and i don't really understand the block system. (i hit Q when the green shield appears, slow mo, but I can never follow it up.)
Also, wtf is 'clinching'?

Yeah, that guy is in full plate and has 37

I have a feeling it could be bugged.
I was wearing a set earlier and after a few repairs I was at 0 noise.

no, you just failed to follow the steps properly. Just buy some from the apothecary, it's cheaper and easier.

The fuck did you just said?

This.

I dressed up as a monk and looted the monastery clean.

if you talk to them and fight for their weapon ( it`s random, sometimes for something different) you get really nice stuff for winning. Got as Magdeburg sword with high stats. killing him sneakily before reload just got me a stanard sword. Also, just sneak around everywhere and still everything, then get the really good stuff from the weapon- and the armorsmith in the skallik? , you can remove the stolen flag with some shuffling stuff around with the fence. But play MQ first till the horse, stolen horses disappear and you cannot use them for storage, nor recall them with x to your position. You need this to not slowly overburdened walk instead of ride fast to the fence or your chest.
easy good equip.
also just knock out people that sleep alone, right in their beds for leveling stealth. And beware, if you do this in skallig, there is a bug that everyone will hate you, even if you aren`t seen. you can spam banditcamp quests with cptn bernard to restore rep.

Clinch is when you get into a shoving match with your opponent close up. Get the perk that gives you a bigger chance to win those situations. Press L2 and push them away, when they stagger split their head open with an overhead strike.

yes, with a shield. you can to. but aim for the face. you can interrupt them midswing and run away, rinse, repeat.

AH GOODMAN, GOOD TO SEE YOU!

ask benny to teach you how to riposte

Oh, so looting them yields worse loot? Shit, on my first encounter I knocked the guy out and didn't want to wait for him to get up so I mercy killed him and took his stuff.

>put that fucking thing away before I ring your helmet like a church bell

>wayfarer knight
>pull out bow and shoot one arrow to his face
Ded

He was asking for it

I got some 17 or 20 charisma decorated vest from one of them, with the best armour value i could buy in Rattay, some 2-3k costing one. Not sure what you can loot off of them

STOP BULLYING VAVRA NOW

Some 2k plate armour, still pretty good.
can you answer this do I need a perk or something?

wait a second
i recognize that blowjob

miller in the town with archery log shooting contest. something with q. ask theresa for it.

Now we know who Araki Hirohiko sucked the youth out of

You should get a tiny notification exactly when you do it, or Henry says a comment about it. There won't be an effect until you actually tell radzig what you did and the mission starts. Although idk what said effect is. I only poisoned one kettle + lit two bunches of arrows

>4 years of dealing with sjw bullshit really does take its toll

loot thems to me to be midrange leveled loot for knights. stuff that good equipped guardsmen seem to have.
With your armor we are 2 people who got the good stuff from fighting fair. semms worth a try.
And it is fun to have him hand over the family herirloom. that will teach his mom right!

>talk to the bum about giving me money back
>he refuses, is aggressive
>say fuck it, I´m taking the stuff anyways
>it´s in a locked box, I have no lockpicks but my pub friend has
>go to the pub, he wants to throw horseshit on a house
>I help you, you help me, right?
>We throw shit at the house and we meet at the bums house
>we beat the fuck out of him and I take my stuff and I have 4 spare lockpicks

Go to Cred Forums and read about a literal retard who tried to do the same thing 3 times in a row, fail and refund the game

Das Gräuel...

Witcher 3:
>"The sin of mankind is deep".
>"He was a murderer. A monster. A beast. He wasn't human. The last trace of humanity died under the weight of his own sufferance."
>"Sometimes I look at the sky and see the dark darkness of all eternal edginess and I weep because they kidnapped my child."

KCD:
>"Hey lad! We just escaped those motherfuckers with the storm."
>"You bastard! I love you. Will you get into the castle?"
>"Sorry friend, but it's too small, and too dangerous for you. We need to get going. God bless."

Why is KCD such K I N O?

This. There are a ton of different ways that OP could've gotten the money but instead he decided to refund the game

Not that mission, I'm talking about the radiant quests to kill bandit camp leaders.

WHY CANT YOU WALK THROUGH DOORS SOMETIMES
THIS IS SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF. IM STUCK IN A FUCKING PUB AND I CAN'T GET OUT.

>Lost to the local bum, blames the game
Never change.

This. nu-Cred Forums is casual as fuck and calls non-casuals """""""""toxic""""""""

>Talk to the bum
>Manage to persuade him to see my point of view, but he says he has nothing
>Fuck it, go inside the house
>No lockpicks
>Comeback and start punching him without even talking.
Its so easy to just beat him up.

interesting approach
>talk to bum, use speech skill, fail and utterly insult him
>"Du Hurensohn!"
>beat his ass for a whole 10 minutes
>take stuff and sell it
It was worth it

Arkham city might be the thing for you

...sooo like in real life?

>Hey look, Henry's come to see us!
>Henry's here!

Fuck SJWs and shills like you 10/10 game

Solid 7/10 game

Rushed ending ( seriously, there's no act 3 - I can't wait until normies realize this ) and absolutely terrible power scaling though. Combats sucks dick until you train with Bernard, and then it's way too fucking easy.

>I'm honored that a Knight such as you takes an interest in me
They should at least yell SIR Henry at me if everyone thinks I'm a knight anyways

Same. i had some mouse buggery with the menu after I alt tabbed, but a restart fixed it.

Why is that one guy in that camp when youre looking for Ginger SO DIFFICULT? His buddy is a total pushover but he kills you in like 4 hits, its BULL SHIT. For fuck sake. I try surrendering with G but it doesn't work.

The save system pisses me off. It really needs a quicksave for shit like this. I don't want to fast travel all the way back from where I last saved (bed), which is UPSTAIRS. What a fucking oversight, holy shit. The game is fantastic but that really pisses me off. Quicksaving is CONVENIENT. Holy shit. I don't want to fight the same fucking bandits on the fast travel road, rob their gear, put it on the horse, then finally finish fast travel and make it to the quest bandit camp. Someone tell Vavra it's the same fuckin thing if you do that or quicksave, except one DOESN'T WASTE MY FUCKING TIME. Really special game, though. Incredible.

Go back to Captain Bernard and ask him to come with you

Git Gud at alchemy and have all the save schnaps you can carry.

learn to brew saviour schnapps, you can manufacture a shitton for free, or if you're lazy to gather belladonna, 10-20 groschen will afford you like 5 quicksaves

When there's one bandit with a fucking bow the only way I've found that works is to either get the other one between you and the archer and hope that the archer misses and hits his friend, or incapacitate the archer first.

I got a suit of plate before even finishing the prologue. There are some bandits near Skalitz, killed them before I buried Henry's parents. One of them had a plate cuirass.

Ruined the game for me desu

Oh shit ok. He seriously kills you in no time and super staggers you, it feels like in games when you're "supposed" to lose but you're not. The worldbuilding, characters, and everything about the game seriously makes my nuts explode though. The costumes, weapons, designs for all of them, perfect replica of the setting visually and culturally...And of course the core combat is stupendous. What a masterpiece.

But holy shit someone mod in a quicksave. I spent two hours doing that bullshit.

Completely forgot ol Vav put alchemy in and all that other stuff with belladonna to save. It's actually a good system when you have more than 1 potion. Aye aye.

It's a shame that the combat is so terrible.

Player skill is, unfortunately, 99% irrelevant. All you need in terms of player skill is being able to press your LMB and Q buttons.

The rest is ENTIRELY dependent on your character's stats.

>keep hearing about people crying because they can't save all the time
>laugh it off as casuals being casuals
>actually play the game and realize how unforgiving saves are
I am this close from getting a mod

there is a save mod on nexus.
i installed it because Henry always acted like a drunken fool when I quicksave before important dialogues, really pissed me off.

Right? Once you get some savior schnapps under your belt I guess it wouldn't be so bad but early game saves are brutal if you want to dick around

+1
i find that all the fancy combat skills are not even worth using

Still very early but it seems like you need to change your angle of attack and footing pretty significantly, no? And there's feinting, dodging...I don't want to assume you both suck, maybe you've played it longer than me.

I was of the opinion that the combat system was good UNTIL I got to the Ulrich fight.

EVERY SWING I MAKE HE RIPOSTES
COMBOS DON'T FUCKING WORK
WHEN I CAN FINALLY SWING OFF THE 3-4 STRIKES FOR THE COMBO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN
MEANWHILE THIS OLD FUCK CAN MEME COMBO ME TO DEATH

Thank god the combat system is so broken you can cheese all the difficult fights with the bow

you have to crouch. I think its a problem with the rate at which geometry rennders. I have had a similar issue with stairs.

Bro I finished the game 2 days ago

You're not supposed to feint or dodge, just do a riposte or a master strike - press Q when the green shield appears. The enemies can't block it, and they die in one hit most of the time anyway

How come i didnt trained/kept grinding with Bernard and still did fine? Game has parry mechanics, feint and shit. For fucking sakes, my main damage dealer is not even LMB, its pretending i going for a slash and then changing up for a stab in the head.
Against strong opponents i use it if i found a way of fucking their stamina or breaking their guard.
Yes, i pretty much agree with you, with the difference that i played a lot.
Everything he do to you, you can do to him. You can parry all his attacks, no matter your stats.

yeah, it's effective. i don't have henry wearing plate as a knave, but that perk allows me to fit some light armor onto him so he's not complete paper and still sneak

I reached the point when almost nobody can kill me in my full plate, and I kill everyone with 2 strikes of Herod's sword.

I enjoy baiting the master strike too on 1x1. but against multiple opponents i find that i need to go agressive and kill them before they manage to fuck me up.

Gotta say, the AI is pretty impressive
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei6LQlEXc4&feature=youtu.be&t=76

>Everything he do to you, you can do to him. You can parry all his attacks, no matter your stats.
Except I was pressing block at the right moments and not getting ripostes, I was barely getting parries mid combo, which he seems more than capable of doing to me.

The best way to fight skilled opponents seems to just be abuse riposte, combos are fucking worthless and if you're impatient just kite them and shoot with a bow

feinting is working though

And the state being is false flagging and baiting people into guilt that everyone who dislikes the game is a casual. This is a common way to start "generals" for any game you want on Cred Forums.

Kek I did the same thing on that quest

Said fuck this, let that old dude kick me out of the monastery. Took back my gear and killed everyone there, even the guards.

This pls.
I could only do ripostes outside of the turorial once or twice and I'm pretty sure those were accidents.
I fuck up combos about half the time too.

Hold LMB and go for a overhead, change to a lower strike. Now change to a stab, he will probably feel the hit and now you can try combo him. I didnt used bow through the entire game nor kept grinding my combat skills. Didnt used Herod Sword because i had the sword from the wayfarer knight.

Follow the main quest until you can train with Bernard in Rattay

Lmao why bother with that shit when he has a chance to riposte me at any moment.

Like I said I just used the bow

Just edit the game files so saving doesn't cost Schnapps.
I don't care if it makes me a filthy casual, freeroaming is a fucking pain without free quicksaves.

Git gud, casual.

>game just ends when you're going on a road trip with your bro Capon

wtf?

You were supposed to watch her get raped and masturbate desu

You'll come back to the noble guy{the one who shows up at the end I forgot his name) having fucked everything up and you'll have to fix it with Capon and the group of knights/soldiers who go with you.

Mark my words it'll happen.

You understand that what i said is only one attack right? If you do fucking feints he wont parry you, thats the point. But okay, use the damn bow, Just dont think that is not your fault that you keep losing to Ulrich.

>attack someone
>he surrenders and then goes to bed
>suddenly everyone knows i attacked him even though he didn't go anywhere and went to sleep immediately
so much for that realism i guess

FEINTS

DON'T

WORK

NOTHING WORKS, THE COMBAT IS FUNDAMENTALLY BROKEN

Are there any blatantly OP perks? I've only entered Talmberg and browsed through the perk lists but I can't tell which ones are newb traps.

>defeated runt with one hit to his head with a mace
nice

Surprised how good the game is, thought it would be just a run of the mill rpg

Literally one hit him with a pommel master strike

The cutscene fight lasted longer than the actual duel

>He didn't slit them both in their sleep while they're camping like the filthy rogue you are

>medieval batman
I chuckled

Game is a buggy pile of shit, don't bother

I shot him in the face with a piercing arrow

gid gud

The game was marketed as focusing on the player skill themselves, not what Henry's skill was.

Instead its the opposite. I can understand why some people are mod.

I say it works, you say it doesnt. i beat all my opponents by having skill and you kite them with the bow. I wonder which one of us put more effort in understanding the combat.

I understand the combat. It never does what it should despite what I do so why should I continue to put up with a terrible system

Honestly. i have faced many opponents (most of them) where i enjoyed my stats, It was clear that my warfare, strength and etc. was so high that the guy had no chance. But i did not see one enemy where i tought "shit i have to level up" and its really fun when you face someone that takes more effort to beat.

they're all pretty balanced. i think clinch master and head cracker might be the strongest though

>muh super realistic medieval rpg
>rain doesn't even wash off blood from sword
just put magic in it, stupid slavs

I encountered a bandit camp while hunting these birds in Rattay with 3 archers and 2 bandits. I was underskilled and outnumbered, but with luck, good positioning and basic understanding of the combat I was able to beat all of them even though I shouldnt be able to. took me 3 tries, but it is definitely possible. gid gud

a grindstone washes the blade though, without getting bloodied
there's your magic

You will end up with all of them. Decide on which perk to get when its time to buy them;

Or you can just beat the shit out of him in the fight.

Blood is thiccer than water, Sweetie :^)

t. never slaughtered a pig in rain

I almost lost a fight to a bandit who was wearing some chainmail and milanese gauntlets in the woods. I had a sword, he just had HIS FISTS.

You realize you sound like OP right? You lose a fight, instead of thinking that you have to get better you think that the game is shit. that you are playing at the skill ceiling and there is nothing you can do better.

plan ahead, make note of how often a skill gives you perk points
with most skills it's worth saving 2 perk points for lvl 10-12

I'm not the one complaining about the combat I think its fine I've already beaten the game.

I just understand the point of view that the combat is ass because lets be honest, its nothing special.

You wipe the blood from the knife and its clean as as a whistle
I don't think you've killed anything other than a couple of your brain cells though

Honestly you fought wrong if you almost lost. With the sword it should be impossible for the guy to close his fucking range. even with perfect defense, the only thing he would manage would be a backward dodge.

fuck i never even considered calling Henry's mates in for it and now it makes so much sense to me

Feigns stopped working for me too. In the tutorial it was really deliberate bait and switch, now I just do a normal swing.
You hold left click, switch position, and release, right?
Also who here always kills beggars when the stumble across them on the road?

>Combat system looks confusing as well. No matter where I point in the 4 directions, the character makes the same swing, at the same direction
So you didn't read the big ass tutorial that pops up during your first brawl? God you are stupid.

Oh fuck off.

What's even more frustrating is this fight goes basically like this
"I work for Radzig"
>"Lmao idk die"
>"Wait don't kill me"
"I work for Radzig"
>"woah dude why didn't you say so"

I swear to fucking god I was ready to throw my PC there and then

Was anyone else dissapointed that Radzig was your father? It kind of diminished the whole peasant nobody thing the game has going on, and walks into tropey territory with the noble bastard thing. Still,
it kind of explains why you even became a squire in the first place and didn't get much more flak for all the shit you do.

wipe, yes, but a few drops of water won't clean your hands

He is an enemy of Radzig. He allys with you due to your goal being the same, not due to your lord. If you are still talking about Ulrich.

they are casuals. Buying a savior schnapps for 100 is expensive at the start but you can create one yourself with alchemy. You get the recipe for free and even if you buy all the base ingredients it only costs you 3 which is nothing. Alchemy is also comfy as fuck

I can't seem to pull off any advanced maneuvers outside of combat.
Most of my kills are stray hits to the head or simply exhausting my enemy.

Just started and the dialogue and characters dont feel like people of that period at all.

They talk like they were written by a millenial with a handful of old sounding words superficially and all 'problematic' aspects of life back then removed.

I know the language has to be digestible for wide audiences but why even have the guise of historical realism then?

Then generic as fuck 'heres your home oh no an attack eveyones dead' cliche to open.

no, you hold the sword above you head for example then switch to one of the lower positions and immidiatly strike. thats how faints work, but if you combat enemies with decent skill they are still able to block you.
It heavily depends on who you fight, simple bandits are easy to use combos and faint etc on, skilled enemies are able to block this shit. gid gud

re-read the post before you say anything stupid again

you know they didn't speak english in bohemia right

can confirm, the cumans speak modern hungarian as well, they use swearwords that were invented recently

>Enjoy the very start, because it makes promises of choices and different outcomes
>Proceeds to not use any of the other methods made available

Wow, a real RPG and pro tier game releases, and Cred Forums of course is game journalism tier skilled at it. What a surprise. I on the other hand got wasted and fucked bitches with a priest who went from cool headed smart to total bro and degenerate, begging me to do a sermon for him. I saved and quit after that, can't wait to see how that goes after what he told me at the tavern. Funny they alluded to Jan Hus burning at the stake in 1415

I beat that dude on my first try, just block and then spam fast punches.

dont you need to learn reading first? I started using alchemie after uchize, so im not sure.

git gud fggt

I stole a sword that requires minimum 7 str to use from the executioner. What's the quickest way to level str?

no it wasn't. it was marketed as an rpg, you little faggot

Jesus, you fucking moron. You know the Czech didn't speak english either? Have you ever heard of suspending disbelief? Just view the language as being filtered or translated, just like you're aware that the people in a musical aren't actually breaking into song every fifteen minutes. There's historical accuracy then there's making your product completely unavailable for consumption and thus pointless from a capitalist standpoint. You might have actual autism with this all-or-nothing attitude.

yeah, playing in german and the language feels way to modern, also characters speaking with highborns in an informal way.
but then again, if they used real medieval language nobody would understand a word they are saying.

Why does the game being an RPG suddenly mean player skill means absolutely nothing? Suck some more cock somewhere else.

Fight bandits

Hit shit. You can grind combat/training with Bernard. if you really want to.

player skill does mean something. you're a retarded shit head

Learn to riposte and abuse the fuck out of it.

I am having fun, dont know what you expect from the combat.

People said the same thing about Gothic 1 and 2 and I consider those games great.
Sorry It doesnt have roll&stab roll&stab or QTE or retarded hack'n'slash .
I might be bias too because Cred Forums think is game is FREAKING BASED!

>player skill means absolutely nothing?
Not him, but you're so fucking stupid. Of course it matters. When has anybody even said that player skill is irrelevant? It's just that you wont be able to defeat six plate-armoured opponents clad in nothing but yokel rags and a PC who has literally never been in a real fight before. The game attempts to be realistic. What the fuck do you expect?

>The part you actually PLAY is unrefined and clunky
wonder y that fag dropped it.

Or go pick sage and clean out every merchant in town.

>Fuuuuck, why is the combat system so weird?
Because it has a learning curve instead of catering to retards. If you want to prove you're not a retard, spend some time learning hint

hint: you're not supposed to win that fight because you're a literal peasant smithy at that point in the story, not some hardened brigand

how do oyu make a stolen horse your own?

No like he wasn't wearing plate armour but he had like a hauberk on or something and a kettle helmet, anyway he had a large amount of shiny armour but it wasn't all full plate. So basically all my slashes just get blocked by his gauntlets for no damage and overhead strikes got deflected by the helmet, I know he was blocking all my strikes because those gauntlets were heavily damaged when i looted his body afterwards. It was the first time I was fighting a bandit that wasn't just wearing leather/gambesons so my brain didn't make the immediate adjustment at first. I figured out later in the fight to just stab him in the face, just annoying because he was the second enemy I was fighting and showed up out of nowhere to punch me in the back of the head.

Still the best 1v2 fight I had was when you rescue Hans Capon in the woods from the two Cumans. I shot one a few times and then went in when they charged me and his other friend with the bow tried to shoot me and ended up shooting his Cuman ally in the back and he died hilariously. So I then rushed the archer and chopped him down.

He might have a point. the tutorial says a master strike is done by matching the stance of your opponent and parrying at the right time, I've just had a high blow result in me having a master strike done to me when he was holding low

Get it repainted and change the license number

i dont think the game has any Constantinoples to burn

The combat while clunky is absolutely fine and better than anything fps we've had since Chivalry - which only went to shit due to the playerbase.

However, the fact that about 50% of the quests are bugged completely is just unaccaptable, why didn't they delay release by 1 (ONE!) week and fix this sort of shit?
>want to finish bird catching quest
>turns out the game freezes indefinitely if you try to hand quest in if you've saved the game even once after collecting the last bird

>want to finish thieving quest
>thieving quest giver Vagabond is eternally stuck in the pillory and you can't hand the quest in

>want to finish Lost in Translation
>NPC's who are supposed to do the interrogation never show up - quest marker's gone

These are just the ones off the top of my head. So now nothing to do but wait until it's patched, annoying as fuck.

The combat isn't weird, it's honestly pretty basic. Directional swings has been done in multiple games before, for example mountain blade. It's just that most people who play the game aren't aware that you should train with Sir Bernard since the PC is pretty much useless at swordfighting in the beginning of the game, and thus the combat feels clunky and slow.

The combat is alright as long as you're not trying combos

Combos are literally useless

>Most of my kills are stray hits to the head or simply exhausting my enemy.

I'd say you're taking this realism thing perfectly then.

>mountain blade

>try to guilt bum into paying his dues
>he gets aggressive
>beats me up
>take his axe
>run home to mommy and daddy
>they make everything better again

>>mountain blade
>Being a newfag
I'm probably just being baited so I'll just 360 and leave this conversation

Looks like a cuck (which he is)

>Buy Kingdom Come
>Boot it up
>Get through village start
>Am now supposed to run away
>Turn around and try to fight Cuman running for me
>Die
>Try again like 20 times
>Find out how to lock off target
>Discover they can't block you when you're not locked on
>Kill him and steal his armour
>Noodle arm tactic the rest of the Cumans
>Noodle arm tactic the rest of the Game

ez pz

Well yes because if you have around 8 warfare and 8 swords and about 8 strength, you 1 shot everything with pokes from the Piercer which you can buy after 30 minutes of playing.

Feels like they didn't know how to incorporate actual combos into the game, tried it and gave up halfway. Which is sad because the idea is pretty gud

el goblino

Mine are getting killed 3 times so I just wait until night then stab the fuck out of them as they sleep. Did that to the two bros who were after Ginger. Slashing doesn't kill a sleeping foe effectively like stabbing does. Sounds moot to bring it up but I'm sure that would help others who wouldn't otherwise figure that out.

Woah slow down

HENRY'S COME TO VISIT US!

bravo user

It's not just the combat system. I guess Americans will never notice, but the whole thing is so weird about Western Euros, especially Germans, about the Catholic Church, the whole Jan Hus thing and stuff like that. I haven't completed it yet, but it feels like a propaganda piece sometime and it isn't quite as historically correct as advertised.

>Quicksaving is CONVENIENT.
you're not fit to lick the cow pat off my boots, savescumming Cuman

You can win that fight just fine though. Don't run at Kunesh like a retard swinging like crazy and tiring yourself out. Footwork matters and spacing matters. You're not some UFC champ, but it's doable.

no but you could probably please Odin since there's a monastery full of plump monks

At first I was kind of happy to hear about Jan Hus from the preacher you can get wasted with. Since i know a bit about the Hussite Wars and the fallout they caused.

But after like the sixth time random people mentioned him and it was nothing but praise It just got annoying.

anyone else's armor get dirty within minutes of cleaning it? Is that normal?

You can preach heresy, that's much better.

>or if you're lazy to gather belladonna,
I'm not, but where does Belladonna spawn on the map? I did read the herbaceum book but it just says generic shit like "spawns on plains" and "spawns in forests" and such

Dusbeliefe is harder to syspend when they act and speak exactly like 2010s 20 somethings

I am about to follow the lead to the Uchzits, whatever it's called, from the bandits that attacked the stud farm but I wanna do other shit
It's this time based? I used to think there was nothing time based but right before this, when you have to meet the captain on the court yard I ran out of time to do the quest.

Yeah, the game has a heavy proto-Protestant and even Jewish vibe sometimes. Still have to finish it, maybe it gets better in the latter parts.

Anyway, it's extremely far from the "right-wing nazi game" that Cred Forums and SJW want it to be.

>see open world game
>never buy it in the first place because it's guaranteed to be trash
Found the problem.

60 dollars well wasted

Are there even Jewish characters?

I just find it odd that during such a time you don't find a single person who is against what was quite literally blasphemy. I mean Jan Hus was even burned alive. (I liked the little foreshadowing of that Henry makes in the Uzhits tavern) All the Jan Hus stuff seemed really forced.

I immidiatly went to uchize and solved the quest there, then returned to Rattay and did some menial shit. you can take your time after the stud farm tho.

I think I did too much main quest and I am caught up underleveled as hell.
Spoil me a thing for me if I got there do I fight the bandits right away or do I get a breather?

No one to kill in Uzhits its "safe"

>heavy proto-Protestant and even Jewish vibe sometimes
Could you please elaborate on what made you feel a jewish vibe? I find it kind of weird that a bunch of Czechs who are mostly catholic would be heavily in favor of protestantism. It was probably just to depict the anti-Catholic hussite sentiment in Czechia at the time.

Thank god because I can only kite so many niggers with arrows
Really wish they had added the polearms on release

I dunno, I haven't played all the way through and tried to take a long time to read everything everyone says because the game was so weird about the whole religion and eastern vs western thing.

Do we get a different view later on? I'm getting kinda butthurt about the game because historical studies.

the corruption of the church was a pretty big thing back then, resulting in one of the blodoiest civial wars in europe. I can believe people being fed up with the church. people act like good christians but then they also have their vices, seems realistic enough for me. I am not really educated about the whole ordeal tho.

>Dusbeliefe is harder to syspend when they act and speak exactly like 2010s 20 somethings
I have played the game 51 hours and beat the main story and I had never even once felt the dialogue made it hard to suspend disbelief. Just don't have autism and it won't be difficult.

>Could you please elaborate on what made you feel a jewish vibe? I find it kind of weird that a bunch of Czechs who are mostly catholic would be heavily in favor of protestantism. It was probably just to depict the anti-Catholic hussite sentiment in Czechia at the time.
Basically the whole corrupt Church, asshole priest, whoring priest, fat monks, "muh indulgences", "muh Germans" etc. thing reeks of Jews to me, considering that Protestantism literally wasn't even a thing at the time. And since the lead dev IS Jewish I may have jumped the gun and misunderstood everything, as I said, i'm not through yet. And if this shit goes on, i'm not going through with it.

Not him but Czechia is one of the few European countries to heavily support Israel in modern times like the UN resolution vote for Palestinian observer status, so it could be modern context polluting a historical game (which is actually quite ironic given all the media shitstorm about history and moors/blacks)

I'm not far enough in the game to comment on whatever he's talking about though

>There are no Jews
>Yet I'm getting "Jewish vipe" for whatever reason
>Vavra IS Jew

Shill confirmed, fuck off.

They feel like any other GoT/Tudors-esque dialogue to me.

Which is fine, because I'd rather have everyone be both literate and English than keeping 100% accuracy and making most people illiterate and Hungarian.

It's meant to be a historically accurate RPG, not a historical simulation, to be fair.

>I am not really educated about the whole ordeal tho.
Neither are the devs, apparently. For example, many of Jan Hus' followers were hardcore into Satanism, but you generally don't read about that unless you study the time era. And I doubt we will hear about it in this game.

Nope no different view that I ever ran into.

I get that, but Bohemia was split in its support for the Hussites.

sounds like Cred Forums autism to me. I never had a feel of a "jewish vibe", christian church was already fucked up then.

But Vavra has, by his own words "Jewish ancestry". What's your problem?

Truly Henry a cute

>christian church was already fucked up then
You went to the same school as the devs, huh.

Meh, who cares. Game is an ok rpg, but not historically correct and not right-wing at all.

so is Isaac Asimov but my first thought wouldn't be to call the Foundation series "jewish propaganda"

I believe this is the wrong board for you, friend

I get you. But Vávra isn't really jewish though. He just has the ancestry, which isn't at all the same as being jewish. Not even the most liberal of jews consider you jewish if you just have some jewish ancestry, not to mention the orthodox ones where you must have a mother of jewish faith and lineage to be considered one. But Vávra neither has the ancestry required for jewishness nor the religiosity.

Right-wing here.

It's not propaganda that the church back then was fucked up pretty bad, rotten to the core, etc. There were some good holy men but a lot of them were selfserving dickwads who abused their power and abused their faith. The church itself was more of a political instrument than anything else because of corrupt shits in charge of it.

>don't want to ruin my experience by playing before patches hit
>want to play so fucking hard
Can you release at least one fucking patch already so I can buy the game?

Inheriting a chest of shekels is not "Jewish ancestry" user.

are you serious? church was all about power and influence even back then. popes were corrupt assholes, thats the whole shit that led to protestantism. sorry if you expect a perfect christian fairytale, but history prooves that even clerics were just humans with their vices.

Czechistan was going through a wave of anti-Catholicism at the time. It's not unsurprising to include it.

>What's your problem?
People who enkindle political shitposting by spreading lies.

>"Jewish ancestry"
I have Hungarian ancestry and it doesn't make me a Magyar, ignorame...

What's the best torrent?

what do you expect from patches? game is pretty polished already.

They already released a ~100MB patch. It just didn't do that much. Biggest issue I've had so far were a bugged quest and a bugged character. Quest was a guy not continuing after playing that dice game and the other character got bugged in a door so I had to reload.

codex

How do I deal with shield enemies?
Can't seem to beat them without using the unblockable attack cheese since they always block and counter your attack.

>heresy quest line
>the priest make me go listen to their prayer to make sure if they are one
>they are just protestant

Game normally runs in mid 40s FPS
Climax and cutscenes near the end of the story are at low 20s and high teens.
How do console players manage especially launch date consoles?

absolutely kino

just beat the game.
can't wander around after beating it.
fuck this shit.
glad I didn't buy it.

>considering that Protestantism literally wasn't even a thing at the time
well do you think something as major as protestantism would just suddenly spring away from nothing?

What the fuck

>game is pretty polished already.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
WEW LAD

>can't wander around after beating it.
What's so hard about making a save before the final mission, you retard?

this or monster hunter

Were you supposed to kill yourself in the dream after that knight beat you?

I'm just finished the game.
I'm surprised at how story heavy the game was. Far more than modern Bethesda rpgs. The writing and cinematics weren't bad and I thought the dialogue was good. I can barely remember the main cast. Henry was also a pretty good MC

i want to fuck around after the game.
it's not possible.
I was going to buy this from gog.
now?
FUUUUUUUCK NO.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I expect at least that:
www.vg247.com/2018/02/19/kingdom-come-deliverance-patch-1-03-respec-potion-lock-picking-save-exit/

Except bugfixes, which is major for me, I am pretty sure economy and traders are fucked too as in any rpg on release and tweaks will be done.
I played Witcher 3 on release and it is safe to say I'd wait at least 6 months for all free dlcs to hit before playing it if I knew.

Both

Polearms and crossbow

I can't speak for MH but this movie is not worth the admission price. it's pretty much a full price paid beta/early release.

How can someone be so bad at video games? First fight in the game and you lose it repeatedly when fist fighting is the only thing your character is even good at. Is it really so hard to block > jab > hook >repeat? True soiboi who has never thrown a punch in real life.

>i want to fuck around after the game.
so go play an MMORPG? christ

Alright leftypol go sperg somewhere else

is this fucking true?

>He just has the ancestry, which isn't at all the same as being jewish.
I dunno, man. We have a slav with Jewish ancestry making a game about how shit Germans and Catholics are. if it quacks like a duck...

>It's not propaganda that the church back then was fucked up pretty bad, rotten to the core, etc. There were some good holy men but a lot of them were selfserving dickwads who abused their power and abused their faith. The church itself was more of a political instrument than anything else because of corrupt shits in charge of it.
I'd call that American education, but it it seems it's Czech education too.

>can't wander around after beating it.
you can though? isn't there an epilogue mission which gives you free roam?

didnt run in any bugs or crashes for the whole time I played. must be your problem. performance dips are to be expected.

feel free to wait, I didnt and am having a blast with the game. your loss really.

>I'd call that American education, but it it seems it's Czech education too.
I'd like to know who the fuck educated you to believe the medieval church wasn't an extremely corrupt organization

No, it's not. Beating the main story literally involves speaking to someone whereby you get a cinematic. So *technically* you can't continue after you beat the main game, chronologically. But the game makes a save just before you talk to said person and after the cinematic you just reload to before you talk to the person. So you can play after beating the game, since literally nothing happens when you conclusively beat the main story as it's just an epilogue of sorts. user is just shitposting.

>We have a slav with Jewish ancestry making a game about how shit Germans and Catholics are.
autistic niggers like you are the reason nobody takes Cred Forums serious
t. poltard

maximum autism

you could have asked your mates to beat him up together but you were to inept to think outside of the box, this is the result of playing too much straight forward games which hold your hands. you should start looking for another hobby.

Loads of quests are literally fucked. Both of the sieges are fucking horrendous and it's clear they didn't playtest them enough. There are tons of texture pop-ins and general instability, not to mention some hard crashes as well. I played on a i7 7700k and a 1070 for reference. I loved the game and beat it yesterday but stop defending it. It's clear the game needs significant patching before it reaches a state where it would be acceptable for release.

tell the truth.
all there is to do is kill shit. after the game ends.
it's an empty open world. you can roam, and that's it.

>hurr any historical records that didn't align to my catholic fairytales are wrong

>you should start looking for another hobby.
Why do people keep using this phrase?

>all there is to do is kill shit. after the game ends.
What are you talking about? It's literally just like any other RPG. After you finish the main quest you have all the other content available. Are you implying sidequests are disabled after you finish the main quest or something?

He is right about the damage, it is a bit ridiculous when you crank everything up

>epilogue cutsene
Oh my fucking god stop fucking talking holy shit. I don't give 2 shits about anything you fucks are talking about!

>Are you implying sidequests are disabled after you finish the main quest or something?
are you implying they aren't?

>are you implying they aren't?
Yes?

>It's clear the game needs significant patching before it reaches a state where it would be acceptable for release.
we live in a time where AAA publishers realease broken garbage that need 15GB first day patches to be playable. I am actually impressed Warhorse managed to release it in this state, and the bugs are really not that big of an issue compared to shit like the Andromeda release.
also play on a SSD and texture popins are history.

I did. Brought the boys back for a fair fight and obliterated him though. OP just doesn't understand the power of friendship.

Germans are unironically the scourge of Europe and medieval Catholics were corrupt degenerates, though.
t. Cred Forumsack

This one has decent speed
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c7d60812a62b989003f3042c035ef73056200c2e&dn=Kingdom.Come.Deliverance-CODEX&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

learn to read and you can shit out two potions every time you visit the Apothecary

I have like 80 of the fuckers sitting in my home chest because they’re ridiculously easy to make

Your skills buff you so much you eventually start one shotting full plate dudes with shitty long swords and you don’t need to worry about anything the game has taught you

>Germans are unironically the scourge of Europe
lurk moar fagget

>needing to reading skill to make potions
Brainlet

Lurking won't make truth any less true.

you didnt lurk enough and fell for the germany hate threads.
Sad!

How well does its play on mkb and controller?
I can get steam controller from a friend, should I? Looks like it should fit the combat system well.

Pretty much, I like the game but I’m definitely going to have to play again in a month to actually experience it, most of the sidequest/activities have broke in some way

>He didn't transcended Cred Forums yet

Look at the brainlet and laugh. I bet you are holocaust denier as well.

>even bothering to try to decipher literal giberish

>>>r/thedonald

That gif though.

>>r/theGermanAmerican

Neonazis...Where will they learn?

polan maybe can not into space but they sure can in to good writing

>Baiting this hard to hide jank in this game
Lmao

The first thing that happens in that fight is the combat tutorial overlay appears, and you can make it reappear by hitting T. It says in plain fucking english that Left is for hook, Right is for jab, all blows are at the head.

Because gaming was casualized to an extreme degree in the past 10 years or so, starting with the X360/PS3 generation. The trend is getting reversed.

>to Hell with (((Rosenberg))) and his cabal
/ourguy/

filthy Deutsch, get out of our town

>run around the forest on my horse
>see a poacher
>fuck him up
>3 (three) cumans show up out of nowhere and fuck me up
WOOOOOOOOOOW im sad

Can you play this somewhat stealthily?

It's encouraged to do so.

>He couldn't beat the guy that owed your dad money

>try to save the world 2 times
>retarded goys team up to beat your ass because their shekelmeister tells them to
>live in present day jewish dream and still blame germans
gtfo jude, germans are true ubermenschen

Oh god fucking dammit he is medieval Batman.

Aight, you got my attention
This just might be worth a pirate and a purchase after that

How does it run? Cause I don't think my PC can handle it

very fun.
AI seems very smart imo. Sometimes I got fined simply because I do not use torch at night and was suspected as a thief.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zbJ5v6IxUk

You cannot wear dresses or convert to Islam.

How so? I played through main story and quite a few sidequests and only twice (Monastery and the night raid on Talmberg)did I feel that stealth was encouraged.

Don't know how widely known this one is but there's a bugged quest where you're going hunting with the noble brat and his horse gets stuck on the fence at the very start.

hey

So far what I've gathered from this is that it's an RPG in the same vein as other Cred Forums golden calves like Planescape, FO 1&2 and the Baldur's gate series. It's got godawful gameplay that we're supposed to ignore because of the setting or the 'immersion' or just to fit in. Yeah, I'm not gonna be playing this shit. The combat looks awful. What an absolute waste.

It's funny how big AAA games that focus more on story or characters or just anything that isn't gameplay get shit all over, but janky looking crap like this and the afforemention 'crpg classics' get let off the hook for doing the exact same thing.

did someone rek that cuman that chases you after you run for tannenberg?

Is it just me or is feinting completely useless and doesn't work at all?

charge a low left attack
wait for enemy to put his weapon to lower left
change direction to upper right and release while enemy still has his weapon low left
lol parry

Seems like it doesn't work at all.
Not like the combat is difficult thanks to lol riposte and the fact that you start one shotting everyone really fast but making such a big deal out of feint in the tutorial when it does literally nothing seems kinda weird.

good lad

>Dad sends me on a few errands
>He's already pissed, better just go do it quick so he doesn't get too mad at me
>Beat up the drunk, get the scabbard, grab his mead, skip sword practice. I can do thaat later when I have free time
>Go back to dad and learn I can't turn in the quest until I go to sword practice
>fuck fine
>Go finish sword practice and run back home
>Dad's pissed about the warm mead
>Fuck gotta go buy another
>Bring it back cold this time
>Dad still finds reasons to scold me
FUCK YOU DAD I'M DOING MY BEST

jokes on you I called my bros

turning around and back again fixes stuck NPCs

you are a disappointment, son.

is there an image or something that explains all the icons in this game?

i've been playing for hours and still don't know what 3/4 of the shit i'm looking at is

it's happening

A lot of the game is like this. Where you can go and talk to someone for a different outcome not explicitely listed as an optional part.

Like the bandits in the woods mission after the Prey, you can go and get help from the guards or just fight them on your own

>consolepleb

press I and they will be there on the character screen.

For the longest time I thought I was dirty because of the pig icon, but turns out I was overeating

>he doesn't know that this conflict traces its roots to the conflict between the religious orders of the eastern and western roman empire

There's a buff section on the player tab
hit Q to see their descriptions

git gud, son.

>MFW been playing comfortably on ps4 for over 20 hours

>console trash realizing that their nogamsboxes run on outdated hardware

Wanting to port that game on consoles is idiocy to begin with, but whatever.

Can I knock out/assassinate people with a dagger or some such thing?

so far what you'v egathered is wrong

it is somewhat buggy but it is easily one of the best games of 2018 already

You can knock people out, if you have dagger apparently stealth kills can be learned once you reach a high enough stealth level.

>tfw knocking out people from behind
>Henry learns to choose to drop or immediately pick up people he knocks out after a level up happened

Imagine being a chad supervisor and telling them that satisfactory quality is largely subjective and to fuck off.

You can choke people out while they sleep or by grabbing them from behind if you sneak up on them as they are unaware or you can stab them with a dagger to death, yes.

Imagine being fired over misconduct as the complaint moves higher up the food chain?

>cuckstomer support supervisor
>chad

A corporate bootlicker more like.

How do you even do the riposte? I did it in the tutorial but in actual combat I can't seem to get it. I perfect block but it leaves no room to counter attack

>getting fired for doing your job
If some little bitch called in and cried about the game being bad and that they want a refund, I’d refer to the policy, call their subjective crying subjective, and laugh as they squirmed and tried to whine even harder to a higher up that does not care.

I like how he agrees with Sigismund, then gets btfo by his men. That's what ye get

if you don't like leveling why did you play an rpg?

hmmm works on my Personal Computing platform. Maybe he should reinstall/update driver/reset his console c-;

Shouldn't have thrown shit at the Deutscher.

>implying shitting on the Deutscher isn't the objectively correct choice

Could you have chosen to not throw shit?

>You cannot wear dresses
bummer, and the game have some pretty cute dresses too

You can choose not to go with your bros but what sort of fag would do such a thing?

Same
T. gtx 970 4gm ram shitty hdd

yes, I declined and went on with my tasks since my dad told me its kind of urgent. no time to do silly shit with bros. he still disciplined me about the german but whatever.

Get rid of every piece of armor and get some quiet shoes.

I didn't want to fight the poor Wayfarer Knight and kill the idiot. Is his sword really that good?

Is there a way to refund skill points? I put a single point on both a shortsword and longsword combo, but I'm planning to use only longswords

You won't get the good sword if you kill him. You'll get a regular sword. You only get the good sword if you beat him and receive it as a reward.

That post is 100% correct

thanks but i'm playing on ps4

one example is, i have two swords, and they both have a little red fire looking symbol next to them. i don't think i stole them, and they say 'take' now in my inventory not steal so if they were stolen the heat should be gone now.

What? The combat system isn't hard, weird or confusing at all. I got used to it fairly quickly. You just have to combine attacks, not spam the same attack.

They're adding a respec potion in v1.3 I believe, along with "Save and Exit" and a few other things for casuals

Most people are illiterate in the game, actually.

>Brian Blessed only shows up in the last 10% of the game
Feel like they really dropped the ball on this one lads.

German audio is historically accurate

>Go to Skalitz' marketplace
>Open chests, steal shit
>Dare to beat up the town drunk

>Barrel off to Rovna because some pokey boys are answered "Yes" to "Would you like it toasted, sir" at Subway
>Lord lets me in but Radzig (enunciate the "Rad") decides a tempest is a better choice over spending a night in Castle Cuckenstein
>Ever so softly does Lord Cuck's wife comfort me in the stable cabin
>She wants me to unsheathe my sword, but I tell her I'm not over the last woman in my life (my mom)
>She sighs and leaves, probably thinking how even if her miscarriages were to live, they probably would die of plague in Merhojed anyway

>Years later I finally stop training against Robard in his rape pen
>Overhead strikes, pommel bombs, halfswording, I know it all before I'm even out of the tutorial
>Unleash my fury on Cuman and bandit alike and gain mass adoration of the sin-filled land of Bohemia (except for Ledetchko, which hates me for some reason)

>Hares and deer are nothing but walking meat bags of money to me and my trusty bow
>Every shopkeeper buys 200kg of meat per day from me
>None of them have wised up to the fact that I drug the meat with only the finest Dollmaker potions and rob them at night as they are helpless to get up
>Retards will never learn, but then
>You realize that you need to reread the first letter of each line of my post, be a good lad now

>retard just swings away not controlling his stamina
>doesnt pay attention to chad bum movements and attacks to properly block them
>gets beaten (and probably raped after he faints) by chad kunesh.
>gets mad at game

FILTERED

I've seen this question alot but never an awnser is there anything to do after the main story?

no its not, protag frequently uses "du" while talking with nobleman.

Fucking noice.

>They talk like they were written by a millenial
Dumb post. They talk like they're written by someone born in the late 70s or early 80s. One of the bandits you can buy shit from says it's "safe as houses" even though that phrase a.) didn't exist until the late 1800s and b.) was only popularized by old faggots who listen to Depeche Mode and other shit in the late 80s

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/safe_as_houses

No millennial talks like that, or would write using such phrasing.

¡Mujer, entra los ninos en el granero!

Lol even if you would have gotten past him you would have refunded it after getting to lockpicking. WHY DOES NO ONE DISCUSS LOCKPICKING

Wow you really have too much time

Holy fuck I hate you. You're the typical gamer, no patient, no attention span, no ideas.

Ofcourse the fightings weird at the start of the game, you're a fucking peasant moron who knows nothing about anything. You had at least 3 alternative options available to you and you didn't even think of it.

Let alone play a few extra hours and suddenly combat ain't that bad because you're *gasp* learning!?

welcome to what video games were before people cried about inclusion and accessibility: a challenge to overcome.

As much as I like the game it isn't well designed in that regard. No need to be mean.