What is Cred Forums emulating?

What is Cred Forums emulating?

I'm currently emulating my penis inside vagina :DDD hahaha :D

Persona 5, was trying to emulate Nier Replicant too and besides the laggy fps i think it's playable

Does gyro aiming map to mouse well, if at all?

What should I play Cred Forums?

The WiiU is such a trash system with trash games that there isn't anything even worth emulating it for free.

Tropical Dong and Captain Toad are pretty fun user, you should give them a try

Want to emulate MHXX but it doesn't seem I have the right hardware to handle it at full speed.

nothing because i didnt start playing games with the 360 and ps3.

>ps2 emulation still shit

Nothing.

Godhand

>nothing because i didnt start playing games with the 360 and ps3.
So you played every single good game for every single system before that gen? Pretty impressive man

PSP!

>not having a hacked PS4
you're own fault

Since you've posted about emulation and reminded me I've games, I'll play Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley

Okay. One day I'm gonna actually finish this fuckin game

how is psp emulation nowadays? i havent messed with it since they first released it. games were playable but needed a ton of tweaks for them to run properly.

i would imagine it being almost near perfect now, right?

>buying a ps4

sick spelling

Not him, but PSP emulation is pretty much god tier now. PPSSPP and Dolphin stand right now as the best emulators around

We just need MORE TEXTURE PACKS for PSP. The first big one I'm seeing is for Birth By Sleep

>all dem mecha games
ever played Another Century's Episode games? crossover IPs with actual missions (not just mech vs mech arena fights) and developed by FromSoft. first three games are on PS2.

and it has macross

BOTW

Not having much fun desu

Freedom Unite, because World is a piece of shit that killed the series.

Who the hell do you think I am?

I'm helping out with an effort to translate EVA2 at the moment though.

>tfw desktop is out of commission and can't emulate it
I always get the urge to play it occasionally. I never get tired of it.

You're a good person and I hope wonderful things happen to you

The series survived tri. It'll survive world

You can turn motion controls off

I wouldn't go that far, and good things won't happen to me.

If you haven't tried it yet, try out SD Gundam G Generation Overworld. It's translated, and I had a hand in that, too.

TP.
It's okay

Odin Sphere on ps2
Pretty dang fun

your mum

>emulating that fuck awful splatoon single player mode

So you have to use the shitty stick controls?

last time i tried emulating peace walker there was some kind of input delay that made it feel like absolute shit to play

It has input lag in the original psp version too youre better off playing the HD version on PS3

>It has input lag in the original psp version
really? how the fuck did that pass muster?

I dont know but it runs at sub 30 fps while the HD one runs at 60 iirc, so not only are you getting input lag from that but youre also getting input lag from the emulator itself.