Thinking about torrenting this pile of reiterated garbage but before I do I have a few questions just to make sure its...

Thinking about torrenting this pile of reiterated garbage but before I do I have a few questions just to make sure its worth my time. Does it try to shove leftist logic down our throats, and is it politically biased in any way? Let me know what you think about this game V.

>this pile of reiterated garbage

Not true. It's different to the previous AC games, and the freshest since Black Flag.

>Does it try to shove leftist logic down our throats, and is it politically biased in any way?

Not in the least. If anything, it's a little anti-immigration, and the Egyptians often act like savage pricks to the Greeks.

>it's a pol gets triggered episode

not really. it was actually an improvement on almost every way over the old games.

I hated the RPG leveling shit but other than that its the best open world they've made.

I played this at a friend's house, it's actually pretty fun. Would actually buy if it wasn't denuvoshit.

>does it try to shove leftist logic down our throats
Polack here. Surprisingly, I haven't noticed any kind of propaganda or obvious leftard politics in the game whatsoever. It's a generic muh revenge story, though and it's a bit boring.

pirate it.

>write a revenge story
>don't make it about the protag going NUCLEAR and losing himself in his lust for revenge and violence

Why the fuck do people do this? Revenge stories are ONLY interesting if it ends with the guy losing control and burning everything to the ground.

See: Black Sails for a good revenge plot

Probably the most leftist thing in it is making Bayek's wife a "badass", but she's often paired with better characters and interesting mechanics that overshadow that..

Pleb. Cold Revenge stories are much better. Nobody wants to see some fucking animal running around screaming and killing everything, when a hard, heartless and calculating character is far more interesting.

Not really, unless you REALLY associate the Roman Empire with the right wing

but it is one of the most boring games I've ever played

>a hard, heartless and calculating character
Bayek isn't that either

its still an open world rpg
that means you gotta fill in a lot of other bullshit to pad out the game as side quests
Balek is likable enough, if not a little boring.

If you gotta ask OP, you need to see a doctor

No, but it's also not strictly a revenge story. That's just his impetus.

Nah. I hate PC in games but I really felt none.
He was dark because the games setting is Egypt and he's a medjai.
Towards the end when the stronk black womin without flaws takes over is shit but the world is epic and beautiful and Worth playing.

>Nobody wants to see some fucking animal running around screaming and killing everything, when a hard, heartless and calculating character is far more interesting.

Why not both.jpg

Yeah, I guess, but I could give a fuck about her and she doesn't get a whole lot of screen on time anyway. I don't even mind le badass women in games that much as long as they aren't like that Wolfenstein 2 negress. Lara Croft in the older games is great, most modern games fuck it up, though when it comes to women.

good point

He doesn't even look black. Looks like a brown north African Arab to me.

Pity he sounds so FRENCH.

Pirated it last week, it's not that bad, and it's not politicaly too loud, beside the strong womyn of course.

I played it a while ago when it got cracked.

I straight up wanna play an assassins creed game now, its fucking awful, it tries to be an RPG, and fails.

It isn't anything, its an ambiguous pile or reaching ambitions thats doesn't achieve excellence in anything. I have no idea why people shill this game, its bad.

It varies from screen to screen.
To me he looked Arab most of time but sometimes his voice would go full kangz.
I still thought he was awesome in any case. It reminded me of the old days when black characters weren't just inserted in for diversity. Like blade or any will smith movie. The colour isn't an issue.