HOW DO I BEAT THESE TWO

HOW DO I BEAT THESE TWO

Summon Solaire

Summon Solaire and a player.

Git gud.

Press R1 until you win

Get the lighting spear in Sen's Fortress.
Kill Ornstein, then hide behind a pillar and stick the spear up Smough's ass every time he jumps.

by not bothering because remake comes out in three months

Stop reposting this shit and spend the time you save getting gud

SAGED

PS Summoning Solaire will make the killing Ornstein part easier, but Smough will also have higher hp, so you'll have to spend more time jumping back and forth with him plus summoning is for fucking casuals.

Ornstein is like the one character in the entire game who has lightning resistance
Use pyromancies if you have to be a ranged shitter, they don't even need stat investment.

He's still easy as shit to kill in phase 1, even with the lighting weapons.

Hit them. Don't get hit.

ITS SO SIMPLE

I'm not saying he's hard at all, but why use something he resists?

Keep both of them in sight so you don't get caught by off-screen attacks.

Try to orient yourself that one is on front of the other so you can dodge attacks coming from the same direction. Don't hug Smough for too long though since Ornstien's spear can reach through him

Killing Ornstein first makes the fight generally easier, though you lose out on the Leo Ring if you like pokey weapons.

Summons are for scrubs

Because assuming you played normally (without farming or being a nofun spellcaster shitter) the lightning spear is GOAT at that point in the game, by a long shot.

try to keep both of them in your sight at all times and use the pillars to prevent smough from being able to get at you. kill ornstein first.

once smough powers up again use the pillars to prevent him from being able to connect with some of his attacks and if you see him start electrifying get the fuck out of the way.

first playthrough it took me like 20 tries. second and third time i knew the tricks and beat them on my first or second try without solaire.

Let me, Mike Matei, help you out. I beat them on my second try with this one little trick

grind to level 80 and keep raising your strength, vitality and endurance

equip full havels

equip a black knight sword or something else heavy along with a 100% physical damage shield to block

spam r1 and chug estus through the few attacks that hurt you

>assuming you played normally
How many people actually levelled faith and attunement in their frist playthrough?
Using lightning spear on everything is the same as being a spellcaster shitter

Thats how I beat em

As long as you keep running and fight ornstein, you'll only fight 1 guy, smough 2 phat and slow

The more shitty choices like those the better the spear becomes, since its damage is independent from stats.
>Using lightning spear on everything is the same as being a spellcaster shitter
You have a point here.

He means the Lightning Spear weapon from the Sen's Fortress mimic you dunce.

And that spear is still shit against him. As long as you upgraded your weapon to +6 before you left you can easily pump whatever you're using to +10 by buying large titanite from the giant blacksmith. Even better if you have a twinkling titanite weapon. If you're using a magic build and you killed Moonlight Butterfly, then downgrade the Lightning Spear to +10, make it into the Butterfly Horn, pump it to +5 with twinkling from the giant, and you're pretty much set until you get MLGS from Seath's tail.

>want to cosplay as Ornstein or Smough
>those fucking stat requirements

>He means the Lightning Spear weapon
Fuck, forgot about that
But still, any upgraded regular weapon with decent scaling should be able to outdamage that spear against ornstein, with his resistance.

>Butterfly Horn, pump it to +5 with twinkling

Sheeit,I forgot it used Demon Titanite. My bad.

What he said

I thought Ornstein was a dragon slayer, shouldn't his armor be resistant to fire?

My first time around I was fastrolling with a BKH, still had to try for 20 times or so
The second time I just went there with a Zweihander and full havel set, works like a charm
If you want you can summon it will makes thing much more easier but if you are out of humanities like it happened to me on my first playrhrough (and if you can't wear Havel or have a big weapons to poise through them) you are going to need to git gud

First bring Bootsy back and fire Smough

I seriously don't get the hype for these guys, I went in after hearing about how hard it is from you guys and beat it first try. Now the Capra demon, that's a hard boss.

try rolling

Literally just git gud
It took me a day or so of fighting them, but I finally managed it completely solo after trying and trying over and over
The only real tip I'll give you is to focus down one of them and don't even both trying to damage the other because his health will regen after one falls
Also kindle the bonfire before them

Either one at a time or just jolly cooperation.